What are some good films about self esteem issues?

Attached: 41B0C4F6-EBEA-47D5-8D43-2DE7D7FFC5A5.jpg (750x1251, 643K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tp708qE8QFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tbh stretch marks don't bother me as much as women who need to proclaim their beauty to everyone on the internet

FPBP

>Tbh stretch marks don't bother me
it's mostly women hating on other women. Men just want pussy, don't care for some fucking stretch marks.

Unless if those fucked up bitches with the massive purple stretch marks that cover them like a zebra. OP's example is fine tho

sure smell like incel

imagine being this self-absorbed

Only fat people have that though

He said, on s website filled with people who keep complaining about 8/10 girls because "ass not big enough" or "weird navel".

where u going now?

The incel denial. Men are constantly judging women for their bodies.

Imagine if she did that on top of your face haha.

We are literally all to insecure about our own bodies to be complaining about other people's bodies.

agreed
Yeah well those people aren't me. What am I supposesd to do about it

Nobody wwill ever judge your body cause nobody would sleep with an ugly tranny like you. Kys

what the fuck is wrong with these roasties popping out of nowhere, get the fuck out of my board

>Men are constantly judging women for their bodies.
And w*men don't judge men for their bodies? Go back to the farm, sweaty.

How the fuck does this mediocre looking woman have 20,000+ likes?

I dunno but I'd fuck her

No Country for Old Men
him really just try be himself
sad!

youtube.com/watch?v=tp708qE8QFM

me

based brapposter cat

>girl who posts lewd cosplays and has a conventionally attractive body makes a "i'm a real girl and i'm not ugly!" post
I hate when attractive women do this, they don't know what it's like for uglier and/or bigger women to have these issues

this is your society on feminism

If you a lady pic related, if a dude then watch Shame with Fassbender

Attached: Black-Swan-movie-poster.jpg (550x814, 90K)

Because she's attractive enough and showing her ass on the internet while saying "teehee im sooooo insecure". It's easy for beta males to imagine themselves actually having a chance with a woman like this.

I have stretch marks on my ass and I'm a dude.

Yes but what does she do? Is she famous or something?

have sex

that's a humble brag about her sexy ass

Yeah I bet you also let dudes stretch your ass hole you massive gay fuck

I CLAPPED

How about you have sex! STEEEEVE!!!

@111138332
sneed

Same here. The most I've ever weighed was 10lbs more than I do now. Not sure how that gave me stretch marks.

But I did too days ago, whats your gripe?

that bb8 looks like a prop.

men are more forgiving of womens imperfections than women are of mens
there will always be a guy for every type of woman, even if shes fat.

Because vain yet insecure women glued to their phones like to initiate these group hug moments on social media.

The majority of those likes are from otger basic broads who think they're too fat, or their nose is crooked, or they have an ugly birth mark on their chin, etc.

It's a support group system.

same here, I think its got a lot to do with how elastic your skin is.

How? I have no women in my life.

Bullshit. Even ugly sacks of shit like you think they have the right to shame women for their bodies.

How do you feel about the fact that I can go to a club and pick any men of my choosing to take home with me? Do girls even look at you?

I'm not saying the opposite dumbass, I was replying to an hypocrite poster. And by the way, the men are responsible for the toxic culture you are complaining about.

>The incel denial. Men are constantly judging women for their bodies.

Sure, but they do it far less than women and they don't go out of their way to tell the woman what they think.

>And by the way, the men are responsible for the toxic culture you are complaining about.
Men aren't responsible for movies like Magic Mike. That's all a product of the female gaze. Remember that w*men make up 80% of all consumer spending.

This.

>How do you feel about the fact that I can go to a club and pick any men of my choosing to take home with me? Do girls even look at you?
>And by the way, the men are responsible for the toxic culture you are complaining about.
Such a hypocrite. Women really are the most shallow least compassionate gender

>How do you feel about the fact that I can go to a club and pick any men of my choosing to take home with me? Do girls even look at you?

Then why are you so insecure when people shame your body, you dumb whore?

Nah fuck you, I have the right to shame whoever the fuck I want and that includes dumb roasties such as yourself

I clapped at this. This post which happens to be the first post; it's the best post in the thread.

rekt 'em

let's face it incels are the last people judging women for their bodies, most incels feel socially threatened by women and confused. Only those who are confident around women purely judge on looks.

Jesus christ that looks disgusting
At what age roasties get that shit on their legs?

Attached: 1413694056349.png (640x400, 266K)

wow congrats, you are reduced to a fucktoy by men, all my friends actually care about me for who I am. Not to mention I still get laid regularly. Stay mad roastie, you will never be anything more than a hole.

Attached: 1469479890372.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

Puberty

>You don't care about stretch marks? Fucking incel
What's wrong with women?

I have stretch marks on my ass because I used to lift and now I'm a skelly. Whenever a woman asks I just say I got scratched by a tiger in Thailand.

Not once have they asked why my ass was facing the tiger.

Attached: 1547135259956.png (680x661, 245K)

C'mon guys, this is just a picture of her showing her stretch marks. She didn't mean to have her panties and ass in the picture.

social media was probably the worst mistake humanity's made thus far

yes that includes this place

It's betafags

I take it one step further and say the internet in itself is the problem. We should get rid of it entirely

>larping as a woman
kys

Slight stretch mark on side of thigh, virtually unnoticeable

>DAMAGED

apologise for abusing me as a child

Those look like scratch marks to me.