Just finished my 3rd Sopranos watch yesterday night. What an incredible fucking show. Still got chills from the ending...

Just finished my 3rd Sopranos watch yesterday night. What an incredible fucking show. Still got chills from the ending, even after three rewatches.

Huge thanks to Gandolfini for being such a great and brilliant actor.

Attached: tony soprano.jpg (1200x700, 54K)

>3rd Sopranos watch
Autism?

Cool, now that you’re done with the meme show you can watch something of actual quality like Game of Thrones

You need to fucking leave

I fucking hate the fact that my European jewflix doesn't have The Sopranos.

They have all sorts of very shitty shows and movies but no The Sopranos, it pisses me off to no end.

Attached: Bait.gif (300x252, 2.79M)

>3rd Sopranos watch
ah yes i remember when i was young and just getting into the series

Fuck netflix, I've canceled that shit after two months. I went for HBO GO and that shit is miles better with their selection for us europoors. Of course, Sopranos being on the front page doesn't hurt at all.

well maybe its time to buy the complete series on blu ray

>It's a "Chrissy and Paulie get lost in the woods because Paulie was bullshitting about his army experience" episode

Most overrated episode to be honest. It's good but not as good as people keep making out.

Got to season 3 then dropped it because I was bored. Tony was also legitimately giving me ptsd flashbacks to my father and I just didn't feel comfortable whenever he was on screen.

I too stalled the series after season 3. Resumed it a year or more after, totally worth it. The fact I wasn't force-watching it made me appreciated it even more.

I participate in Sopranos threads even though I never have completed season 6

On a rewatch right now, I'll make it this time lads

>Decide to start watching Sopranos in 2013
>It's June and the only remaining episode is the season finale
>Prepare everything for the night. Snacks, drinks, etc
>10pm and I turn it on
>Watch the episode. Fucking hell, Tony died
>Night goes on. Approaching midnight
>Read online news as I always do before bed
>"James Gandolfini dead"
>"Rushed to the hospital in Italy at 10:40pm and was pronounced dead 20 minutes later at 11pm"
>Wait a fucking minute
>I started watching at 10pm. Running time was 60 minutes
>mfw Tony died in the series at the exact same fucking time as Gandolfini in real life

Shit was so surreal I had to question my sanity.

Attached: 1410847591773.png (421x500, 151K)

Spotted the interior decorator

i watched season 6 one time but rewatched the rest at least 10 times. i really don't like season 6, almost every character changes completely

Unless you're in the same timezone as Italy, he didn't die at the same time

I'm in Norway. Same timezone as Italy.

damn, son

Fucking hell, you killed T