Lady Gaga is actually anti-Madonna, her music career fizzled out after only 4 years...

Lady Gaga is actually anti-Madonna, her music career fizzled out after only 4 years, but she managed to become acclaimed actress, something Madonna tried to do for many years, but never accomplished

Attached: Lady_Gaga_interview_2016.jpg (1727x2220, 457K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ElVcVdapmB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>her music career fizzled out after only 4 years

Attached: 1468538591564.jpg (453x470, 24K)

was bradley cooper fucking her into submission on set

Dude. Have you not seen Die Another Day? Madge was absolutely ace in it.

>Fizzled out after 4 years

Imagine being this fucking stupid

Too bad about that whole Illuminati Puppet thing.

Attached: 6gUbcJtcgqvMVGnaB7DtWwu3rsqaWYLPXxKE2X2rUsZh3LvCT38uCLwsUgoB8TafbeEHaN.jpg (594x391, 49K)

that's a wig

Not OP, but what's the problem? She hasn't been relevant since like 2009 or something. I had forgotten she even existed until her movie came out

Madonna isnt jewish so wasnt allowed an acting career

I don't understand how anyone could like her music. Those noises she makes in every one of her songs, especially in bad romance sound like she's having a stroke in the middle of the performance.

Ahem

Attached: whosthatgirl.jpg (1006x1500, 273K)

You don't have to be Jewish to practice Kabbalah, you just have to be rich as fuck and complicit.

Attached: c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg (800x450, 88K)

Madonna isnt jewish so wasnt allowed an acting career

lady gaga isnt either she's a guido

I'm usually having a stroke in the middle of her performance too if you know what I mean

Attached: lady-gaga-ass.jpg (1015x1600, 238K)

Based

1 movie doesn't make you an acclaimed actress.

Gaga always felt like a genuine person underneath the costume and glitter, you could tell she was an insecure girl hiding behind a persona. Madonna on the other hand was never anything but a conceited bland overproduced ho.

shes unironically super talented

Why would someone get triggered by food/performance art?

Oscar nomination for best actress does

Gaga isn’t Jewish. That looks like an Italian nose or somethin

evangelical christians are horrified with it, it is the work of followers of satan

Its just entertainment...

Gaga actually seems pretty chill though, Madonna was always a stuck up cunt.

My gf told me the movie was 5/10

calm down mister jewberg

Imagine actually thinking gargoyle is on par with madonna

>Madonna
>Gaga

All trash. Cher is the only way.

Music is a much much higher artistic medium than acting. Madonna will have a legacy long after her dead, the average person only knows of Gaga for her absurd outfits.

Gaga was on Sopranos

she s /ourgal/

You have a very narrow worldview

You don't represent the general public. Her songs consistently chart, and she's literally at the top of the billboard charts now.

oh, hi miss germanotta, how have you been faring?

>why do other people like what i don't like ?! i don't understand !
Come on bro, it's 2019, this shit is old by now

Attached: 1551944045500.jpg (720x589, 41K)

Pretending to eat a human is pretty weird. She also uses pig's blood to write things on the wall, all in the name of art. It's pretty weird.

Attached: marina abramovic.jpg (800x420, 59K)

her acting career isn't organic, and everyone still knows her as "that weirdo pop-singer who did the pokerface song"
her acting career is as ded as madonna's.

The Fame was one of those ridiculous omnipresent mega albums that only comes along every once in a while though. You couldn't avoid it for like two years if you turned on a radio or tv.

Oddly enough the last album I can think of that was like that was Alanis Morrisette's Jagged Little Pill and she sure got Thanos snapped after that came out

>It's pretty weird.
it's not really weird, it's just literal witchcraft/satan worshiping.
"high art" has been doing it for awhile, they just hide behind "it's art don't question it", so people don't.

yeah but has lady gaga ever been fingered during a photoshoot?

Attached: JliVn62.jpg (500x673, 97K)

Shame about her face, thank God for brown bags

Going from music to acting is a steep downgrade.

it's not like she had anything original though. She's been ripping off other people's gimmicks for ages.
She failed twice under her regular self. But only broke in once she stole the weirdo j-pop aesthetic.
i actually liked her "i totally didn't steal the country album idea from madonna" album though.

youtube.com/watch?v=ElVcVdapmB4

ya right youd eat her shit you neet faggot

In the case of being a pop musician anywhere in the past 20-30 years, going to acting is a significant upgrade. She won't actually become an actress though.

Aside from her soundtrack, her last big hit was “Born This Way” which was a copy of “Express yourself” by Madonna. Gaga’s career peaked in 2009.

Unless you've already made it into the tween girl music niche. They're the only ones that still pay for music but even with the massively reduced tier system it's enough to make sure someone like Tay Tay makes more money than The Rock any given year.

If we were to supercollide Madonna and anti-Madonna together, would they annihilate each other?

You just have to be dumb as fuck.

Imagine being past age 14 and being this much of a fucking edgelord. I hope her family doesn't cry when aaylmaos skin her and use her skull in an art piece.

Probably. It's a shame about Madonna's face.

I think she just has better direction and writing. Beside Desperately Seeking Susan; it seems Madonna would go out of her to pick terrible projects that miscast her badly.

madonna worked with abel ferrara. gaga does seasons of american horror story and remakes directed by a guy who does the voice of a CGI raccoon in disney movies.

He hasn't been relevant since 2013 and her songs chart now only due to movie's success

Why is it dumb as fuck to think that are into the occult like that?

Yes shes all Italian

shes a dumb slut. It was fantastic. Fuck her
Madonna was shit. She was only good when she first started with Holiday and Lucky Star and shit..
Express yourself and Like A Prayer were pretentious shit

I think you misunderstood. I definitely misunderstood this post, since you seem to have left out words.

I did.

Her BO is legendary. Ask some of the dancers who worked with her. She smells. Bigtime.

What's with all the boomer Madonna fans? Kek fucking fags

>1 movie doesn't make you an acclaimed actress.

No, but it does prove that she is a much better actress than Madonna.

what an awful wig

Poker Face: 2008
Telephone: 2009
She did nothing relevant after this.

except buttfuck the beyhive with her super epic super bowl performance

I think believing in fairytales is weird.
>tips sanity

She started being famous in the 80s

Let’s find out

Attached: 7066A026-BC32-4D15-ADD1-F2EC14A61AE9.jpg (714x713, 45K)

She has a Golden Globe award for acting and an Oscar nomination for acting. Anyway, Madonna, Gaga and now Ariana Grande make up the 3 generations of Italian pop queens

It's normal Jewish behaviour.

Gaga can fuck off, such an ugly old hag.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1000, 116K)

I've only seen her act in American Horror Story but she was atrocious in that, is there some show or movie she was in that I'm not aware of that she was actually good in? Because she practically ruined an entire season with her shitty acting

I remember Born This Way as a 2010 song that was popular, but otherwise you're right.

Biggest industry plant I've ever seen or heard of this girl.

Is that Marina Abramovic?

That was 2011

Gaga is phony phony as fuck

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1500, 271K)

Damn I better check myself before I turn into a senile boomer. You're right.

More like Lady Caca

I don't care about Lady Gaga. How is anything about your little meme whore bitch real though?

for one, her face is 100% more real than your lizard queen plastic surgery nightmare tranny whore

>managed to be come an acclaimed actress
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
she and cooper were dogshit in that trash movie
fuck off you npc retard

That doesn't matter you faggot black panther has 3 oscars, they mean nothing you dumb slut