/ALITA/

Alita: Battle Angel General Discussion
Previous:

Attached: 1551837183341.jpg (1354x803, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KWVCvDP2gwI
cdisplay.me/
youtube.com/watch?v=tMMqZBJzEmk
youtu.be/-uFeJOiKVWc
youtube.com/watch?v=BkKCDePt3qk
youtu.be/W9O2iB3Kqno
boxofficemojo.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have sex

SECOND FOR BROLY

Attached: brolyyy.jpg (1280x868, 150K)

Attached: 1551943016099.jpg (941x1100, 707K)

They knew. Both of them definitely knew

[screams in battle angel]

Attached: 1552113964938.jpg (2560x2156, 612K)

That's sinful though.
Can Broly beat Zekka?

Attached: Zekka.png (762x1192, 942K)

Fallen angel?
No, thanks

Still can't think of any good ideas for Gangsta OC

Attached: 1jillion.jpg (480x720, 189K)

But I'm not married

Attached: 1551769619405.jpg (593x949, 127K)

Fallen angel? Hail Satan!

I still haven't seen this movie desu.

Attached: 1552001360023.jpg (1791x2231, 543K)

What went wrong?

Attached: 984310.jpg (3840x2160, 2.08M)

DELET

Attached: 1551424008520.jpg (1000x1000, 157K)

ALITA PLEASES OLD MEN TO BREAK EVEN!

>robert, this is jim, we got a problem
>hello jim, what's up, did alita flop?
>no, no, actually it's doing great, better than expected, soon the sequels will be confirmed, but...
>but what?
>but we fucked up, we made alita too cute
>uh oh
>now everyone expects alita to be cute in the sequel
>some faggots even think that being a cyborg is cool and iron city is comfy
>oh shit jim, maybe we should have made it an r instead of pg13
>I know, it wouldn't even hurt the bo tbqh
>that's bad jim, how do we write ourselves out of this mess?
>I dunno, get rosa on the phone, maybe she has some ideas since she read the manga and she's such a weeb

Attached: rob-jim.jpg (612x380, 320K)

this image has been posted many time and I still dont get it

t.brainlet

Attached: 1551325369679.jpg (1280x648, 137K)

Alita is paid for fugg

Behold the power of Mercurian technology!

Attached: Anomaly.jpg (588x530, 95K)

>I'm with her

Attached: MV5BMjQyNTA2NzMyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZ.jpg (1777x938, 154K)

is that Yen or Yuan?

oh hahahahaah now i see it and i would kindly ask the poster to delet the pic

Attached: 1551832785529.png (745x548, 266K)

Iron City has a lot of comfy elements, even still. Most of the buildings are built to human scale, with balconies, and bay windows. Nice little Italianate elements. The street musicians, the vendors.
There is the problem with crime, crowding, trash from Zalem, etc. But there's still a lot to appreciate.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-09 at 5.27.19 AM.png (1365x565, 1.15M)

Well, this took way too long for me to get, jesus.

Wholesome or new?

Did you like Alita?
I love fallen angels!
Heil Satan!

Anybody have hi res photos of the doll body? I want to do a sculpture of it, but there aren't many good sources from what I can find.

user what's a comfy way to read manga in .jpg form?

Attached: 15761578615.jpg (2397x1386, 593K)

some of the people who bought the art book might but you'll have to wait until they wake up

vertically positioned pad

Schizo pls go you contaminated the last thread with your annoying crap

Attached: 1551706225313.jpg (1960x2070, 2.43M)

>WELL

She's so great guys. I don't think i've ever rooted for a protagonist this much before.

Attached: 1551715009854.gif (405x405, 3.47M)

Punished Alita is going to destroy any lingering image of the cute daughterfu. At least we’re going to get Big Dik Natty Chad and Based Den in the sequel.

youtube.com/watch?v=KWVCvDP2gwI

Anyone got any behind the scenes videos? I can't find much.

devil trips

Satan guide my dick

A fallen angel fighting the allseeing being above?
I love it! Hail Satan 666

Alita confirmed smol

Attached: smol.png (938x576, 1.01M)

I thought she was just raging about the wage disparity in Iron City.

Do her axilla smell like motor oil?

On your computer? cdisplay.me/

Personally I read all my Mango on my Likebook Mars.

Attached: 1546833128129.jpg (1836x1836, 1.06M)

>666
Hail to the fallen angel

have you guys noticed that with ido's body alita walks a little clumsy, like a kid, and with berserker body shes more feminine, waddling her hip like a succubus? I liked that detail

Attached: 1551827349347.webm (960x402, 2.6M)

>Big Dik Natty Chad
it will be interesting to see how Figure is handled.

>Based Den
if he fucking turns up the size he should be ...oh boy ...brace for shitstorm

Alita has to go back Erika is the true Battle Angel.

Attached: MAGA_Erika.jpg (600x800, 95K)

To those that participated in the alitachallenge yesterday, how many people came when you watched it?

Attached: C6EBE683-9F0A-440F-A830-5DA7A55BC0A5.jpg (1148x3413, 786K)

Cast her

I wanted Alita to stay forever cute, innocent, little doll.
>tfw self-inserted as Ido in the manga

Attached: 1526562429429.png (358x231, 48K)

You know, even if Ido lives in the least shitty part of the city, this rings true to life. Humans manage to eek out a living even in the shittiest of places. Have you seen images of daily life in the favelas? Even in extreme poverty, people will get along with their neighbors, paint their houses in nice colors, and cover their living rooms in Jesus pictures. It's still a shit place with drug gangs running the place, but I have to say that Alita managed to make grimdark look real and lived in. Too often a grimdark setting becomes ridiculous.

And remember that we're seeing things from Alita's perspective - that street scene would have drug addicts and prostitutes in it. The camera just didn't focus on them.

Attached: (JPEG Image, 800 × 504 pixels).jpg (800x504, 125K)

Brie Larson.

That works a lot better than Windows photos, thanks!

That ayy lmao girl from VVitch

There might be a better viewer out there now by now, I've been using CDisplay since like 2003 but since it's so lightweight and has all the features I've ever needed I've never bothered to replace it.

... not a bad choice.

Attached: 1216695714691071993d8868a31ac887--the-vvitch-medieval-fantasy.jpg (500x738, 68K)

based well user understands the best line in the movie

Have you gotten the Alita’s boxset yet?

Tomorrow my dude.

You said it very well. Mentioned in the last thread how a power outage from a hurricane caused a lot of people to gather at the fast food joint in town for wifi, and me and this other guy got along and chatted for those two days, and it made a stronger sense of community with everyone else. You're all unified, you have a common struggle.
I think Iron City could be very cozy if the criminal elements were more controlled I loved a lot of the houses, the people hanging out all over the place. Despite having the tech (I imagine) no one uses the internet. Their existence is just simpler, more human.

Mine is coming Wednesday.

gOOgle my mOOvie

where does the chocolate she eats go? or does she have normal organs? I've never watched or read Alita.

in the manga she has a colon and uses the bathroom, from what other anons have posted. havent read it yet

Nothing better came up.

It's a joke panel so its authenticity can be argued.

Attached: 1551650206428.png (960x540, 452K)

Cunny from Walking Dead. She's going to be full CGI like Alita.

Alita, is this Joy or Lav?

Requesting some screenshots from the people who have access to the higher quality versions
>Ido looking down at Chiren from his bay window
>The view from Alita's window at night, when she's sitting in bed looking at the moon
>That first shot you see of Alita's room when she first wakes up

I'd really appreciate it, I loved those scenes. Even just one of these is fine.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-09 at 6.00.50 AM.png (798x578, 367K)

She has organs, although synthetic and miniaturized. She needs to eat to sustain her brain, but since that's her only biological organ(*with exception for maybe the face?) she requires only the fraction of the food intake of a fully biological human. Since her heart is an antimatter reactor, its possible that it disintegrates any waste material in the process.

* [citation needed]

I'm gonna fall asleep, if anyone posts I'm gonna have to thank you in whatever thread we're on. night

Attached: 1552017430710.png (555x195, 140K)

Does the manga still hold up after all these years? I know the OVA didn’t.

In the manga, there's a side chapter scene where Ido makes her faces iirc. Or maybe it was in the dream chapter, which is debatable about whether it's Canon or not, but most of the dream format is used to explain logical conclusions to what ifs or history.

This apparently still needs to be posted every thread.

Attached: 1550336646105.png (1183x1692, 413K)

After the movie I got the manga and started a whole reread, and except for the first few chapters it really holds up.
Still a masterpiece.

Just finished it myself desu. Pacing is pretty rushed, but all the later arcs are really kino and fun.

silicon its more common nowaday.

but then why does Zapan get completely ruined over losing his face if he could just buy to get a new, identical one?

She is good. Highly.
And the Last Order is not bad, although I liked the final with a tree.
Chronicles of Mars has not read yet.

Attached: 1552013652662.png (717x396, 327K)

seems like a lot of Japs enjoyed the movie despite a poor sale. but from what i've seen, people there can't decide whether to see it with subtitles or dubbing, one of which hasn't come out yet i think

Attached: D1MtHwCV4AAwSYv.jpg (830x1132, 212K)

He's more concerned about having lost face in the figurative sense. She knocked him off the peak of the hunter-warrior hierarchy and humiliated him.

The psychological aspect. He literally "lost face", and could never get one quite the same. Maybe Zapan's original face was real human flesh grafted on too, since there's other cyborgs like that that get shown off.

you are now....to america!

He literally went crazy.

I get that reference

Attached: bandit-lg.png (561x592, 200K)

What was bad about the OVA? I thought it was good.

that makes sense

Attached: 1549467394923.png (742x1170, 1.21M)

When we see inside her TUNED body it appears she does have digestive organs in that one as well.

*t-poses*

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-09 00-30-20.png (1513x625, 372K)

CDIsplay still is universal choice, I believe

Vol 1 is a little rough and Ido's character is pretty weird(maybe it makes more sense to japs) but it really picks up after that.

NOT

FOR

SEX

Attached: 1549248745617.png (141x184, 34K)

the movie is an upgrade

Same

I'm guessing that was his original face and he was quite proud of it seeing as how he was nearly a full replacement cyborg.

The animation style is dated, but I like that early 90s style. I wouldn't show it to anyone who isn't already a weeb though.

>Work in bumfuck nowhere.
>finally got time to travel 600km just to watch this shit in cinema.
Holy fuck it's worth it, why is alita so cute bros.

It didn't even occur to me that the image might have been too lewd for a worksafe board like Yea Forums, thanks for the heads up. I got it from an earlier thread and thought nothing of it.

MY FACE!

Reminds me of how my local theater was under renovation when Star Wars came out, and I drove 3 hours to get to the nearest theater that was open.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (294x300, 17K)

I'm looking forward to the punished Zapan storyline and Alita being called a demon and a monster

One ticket for Alita: Battle Angel please. Why yes, I AM asking for it.

Attached: 15678575167.png (500x641, 407K)

As an additional point, Zapan is clearly shown to be obsessive over his loss, which only gets worse after his face gets fucked up and he gets literally ran out of his bounty Hunter circle when he becomes a fugitive due to his outburst after being outsmarted by Alita. He literally lost his entire way of life and any sorta friends or peers he had before would literally be able to chop his head off for a reward if he showed his face. Then, he's shown to be highly insecure as he feels undeserving of the love from Sara. When he accidentally kills her, he is enraged, which is worsened by her father repeatedly thrusting her death onto him and reminding him of his sin. After death, he gets experimented on and wants to do to Alita what she did to him by destroying her home and self. They were pretty blatant about the point of Alita's bitchy battlethirst making more problems even if she's a "good guy" in a sense, and the whole "accept the good and the bad" thing followed by the Zapan dream sequence is an explicit way of showing that despite how whacked out evil Zapan became, he was still insecure and just wanted the security of someone's love to remind him that he is fine. Alita doesn't even seem to hate him in the end, as she recalls him alongside all the other important figures that she learned from later.

>barely over 150 cm
For hugg

Because Cameron cracked the code

Attached: 1551279666793.jpg (1218x938, 210K)

>alita is too pure and cute
Keep telling it to yourself bud, shit's gonna go down in the sequel

Who should play him?

Also, assuming sequels do you think they'll bring him in the next one rather than part 3? Otherwise, Alita would be a whole movie without a love interest.

Attached: figure 4.png (600x540, 514K)

weak bait

Indeed, especially this part

Attached: 1550810950203.png (398x407, 231K)

John Boyega

youtu.be/-uFeJOiKVWc

I'd have to reread the manga, but I think her having a digestive system comes up in some schematics page.

>tfw trying to watch Alita without falling in love

Attached: 1552132441689.jpg (1920x1080, 536K)

This is going to be kinno

It's better to let her grieve for a movie rather than just jump into someone else's arms right away.

She doesn't become a whores, but she becomes a literal battle junkie that unironically gets off on near death experiences and murdering opponents. She gambles her life completely unnecessarily at times and starts tons of conflict due to her bitchy pride. It's not until getting bitched out by Figure that she starts to reflect on being a massive cunt and chills out.

dont fight it

resistance is futile

Woah i love Alita

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019_03_03_at_12.59.20_PM.jpg (591x422, 56K)

I want this guy to play Jasugan

>the shit you leave behind is proof you are alive

Attached: 1551997483492.gif (256x188, 3.56M)

Figure will appear in Alita 3: Angel's Death
Alita 2: Fallen Angel will be all about Zapan and battle crazed obsessed angry Alita

Pacing is mega whack, but all the last arcs are very speedy but cool and fun arcs. All the antagonists are top notch too, not a single shitter big bad. Hopefully movies don't fuck em up, as the first big bad had a much better back story and final fight, and they made him pretty flat in this one.

i do not see how that makes here any less cute and pure

Mars Chronicles is kino
K I N O !

I feel like it's trying really hard to be like Made in Abyss

She's cute, but she, her allies, and the plot all directly acknowledge her problem. The story is very clear about not even Alita being without faults, as she has to accept and develop past it. Even her past self's failures and attitudes are brought up, and current Alita has to recognize them and decide her own sense of identity and ways of action. She's not perfect, but she is good.

Nova was the original Bonedad.

Imagine that 90% of your body consists of metal, polymers and wires, with your brain and face the only remaining part of you that’s still organic.
Now imagine some bitch literally tore your face that you were born with off, revealing the T-800 skull beneath those flesh.

They better keep this in. Also
>cast shimura

Attached: CastHer.jpg (561x472, 209K)

I never liked the artstyle in Last Order. Its too clean and generic compared to BAA

Leslie Jones

litterally any young woman who can play the pixie dreamgirl role

Watched it three times lads
First time in Dolby
Then 3D locally
Then Standard yesterday
I went in kind of sceptical. I was never a waifu fag and I thought her eyes were odd at first but as soon as she trips and does the cute face on the mirror at the beginning of the movie I fell in love
Plot was kind of messy but the actors were good, story was fun, and Alita is just too cute. Movie got away with a lot of violence and gore for a pg13 film but it was awesome
Edward Norton cameo caught me off guard
She’s my first waifu.
I even preordered the expensive figurine
I totally get why people obsess over fictional characters now

Attached: 1280C24F-8250-4D0B-BC7A-201080407EEB.jpg (1242x1420, 801K)

Don't you hate it when an artist changes their style for the worse?

Attached: 1474611015734.png (1040x350, 360K)

Ana De Armas

Attached: J4YWKpe0_400x400.jpg (400x400, 36K)

>skipping Jashugan

Not a fucking chance.

>She’s my first waifu.
She might be your daugtherfu instead. Do you have an urge to put hotglue on that figure? If not, Alita is not your waifu.

Is there a decent rip out? Already watched it in theaters, and it's not playing anymore here.

>Never got to see it in IMAX 3D, I legitimately feel bad for people who don't live near a genuine IMAX 3D theater.

Attached: 1551833233644.webm (1036x720, 2.63M)

>Jai Courtney as Jashugan
Recast him or just skip it senpai

Nah, all we have are cams. Wait a few months for Korsub releases to drop.

>At least we’re going to get Big Dik Natty Chad and Based Den in the sequel.
If you think that will be the sequel, what would part 3 cover? A super abridged Last Order?

Well, they do make it sound like she's already the champion in the last scene. And they made her so powerful in this movie with Damascus blade, nanomachine body and super reactor I can't imagine a random motorball player giving her a challenge.

went today, about 1/4 full, quite surprising. For reference CM is about half full.

>Well, they do make it sound like she's already the champion in the last scene.
No they said she's the second league champion, Jashugan is top league.

Attached: Battle Angel Alita Vol. 03-199.jpg (2139x3056, 1.19M)

So, guys how's your #AlitaChallenge going? Is it going good? You sticking it to Captain Marvel?

Wait people told me that playing motorball in the streets is what made the Iron City of the movies into a non-harsh paradise compared to the manga.

>Well, they do make it sound like she's already the champion in the last scene
Nope, she just got in the premier league
Jashugan is gonna push her shit in

Attached: 7dd33cd1776638ed19f11892eac0312ea30ed6c5.jpg (639x640, 105K)

>random motorball player

Color me triggered.

Attached: alita v jashugan.png (728x1090, 541K)

Do ya think she will have to fight for the number or will they skip that for time?
I think they will unfortunately bypass or compress much of the manga un favor of highlighting certain key moments.

Well it is true the Iron City in the Manga is a lot more bleak but I'd probably point my finger at the guy who offers Alita a rat to eat and Hugo buying his brother's reclaimed body parts from street vendors vs the stalls lined with Chocolates and live music by tripple armed cyborgs playing a doubled necked guitar, Ido's house be homey and nicely furnished vs in the Manga everything being made out of literal scraps.

>Jashugan
>random motorball player

Attached: 1524080935075.png (306x149, 43K)

Cute as hell whoever she is, but can she act?

>random motorball playe
Jashugan is one of the greatest if not the greatest characters in the manga and by the looks of it they are going to skip him completely or turn him into a hired gun

So Latinas were the real anime girls all along?

How likely is a sequel now?

Isabela Moner she's the new Dora

Doesn't matter, Shimura has the intelligence of a rock.

Skip, she already has the 99 and it's too much autism to explain it in movie
It's a 2 hour flick, they have to cut some shit desu

Saw this pyramid and thought of Alita's hierarchy of needs like that of Maslow's. Oranges, chocolate, absence of evil

Attached: 1551112749252.jpg (940x620, 47K)

>I can't imagine a random motorball player giving her a challenge.

Attached: Jashugan tackle.jpg (540x386, 70K)

She had 99 before she had to compete for it too.
Stop pretending you've read shit.

Are you dumb or did you respond to the wrong post?

Attached: 1382807898604.jpg (535x571, 75K)

Pretending you have the intelligence of a rock and coming off as genuine is actually pretty difficult and is not as easy as picking a random retard off the street and just saying act natural.

I've read shit, I'm saying they are going to skip it

This honestly needs to make it into the movies somehow. Maybe as a bonus scene in the dvds.

I'm talking about the movie version.
And yes, even Jashugan is a rando considering they already made her like end of series strong.

I can imagine Waltz hamming it up for that scene.

No

Attached: 220px-James_Cameron_October_2012.jpg (220x284, 17K)

Silence!

The power comes from the mind and Jashugan is super saiyan in mind power but it's not going to happen

Attached: Battle Angel Alita Vol. 08-192.jpg (2139x3056, 2.02M)

But her first body had cute little chub rolls on the stomach.

Also Ido's daughter was younger than the soldier body that Alita got later yes?

She isn't shit compared to Jashugan. He literally transcends reality so he can kick her ass. His example is something she aspires to even now in the comic.

That's pure, unadulterated kino.

Anya Taylor-Joy.

>local IMAX opened for business a month before Alita
>decide to see it in 3D just to check out the fuck huge screen
>expected nothing, got probably my favorite movie of the year
Sometimes things just work out. Feels good.

Attached: 1551944995387.jpg (750x792, 479K)

A fallen angel?
Don't care

I saw Alita 3 times and the second time was in IMAX 3D.

It was totally unlike the other two, showings. I'd say the people who didn't see it in IMAX 3D didn't get the full experience.

Kishiro never regressed to that level. Nu-berserk looks like it is drawn by entirely different artist.

>seen Alita with a girl first date
>if things work out with her, this will be my treasured memory of the first time we spend together
>if not, i'll rewatch Alita and cry myself to sleep

Attached: cri.jpg (531x419, 34K)

I'm too young to have her be my daughter.
I want to ride her around on a motorcycle and bring her oranges like teen friendship that blossoms into love as we get older.
Something I never had.

But Erika is pure sex not a potato like Riko.

Attached: Erica.png (1180x410, 377K)

>Thieves go after viewers while they're busy.

Attached: SSPnkUS.webm (480x360, 2.84M)

Erika has a stinky eyepatch tho.

>deleting your post on modern Yea Forums

Just take the L bro, you're anonymous.

fuck erica

Attached: 13886v6.jpg (844x1200, 383K)

Anonymous maintains professional standards in audio equipment.

Look at this happy family.

You'll get over it, user. There were many things I did with my ex I couldn't enjoy for years after but eventually the feels go away.

Attached: ryan3.jpg (468x431, 17K)

It could have been a happy family but Erica ruined everything.

Where the fuck is the outrage for Alita Battle Angel? A powerful woman lead should be triggering all the incels, right? Could it be that the primary reason Captain Marvel is getting shit on is the Leftist identity politics Marvel, Brie Larson, and SJWs in general have been engaging with throughout the years leading up to this movie? No fucking way, clearly it's a bunch of incels who hate women!

Absolutely ZERO way it's actually a bunch of sensible people that simply despise self-righteous Leftists preaching down to them!

THIS IS NOT A SWAN SONG

SWAN SONG

SWAN DIVE

Attached: 1551609306311.png (1920x1370, 3.68M)

Attached: 1551600852289.png (1121x1600, 749K)

This better be the opening shot of the sequel or we riot

>having an ex

To all the anons, should I spend the triple on the paper-version of the manga or just buy it in the Kindle? Does it make any difference? I'm not that of a mangafag, but this one looks mandatory.

Attached: alita21.png (1000x944, 428K)

Wouldn't call someone an "ex" if there never were a relationship started. More like a failure.

Well meant it more in a worst case scenario kind of thing.

>A powerful woman lead should be triggering all the incels

She's feminine and compelling. She's like a real woman. She's not an artificial agenda-driven faux-character like Brie.
Yes I'm referring to Captain Marvel as Brie because there's barely any separation and she can't act for shit.

Just binge read the manga, I feel empty inside, definitely going to see the movie again asap.

The manga has some pacing issues imo, especially volumes 1, 2, and 10, which felt kind of rushed, though I could be biased in favor of the movie. Overall fantastic story though, I want to buy a hardcopy.

I like most of the changes in the movie, like Ido's reason for naming her Alita, and making Nova a more ominous figure from the start. Very curious where they take him in the sequels. Making Joshugan an uncharismatic ginger is unforgivable, though.

I want more Alita in my life, is Last Order good?

This made me want to strangle the little piece of shit.

Hey user wheres your limited edition Arizona™ Green Tea Alita can?

Attached: IMG_20190309_092803.jpg (1944x2592, 675K)

It's batshit insane.

Attached: Libido.jpg (1200x872, 205K)

I wish I could have the opportunity not to remain idle at the sight of evil.

>I want more Alita in my life, is Last Order good?
It’s a big fighting tournament.

Make Fallen Angel rated R, problem solved.

Had a dream Disney had Alita's rating changed overnight to R in hopes of reducing box office to give CM more of an advantage. Woke up and had to check if it was true.

Someone post a picture like this but the guy's looking at Alita?

Attached: shazam.jpg (1125x750, 325K)

Print is always better. Night and day difference. Even manga with shitty or unremarkable art looks nice in print. ABA is easily one of the most beautiful and finest drawn manga and worth every penny to own. Buy the hardcover set if it's still in stock.

Reading the manga on Kindle now. You can read individual panels as well as whole pages. (Double-tapping switches between panels and page). The only confusing thing at first is that you swipe left-to-right, but that's the same as some other manga on Kindle.

In the first two volumes, the author had only an image of Iron City and Zalem, and Alita.
In the latter, he was asked to urgently come up with a final, because Alita was closed.

The most re-posted Alita meme, but OK.

Attached: 65p05cf2nbk21.png (1080x715, 882K)

That's one of the biggest issues of CM. Brie can't act at all. I couldn't buy her as Captain Marvel for even a second. I cringed every time she tried to act badass, intimidating, funny or inspiring. She sounds like that 50 year old woman who testified against Kavanaugh. A little, scared girl in a gown woman's body. It's so jarring.

Attached: autism.png (1920x1370, 3.2M)

I'm stuck in hospital atm so kindle has been my only option. Its pretty alright.

this made me want to strangle yukito instead, what a dumb choice

Thank you kind fren

Where do you buy these, at a regular store?

Found em in Walmart.

i like it alot

Attached: karate_pin.jpg (770x620, 82K)

The issue is I'm a spic. Buying the hardcover set would drain my month budget. I was thinking in bringing the first volume of the manga directly from Spain, but that would cost like 16,90$, and bringing it from the US is even more expensive. I thought in buying each volume per month, but that may ruin the experience.

I never tried reading any comic or manga in my Kindle before. It looks kinda neat, though. You can even screenshot some pages, right? Or at least in the newest version.

I hope you get well, user.

>he shops at walmart
LMAOing at your life

Attached: 1551731531773.png (267x230, 52K)

So before the theater hit a walmart for
>alita iced tea
>orange
>chocolate

He doesn't even remember his face

That explains the pacing, then. I hope the movies can fix the ending while staying true to Kishiro's vision.

>, but that would cost like 16,90$
I have to pay 24 euros a copy you bitch.
>ruin the experience
It was intended to be read at the rate at which it was released so I don't see how that could be.

I have an actual black-and-white Kindle, and the manga looks fine on that. But you can read most Kindle books on a web browser or a Kindle app on mobile phones or the desktop Kindle app. I think they try to disable the screenshot feature if possible, but you can work around that.

>You can even screenshot some pages
Yep!
>I hope you get well, user
Thx

Attached: 1551840464447.png (1815x968, 361K)

Please, user, it hurts.

You can buy one hardcover volume per month and just read the entire thing on a manga reader for free.

They were being hunted down on foot by nobleman gunships in minus 40 c weather and the only competent adult around just fucked off to fight a giga nigga that could dice a bus into boullion cubes

Erika just wanted to protect yoko, plus once you kill your parents for the first time it gets much easier

Attached: vector.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Well, you have a point. However, I said that because I'm super hyped about this franchise. It was not like that back in the 90's.

>24 euros
Yuropa in suicide watch.

B-But that's illegal, user!

>plus once you kill your parents for the first time it gets much easier

Attached: y-bakura-l.png (561x592, 221K)

But he screams Hector not Vector

it's a woman's body. She had hips and any girl with them will have a swing to their step. yes I liked the small detail.

Attached: 1551495506111.jpg (2880x1620, 328K)

>Yuropa in suicide watch
France have always the better price

Attached: Gunnm fnac.png (1829x817, 497K)

Everyone pirates in spic america. This is one of the few manga absolutely worth owning in print.

The art is so detailed, aesthetic and pretty.

She also starts wearing eyeliner

>Total gross is almost 400 mil
Seriously how did based Jim do it?
Back when the first trailer came out everyone hated the animu eyes and calling it a guaranteed flop.
Now we're getting more Alita posters and daily Alita threads.

Satan?
No, thanks

People are ready to be healed.
don't forget about RR's work in all this. He poured as much effort into it as JC.

Attached: alita-battle-angel-cast-and-crew-1.png (640x360, 384K)

Stinky eyepatch bitch

Last Order feels like an even crazier Metal Gear Rising

It's going well. But due to the reduced number of screen in order to accommodate Captain Marvel, the weekends box office will be down a lot. She is fighting hard against the foot fungus.
youtube.com/watch?v=BkKCDePt3qk

Attached: 59% on RT before Friday - 3rd time in the row.jpg (1041x251, 72K)

Attached: Gunnm-v07-021.png (822x1200, 111K)

Goose. If they want him in, he should be in part 3.

100% Based

youtu.be/W9O2iB3Kqno

Too autistic

>Original, Last Order, and 48 cans of Monster Energy Ultra arrived today

Attached: 456.jpg (633x640, 51K)

That's why I love it.

Based. Enjoy yourself.

she got buttfugged

Goose is great but he doesn't have the natty chad appearance and natural alpha charisma of Figure.

real life alita right here

Attached: 5b12761c324c5d84b5af3653eba9dd7f.jpg (853x1280, 94K)

thot please

Attached: Alita bellissima.png (1496x1065, 1.24M)

nope

Attached: urmship.png (1920x802, 3.26M)

If you pay close attention, in the scene where she were throwing the tantrum at Ido, she slammed the tool table but her hands were still shaking seconds later. That's some strong acting right there. I bet Rosa must have slammed something hard for real.

She is perfect.
Pure hero.

Attached: 756876.jpg (573x825, 185K)

Nauseating.

well if you can find a closer looking porn star then im all ears

>has a machine body meant for insane close assault work
>decides to help the downtrodden
>portrayed by woman of the proletariat.
we don't deserve any of this

Attached: 1551038358329.jpg (992x1500, 364K)

GTFO. Alita is not for lewd.

Attached: MV5BMWE2YjRjN2ItYWI5Mi00ZDRhLTg1.jpg (560x878, 201K)

Yang*

more like Nova assistant

>Reading Last Order
>Super Nova's debuts
>Revelation about Alita's brain.
>Tfw received Alita's healing, but can't do anything for her, myself.
Why does she have to suffer so much, bros? She doesn't deserve this.

Attached: 1551663499285.jpg (2000x1489, 241K)

Don't you know? Wonder Woman and Alita don't fit the narrative that those evil misogynistic white men hate female-led superhero movies.
It absolutely has nothing to do with the fact that Brie Larson is an obnoxious cunt and Marvel decided to use the controversy for their marketing.

>alita finally gets the sword
>doesn't really do anything with it
they really should have gone crazy when she was raiding the factory, but i get why they cut it short

Attached: 1398676887786.png (202x142, 12K)

>48 cans of Monster
Auntie Alita approves

Attached: 1551603913366.jpg (800x600, 68K)

I was skeptical on IMAX for its price, but yeah, massive screens and properly adjusted/tuned audio makes all the difference. Apparently Dolby Cinema is supposed to upstage IMAX, so it'll be a competition between the two businesses with movie goers winning regardless. In the end, we get fucking crisp laser projection with deep black levels and speakers everywhere in the room, plus massive screens, and recliners.

You can do this at home too, for $200,000.

to be the battle angel is to face continuous adversity. it's why we want the best for her.

Attached: 1551139467885.jpg (850x850, 213K)

it wasn't bad

Attached: slide2.webm (1022x428, 2.97M)

I've been in the hospital for the last two days. I made the mistake of ordering some mcdonalds, which is taking forever. After that im gonna find a walmart and get some chocolate, oranges, and maybe an alita iced tea before seeing the movie in 3d. Wish me luck alita bros.

>I want more Alita in my life, is Last Order good?
read the side stories first if you haven't already

Is there a suggested reading order info pic? Or is it pretty straightforward?

May Arita continue to heal you, user.

Attached: 5CBCA63D-1A7F-4633-94DC-419BD4B43E84.jpg (750x1166, 600K)

>not for lewd
>has bigger tits and thick hips after body change..

Attached: DS03.jpg (675x1200, 172K)

considering how nuts the other fights were i really wanted them to stretch this one out

>read the side stories first if you haven't already
Fuck, I'm already halfway into Last Order. Where do the side stories take place?

Based

Regardless, you wouldn't lewd your hot daughter, would you?

Fuck off with this america hating cunt

Fuck this ugly bitch and fuck her movie

The author has no other character and he milks Alita.
Sorry, I really do not like his plot twists.

There's one about a motorballer set decades before the series

>he hasn't been healed

Attached: alita-disappointed.webm (870x720, 2.23M)

Hes struggling to get used to digital, but honestly Miura needs to just go back to pen and paper, especially since we’re closing in on the ending.

Implying you wouldn't conquistador her incan pussy.

Attached: 1552065134001.jpg (853x1279, 86K)

When was this taken?

Are you saying the author focuses too much on the protagonist?

shes james camerons daughter. i would love to digitize her bumhole while you watch

Early artstyle Alita > everything else

I probably take this story too close to my heart.
I am completely biased.

General on a satanic movie?
Yea Forums please explain

She is cute af with longer hair

Captain Fungus general is down the hall and to the left

i mean i wanted to see some MGR levels of shit

that doesn't really matter. Ashen Victor is a motorball spinoff. Holy Night happens before Ido meets Alita. Supersonic Fingers happens shortly after Alita's fight with Jashugan. Homecoming happens while Alita works as a TUNED Agent.
Barjack Rhapsody takes place after vol 2 of Last Order.

I dont understand, why is this movie getting posted about so much? It was fucking terrible and boring.

Based!

he get cheesed

Attached: Brie-Larson-Feet.jpg (700x700, 38K)

You're fucking terrible and boring. Don't speak about Alita that way ever again

Please do not throw me there!
Better to dump from orbit to landfill!

Oh, so same as every general then. Trannies and fags circlejerking

if anything this is more of a Gnostic movie with the desire to ascend to higher planes and realizing that the Demiurge/Nova orchestrates everything in the material world.

Attached: panzerbride.jpg (2139x1528, 1M)

boxofficemojo.com

Attached: yuck.png (346x589, 521K)

sorry you feel that way you can exit any time

>Revelation about Alita's brain

What happened?

Dude, stop replying to stale bait.

This movies box office legs are DONEZO

>boxofficemojo.com
Not updated.

ouch

NEW
NEW

NEW
NEW

CGIing in anime eyes was the single worst decision any filmmaker has ever made. I guarantee that if they hadn't done that and instead played up the "inspirational SHEro" thing in the marketing this movie would have made bank. Everything else could have stayed exactly the same.

It's about integrity

>looks like she’s a little older than you thought
that scene was the only one I cringed at
STOP TANTALIZING US

when based weeb mexico made as much as the nips

He does have a point though. The movie is literally about a fallen angel trying to bring down an unjust God. Zalem is heaven and Iron City serves as both earth/hell. There's a war for Zalem and the aggressors lose. God sees all. Depending on whether Vector comes back he can be viewed as a Prophet or Jesus.

Attached: 718C27C5-AC48-4C20-BCA9-D642A14776C5.jpg (720x480, 238K)

it was me (what you guys call a “Chad”) and 5 “incels” including one obese “volcel”

nah! its about the final conflict what make these CGI fest popular with the normies. Alita had a subpar final conflict to be honest f,am

During Nova's reconstructing of her, he made her just like the Salemites. The revelation she'd been carrying her brain around in a box unbeknownst to her and then trading it away broke her.

Why would you lie like that? I am yet to meet someone who watched it and did not like it.