How did we go from this

how did we go from this

youtube.com/watch?v=EApCLbgAE5E

Attached: tumblr_p4pboqJITh1rfi53mo4_500.gif (500x217, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2XGZD5P3sc
youtube.com/watch?v=YxWKWZ1LuHI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

to this in just 15 years?

youtube.com/watch?v=U2XGZD5P3sc

Attached: media.gif (500x231, 1.96M)

Wow, that looks terrible. Letting Disney buy marvel was a mistake, Iron Man was great and everything after was just trash

I've been waiting the the upswing of cinema since 2009. Little did I know things were only going to get worse, and worse. But hey the longer I live the greater the chance cinema (and culture by extension) can fix itself.

>FIFTEEN YAER AGO
>A GOOD MOVIE
>NOW
>A SHIT MOVIE
>WHAT THE FUOJCI IS HAPPNIG HOW DID HTIS HAPPENG HOW DID A MOVIE BE GOOD AND NOW ABAD MOVI HAPPNING

i mean seriously just look at this
the lord of the rings like a bigger than life epos and the marvel movie looks like a children party

the point is that both are considered the biggest movies ever and both brought a ton of money to the studio
its not just a comparison between random movies, these are two big names.

t. seething mousecuck

>MOUS U SUHUT UP MOUES GO AWAy FAGOT MOUES

>THEN:" BIG MOVIE IS OGOD
>NOW: BI MOVIE SUCS MY WILLY
>WTF APPIN

uh I don't know user, could it be a difference in the quality of the source material?

This is your brain on capeshit

tbf you can't really compare mindless capeshit adapted from teenage comic books to a trilogy adapted from highly acclaimed and influential literary works

LITERALLY the battle of naboo

yeah but infinity war made more money than the last lord of the rings movie
kinda sucks you know

>LITERALY HOW DO OWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR BLAND KIDDIE MOVIE MAKE ALOT OF MONEY HOW COME MOUES IS MAKING MOVEE I DONT IE IT AND IT ETS TE MONEY WAT TE UCADJK

based stroke post

Attached: 3xqvq7li2xi11.jpg (1169x1660, 236K)

Lotr started the downfall of cinema. It proved that you can make big bux with fantasy and capeshit is the conclusion of it.

Gungan city forever!

I'll make it very simple and clear: Avengers: Infinity War is really worth a watch. It's just entertaining and visually impressive, exactly what it was meant to be.

Just keep this in mind that it's a tale of good vs. evil so don't go looking for an overstuffed complex story. It's just a fun action movie that introduces us to a new genius woman scientist of color: Shuri, played brilliantly by Letitia Wright. I became an instant fan watching her in this action heroine avatar, something she manages to pull off with ease. Watch her in the action sequences and there's no way you can't be impressed. Viewers were literally cheering for some of the most heroic moments in the film. Scarlett Johansson is as awesome as always, it's just that her character feels even better and refined than what we've seen. Chadwick Boseman is also quite good, and so are Don Cheadle and Idris Elba.

But the character that ultimately steals the show is Eitri. Some of the sequences involving him are so hilarious that it was really difficult to stop laughing.

Visual effects are excellent, and the IMAX 3D viewing just elevated them. And since it's most importantly an action movie, every single action sequence it delivers is impressive, especially the ship sequence. I would call it one of the major highlights of the movie. Cinematography in certain portions is really impressive. Humor, like any other Disney movie, is top notch and really manages to make you laugh.

Avengers: Infinity War has a timeless tale of good and evil presented and executed in a terrific manner. The directors have done a great job with the characterization of Avengers: Infinity War, and that is what makes everything in the film seem so good. The pace is brisk, gore is minimal to no, and there's nothing unsuitable for kids..

Excelsior!

Attached: et_review_home.jpg (1327x572, 51K)

Not him but LotR is just capeshit for bigger virgins. They literally wear capes in the bloated shitpiles.

Say what you will about comics but there has never been a gayer more retarded character than Tom Bombadil in any comic. Tolkien was an overrated hack. It's hilarious you fat nerds call Game of Thrones shit when it's pretty much the same exact faggy thing stolen directly but with one percent less allegorical faggotry.

damn you really do care about gayness?
kinda gay, very gay.

>this will be the end of wakanda!
>then it will be a glorious one!

lol yes literally defeated by a gang of dogs, very glorious

God, we will never see such a pefect movie ever again.

Lord of the rings is cringey as fuck after the two towers. return of the king is shit, so much worse than the two towers and the two towers was a couple notches down from fellowship of the ring

face it hackson isn't a good director/writer who lucked out with fellowship

can you imagine being this retarded?

say not that it's a perfect movie, rather that we'll never see such a sincere attempt at perfection again. Movies don't need to be perfect, but the producers have to aim for it, and in every detail you can see they were trying to make a perfect adaptation.

What gameboy advanced game is this?

To this? in just 10 years?

youtube.com/watch?v=YxWKWZ1LuHI

ayo how come blacks fight in the exact same manner as the gungans from star wars baka

The guys making Iron Man were just fucking around making the movie like they would an Indie Film, except with a couple of hundred million dollars.
It's why it had such spirit.

People get bored and want to watch something different.

Gunkanda!

Also

This!

that gif isnt even in the actual movie

this looks so cringey
can't believe I liked this when I was a teen and moreover thought this is the pinnacle of cinema

cause whit bois got them tiny dick, FAMILY

Attached: finna dabbed on.gif (775x510, 824K)

why will military adabt tactics of the 18th century if they have advanced weapons?

Why did they break formation and engage the melee only creatures in their forte?
Couldn't they have gotten off at least a few massed concentrated shots once they opened the barrier?

Based stroke poster

Attached: 1551614238210.jpg (465x403, 24K)

This is actually laughable, you’ve either never read lord of the rings or too stupid to understand it. Game of thrones is a great story, but Tolkien literally built the ground that game of thrones stands on. No other author I’ve encountered has built a larger or more complex world than Tolkien, the dude literally invented his own languages.

ayo
YEESSA SAY WE SUMFINNA BIG BOSS MAN?