If I could have the special powers of any film character it would be Hal from the film Shallow Hal...

If I could have the special powers of any film character it would be Hal from the film Shallow Hal, played by Jack Black.

Imagine having the ability to view 2/10 women as legit 10/10s, especially as the special power means that it's only genuinely nice people who look unbelievably attractive to you. You'd spend all your day banging these fuggos that nobody else would want, so there's no risk of them cheating on you, but you'd be viewing it as banging 10/10s and they'd be so grateful for the attention they'd do almost anything in bed to please them. You'd have this super nice wholesome girl who looks like a 10/10 but won't be getting attention from other guys and she'd let you fulfill all of your sexual desires. She'd probably let you piss up her anus if you wanted to.

If I could have the powers of Shallow Hal then life would be sweet. Very sweet indeed.

Attached: 16-9.jpg (1920x1080, 1.03M)

shame they can't have the power for you *dabs* gottem lol

I'd go with the special power of looking like Jensen Ackles

Attached: SN1320b_0166b-1014x570.jpg (1014x570, 63K)

For me? It’s the McChicken power.

This is honestly a masterpiece of a film

yeah can't argue with this

Yeah but he (you) could end up being crushed by an obese woman or fucking a disease-ridden homeless girl with a pure soul.

For me it’s Hiro/Clockstoppers

Can you talk to a hot woman right now
Or are you too shy?
Because if you are shy around hot women, that wouldnt change
And remember, hal didnt know he has that power. If you have the charisma to go to 10 out of 10 girls and flirt with them, then you could do what hal did.

Based overconfident brainlet.

unfortunately she would also need to have the same superpower (except for the being a good person thing) to want to fuck you because even 2/10 women don't want to fuck the incels on this board.

Both sound good desu. Its the inside that counts

Hello resetera retard

Hes right though, if you dont know you have the power you wont talk to a 10/10 unless you do it already. Even assumimg that you do know about your superpower how do you know which one is a genuine 10/10 and which one is a product of your ability?

but i'd still be dating a fatty

>Hes right though
He really isn’t.
Have you literally never made eye contact with a 10/10?
You don’t need to have “the charisma to talk to real 10/10s”, because anyone with social intelligence and an ability to read body language would feel suddenly very capable of approaching “10/10s” just from eye contact. Or maybe it’s just an incel thing where all women are terrifying

>not picking some omnipotent character's power to transform reality to whatever you like
This is how you detect a brainlet.

>2/10 women are genuinely nice people
grow up

>Yeah but he (you) could end up being crushed by an obese woman

Obese women aren't nice people so they can't be 10/10. A lot of blobbernaughts have got terrible personalities and delusions of grandeur because of all the chubby chasers pining after them and making them believe they're actually desirable.

I don’t know why, but I had this same thought a few weeks ago. Shallow Hal powers are pretty spectacular.
But I’d still prefer to never have to take a shit again.
Never shitting > Shallow Hal

i didn't understand you were supposed to make eye contact with people until a new high school teacher concernedly asked me if something was wrong and specifically mentioned it

>movie says don't judge based on appearances
>deems every attractive person to be an evil monster

It is possible to talk to a hot woman now. However, if you had Shallow Hal super power it would be guaranteed that she'd also have a nice personality. You'd also not have the hassle of other guys constantly trying to hit on you.

Would you rather have a 10/10 or a 10/10 with a guaranteed nice personality and no hassle?

hal went to clubs to hit on 10/10 girls and he was hitting on his sexy neighbor

besides the blonde fat chick treated him like crap
the fat blonde was a jerk
the girl in the taxi wasnt nice at first
body language MY ASS
you are implying that ugly fat chicks are always nice and friendly......
they arent always. some get freaked out if you hit on them.

it isnt an incel thing. not all girlsreact well to random guys flirting.
thats why flirting takes time, unless you are a 10/10 guy

hal's neighbor was incredibly beautiful, yet she didnt change at all.
she remained equally beautiful.
which meant shes super hot AND super nice

i

Attached: depon -susan-ward.jpg (466x760, 110K)

hal chose chose wrong

Attached: kiii.jpg (1767x1000, 73K)

This

Attached: kZPW8HX_d.jpg (447x701, 38K)

Attached: 223152_1240080819356_full.jpg (800x480, 196K)

How do I have more good thoughts? The longest I last is two days at the most before I sulk again.

Attached: 001SHA_Susan_Ward_002.jpg (852x480, 94K)

Pretty based honestly. Fucking hell fatties are gross as fuck though. I wonder if his powers removed the smell too? Fat chicks always smell like off cheese.

just see the positive side of things.
be thankful for what you have
dont obsess over the things you hate
try to smile more. smiling sends happy signals to your brain
she the world as half full
appreciate those around you

Well why do you sulk?

More sleep, improved diet and a more organized life are a good start

>For me it’s Hiro/Clockstoppers
patrician choice
got into an argument with an idiot friend of mine who thought flying would be cooler and more useful than stopping time
fuckin moron

What a great power
>fuck a 10/10 with a heart of gold
>in reality she's a 12 year old and you only see her as a 10/10 because she hasn't had time to turn into a bitch yet
>locked away forever and raped in jail

Attached: 1544188622606.gif (256x160, 1.76M)

he saw sick burned kids as regular kids
age didnt change bro

Absolutely nice post

>hal passed on this....

Attached: 1118full-susan-ward.jpg (1118x1410, 177K)

>only see nice women as 10/10
>nice women
Sorry but this power wouldn't work in 2019

>locked away forever and raped in jail by 10/10 gorgeous men
fixed!

What the fuck did you just imply about my female family members? You wanna fight?

If she's homeless her insides are STD's and drugs

thank you ^_^

Attached: 1517004408986.jpg (1024x768, 141K)

If you could stop time then you could create the illusion of flying via stop motion animation

They're cunts. You're a cunt. Fite me m8 I'll brain ya poofter cunt

I would hide my time stopping by pretending it was teleportation

That's just a side effect of autism, happens to the best of us

if women are nice they sleep around, if they are pretty they jump from dick to dick. the rude ones are ugly and frigid. if a girl happens to be nice and modest (not a whore) they are always taken or married, or single moms

Attached: DGtBSLzXgAAUOBc.jpg (447x521, 44K)

>not a whore
>single mom

What? What what in the what?

Eye contact to me is like nails on a chalkboard but I did a little experiment and forced myself to make good eye contact with people and I noticed immediately people treated me nicer and were more polite and less standoffish. Wild. Too bad it literally takes me iron will and focus to do it. I can barely hold a conversation I have to focus 90% on the eye contact alone.

If you stop time do you continue aging while in stopped time though?

Just look between their eyes
Do you not find that you automatically hold logn eye contact when you talk to qts? Or does your autism override that instinct as well?

>picking Hiro

just pick pre-nerf Peter Petrelli, that way you get Hiro's powers, plus you can never die, you can fly, you have telekinesis, pyrokinesis, etc - plus if you come across some other super-powered asshole who thinks they can beat you, well tough shit because you have all their powers too

The only reason Peter ever lost in that show is because he's an absolute fucking idiot

I can't even look my parents in the eyes. Eye contact makes me physically uncomfortable.

>nice and modest (not a whore)
>single mom
you didn't think that through very well did you

and no, widows are not single moms

>Just look between their eyes

you look cross eyed if u do this

yeah, if your face is 5in from hers

not who you're replying to but whatever instinct you're talking about i don't think i have it, i have to physically make the effort to do it and it feels weird. i don't know if i've ever intentionally made eye contact with my mother and now i'm wondering if that's something i ought to work at

>I wish for all the wishes
There's always that one guy

whores tend to abort their kids genius.....
a girl can get pregnant early in life without being a massive turbo slut and get stuck with the kid

getting pregnant early doesnt mean they rode 20 dicks....
it means their guy didnt want the responsibility

>having sex with a guy who would abandon his child
>not a whore
keep digging dude I'm sure that's how you'll get out of that hole

open this picture and stare at it for a couple of minutes, how does it feel? whats unconfortable about it

Attached: closeup-face-of-a-beautiful-girl-with-long-fringe-of-wet-hairs-full-hd-video-clip-1080_nnzs_xiag__F0 (1316x1080, 962K)

>not using the opportunity to get as much as you can
this is why you'll never be rich, user

yeah because every 18-20 year old guy is ready to be a father.... retard

>Wish granted, user
>You now have the powers of Peter Petrelli
>Cool! Now, time to go get some powe-
>Oh... Shit...
>I'm still in the real world
>No one has any powers but me
>How can I mimic powers without anyone with superpowers
Game Over

Use whatever mental gymnastics you want, you're dating a woman with a kid and she's a whore only after you for a meal ticket.

that's the same as every woman, but at least you can curate your picks and get a cute loli too

Attached: why_don't_you_just_have_sex.jpg (207x269, 35K)

>director of this and me myself and irene just won best picture

>condoms, the pill, IUDs, the rod, and the morning after pill don't exist
retard

i never said date mental midget. i said sometimes nice girls that are hot get stuck with a kid, whores just kill their babies you fucking shit brain

Attached: 9999.jpg (722x722, 62K)

I feel like you would

Look at their chin or forehead. Unless they're massive.

>condoms, the pill, IUDs, the rod, and the morning after pill are 100% foolproof and never fail
>women automatically know when they fail and they know they need to take the morning after pill

Attached: ffffff.jpg (377x550, 30K)

Attached: Cross-eyed.jpg (298x169, 6K)

Gwen Grayson from Sky High.
Her superpower is technopathy, the ability to control technology with your mind.

Imagine, I can make a laptop which is the most powerful PC known to man which surpasses even the most powerful supercomputers of the Pentagon, CIA and NASA.
And I can upgrade it with my mind if I see some new feature pop up like HDR or ray-tracing, among other things.
I will also give it a ridiculous amount of ports for past and present technology such as SD card slots, a Blu-ray XL/4K Ultra HD Blu-ray (which can also read HD-DVDs, DVDs, Super Audio CDs, regular CDs, Dreamcast GD-ROMs, and Nintendo Optical Discs for GameCube, Wii and Wii U) drive, a floppy disk drive, a 1YB (Yottabite, equivalent to 1 trillion terabytes) SSD, USB 3.0 ports, a MIDI port, and outputs for DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.1, VGA up to 2560x1920p at 120hz, Component and RGB in 240p, 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p, and Composite/S-Video in 240p or 480i.
It will also have an 8K OLED screen.
The audio-only outputs (HDMI, DisplayPort and SCART already support audio output) are optical S/PDIF, RCA stereo and 3.5mm jacks.

All of this simply so I can play even the most demanding triple-A games in the highest resolution possible and with maximum settings for everything whilst having the ability to play older PC games in the most pitch perfect way while improving them at the same time.
That and to make high quality CGI animation that would rival (if not surpass) Pixar (and rendered in real time, to boot).
And it will have an infinite battery.
All this unlimited power, in one laptop (not a tower PC rig, a simple laptop), which also has perfect backwards compatibility with every piece of software ever released for DOS and every iteration of Windows.

And if we finally live in a cyberpunk world, I can control most (if not all) technology with my mind practically making my superpower OP in the cyberpunk future.

And finally, MEW is cute.

Attached: Gwen_TECH_path.jpg (485x350, 110K)

puta

You forgot this, you could improve your strength, agility, mind, lifespan, appearance, and most other abilities by implanting yourself with nanomachines using your powers.
Nanomachines, son!

Nanomachines?
I forgot to put that in, thanks!
Technopathy really is the best superpower, especially when you can implant nanomachines to yourself like that.

>Blu-ray XL/4K Ultra HD Blu-ray (which can also read HD-DVDs, DVDs, Super Audio CDs, regular CDs, Dreamcast GD-ROMs, and Nintendo Optical Discs for GameCube, Wii and Wii U) drive, a floppy disk drive, a 1YB (Yottabite, equivalent to 1 trillion terabytes) SSD, USB 3.0 ports, a MIDI port, and outputs for DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.1, VGA up to 2560x1920p at 120hz, Component and RGB in 240p, 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p, and Composite/S-Video in 240p or 480i.
Are you sure you aren't already a technopath?

If I had those powers, I would build a PC which can run all games (both retro and modern) perfectly and without any inaccuracies and glitches caused by incompatibility.
There will be no incompatibility issues, not even the tiniest one.
And I guess you got lost in my technobabble.
So, here's a tl;dr version for you.

And I forgot this but it would also have emulators for every single console ever and said emulators will be completely pitch perfect to real hardware that it's near-indistinguishable.

unironically have sex

At that point just emulate reality and suck on some virtual titties

based roald dahl

This doesn't make me uncomfortable, it's just a picture.

Why? I'm perfectly happy with my real life and I can even improve it with my nanomachines.
I can even give my loved ones nanomachines to prolong their lives and boost their health.