What the fuck is it?

What the fuck is it?

Attached: Avengers_Tesseract2012.png (1152x1024, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0IGepU7ICc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

some mcguffin they made up to make captain marvel important thatll probably be retconned into something important like a secret infinity stone or anti-infinity stone

A fingerbox. Probably Burmese.

A flatscreen TV demo

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0IGepU7ICc

Cat food

It's lazy writing 101

???
Isn't it the space stone?

Something that went down with captain america in the ocean and froze there for decades but magically went to the posession of a kree scientist

the space stone

the allspark. shove it into my chest, sam.

>and froze there for decades
you literally see howard stark retreiving it with a submarine in the first captain america movie you brainless cuckold

Currently watching Avengers 1. It was going good then Iron man done the Shakespeare quote

>not the "I have a plan.....attack" line from right before
whedon is such a fucking hack

Kek

AI

By the looks of it. Energy. Maybe it powers every other stone and that's just how they manage to be so powerful. It's enough to change the entire universe. Despite the name, the power stone is jack shit. I don't know what the fuck that one does.

Isn't it LITERALLY just the space infinity stone?

lmaoo

It was a separate thing from the space stone in the comics but they decided to make it the space stone instead of coming up with something else. The tessaract is just a generic otherworldly object that gives off lots of energy. It was supposed to be a macguffin for Red Skull to use to make super weapons. Kind of like "what if Nazis had nuclear power" type thing. Then when Avengers got greenlit and they decided to start the Infinity War storyline they decided it would be one of the stones. I'm not sure when they decided which stone it would be.

Power stone destroys shit. You either fire it like a laser or just destroy a planet with it. The tesseract is the space stone which allows you to travel anywhere

shut it dweeb

Its a mother box :)

Wasn't it called the cosmic cube in the comics?

Some ancient race created it to contain the space strone inside, Odin took it and hid it on Earth, Red skull found it then dropped it in the ocean, Howard Stark found it and worked with Mar Vell to experiment with it, Fury obtained it, Loki stole it, Thor took it to Asgard, Loki stole it again then Thanos took it from Loki and destroyed it, taking the Space stone inside

Is it ever explained how Loki opened the portal to earth remotely at the start of Avengers?

And when exactly cat ate it?

I was sure this was one of the soulstones?

Something like that. Pretty sure it's had a cameo in 15 out of 20 Marvel movies

Finished the first Avengers about 40 minutes. Christ, and I was thinking the cgi in captain Marvel looked odd

A cube from the fourth dimension.

They have a teleporting sword.

>caring this much about capeshit
>thinks he has the right to call anyone a brainless cuckold
lmao

Attached: i shiggy diggy.jpg (600x600, 35K)