A kitty did this

A kitty did this.

Attached: bad_kitty.png (1280x536, 812K)

What will probably happen is that what really happened will be alluded to later on and then people will get mad and the cycle will continue.

>While on board an alien laboratory orbiting the earth in secret, Fury gets injured by the claws of a Flurken, a shapeshifting monster frequently warned against by the deadly Skrull warrior Talos. This Flurken had just murdered a horde of Kree elite warriors and contained the Tesseract, something the likes of Red Skull was unable to do. Fury not only walks away from the Flurken, but manages to save it, the Tesseract AND a whole horde of Skrull refugees - despite having no powers of his own. Surviving with just a wound that takes his eye.

Say it like it actually happened.

The cat being a whatever the fuck it was was pretty hilarious even if it was hinted at.

Danger pusy

>Say it like it actually happened.
He picked up the alien cat while in it's cat form it scratched his eye

So the whole thing in WS or CW (can't remember which one) where he talks about the last time he trusted someone leading to the loss of his eye was this garbage?

The last person he trusted was himself. He spends half the movie joking around and being a lighthearted smiley sidekick, gets his eyes opened, gets his eye slashed, and immediately after getting back to the office begins to draft the protocols for the Avengers Initiative.

He doesn't trust Coulson with the truth from that point on. He doesn't trust anyone.

it doesn't break canon. Again,Hate the movie all you want but tell it how it happened. It's still an alien. He still accomplished a shit load.

Kinda. You could argue he trusted the cat. What i'm wondering is why they call it SHIELD when in Iron Man they hadn't come up with the name yet.

Yeah the cat was the best part of the movie.
Everything else was lackluster.

Yeah. This is the reason he gives to Cap for why SHIELD is so compartmentalized, for why he doesn't trust anyone and why Cap shouldn't either. Because he picked up a bad kitty

Who cares

Attached: patheticBOOM.jpg (672x787, 31K)

>Assuming that nothing happens between 1996 and 2014.
>Assuming Fury doesn't undergo any development or change in that point
>Not recognizing the start of that journey with him refusing to tell Phil Coulson what happened to his eye, compartmentalizing information on a need to know basis

I think Captain Marvel is too smart for this board.

No, he trusted the cat to be a cat, but it was an incredibly dangerous shapeshifter.

Attached: 1536061393312.jpg (720x711, 33K)

I think you're desperate to justify a shit scene.

I'm not desperate to shit on an average scene that doesn't detract from the established canon in any way.

Fury got his ass half-blinded off the battlefield by an alien Garfield who wasn't even being serious.

Attached: shill.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Shit scene in a shit movie.

Someone who unironically refers to "the established canon" simply wouldn't understand that Nick Fury is not supposed to be a buffoon.

This movie breaks Fury's character. The Russos painted him as a badass Shield agent knee deep into a lot of important shit.

In Captain Marvel he's just a goofball cop

Did you watch the trailer?
Because it doesn't sound like you watched the end of the film.

He makes the call to get serious, get proactive and get ahead of the situation at the end of the film. He was a paper pushing desk jockey at the start of the film looking for a sign to keep going, by the end of the film he's started work on the Avengers protocol.

He STARTS the important shit.

he dont trust other people because animal hurt his eye ok

>MCU Fury
loses eye to a fucking cat
>based Fury
loses eye to a grenade while trying to save his comrades

It's like you could tell which one was written by someone with a low testosterone count.

Attached: nick fury eyepatch marvel sgt. howling commandoes silver age dick ayers shield samuel l. jackson iro (1600x1116, 1.26M)

>Mentions in first avengers movie that Thor opened their eyes to alien threats
>nvm we already knew actually
Stop defending this garbage

>This is why I have trust issues Rogers
>I picked up a kitty once and it scratched my eye

IT'S NOT A PURSE!! IT'S A SATCHEL!!

I like that he loses his eye in an anti-climatic, stupid way.

Shocker when CM is written and directed by hacks. Most of the best MCU films came from the same two writers who weren't used here at all because god forbid we have a good movie instead of quotas for female writers.

i hope we lose you in an anti-climatic, stupid way.

>You want to stay ahead of me senator, you have to keep both eyes open
>PS a cute kitty did this when I picked him up