Their silence speaks volumes

Their silence speaks volumes

Attached: 32434432.jpg (1024x576, 72K)

How old are these faggots now?

Jay won't watch movies with cats after that incident

they'll release a video when Captain Marvel has made enough money to not be a failure to Jay can call both sides bad

spoiler: they will say it was Fun

Jay will tell us that "Brie Larson is charismatic as hell!"

Attached: 1533779598344.gif (270x223, 1.16M)

It's Friday you hecking dipstick

Reminder these guys think nuwars is perfect.

They loved every Marvel movie from phase 1. CM feels like a Phase 1 movie, so they are going to love it. Mike will compare CM to WW and say, that DC needs to look up for Marvel's golden standart. Jay will say about Brie's charasmatic personality. Screencap this.

I'm paraphrasing but
>TLJ is the cinematic equivalent of Homer Simpson's makeup shotgun
>...that was the magic of Star Wars. Now it's gone. They flushed it down the fucking toilet.
sounds like they think it's perfect to me.

all the do is review shitty movies from the 80s now, its awful

Hacks.

They serve as nothing more than pleb filters

They only shit on small films. AAA stuff gets a pass because they need the money.

>Mike describes the basic issues of every marvel movie
>Jay "It's just like a marvel movie!"
>Mike "Except this time it stars a woman!"
>Jay "OH MY GOD THAT MEANS IT'S THE BEST MOVIE EVER!"
>Mike "FUCK YEAH!"
>Jay "TRULY THE GREATEST THING TO EVER BE PUT ON THE SCREEN"
>Mike "I WANT TO GIVE UP ON EVERYTHING IMPORTANT IN LIFE SO I CAN BE MORE LIKE A FICTIONAL SUPER HEROINE!"
>Rich Evans walking on set "I thought that means it's Ghostbusters 2016."
>Trailer starts with Jay narrating a joke at the expense of all of the people who got worked up either way about the film

>Mike: what did you think jay?
>Jay: it was terrible, worst movie ever
>Mike: eh it wasn't that bad
>Jay: i agree

Until Mike disagrees then Jay will backtrack.

Rich is way worse than Beard and AIDS combined
>morbidly obese manchild
>always wears comic shirts, but cant answer ANY comic question Jay or Mike have
>has a video game show, but says stupid things like 3D mario games shouldn't have controllable cameras and is blatantly bad at video games in general
>thinks being a cynical, nitpicking autist is the same as intelligence
>flat out didn't understand basic character motivations for Civil War despite being a huge MCU fan
>starts REEEEEEing when chat constantly BTFOs him
>nostalgiafag who only likes shit from his youth
>has an obnoxious "I fucking love science" attitude
>can't pronounce words
>forced catchphrases
>meme laugh
>actual plebbitor
>confused by Yea Forums
>has a tranny fiance
>allows Mike to bully him on a daily basis
>doesn't oppose people being tracked by the government with chip implants
>only ever funny by accident when he fucks up and gets made fun for it, his real sense of humor is "lel so randumb XD" tier
>claps at the end of films
>has never had actual fruit in his life and is convinced he'll hate it because he doesn't like sodas with fruit flavors
When did you realize Rich was actually worse RLM and is the embodiment of amerifat retard?
I'm gonna go ahead and say that I personally think Rich is the worst member of the crew. Even though Beardfat takes things too seriously, he always sounds like he knows what he's talking about and he showed several times that he has technological knowledge and AIDSmoby offers insightful commentary many times. Rich manages to be both an embarrassing nerd and seemingly have no real input into the movies they're talking about and is only there because he's Mike's friend. When Mike isn't around to put him down, he acts like an obnoxious prick and the only real value he offers is that he does the grunt work for them (buying merchandise for videos, building props, etc). He's basically their employee and is only in videos because Mike likes him.

Attached: pleb.jpg (887x1236, 113K)

>blatantly lying about something that most people you are addressing your post to know is a lie
"People" these days.

Mike praises the force awakens in 3 different videos, referring to it as a perfect way to reboot star wars, and says that JJ is the best director for star wars. Their plinkett reviews on nuwars have been soft and short, especially compared to their prequel hate, and their TLJ review barely talks about the movie itself, instead going off topic and hiding behind an excuse that "other critics" have already covered what was wrong with TLJ.

Your reddit efriends like nuwars. Perhaps it's time for you to go hang out there?

You seem upset fag

reddit
letter
media

Is Mike Catholic? How about Jay?

Jay doesn't backtrack he just says things don't bother him

DEAFENING

>I can't watch something longer than two minutes

Isn't most of what you posted an act?
He's the punching bag of the three since I don't think the other two, most of all Jay, can even withstand his role as the guy who gets shit on.

It generally takes them 2-4 days for bigger movies that they're particularly interested in going to see/know people really want to see a review on. There's very rare instances when it takes 1 day, like with Force Awakens.

May be threatened by rat.

>Their plinkett reviews on nuwars have been soft and short, especially compared to their prequel hate

This is the big one. RLM became famous in the first place by absolutely MASSACRING the prequels. Yet the worst Star Wars movie of all time drops, and they barely slap it on the wrist. Seems shady.

I'd have some respect for them if they didn't review it, but there's no way they'll pass on making money.

He's my favorite guy

They're waiting to see what consensus is, so they can be the opposite of that. Fandango will "lose" their tickets again.

They liked TFA during the honeymoon period, just like everyone else, and they didn't think Solo deserved as much hate as it got (to which I agree). Beyond that, they've pretty much shit on them.

Attached: 1319544294240.gif (691x543, 19K)

>"It's finally here! The first movie of the year that the internet will attempt to murder itself over, and then immediately forget about a week after it releases! I sure do love that this is what movies have become!"

You really can't let it go can you.

>They liked TFA during the honeymoon period, just like everyone else

Not everyone liked TFA when it first came out. Its flaws were immediately apparent on first viewing, and for being so smug about their film knowledge it's embarrassing that RLM liked it for a single minute after the credits rolled. The most scathing thing any of them have said about it was Rich saying TFA was "competent" when no, it wasn't even that.

They have no credibility and the only reason they hate the prequels is because Lucas didn't have a bunch of stormtroopers and tie fighters flying around to make them feel nostalgic. They sure as hell proved that they didn't hate the prequels for any intellectual reasons.

They will make a video and shill the movie hard.

Rich at least rolls with the punches Mike throws at him and is fine with being the butt of a good chunk of their jokes. Jack and Beardfat have thinskin, Beardfat especially.

I love that they're ignoring this and choosing to make two separate videos about suspiria instead

They pay to see regular showings like most people. The non-review part of the review can be recorded ahead of time, the rest needs time to be recorded and edited. Probably not worth the effort to stay up all night doing it.

Rich gets paid. Jack and Josh don't. Getting paid probably makes Rich more complacent being the butt of jokes.

IT'S FINALLY HEEEEERE
THE FIRST EVER FEMALE SUPERHERO MOVIIIIIE
APART FROM ALL THE OTHER ONES
And now we're going to taaaaaalk about it!

Of course they'll review it. Big movie = lots of views = lots of youtube bucks.

Why would do they talk about dumb capeshit thats feminism SJW cancer political bait to spite ebil white men who voted for le orange dude?

Klicks. They only do it for the klicks.

ad revenue and 99% of their fanbase just want more capeshit

You really think that RLM needs it that much after having been around for like a decade?
jesus christ you are stupid

Reminder that mike is such a retard he didn't know what mjolnir is by his late 30's.