I fucking hate white people

I fucking hate white people.

I have been experiencing racism ever since I was 15.

I hate that I have been stripped of my roots by the white man. Africa is one of the best continents to live in but I can never say I’m apart of it because black people were held captive in America for centuries. Its disgusting.

When I see white people happy it angers me. I just wish they could experience what I experience on a daily basis. They’ll never know what its like to pick cotton, or be beaten by a white slave master just because he’s having a bad day. Or be starved and raped by white people.

Thats why most white men are into nasty bdsm shit. With “doms” and “masters” and “slaves”. They want to beat and rape people but since it became illegal they have to find another outlet.

Whenever I see a happy white girl I wish she would be beaten and rape and forced to give birth to a baby not of her pure race, just so she could experience what black people have gone through.

Fuck white people. One day Africa will rise up and fuck everyone in the ass.

Attached: 1547690739820.jpg (750x1000, 95K)

That picture is disgusting. How dare that disgusting wh*te whore touch that black king.

okay

>I fucking hate white people.
>I have been experiencing racism ever since I was 15.
I just experienced racism.
Been happening for a long fuckin time, too, Jamal.

Horrible pasta. Stop posting it.

formerly property

wtf

>WE WUZ FREE IN AFRICA BUT IN AMERICA WE WUZ SLAVES

Hey dumbass, it was called the slave trade for a reason. People bought SLAVES. People didn't buy free people. Africans enslaved each other since the beginning of time.

Holy shit this is too funny

Attached: A4BDCD26-9B60-4663-8E3C-29A14FFE90BB.png (480x640, 206K)

Lmao cry more

I'm black and I like white people, most of them are pretty nice

this

I am no fan of nigger or jew

>Africa is one of the best continents to live in
Yeah, it's definately in the top 50.

This

white people can't be victims of racism

Sneed feed and seed
Formerly chuck's

based

t. White man

I hate USA so fucking much. I seriosuly wish this country never ever existed along with all its inhabitants. It's the quintessential cringe nation. Nobody makes me cringe like sharts with all their fake happiness and fake representation of europe and their brainwashed "sitcoms" with shitty animation and shitty characters with extremely shallow personality (and no, don't you dare cherry-pick me some good sitcom, we both know 90% of American tv is actually brain cancer), no politics or critical thinking about the current state of the world.
I am so fucking happy Mutts get depression when going to Paris and seeing what Europe actually looks like, it's like they take the redpill and they stop living in their made up world.
I hope this will cause most of them to commit suicide and i want to see their population die completely, along with Canadians, who look like discount Amerimutts

Attached: image.png (1106x830, 690K)

I would tell you that you are a nigger ever since you'd be two years.

FUCK NIGGERS AND FUCK THE MODS

Attached: 235235326.gif (480x480, 2.53M)

T community college education

Who doesn't?

Attached: 7qyh3zbq37q11.jpg (576x1024, 48K)

that's not how you use whom

Holy fucking BASED

Fuck wh*Toids, KARA BOGA bless, brother

whom are you to say that?

ooga booga go back to africa and die by a spear through your skull

Tengri blesses your righteous spirit

Attached: 1545880098778.jpg (756x715, 55K)

I sympathize with your struggle, my black king. Please take my white sister as a repayment for all my people have stolen from you.

Attached: sam yeezus.jpg (1152x2048, 207K)

“Black people” is an oxymoron.

>whomst
FTFY

Hi EurasianTiger

Attached: 2645913052.png (302x170, 74K)

I fucking love this place

Based

This is a white guy’s bio?

Ate you hittite, brother

Attached: 1545878863850.png (919x774, 522K)

First Post Based and Redpilled Post

Attached: sam skvor.jpg (200x200, 11K)

>I hate that I have been stripped of my roots by the white man. Africa is one of the best continents to live in but I can never say I’m apart of it because black people were held captive in America for centuries. Its disgusting.
>When I see white people happy it angers me. I just wish they could experience what I experience on a daily basis. They’ll never know what its like to pick cotton, or be beaten by a white slave master just because he’s having a bad day. Or be starved and raped by white people.
>Thats why most white men are into nasty bdsm shit. With “doms” and “masters” and “slaves”. They want to beat and rape people but since it became illegal they have to find another outlet.
>Whenever I see a happy white girl I wish she would be beaten and rape and forced to give birth to a baby not of her pure race, just so she could experience what black people have gone through.
>Fuck white people. One day Africa will rise up and fuck everyone in the ass.
BASED

who's this whore?

What does this have to do with Yea Forums?

How do we deal with the wh*Toid problem, bros?

You should take that sentiment and help Africa prosper. Firstly, you have to go back there.

Ty :3

>blacks aren't the most kinky depraved people that will literally fuck anything.

Attached: screen-shot-2018-04-19-at-11-23-27-pm.png (800x600, 433K)

>whom
I have a feeling that 'whom' is a sound effect you'll get everytime she sits down.

she looks really happy

heh

Slavery's a pretty universal constant, 2bh. There's virtually no culture that didn't practice it. It was in Medieval, Christian Europe that the idea of the slavery started to actually put a bad taste in people's mouths; which, as a historical precedent, is one-of-a-kind; though there are Muslims that meme that Muhammad was apparently anti-slavery later in his life, but this was never made official and all he basically said was "don't treat your work equipment poorly".

Of course, a real effort at abolition of slavery and 'slave trades' didn't come until centuries later, but again, it's worth asking who were the ones leading the charge.

When it comes to Mihammed, you sometimes hear lefties waffling he was against themslavery, but that is false, Mohammed was against the idea of slave trade, meaning that if you wanted to have slaves, you should get of your ass and enslave them yourself, not buy them on the market.