Anyone seen it yet?

Anyone seen it yet?

Attached: Screenshot_20190308-204750_Google News.jpg (980x1756, 803K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanin
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/12/costa-rican-retreat-offers-women-color-vacation-wh/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hitchcock was a bad director tho

All that image tells me is that Horror is in such dire straits, that trash is hailed as remarkable.

But, it's been this way for some years.

not even gonna lie i liked the nigger implant movie of his
hes got a talent at creating an ambience

Why is she so ugly Yea Forums

I watched 90% of it a bit after xmas (there was a "flashback" sequence that wasn't finished being filmed/edited when i saw it).

I didn't like Get Out at all (told Jordan as much) but Us is really really good. It's not as politically divisive (there are still some moments) and doesn't make you feel dumb if you watch it as a white person.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanin

Its already been spoiled. They are clones. The family is living in a town that is an experiment for cloning. The 2 white people in the trailer are scientists working for this cloning program, and are also clones themselves but do not know it.

Those are fake spoilers. Not going into detail (already explained in multiple previous threads) but it's more of a mk ultra type deal. There is no 'we clone em so we can find out what makes them cool!' shit.

Is the ultimate villain a white guy who made the dopplegangers?

she cute, don't lie.

Please be black

Just spoil the movie, so that we can decide if we want to see it in theaters or not.

Anyone at the premiere in Austin? Let's do some coke tonight

Yes, The family are african americans and the clones are africans from africa. The white people fascilitating their meeting ilustrates the divide they created between equal brothers thru slavery.

They can never be the same because they've been tainted and changed into a weaker version of their original self.

yikes

I'm black and I'm also gonna say it

She Cute

Get out wasn't even scary

I plan on seeing it. I hate white people.

And it's fine. It's natural for you

based

>10/12 different answers

Does he mean 10 TO 12 different answers?
Or does he mean that out of a group of 12 people, there will be 10 different answers? Or is he saying that Peele will have made 12 movies, but only 10 of them will be great?

O.K any of you guys post the spoilers already, one is saying clones and the other is saying MK ultra, who is telling the truth?

I want to see it. That trailer was hype as fuck. I smoked like three dimebags and beat a hooker afterwards

Let me take a wild guess.
It's some social commentary where the black family is being attacked by versions of themselves that "act white" to illustrate that black people are stifling their own blackness or some retarded shit

formerly 9/11

They’re both making shit up. It’s about a demon that possesses the community. It came to America during the slave trade after it made a deal with white people to help them catch niggers for slavery, and in exchange the demon could torment them for its sustenance, because it feeds on nigger fear

>act white
You didn’t watch the trailer, cracker

This. It's mk Ultra/clones, throw some Hilary in there. Boom, you got that lemon eating negros filmography

>modern day hack faggot
well he's not wrong

they're literally wearing white masks

he should branch out to a different genre after this

no hair

You are lying. They are 100% clones. Stop trying to shill us in to seeing this shit.

Actually, it's about a family that is being haunted and chased by doppelgangers that seem to want to kill them. Why do you think this movie is about race?

>niggers
>good at anything
LUL

Get Out was shit. I would call it a quintessentially American film in that only Americans could enjoy it.

No, I'm not. Way to think for yourself though. You've already made up your mind based on fake spoilers so clearly you have a good head on your shoulders.

can't, explained before that i'm friends with Jordan and the only one of his friends he knows for sure goes on "Yea Forums" so if accurate spoilers pop up on that board he'll know it's me.

Nigger white people don’t act like deranged jiggaboos. The antagonists are like caricatures of black folks. They’re the black folks that white people think of when they think of black folks. That’s why they chimp out and try to stab people, and why you can barely understand what they’re saying.

about 12% of americans enjoyed this movie
the same 12% committed over 50% of all violent crime following the movie

riiiiiight....

I’m about to commit a violent crime on your ass with my dick

with just the preview
>this entire movie is gonna be about a black family struggling against being white washed in their new santa cruz environment
>the bad guys are gonna be the real mad niggerish versions of themselves they lost
>or
>the white washed versions of themselves trying to kill their niggerish counterparts

there I just saved you 12$
cap it

Attached: blacks are clinically retarded.png (511x171, 55K)

So you're LARPing, good.

>black family goes on vacation with a white family
>even on vacation they cannot be themselves
>haunted by the blackness that they are unable to embrace

Some resorts are literally creating no-whites-allowed vacation spots so blacks can get away from white people and "Be themselves"

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/12/costa-rican-retreat-offers-women-color-vacation-wh/

>Tfw asian and can watch these kind of movies peripherally without being analy blasted

FUCK GENGHIS KHAN

>beach scene is one of the more important scenes in the movie
>weed plays a big role, hence the shoutout in the initial trailer "it's about buying weed!"
>mother and the son are the "keys" to figuring out/defeating the shadow family.
most i'll say, go ahead and cap it. and when you realize that the plot that people thought they guessed right is dogshit i'll accept all your apologies

Then link threads its already been spoiled in retard. Or else shut the fuck up, you arent adding shit to the discussion but vague garbage

Get Out wasn't even that good

Based

It looks like the black version of Hanging Balloons

Spoil it or fuck off. Nobody cares enough to remember this worthless post

LOL what are you? A film major? Stop reading so much into movies. It's just a fun horror slasher and you fags try to assign so much more to it

>nobody cares
>but tell me!

Attached: 1551339664474.jpg (800x800, 117K)

he's a nigger so he has a tenuous grasp on what he's trying to communicate at all times.

>makes poorly directed movie people take an interest in because of the race narrative
>it's average but overrated anyway
>makes a new one people are going to praise for the same reasons
I don't expect a different outcome.

It's still annoying though. As brown guy it pisses me off that capeshit and politics shit dominates every movie discussion forum. That movies like Get out are what catches mainstream attention in the US.

Directors who are actually innovative and use the medium to its full potential are ignored in favour of guys who do hamfisted allegories and references who are capped great and smart because of it.

I mean compare memories of murder and Get out purely in terms direction, the former makes Peele look like a tv director.

>he doesn't realize that the sci-fi horror genre is very often used as a vehicle for contemporary social commentary.

LOL DUDE JUST TURN UR BRAIN OFF

Every era has their pleb shit, last time it was action and romcoms, this time around it's capeshit and """"social commentary"""

Like other eras all you have to do is look outside the mainstream and find the hidden gems. It feels overwhelming since we are actually living it in real time but i believe it's always been the same.

fucking blasphemy and the absolute state of hollywood and 2001+18. dude probably couldn't name more than 1 hitchcock film let alone watched one.

Attached: games.jpg (480x465, 21K)

I just capped it, speak for yourself nigger.

>watch Get Out after people I know hype the fuck out of it
>giant gaping plot holes or problems every other scene

REEEEEE

this looks like a straight to DVD movie from the trailers

>hypnotizes him by stirring her tea
lmao just turn your brain off man

Two different kind of movies. Get Out was well done.

Most Korean films are basically the same shit. Memories of Murder also gets its props just now in NA because it was never shown here.

>brother kidnaps and brainwashes people by just abducting them
>main characters girlfriend does this by dating them for months

One of these seems mildly more effective

>i'm friends with Jordan
what's your username on thecoli.com?

Attached: mjgrin.png (63x80, 27K)

Not him, but I'm assuming so because Get Out clearly was, and was the sole reason as to why it was critically hailed despite only being an okay movie. The race shit was the only thing really holding it back.

Has anyone shopped Thanos's Infinity Gauntlet onto the poster yet?

Nobody cares to remember your post retard. Learn to fucking read

Try not to samefag

North By Northwest is my favorite : )

You can compare direction, camerowork, editing, etc...

IMO get out was well written but the direction was sub par.

Monkey see monkey like

O.K list 5 gaping issues.
His method often damages the product.

I GOT FIIIIIIIIIIVE ON IT

BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Peele really has the ability of being a good director, i just hope he doesn't only do movies that appeal to the racial agenda (aka White man bad, black people good), i guess i need to wait The Candyman remake and The Twilight Zone

>society becomes 'multicultural'
>everything becomes about ethnicity and starts crumbling away
who thought this was a good idea

Attached: 1534749751217.jpg (462x323, 12K)

>aka White man bad, black people good
the funny part is his dad is black and his mum is white but his mum raised him while his dad ran away

talk about irony, huh?

Black dads have to do what they always do....

People don't seem to like to mention it but it's a movie that's angry about black and white people coupling with each other.

Doopplegangers were a reoccuring nightmare of mine when I was young. This could be amazingly horrific.

I GOT FIIIIIIIVE AWN IT

Based and I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about pilled.

Nope. Everything is about race. It's disgusting because if someone tries to call me black (Dominican) it's just completely wrong. Not only am I light skinned but because Hispanic is still not a race they assume I'm African American. I have no African blood, my genealogy has NO slaves in it. It actually has a long line of engineers, doctors, and Dutch and French people.

Racism has always been a black v white thing, and forced everybody who isn't white to all of a sudden be "black". Pisses me off. Dominicans hate niggers for this and hate Haitians.

>implying anyone who will matter in 20 years watches niggers directors today
Jej

>this generations HITCHCOCK

Fucking KEKK

(((you)))

they put I Got 5 On It because there are 5 family members

KEK

Hasn't horror always been mostly trash? The thriller genre seems like it was always several magnitudes more respectable

I agree. For some reason I'm really intrigued

>Lupita
>Ugly

It's a social experiment.
They are all clones.
The white "handler" people are also clones.

>niggers

Do people really feel that way about Get Out? Did people feel dumb for being male after watching Stepford Wives?

Yes

Attached: Lupita+Nyon.jpg (396x594, 49K)

Get Out was good, but not scary... maybe scary to a black person...

wow, deep

MY GIRLFRIEND FUCKS BLACK MEN EXCLUSIVELY BUT LETS ME WATCH!

Attached: blackpepe.png (797x800, 153K)

All those white people in one place!!! Goodness!!
I was finna pass out

Attached: THE HORROR.jpg (798x420, 40K)

It sucks. But a black person made so it's amazing. Typical lefty faggot.

The movie preview in theater had me cracking up when they kept playing the five on it lyric. It will probably be good but just overrated by blacks.

Just like in Get Out, these tropes and these kind of stories had been around in horror genre for years. What I applaud is that Peele can bring it to market that wont experience it otherwise (niggers) so thats fine with me. Just like Annihiliation did the same with Scifi themes to women.

His new one looks interesting but Get Out really wasn't anything special. It got a lot of attention initially but over time that's been reduced. I'm assuming it'll keep happening.

is dis movie fo us black peepul? Or is dis a white man movie dat jus has alot of blacks innit? Cane sumwon axe da main acter on twittah?

He brings nothing new to the table and his movies are just like "what if used old horror tropes but with black people instead'
also "white people evil"

So im not watching anything he makes, ever.

I would watch this if it wasn't a nigger family. I don't support niggers.

Lupita's probably the ONLY attractive full black on the planet.

You are nigger in denial. You are not white.

Now THIS is a good goy.

How the fuck could anyone not understand Get Out, it basically old you everything that was going on

I got 5 on it

You're anonymous you fucking idiot. Tell us or you literally lied about seeing it.

But Get Out was about how all white people are racist and evil, even the good ones. Stepford Wives was about specific men, not men as a whole