Are Vulcan women the most perfect females?

are Vulcan women the most perfect females?
imagine a logical and non emotional girl.

Attached: Selar.jpg (1043x1043, 126K)

they only want to fuck every seven years and then they rape you

They'll get you killed.

Attached: tpring.jpg (845x1175, 601K)

imagine them being in a cardie rape camp

They get chewier as they age.

Attached: gristly.jpg (355x572, 26K)

Imagine fucking a Vulcan girl. She wouldn't moan or make a sound, just maintain eye contact the entire time then after you came she just says "that was nice."

i prefer mine with a side of K'Ehleyr

Attached: K'Ehleyr,_2365.jpg (350x344, 24K)

>"that was nice but I still do not understand why we could not just rub fingers together"
FTFY

The vulcan girls pretty much run Vulcan because the men go horny nutso every seven years wanting to empty their balls or just fight. They spend weeks with a permanent hard on and the strength of a retard just looking for a hole. Android women would be easier to repair after something like that.

Attached: 1505487055646.jpg (236x353, 16K)

Lewd

If you just want a man you can fuck, well, there's already men for that. lol

AUTISM? nah...

Attached: f32.jpg (1024x795, 152K)

Attached: 1527182007877.jpg (638x960, 73K)

Yeah but I doubt they'd care if you wanted to jam it in while they read a book or worked or whatever. Emotionless sex is hot, she'd give you that cold stare as you fuck her mouth and once and then you'd finish on her face and she's stoically clean herself off and say "finally, now I can get back to more important matters."

Attached: tpol07.jpg (586x709, 119K)

> Emotionless sex is hot, she'd give you that cold stare as you fuck her mouth and once and then you'd finish on her face and she's stoically clean herself off and say "finally, now I can get back to more important matters."
I literally have no frame of reference desu senpai

This. Where is my emotionless vulcan eroticism??? Why are human females such rubbish?

making all vulcans basically just all spock is the one of the worst things Star Trek ever did TBQH.

yikes
yasss

You are a man of culture and integrity

Have any of you tried dating a STEM girl, a really typical one? The emotionless workaholic angle loses its appeal very quickly.

>imagine a logical and non emotional girl
Truly science fiction AND fantasy.

>that kink to her ears
hnnnnnnnng

That's because they're just boring nerd women. Emotionless Vulcans would be completely different

>Emotionless Vulcans would be completely different
Tell me how. I could use a new kink.

Nerd girls still have emotions, which makes them cunty usually. Emotionless Vulcans couldn't be cunty since being a cunt is an emotional choice

>tfw no Jolie Vulcan gf

Attached: hacker_gf.jpg (288x360, 27K)

I thought ENT retconned pon farr being a male only thing?