Movies about your false flag cover being blown by a 40 year old boomer?

Movies about your false flag cover being blown by a 40 year old boomer?

Attached: 1552098571955.png (2000x829, 819K)

have sex incel

henlo pajeet

Why don't you come over here and make me tough guy? That's what I though bitch, you won't do shit.

why her sexual life affects you?

just had sex

I knew it
They pakis do the same shit here all the time

Why is this being ignored?

what the hell is wrong with indians bros

/our guy/?

Attached: 1546534440943.jpg (2576x1720, 658K)

Wow! The second largest country by population on Earth has a dozen people that like DC in it? Solid evidence of shills right there.

I'll make it very simple and clear: Captain Marvel is really worth a watch. It's just entertaining and visually impressive, exactly what it was meant to be.

Just keep this in mind that it's an origin story so don't go looking for an overstuffed complex story. It's just a fun action movie that introduces us to a new superhero Captain Marvel, played brilliantly by Brie Larson. I became an instant fan watching her in this action heroine avatar, something she manages to pull off with ease. Watch her in the action sequences and there's no way you can't be impressed. Viewers were literally cheering for some of the most heroic moments in the film. Samuel L Jackson as Nick Fury is as awesome as always, it's just that his character feels even better and refined than what we've seen. Jude Law is also quite good, and so are Ben Mendelsohn and Lashana Lynch.

But the one character that ultimately steals the show is Goose, the cat. Some of the sequences involving her are so hilarious that it was really difficult to stop laughing.

Visual effects are excellent, and the IMAX 3D viewing just elevated them. And since it's most importantly an action movie, every single action sequence it delivers is impressive, especially the train sequence. I would call it one of the major highlights of the movie. Cinematography in certain portions is really impressive. Humor, like any other MCU movie, is top notch and really manages to make you laugh.

Captain Marvel has a simple-looking origin story presented and executed in a terrific manner. The directors have done a great job with the characterization of Captain Marvel, and that is what makes everything in the film seem so good. The pace is brisk, gore is minimal to no, and there's nothing unsuitable for kids!

>come to india

I'll make it very simple and clear: Captain Marvel is really worth a watch. It's just entertaining and visually impressive, exactly what it was meant to be.

Just keep this mind that it's an origin story so don't go looking for an overstuffed complex story. It's just a fun action movie that introduces us to a new superhero Captain Marvel, played brilliantly by Brie Larson. I became an instant fan watching her in this action heroine avatar, something she manages to pull off with ease. Watch her get fucked in three ravenous ways by three bulldogs in 3D, on the plane home, in the public bathroom, in your local drug den and in your dreams.

I rate this movie 10/10.

Attached: 1507258103316.png (1280x1324, 1.92M)

Saved

>India.very much exited for the movie here?

Attached: 1551511561269.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

>ethan van sciver video
shocking

Attached: comicsgate.png (750x400, 534K)

someone translate this autismo for me

false flagging a false flag is one of the oldest tricks in the book

remember when they did the same with thor 3 here and then started spamming caps of it?

>pajeets shill for both flavors of capeshit
>spam our board with blacked shit

KILL EM ALL EBOLA CHAN

Attached: the blacked spammers were street shitters.jpg (1018x663, 113K)

India and China both seriously need to be depopulated.

The basic premise is that this 40 year old construction manager has been creating sock puppet pajeets and spamming the same shit to make it look like Disney is buying online reviews and botting. Just as likely these accounts have been compromised, Indians will click on any fucking email link that purports to be from google telling them they've won something and this dipshit did the same. Now they all get to write reviews for a movie they've never seen and none of them will delete this shit they didn't write until well after the weekend box office is in.

what the fuck is wrong with pajeets and bug people

Attached: 1462918116605.jpg (256x256, 23K)

Just keep this in mind that it's an origin story so don't go looking for an overstuffed complex story. It's just a fun action movie that introduces us to a new superhero Captain Marvel, played brilliantly by Brie Larson. I became an instant fan watching her in this action heroine avatar, something she manages to pull off with ease. Watch her in the action sequences and there's no way you can't be impressed. Viewers were literally cheering for some of the most heroic moments in the film. Samuel L Jackson as Nick Fury is as awesome as always, it's just that his character feels even better and refined than what we've seen. Jude Law is also quite good, and so are Ben Mendelsohn and Lashana Lynch.

But the one character that ultimately steals the show is Goose, the cat. Some of the sequences involving her are so hilarious that it was really difficult to stop laughing.

Visual effects are excellent, and the IMAX 3D viewing just elevated them. And since it's most importantly an action movie, every single action sequence it delivers is impressive, especially the train sequence. I would call it one of the major highlights of the movie. Cinematography in certain portions is really impressive. Humor, like any other MCU movie, is top notch and really manages to make you laugh.

Captain Marvel has a simple-looking origin story presented and executed in a terrific manner. The directors have done a great job with the characterization of Captain Marvel, and that is what makes everything in the film seem so good. The pace is brisk, gore is minimal to no, and there's nothing unsuitable for kids!

So, in other words, Disney got caught and now has to claim it was some random poisoning the well. From Florida. A million coincidences!

Too many of them.

Be the change you want to see in the world

is it still considered being cucks if they aren't white though?

I am being.

Who said anything about your fucking buzzword? There are simply too many Indians and Chinese.

Subhuman filth wallowing in their own shit, polluting the planet far more then first world countries DESPITE being pre-industrial, and shitting out in the open so much they have literal shit storms and clouds to deposit fecal matter all over the place far from the train tracks they squatted over. The only thing they've ever contributed to the rest of the world is slave labor.

>shitting out in the open so much they have literal shit storms and clouds to deposit fecal matter all over the place far from the train tracks they squatted over
this sounds like bullshit, but i believe it

750 million people in India DO NOT USE TOILETS. That's half the country.

>dc drones trying to bury this thread

India for thousands of years India had this caste system. At the top where the Aryans, your lighter skin types. In Hinduism, being lighter skin was seen as being closer to the gods. So thus, the darker you were, the more useless you were. The darkest were the Dravidians. You know the dark skin pajeet, dog ugly types? Dravidians. They're ugly, stupid, and utterly lazy. They're mean assholes too, because the darker you are, the more untouchable you are. Over the course of thousands of years, the Aryans and Dravidians intermixed more, so the lines of caste were blurred. The UK colonizing them, combined with the democratization of India, completely destroyed the caste system. The smart indians all fucked off to America, a serious brain drain. So all that's left are disgraceful mutts and mud people shitting the place up.

It doesn't help that India is closer to EU in terms of structure, made up of like 20-30 separate countries. And the average indian dick is 4 inches long erect

Attached: 1551685155773.jpg (844x565, 52K)