It's actually kino

it's actually kino

Attached: captain-marvel-costume-brie-larson-mcu-movie.png (825x464, 728K)

you're actually a shill

>shill shill shill
this is your brain on /pol/

If kino where garbage i would believe it, but it actually doesn’t

>/pol/ /pol/ /pol/
and what does this make YOU?

have sex

It’s a bottom five reviewed MCU film
A franchise that has never had a great film
And it’s bottom 5
Out of 21
It’s graded on a curve
And it’s still bottom 5

Get some taste

I haven't even seen it but am 100% certain it sucks ass. Everything I've heard about it sounds utterly loathsome and I saw the post-credits scene thanks to this place. How the fuck you gonna tease CAPTAIN MARVEL at the end of a CAPTAIN MARVEL film?! Like we didn't know she'd meet up with the Avengers or something?

That's the kind of reveal you do if Captain Marvel had come out 20 years ago, was a huge hit that was never followed up on, and then BAM there she is with your new favourites. Like if at the end of Man Of Steel they had a post-credits sequence with a Batman in silhouette and fucking Michael Keaton tore off the mask.

Fuck off redditor, you sound fucking gay

nah

>everything is /pol/

>not saving yourself for marriage
Lmfao fuck off whore

Specifically what makes it kino to you?

I'll make it very simple and clear: Captain Marvel is really worth a watch. It's just entertaining and visually impressive, exactly what it was meant to be.

Just keep this in mind that it's an origin story so don't go looking for an overstuffed complex story. It's just a fun action movie that introduces us to a new superhero Captain Marvel, played brilliantly by Brie Larson. I became an instant fan watching her in this action heroine avatar, something she manages to pull off with ease. Watch her in the action sequences and there's no way you can't be impressed. Viewers were literally cheering for some of the most heroic moments in the film. Samuel L Jackson as Nick Fury is as awesome as always, it's just that his character feels even better and refined than what we've seen. Jude Law is also quite good, and so are Ben Mendelsohn and Lashana Lynch.

But the one character that ultimately steals the show is Goose, the cat. Some of the sequences involving her are so hilarious that it was really difficult to stop laughing.

Visual effects are excellent, and the IMAX 3D viewing just elevated them. And since it's most importantly an action movie, every single action sequence it delivers is impressive, especially the train sequence. I would call it one of the major highlights of the movie. Cinematography in certain portions is really impressive. Humor, like any other MCU movie, is top notch and really manages to make you laugh.

Captain Marvel has a simple-looking origin story presented and executed in a terrific manner. The directors have done a great job with the characterization of Captain Marvel, and that is what makes everything in the film seem so good. The pace is brisk, gore is minimal to no, and there's nothing unsuitable for kids

Literally Neck yourself slowly.

really makes you think

Attached: brie.jpg (1135x308, 263K)

rekt

t. /pol/turds

>critics hate it
>plebs hate it
Time for me to pretend it's a masterpiece of cinema

Attached: 1393400326604.jpg (468x364, 26K)

Thanks for the advertisement but no one here is interested.

You need to get laid bro, stop watching capeshit, that is literally only for incels.

You will never pass

have sex

>But the one character that ultimately steals the show is Goose, the cat. Some of the sequences involving her are so hilarious that it was really difficult to stop laughing.
Surely no actual person wrote this.

>muh discord trannies

You will never be white

Incel

It felt more like an insight into the endgame movie.

More like top 5. It was the most pure super hero film after Captain America. Fucking Marvelcuks and your shit quip fests telling others to get taste. Fuck off.

This is copypasta. I have seen it already, several times... from different posters.

>Remember that pager? Well.. it was calling Captain Marvel.. and..er... Captain Marvel is in Endgame
Wow, what insight.

Love this pasta.

This

Misusing kino should be a bannable offense.

Why would you want to be banned?

I’m by no means a Marvelcuck
Which is why I won’t watch a bottom 5 reviewed MCUsterpiece. Let alone in theaters. Lmao. Did you pay to watch Ant & Wasp too?

8/8 would r8 as gr8 b8 m8

DIDF pls.