Will it be 'kino'??

Will it be 'kino'??

Attached: Eva on Netflix.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kVdlBxdqv8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does it need a new dub? Don't Americans know how to read?

They're actually making a new dub?
They're gonna butcher it to shit aren't they?
And to think I decided not to dish out the money for a DVD copy of EOE because of this.

Attached: 1468171331503.gif (266x240, 2.43M)

They offer all of their anime catalog with the original japanese audio, don't they? What's the big fuss? Do you actually watch anime dubbed? That's only acceptable with Space Dandy because it aired in America first, but if it was released in Japan it should stay japanese.

I mean the original dub was fucking garbage and you always have to option to watch it was subs. Are you really an original dub loyalist?

Yea Forums is an anime website, newfag

>original dub was fucking garbage
You're one dumb fucking retard

Attached: 1551160286340.jpg (734x734, 65K)

then go back to Yea Forums, faggot

>Are you really an original dub loyalist?
I am. Literally cannot imagine other voices for Shinji, Rei, Misato, Gendo or Fyutski.

Can't be any worse than rebuild
Also how did I miss

Attached: aaaa.gif (250x250, 100K)

>greatly acknowledge its respect in anime

i have no doubts, its gonna rock and blow the og dub out the water.

Yes

Attached: kino.png (720x540, 570K)

the space dandy dub is reddit as fuck

>I mean the original dub was fucking garbage

Attached: 1546048564677.png (510x383, 384K)

I actually didn't realise this was a popularly held belief. Every time I autoplay the files I have to get up to change the audio track because the english voices are typically anime in a way that detracts from the kino.

Oh. I thought they were going to exclusively have it in dub.
That's nice.
I hope they don't edit it in any way.

Adult Swim is reddit as fuck. Doesn't make it any more acceptable to watch other anime in foreign languages.

>I am. Literally cannot imagine other voices for Shinji, Rei, Misato, Gendo or Fyutski.
Remove Rei and add Asuka and you have basically the only decent voices in the whole dub. The rest is ear cancer.

english dubs are always garbage

anglos are so soulless

desu I actually like the shitty 90s dubs, they're comfy af

yu gi oh 4kids dub is peak censorship kino

I forgot to add Kaji, Ibuki, Hyuga and Ritsuko are also good. Really the only voices I ever took issue with was Asuka's (but only rarely), Yui's, and Hyuga's replacement va in eoe, who sounded like a nigger.

Who owns that dub? Netflix must have figured it was cheaper to do their own than buy the old one.

This time Yugi...you don't have a GHOST of a chance!

I've been avoiding this anime for a quite long time. Seem's a good time to start watching it, whenever it comes out.

Have sex

>new dubs, when peak anime dubs where in the 90's to 2000's.

based
youtu.be/kVdlBxdqv8s

Attached: Black-Man-Laughing-In-The-Bath-Tub-Drinking-a-40oz-Beer.gif (228x180, 1.6M)

It's fantastic in French for some reason.

Is the sub better?

I mean it depends on who is writing them but poorly written subtitles are much less jarring than poorly performed voice work.

my favorite is when bandit Kieth threatens pegasus with a finger gun

Did we ever get a proper release date or is it still just slated for spring?

I've always avoided it because of waifufags. What's the best way to watch it? Sub and witch movie?

They're called Angels and no witches

Dub with Eng sub, then jap dub with Eng sub for EoE. This is the ultimate pleb filter

I don't want normies in my autistic waifu war shitpit

It's not a very good one since only the hard of hearing would get caught by it

Now I've seen everything. Who could seriously think Asuka sounded anything like a 13 year old girl? Worst hack job I've heard

Man for years I've been looking for this Yu-Gi-Oh 4kids dub scene where during a battle this dude gets up and just starts singing this retarded song. I haven't been able to find that clip for years

>jojo has dubtitles on Netflix
It's not looking good for Eva.

Imagine watching Eva for the first time on Netflix dubbed and with all grain and detail scrubbed Disney-"remaster" style. Zoomers are truly cancer.

Attached: 1527842954360.png (1044x831, 679K)

evangelion aired on adultswim its as normie as dragonball z

I guess they call it a blu-ray because it makes everything blue

I might've been misunderstood, but I meant English dub with English sub for regular series. That's how you catch all the intricacies.

I'll stick to Gen:Lock thank you very much.

Did Anno go to the Snyder school of symbolism?

Attached: wda00247.png (1280x536, 1.07M)

Quit trying you aren't going to filter me

No, that's how you realize either the dub or the sub are grossly wrong and they can't be both right, and quickly learn it's the former and learn to watch subs with original audio. You don't watch dubbed foreign films (barring exceptions), so why is this any different?

Because NERV all speaks English canonically. As does SEELE

at least the screen from eva is implied, not just literally having the character's face next to Christ's.

>You don't watch dubbed foreign films
Most non-Americans do.

Only plebs. Nobody interested in film does.

They're only redubing Rey cause her voice actress is a cunt

>not watching it dubbed and subbed at different times to appreciate different parts of the complex tapestry of the series

A real film fan will forgo the translation completely and let the actors' body language and tone of voice tell the story.

i don’t know how putting it on Netflix will attract edgy new fag fans since the Eva fan base always looked like that?
i’m not hating on anime, i love it. but the fan base is retarded, thinking they’re superior cause they’re depressed

That's funny, because by and large Shinji is hated because he reminds anime fags of what they really are.

spanish dub with jp subs

Violet Evergarden should only be watched in the original German

Someone posted some scans of a 90's mag reviewing the VHS when they came out
The Eva dub has ALWAYS been regarded as garbage and anyone who disagrees is a boomer declining rapidly into senility