Any good kinos for this feel?

Any good kinos for this feel?

Attached: qew2895m0fk21.jpg (803x1574, 143K)

Feminism has failed.

Why do women want a career so badly?

Capitalism

So my wife comes home the other night, tells me she wants to freeze her eggs. I said, baby, if you want frozen eggs just put them in the freezer next to the popsicles and my giant jar of frozen cum I've been saving for the past 5 years, am I right fellas?

Attached: download (4).jpg (259x194, 7K)

Because the television tells them to get one

You know, gender politics aside, that's a fucking nightmare. I hope she finds solace, and serves as a cautionary tale for other women falling for this shit.

>freezes 11 eggs in her late 30s
So her plan was doomed from the start. She should've frozen 100 eggs. It can't be that much more expensive can it? Eggs are microscopic.

But you know she is a disgusting feminist who on the other hand laughs at incels, so serves her right

You get 1 egg a month remember?

Are you fucking serious?

Or just use the eggs she still has and risk a mongoloid. Surely she didn't start menopause yet.

Feminism; which is a spawn of marxism.

Imagine the 6 head on her spawn

I don't know why people are so stupid
freezing your eggs is unnatural, God never advises you to do it, why would you expect it to succeed

Attached: 1551544930334.jpg (250x250, 8K)

you're born with all the eggs you're ever gonna have

Because our sick society has convinced them that being stay at home moms is degrading.

>spend $19,000 out of pocket for an extremely unreliable procedure

holy FUCK do they get at least some money back guarantee?

Why does "I hate roasties" piss all women on the internet off so much?

Wrong, read a goddamn book

I imagine they have options like that, but really, after losing the chance to have a family most of those women won't give a fuck about getting their 20k back.

>read a goddamn book
Have sex.

Most men want a career to get a pretty wife (lmao). Most women want a career to jab a knife into SOCIETY or some cringe shit.

Sorry none of my classes prepared me for delusional hags. Did yours?

I'll fill up your boypucci

she still makes more money than anyone posting in this thread. 20k is pocket change to her.

Because they were told that it mattered when it doesn't

I'm not a discord tranny like (You)