OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: kjhk.png (564x613, 394K)

Still more viewers then STD lmao

Yeah... there's not going to be a Season 3 lads.

desu I prefer STD nowadays, though only because of Pike

Attached: Star.Trek.Discovery.S02E08.If.Memory.Serves.1080p.10bit.WEBRip.6CH.x265.HEVC-PSA.mkv_snapshot_01.04_ (1920x800, 2.33M)

Update those numbers; I just watched it from last night on Hulu.

Considering STD only gets about 30,000 viewers...........ya.

Attached: 1510283680863.jpg (1483x958, 91K)

2.5 million Americans pay to see STD, 2.9 million get Orville for free.

Meanwhile, it's reportedly killing it on Netflix. Second most popular streaming series in Germany, topped only by TBBT.

Dubs confirm that both STD and Orville are entertaining and Pike is absolutely based.

>STD
>BBT

Germany needs some fucking gassing

Is that show still on?

Attached: discoallnight.jpg (1422x1063, 781K)

I used to like Orville but S2 turned into a borefest with quite a few cringe moments.
STD would be okay if it didn't have Michael Burnham in it.

I agree. Burnham is the worst part which makes it shit that the show is so centered on her. For the most part I like everyone else, Saru, Pike, New Spocko and Dyke Engineer. Tilly and Stamets got a little too flanderised this season. I like Hugh losing his shit at being resurrected though, he always seemed like the only sane one on the ship, makes me like him more. Ash is also an insufferable cunt and treated like it, which makes me enjoy people beating him up.

It's too serious and hamfisted with delivery, season 1 was much better

And yet only one has a third season

it’s because the show is so goddamn boring
also why the fuck are they getting into space battles with a ship full of kids on board? can we assume every ship has kids on board and they just don’t give a fuck and blast away?

What a disaster

Personally I think season 2 has been great.

Who would have thought that centering episodes around a gay black alien would tank ratings?? I gave up on Orville after the 3rd Bortis episode.

It will never be real Star Trek. It will always be 25% less

They're doing it because Star Trek did it. That's the only reason they do anything. They did the "robots they help only for them to have killed the organic masters and wage war" plot because Voyager's Prototype did it. They did the serious black heavy tactical officer because Worf. They did the episode about gays not being accepted because of that episode where Riker banged a trans chick.

The entire show's premise is to simulate TNG so that Seth can play TNG but also so fans turned off by JJ and STD can have a comfortable blanket of a show to relive better days.

>People are discussing the show so I better make le 25% meme that'll trigger 'em! Then I'll say how butthurt they are. Ha ha, I wish I could enjoy things.

You sound butthurt.

>For the most part I like everyone else
Agreed, if they'd get rid of Burnham the show would improve a lot.
>I like Hugh losing his shit at being resurrected though
I agree with this as well, but I feel like they've wasted an opportunity for drama and character development (on Stamets part) when they opted for the resurrection.
>Ash is also an insufferable cunt
Ash is Burhnam tier, they should kill him off asap.

Just let him be. Watching all these anons dedicating their lives to hate a tv show is oddly entertaining. Flat-earthers videos and cult documentaries give me similar feels.

Ironically episode 10 was probably the best episode of the series

I'm surprised I haven't seen people claiming the prisoner daughter as their waifu.

>shit show got shit ratings
Wooow.

notice how they always reference stuff from 2019 and back. although the show is 400 years in the future

Ameribrapps and their ratings. "Ratings.', they're viewers. Nothing is being rated.
Dumb sharts that call petrol "gas" too.

>finally get a Gordon episode
>it's the best episode yet
>nobody watched it
What if it finally starts being consistently good right before getting cancelled? I don't want to be sad again.

fuck them both.

Attached: Micfarland.png (607x774, 82K)

No one cares faggot

Imagine being mad at people being mad that their team lost.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO indeed.

Attached: Talla 'if you have an ass, you shall not pass' Keyali.png (392x1080, 338K)