Friday night

>Friday night
Why are you here?

Attached: ecc192be6e3e76953a80d0c231e4246d.jpg (500x333, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-fGxOCJCRpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're always locked up in your room Friday nights so your mother and I can have some privacy.

For (You)s

To tell people to have sex.

I've been waiting for this thread

Attached: 1472355063003.gif (499x428, 491K)

Because I need something to read while I continue to drink and listen to shit music.

>Make a thread about a tv show or film
>0 replies

>Make a thread about literally anything else
>bump limit

Attached: time to hit the bottle.png (310x208, 39K)

To post how bad Captain Marvel is on my favorite Chinese cartoon forum

I have about an hour and a half left at work then I'm going to drink beer, post here, and watch anime for the next 2 days. I'm excited for this weekend.

why aren't you going out with all your friends or your gf?

It's 4pm in best coast

Because I have none of those things.

>its been literally years since the last good Simpsons thread

____________sneed_____________

Too ugly to match on tinder.

Oh boy, where do I start:

>Ugly
>Balding
>Skinny fat
>Invisible to girls, not just indifference, start to think I actually repel them
>"Friends" bailed out on me years ago for no reason
>30+, dead end job, shitty degree, live with parents
>Don't feel like paying rent or helping around the house
>Violent when drunk, have insulted and threatened to punch people (would get my ass kicked anyway)
>Misogynist, hate women, wish they didn't exist

In spite of all my shortcomings and obstacles I still try to be a good person though. Life has fucked me over many times but I still put the other cheek.

Not feeling too good. I gave blood on Thursday and I’m still feeling a but run down.

Went to see Captain Marvel last night, came home with diarrhea. Coincidence?

>east coast
>best
pick one

i have a gf that lives with me, no reason to go out. Might get a haircut though. Also need to finish painting my Skaven army

cuz I went to a show with some pals last night so tonight I'm staying in and playing games :)

Attached: ko.png (602x602, 289K)

>Skaven army
>i have a gf

Sure you do

make a thread about this lol!

Well she doesn't play. She is just using all my paint and glue to make Catan board pieces. I also collect Deepkin if that makes it more believable.

Attached: WIN_20190202_20_56_17_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 219K)

Because none of the girls ive matched with Wants to go on a date.

Its getting fucking ridiculous. Ive mustve matched with maybe 100 and dated maybe 3

It doesn't matter why we are here, what matters is the mission

>ywn never impregnate a skaven broodmother
why even live?

?

I'm just waiting for the spooky movie night stream to start tonight

Attached: pFfNeUR_d.jpg (640x977, 87K)

That hobby seems really, really tedious and boring. Like the worst most painstaking shit. But good for you. I kinda wish I could get into making model airplanes and ships and tanks and shit, but it's the same thing, I just get fucking bored and start hating it like 5 minutes in.

I have a cold

Attached: tapestry 06.png (736x602, 1.19M)

are you an oldfag?

Being a big guy.

Attached: Tom Hardy (2).jpg (641x860, 151K)

well it helps if you enjoy painting and modelling. I've been putting off painting a big monster for days just because it seems to hard to start, and it's easier to just read or play video games...

Going to an interview tomorrow, wish me luck bros

Attached: 1551560668759.png (727x682, 206K)

i have a fever of 102 and explosive diarrhea

iktfb

Attached: tom hardy taboo-5.webm (1600x900, 2.96M)

what did you expect? redditors and underage only respond to capeshit threads, you could make 10+ threads about the latest capeshit and it would hit bump limit, disgusting.

That's a big hat.

Watching my favorite anime with my gf. May as well considering im working 12 hours tomorow

And what is that anime?

For you.

Attached: Tom Hardy loses hat Taboo.webm (720x404, 871K)

cringe

I would also have accepted for shoe.

Stop hating chicks and start being a better son holy fuck dude

Gosick. Thought id check out the dub to see if it was any good

Sorry your ugly user but other that it doesn’t seem like life fucked you over, you just seem like a miserable faggot. I mean for Christ’s sake you have parents willing to still put up with you in the house and you’re in your 30’s?

Interesting, not really my type of anime but I might give it a look in the future. I just got done watching Claymore, I usually stick to sub just because there's usually one or two annoying voice actors in dubs.

There's 20 fucking Captain Marvel threads still on the catalog. This is worse than Infinity War.

Learn to filter. Honestly out of sound out of mind really does help.

Attached: tom hardy dunkirk spitfire.webm (1280x720, 1.43M)

got it

Attached: just-dont-look.jpg (512x384, 32K)

Attached: tom hardy and charles.jpg (761x912, 62K)

doesnt help that my legitmate thread gets sent to page 8 in 5 minutes because of all the marvel threads that are "hidden"

You're not meant to make a new thread if there's already one on the topic you want to discuss.

I'm not talking about capeshit. If I made a thread about a director or a movie scene, doesnt matter how many capeshit threads I hide. my thread will still get kicked to page 10

Still at work. Then I have to drive 2 hours around my state because my friend is too much of a puss to buy his own weed. I sure as fuck wouldn't do this if it weren't for the free quarter and some edibles. So yeah that plus the insainly busy day I've had at work...i don't feel like getting out. I'll go out tomorrow.

I'm always here on Friday, haven't hung out with anyone since highschool (about 8 years)

Cringe

Done waging it for the day.

well... that is life

Attached: 1478900257222.jpg (790x1062, 80K)

because my gf fucking dumped me.

i draw

Attached: 1534350031533.jpg (4256x2832, 1.79M)

I need something to do while I eat my carrots with blue cheese and my banana and watch Trailer Park Boys.

cope

No gf no friends

>t. ugly inside and out

Really, I appreciate your inexplicable honesty. Life is shitty and you got dealt a real bad hand. Keep on trucking guy.

hungover from last night, got my dick sucked by some fat 56 year old i met at the pub

Good luck, fren!

that's pretty pathetic even for a larp

Hmm... the mods do nothing? But they delete Robert threads... really makes you think

flight got delayed, passing time
its been a long day just trying to head home to my folks
but as always he’s testing me

Attached: 697C979E-5E28-4FCC-8526-E1C72A46AA1E.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Get saved
youtube.com/watch?v=-fGxOCJCRpA

im 29 years old and facing the end of my neet life. I've caved in and can't handle the social pressure anymore, im giving up and becoming a normie. just got back from getting a douchebag haircut and "fashionable" attire, wish me luck bros.

Attached: 1479523323333.png (370x359, 183K)

I work tomorrow.

I'm 26 and I, too, have to face the end of my NEET life. Accepting all the new responsibility in my life literally makes me sick to my stomach. Fucking nauseating. Hopefully, it gets easier.

wanna know how i know your american?

to find some movie suggestions. running kind of dry here.

Literally waiting for my friend to get off work to go see Captain Marvel.
Will be great :D

>tfw 32 year old boomer
>last relationship I had was at 25

Is it even worth finding a gf anymore? I tried dating websites but there's no one good, not to mention the #metoo climate these days

Attached: 1542726533791.png (449x485, 317K)

Sure you did.

>ever having a relationship
leave normie

Think I might stay in, have me a brew

Attached: steel-reserve.jpg (717x960, 110K)

It's ogre bros...
27 here. Been living the wagie life for a year now.
Lucked into a good job. Hope you do the same.
Be warned: Even a good job isn't as good as neetdom. It makes it hella better but some days like today for me, you'll feel that chain around your neck and it sucks.
Good luck

Attached: 1534780034783.png (1000x800, 44K)

i've been neet for 2 years but I am running out of money

Attached: 1551756027536.png (1663x1069, 1.88M)

i just got out of work

t.mailman

I remembered how comfy and exciting the start of The Fellowship of the Ring was, so I started a taxposting thread

Just turned 27 here I wish I could pull it back but I am fucked physically and mentally, I look like pic related. Take my advice, give it your all before you give up.

Attached: wtf.jpg (258x196, 11K)

Looks can mean superficial things, but you, who you are, can go far.
Always remember that friend.

I think a lot of people will miss me when i die but they will get over it. Such is humanity, we forget and move on.

believe it or not, not everyone on this loation cricket breeding forum is a shutin

ARTHUR

Attached: peaky blinders tom hardy-52.webm (1280x690, 2.49M)

So I've got (most) of a 30mg edible
Should I eat it tonight? Most I've taken at once is 15mg and I was in space

Attached: IMG_20190308_163928388.jpg (1456x2592, 762K)

how fat was he?

Attached: 1541388320331.jpg (324x322, 41K)

Go for it.

one time I ate 300mg and was high for a week, thought I was jesus
good stuff

I’m on a cut in a new country. I had the option of going out for drinks, but I decided it wasn’t worth it. Going for lunch with a cutie now.

Based.
Have to wait for the 10pm showing of captain marvell

I ruined everything
I had a great social life up until a month ago and now my best friend has cut off all contact with me because I fucked up and said something awful and she won't forgive me for it. And since she was my drinking buddy and hub of my social life here I am, back on Yea Forums on Friday night, drinking my sorrows away
somebody send help please

because i have work tomorrow

Attached: 1551483394422.jpg (1420x1060, 312K)

>best friend
>she
Bound to happen mate. You'll get over her as soon as you find another girl you want to breed, trust me.

Go out alone and find new friends, fag

My best friends are always women though. I don't know why. I think it's because they don't see me sexually so they're comfortable. I'm not gay, more like asexual, I guess.
This one really hurts. I've lost friendships before and I just moved on but fuck, this one I can't get past.

same except 10 years.

I was working the #bleedforthethrone game of thrones bullshit at sxsw

I am an “actor”

We ended at 6pm cst

idk I’m just here

i bought some weed that ended up being terrible, ive smoked 2 full joints and feel almost nothing. moments like this i wish i was american and could walk to a store and buy military grade haze instead of having to rely on immigrants with gucci hats

>skipped lunch because reasons
>made chili cheese nachos for dinner and had a 1L of Dr.pepper
How do you americans do it?

Attached: 1550602479126.png (1312x744, 1.75M)

Just be yourself.

waiting for my groupmates since were gonna do a thesis interview practice

I'm American and I hardly ever eat because my depression saps my appetite

your fault for being a subhuman who can't grow it himself

Does anyone else think Marisa Mayer’s, the yahoo ceo lady, has a really cute laugh?

>just got home from work
>bout to go to the gym for some reason
>then eat some shitty chicken and rice and drink about a fifth of whiskey before passing out
>wake up before 4 tomorrow to go to my second job
>tfw this is the same shit I do every night
>been this way for a couple years now
wageslavery is true suffering. I got a second job to fuel my cocaine habit but then I quit that shit like a little bitch after an overdose. strongly considering just saying fuck it and inhaling a kilo in a weekend again because I'm tired and suffering all the fucking time.