81 years old

>81 years old
>hasn't been in anything since 2010
is he going to die this year?

Attached: 1525794596487.jpg (858x536, 118K)

dunno lol

He's been in your mom every night since then though

4 years from now.

based

post this pic of him spilling his chili

He doesn't take any roles anymore because he has hard times remembering text. Google it.

didnt his daughter say he had alzheimers?

No, at least as long as he's on the Weinstein Diet.

Attached: weight-gain-games-online-fresh-jack-nicholson-shows-off-his-belly-at-la-lakers-game-of-weight-gain-g (634x713, 47K)

What makes him a good actor? What's his best role?

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

if you're autistic you won't know

Attached: file.png (335x482, 251K)

five easy pieces
the passenger

people always bring up obvious stuff like the shining and one flew over the cuckoos nest but never bring up the two i mentioned which are pure unadulterated kino. easy rider is good too

Don't listen to pleb ass replies like and . Jacks best most kino flick is Chinatown by a mile.

Attached: Chinatown.jpg (450x351, 41K)

Dubs confirmed. Screenshot the man.

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 7653D084-5812-48ED-936F-2D37937F1F56.jpg (800x606, 97K)

yo this nigga eatin beans

The Joker

Attached: NicholsonJoker.jpg (441x606, 30K)

The fat fuck.

what do you mean im banned for life?

He'll be fine

His run between '69 and '75 is legendary and 99.9% of the actors have nothing similar in their resumes:

>1969: Easy Rider
>1970: Five Easy Pieces
>1973: The Last Detail
>1974: Chinatown
>1975: Professione: Reporter
>1975: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

All of them essential Jack Nicholson, make sure to watch them. If you still understand his greatness after it, I don't know what to tell you.

Based as fuck

The King of Marvin Gardens
(not his best film, but his best performance)

What an absolute unit

anger management

>when you realize it's possible for anyone to die at any time
woah

>Weinstein Diet
You uncultured nigger. He's obviously on the Marlon Brando diet and plan: become the best and stop giving a fuck.

jesus is his son a faggot? waste of genes in some ugly ass jeans...

It's called retirement you fucking zoomer

surprised he hasn't been me too'd yet

Why would you expect an 81-year-old man to work?
If I was a famous actor like him, I would retire after my first big paycheck. Fuck "art", the purpose of life is to never have to work.

dubs and he lives forever

BASED

dubs and dies right now

Danny DeVito is still going strong. Doesn't want to stop acting until he actually dies.

>the last detail
Based

Big words from somebody who obviously don't know about the Open Belly Brotherhood!

Attached: Harvey-Weinstein-Olivia-Wilde-didnt-look-happy-during-New-York.jpg (782x1024, 85K)

>be me
>go to high school (2012)
>we all need to make a presentation about something we like
>i make a presentation about Jack Nicholson and method acting
>presentation starts
>i start by letting the classroom participate
>"Okay, before we start, does anyone know who Jack Nicholson is?"
>out of 30 people, only 2 have ever heard of him
>get so fucking triggered that I can hardly finish the presentation without bursting out

>make presentation about thing I like
>choose a man
t. faggot

>The Last Detail
nice underrated film

as a kid my mom used to play this cd of him reading rudyard kipling stories while I fell asleep. it was pure kino

His son looks him and DiCaprio.

If you enjoy what you do, it's not work.
This.

Based mother

god he looks so fucking bad...what a fucking slob. my grandpa is 101 years old and looks better than him. could probably kick his fucking ass too.

hell be fine

fpbp

kill yourself

>If you enjoy what you do, it's not work.

More like if you are broke or vain you have to work

Lol, sounds like me in hs, except I already knew my classmates didnt know shit about anything. The extent of their pop culture knowledge barely got past Kesha and pitbull and Jersey shore. I remember when inception came out, and watching it with fellow classmates, and halfway through the movie they'd be like "wait what's going on? I dont get it" and I'd get angry they were too dumb to even follow a blockbuster flick like inception. Still loved the movie, just hated how much it was seen as "deep" at the time.

He was supposed to be in american remake of Toni Erdmann but he has problems with remembering text.

Your grandpa is a nobody that probably fucks your faggot ass on a daily basis, faggot. He'll rot in the ground or become fairy dust like the gigantic gaywad he is.

BUT NOT JACK FUCKING NICHOLSON

Who are you? Get out of my threads, you're everywhere

>he has hard times remembering text

So did Marlon Brando, he just read it off of cuecards

Lel, not working means becoming a filthy degenerate. But you're probably in that state already, arent you faggot

I thought Brando just didn't care.