ROTTEN TOMATOES NERFS PUBLIC REVIEWS OF CAPTAIN MARVEL FROM 60,000 TO 4,200

ROTTEN TOMATOES NERFS PUBLIC REVIEWS OF CAPTAIN MARVEL FROM 60,000 TO 4,200
THE MOUSE IS AFRAID

Attached: 1552067815628.png (175x115, 10K)

>It only slightly goes up

kek

You dipshits should be fucking grateful

At least now it looks believable

>removes 55,000 reviews
>score goes up like 4%
Whats their endgame?

That’s cause hey know it’s a flop and Larson completely fucked them with her feminist bullshit.

>implying anyone other than retards pays attention to that score
Protip; normies don't give a fuck - they just go see a movie with their friends

To regret casting Larson.

if it was a conspiracy why would they not keep the positive reviews to make it higher than 36% lol

Likely 'deleting all the ones that are copy pastes of existing ones'.

>dude just turn your mind off and watch a film who cares what the audience thinks.
yep please spend $14 on a ticket and $20 for a small popcorn and drink.

They do when 60 thousand retards vote for it after it's been out less than a day

Most of those were the 'want to see' scores, since they get added into the audience score.

Damn Brie Larson really should have kept her mouth shut I guess

That's 90% of positive reviews too though

>RT removes reviews with only 1 review or similar
>that inlcudes the 10/10 reviews from shills
>Score goes up just 4% more than before

HA!

Attached: IDon'tCare_Mirai.png (562x514, 310K)

TAKE THAT INCELS!

It's almost as if it was being genuinely spammed by retards and they simply cleaned up the obvious duplicates

To the posters who told me this wouldn’t go below 50%:
You know who you are. Apologize.

Attached: 9E820890-80AC-45CE-B046-0ADC9FBA933E.png (660x330, 450K)

>t. never interacts with real people
Get a job you NEETs. You'll understand how normal people function.

It's pretty obvious that it's being review bombed objectively. You don't have a conventional MCU capeshit movie hit 30% opening day like this.

[Citation Sneeded]

>delete all reviews from accounts that only review 'controversial' disney movies
>catch every single incel/disney bot
>score stays the same because the movie is actually shit
my sides

This.
Erasing 54,000 “fake” reviews only raised the ratings a few percent. It makes the movie look legitimately bad and they are erasing their claims of bad reviews being made by trolls.

The mouse is digging its own grave.

Attached: EB6DB899-CCCD-4148-A5A4-F67637AA35AB.jpg (1239x1394, 251K)

The mouse screams in pain as he lashes out at you.

They were laying the groundwork for this days ago.

They deleted a vast majority of the audience scores and the total only went up slightly.

I hope breaking the contract with Larson makes them pay her like 140M$ or more for the 7 movies she was supposed to be in.

its likely a combination of brigading and legitimately being a bad movie, the ultimate combo. even the positive reviews look like they're begrudgingly bumping their scores because we cant let the trolls win or feminism is great no matter what, but the reality it seems is its just bad and that's likely causing the tip.

personally ill watch it streaming because once moviepass tanked i cant bring it in myself to pay 14$ for a ticket to be surrounded by mouthbreathers on a film i'm not particularly even interested in. thanks for reading my blog.

I unironically hope they put her in every single movie front and center and as the focus point.
>In b4 it turns out she was a doppleganger and they kill her off in like 3 seconds

The avengers kill her after that credits scene and she's a skrull all along, so they CGI some other new actress on all her scenes... And she must be Black Captain Marvel for more amusement.

twitter trannys BTFO

I wonder if they have a plan set for if everyone just hates this movie, after the last jedi and seeing all the shit she stirred leading up to this movies release SURELY they must have a contingency plan......nah of course they don't it's fucked.

that's why the score only goes up 4%

They'll run foward crashing everything. Using the EndGame's time travel and future changing plot devise, they can "erase" anything from the previous movies for their next ones. They are doing the exact same thing for Star Wars.
Why accept you fucked up and change things for the next movies when you can wipe all the background you already have and start from 0 with more pandering shit? Get ready when Indiana Jones and the Muppets get back in time too.

I look forward too it, if the general population starts eating up actual time travel and fan fiction tier scripts then film was doomed from the get go.

And if they don't then maybe hollywood will fall and film can go back to being interesting and not about politics and shit

Jumanji and Detective Pikachu give me hope for the death of politicised blockbusters. If they're both successful (which I fully expect them to be) then more studios will take not.

>Detective Pikachu
>Ryan Reynolds old man CP snark?
Check
>creepy sexualized Mogwai with eerie wet hypnotic eyes that have vague kabbalah vibe
Check
>total ADD disassociation from reality and the natural world
Check
>the next lvl in infantilization of the American white male, replete with endless pet toy merchandise and beanie baby sensational consumerism
Check
>non-white teen star with SJW name? Justice. Jussie.
Check mate
>nostalgia baiting song selection that gets grown men clapping, while our veterans are committing suicide twice daily due to illegal wars
Check
>neo-modern compulsion seen in camgirls, where white males must contribute money to vicariously experience $1 billion box office success
Check

>the mouse fears the Samurott

Why are modern males obsessed with fictional events being "erased" and all that stupid faggy shit? And why is it always non-Marvel fans insisting actual fans won't enjoy the movies anymore?

>Why are modern males obsessed with fictional events being "erased"
It isn't us making the movies or the big choices you know, it's weird bugmen pushing for stuff to be erased