Why do people keep paying to see what is essentially the same movie over and over again?

Why do people keep paying to see what is essentially the same movie over and over again?

Attached: 1_JlmpkxgJP2QvOz3SF99yYA.jpg (1920x960, 593K)

YAWN who cares. People do, learn to live with it.

Marketing hype. Soiboys.

they are retards
the avengers movies are decent tho

>what is essentially the same movie

Every piece of pop music has guitars and is about love. Yet pop music still spans a variety of styles and content. Same with these movies.

It may not be your thing, but the movies are unique, even if they share common themes. Add some depth to your perception of media.

Juvenile need for escapism. Peer pressure. Lack of standards. Desire to fit in.

Fuck you

Have sex.

Why do people keep spending their finite time coming to Yea Forums to see what are essentially same threads over and over again?

Why are MCU posters so fucking awful?

half of them are star wars tier alien bullshit. other half had cool feeling of 'grounded' superhero based on technology and science

Is the incredible hulk even canon

How do you know it's the same movie over and over again?

Because soi niggers

>Yet pop music still spans a variety of styles and content
A thing that those movies, apart from a few exceptions, don't

>incredible hulk

The 2010/11 one is canon. Edward Norton dropped out because he was acting like he was the director

Because they took the Star Wars formula of literally throwing every relevant or non-relevant character on it. Shit should have ended with the original Star Wars trilogy.

Which ones are essential to watch before seeing Avengers Endgame? Someone help me out plz

Nice try

Attached: 1548506941552.jpg (988x896, 232K)

...Except they’re not the same movie?

None of them because Avengers is a movie for babies

man scarlett was hot on that winter soldier poster, someone post a bigger version im too lazy to google

Black Panther. It was nominated for best picture of 2018 and won three Academy Awards (best production design, best costume design, and best original music score).

Wakanda forever!

When did I ever mentioned dc you retard?
Just look at this shit and tell me it's a well-designed poster.

Attached: 1522206739206.jpg (810x1200, 484K)

It is. I like it. What's wrong?

The absolute state of capeshitters.

I think it looks pretty, user! You're just too negative. Take a chill pill

>the avengers movies are decent tho
>t. retard

I can smell the soi milk breath through this post

>catched

Mean Satan is mean :/