I'm starting to feel bad for her

i'm starting to feel bad for her...

Attached: brie.jpg (2000x1331, 389K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x6QZn9xiuOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1525505875265.jpg (816x1200, 154K)

go back to your subreddit.

it's crazy to me how this is real and this didn't ruin her career

is having sex an option for you guys? be honest

*runs up and kicks her in the head* STOP TALKING ABOUT STANLEY YOU BITCH H-HE MADE SPIDERMAN *walk away autistically while she chokes on blood and teeth through her broken jaw*

she deserves to crash and burn
actors use their career to advance activism
not activism to advance their career

Please have sex

i have to admit shes cute af
would cuddle

ok you wanna do it now or later

No.

Saw it last night. It was really mediocre. The ending of the movie makes her look extremely overpowered. Also making her the inspiration for the avengers instead of captain america is pathetic

Also having fury loose his eye to a cat scratch is the dumbest thing in the entire MCU. Absolutely stupid and character ruining.

The main character is played by a charisma vacuum, who comes off as wooden and unlikable in every scene. The first hour of the movie really drags, and even becomes tedious at times.

The hero doesn’t earn her powers or overcome adversity through her own efforts, just like Rey from Star Wars she is jusy given her abilities for doing nothing. And of course people go out of their way to help her just because she’s awesome and for no other logical reason.

This is the first genuinely bad movie in the MCU.

The first end credits scene makes it seem like she’s going to take over Endgame and ruin it.

I’m 100% convinced those rumors about the cast being angry about being pushed aside for her are true.

have fuck

Please have sex
Whenever is right for you baby
youtube.com/watch?v=x6QZn9xiuOE

Absolutely seething

>This is the first genuinely bad movie in the MCU
capeshit coping
every single one of those movies are genuinely bad

Why, because she will laugh all the way to the bank? She wants to push her politics out while earning millions but has to be protected?

Not seething, just oozing with pure sexual energy

go back to your spinoff.

>Writing this in 50 Yea Forums threads and pretending you are not a pathetic sexless freak

Attached: sfkkd8781ac21.png (501x480, 243K)

she seems genuinely autistic in some interviews.

Attached: Screen Shot 03-08-19 at 03.12 PM.png (453x192, 14K)

How retarded do you have to be that you'd lose your bag if it didn't have your name printed on it?

I wonder why the whole world didn't organize yet to completly genocide americans. Fucking subhumans without any honor and dignity. Literally destroy everything they touch and turn it to shit. I dont mind Asians,African Blacks, etc. but americans are truly fucking subhumans and the whole world would be a lot better if this whole country and people in it would cease to exist thats a fact.

Humanity in general is fucked and should be eradicated. I like to think that was Col. Kurtz's final conclusion.

please have a sex

really trying to make this a meme huh, well good luck champ

Go home Brie

Have sneed

Pls have sex

It's an ego thing she's that vapid.Imagine having shoes with your name on it lmao you would have to be 15 or a complete airhead narcisist

>feeling bad for millionaire celebrity
ok

*Holds up spork

I know that brie larsan has millions of dollars and has a hit movie and she is a "hero" . but i watched her on Colbert. she had that empty stare you get from drinking or drugging.