Just watched Captain Marvel. God what a fucking terrible movie

Just watched Captain Marvel. God what a fucking terrible movie

Attached: 1551838171287.png (720x383, 190K)

Partake in intercourse

OI WUZ RAPEFD

There is no less than FIFTEEN Captain Marvel/Brie Larson threads. Where the fuck are the jannies, and why aren't they deleting this obvious shill shit? We can't even say so y boy but we have to sit through thread after thread of this shit? Come the fuck on. This place is such a disaster.

Attached: 1544657388358.gif (360x270, 2.74M)

engage in coitus

Dumb incel still paid for it even though he’s not a target demo. And now he thinks he’s owed something. Lmao

We know, we know..

Attached: 31%.png (761x685, 726K)

She looks about ten times better with the Russo magic applied to her but she is still plain and her costume is still offputting.

Odds that Rotten ToMuhToes eliminates audience score altogether before the weekend is over?

Get laid, faggot

> 31%

It's just trolls, possibly russian ones. Once the real audience reviews come in it'll go up.

try copulating please

Saw it last night. It was really mediocre. The ending of the movie makes her look extremely overpowered. Also making her the inspiration for the avengers instead of captain america is pathetic

Also having fury loose his eye to a cat scratch is the dumbest thing in the entire MCU. Absolutely stupid and character ruining.

The main character is played by a charisma vacuum, who comes off as wooden and unlikable in every scene. The first hour of the movie really drags, and even becomes tedious at times.

The hero doesn’t earn her powers or overcome adversity through her own efforts, just like Rey from Star Wars she is jusy given her abilities for doing nothing. And of course people go out of their way to help her just because she’s awesome and for no other logical reason.

This is the first genuinely bad movie in the MCU.

The first end credits scene makes it seem like she’s going to take over Endgame and ruin it.

I’m 100% convinced those rumors about the cast being angry about being pushed aside for her are true.

incel

ABSOLUTELY SEETHING

S O I B O I
O
I
B
O
I

t. virgins that can't get sex

No wonder you incels can't get laid

She looks hot as fuck at the end there, not gonna lie.

Just awful. It's a safe bet to assume CM will have a sharp drop off in ticket sales when the normies don't return a second time to see it.

Reminder there are more 10s than 1s

She's supposed to be like 20+ years older in OP's pic, too.

She wasn't caught in a pocket dimension or a time warp or anything? She was just hanging out?

Lol yep. I started thinking they were going to need to have her be captured or something and Tony would help her escape.

But no she just was helping refugees off screen for 2 decades and the several times the earth was in peril weren't important

Holy fuck literally every time I learn more about this movie it's something stupid.

Where was she during all the previous movies?

Seriously no one has made a webm of the last fight scene? Feminism 101 in that fight.

Attached: Description of the Avengers Endgame Clip Shown at the Annual Disney Shareholders Meeting.png (759x2142, 848K)

Went to go see it last night
>Movie opens
>Brie voice over opening screen
>I'm Captain Marvel
Literally walked out right then

Don't be a dick, it was fine. Still better than Thor 2

Not by much

Well that's cool

I mean I don't like the Fury eye thing, because that means he intentionally chose to wear one that was gray and scratched and nasty in Winter Soldier. But hey ho

Attached: It's Not A Cat.webm (834x350, 2.87M)

What's stupid about it? The Earth hasn't been blown up. She knew that the Avengers were enough, she comes back now that they can't beat Thanos. If she needed to come back to save Earth at any other point she would have.

She didn't know shit, fucking Fury never called her

What would have happened if captain marvel got dusted by the snap

Thanos would have won.

Fortunately Dr strange saw only one future where they win, and it's the one with her in it.