I don’t get it. Was he suppose to be gay?

I don’t get it. Was he suppose to be gay?

Attached: F03ED21D-D4D2-4607-AB1E-02F320E30FD9.jpg (546x612, 38K)

Fuck no. Just tired of the same trim every day. But even Al wasn't nigger tier and never cheated on her. Just needed the nudie bar every now and then to look at some new tits.

Al loves sex. He thoroughly enjoyed having sex with Peg.

Then kids came out. Sex became associated with kids. To pay for the kids, Al has to work a miserable job at a women's shoe store, with no chance of anything better. He's trapped by the financial responsibility of having a family, and he got in that situation because he used to enjoy sex mindless of the consequences. Now he's been conditioned to associate sex with miserable life-trapping responsibility, and Peggy is repulsive to him, because he can't enjoy sex for being just an act, it's an emblem of everything Al resents about his miserable life.

There's plenty of episodes where he is excited to have sex with her. It's just once you can have sex whenever you want it gets old.

Attached: 2fb50bc24b843a5a5f93aff46e120af7--married-with-children.jpg (736x736, 69K)

>le incel
kys yourselve

Heh, remember the episode where he gets circumcised and the end of the episode has the house shake with debris falling down because his dick stops hurting?

Erectile dysfunction from having a shittu life, beer and a wife who was horrible in every way except her horniness and milfy appearance.

No peg.

My gf seems to have completely lost interest. I fap to ridiculously filthy hentai now. I'm just as happy desu.

She was loose down there.

That hairstyle and those tight pants make me diamonds, do you think Bud ever fucked his mom?

ehhh, no peg

>having sex with your wife
The literal state of this board. Don't you have school today?

fuck getty

Attached: 1552050041194.jpg (546x612, 144K)

this

Its just the gras is greener thing combined with emotionals must have he cant avoid.

The nudey bar and a subscription to "Big 'Uns"

Zoomers will never understand not putting the pussy on the pedestal

Might be the funniest show of all time

She had 2 kids so it's expected.

I wish she would fuck my Getty if you know what I mean.

did they have vaginal rejuvenation back then?

You have a long path ahead of you OP, eventually you will realize how naive you once were.

Make way for best girl

Attached: 5e59b089c4dde3117bde93c1f803ec45.jpg (400x508, 45K)

Or that one episode where she is forced to do housework for change and Al gets so turned on by this he fucks the shit out of her like 6 times in one day. literally trying to crawl away but can't.

>My gf

Attached: 1547549188446.jpg (970x542, 166K)

>girl
user that's a man.

you show me a hot broad and I'll show you a dude who's sick of banging her, user

>tfw I'll never get to her feet ;-;

Attached: Katey-Sagal-Feet-1118619[1].jpg (1163x941, 120K)