Wait a fucking second, are you Anakin Skywalker?

>Wait a fucking second, are you Anakin Skywalker?

Attached: mdw5gciit5xz.png (410x546, 411K)

Attached: 1525136155614.jpg (750x684, 54K)

>Jar Jar says hello

>N-no, it's Darth Vader now, I took my wife's name

its well established that the 'humans' in SW arent human. They at least lack our capacity for memory. wasnt there some shit in the sequels where everyone forgot something important

>I heard you made the droids in the escape pod.

>Annie? Little Annie!?

How are your kids. Ana and Anakin Jr? That's what you wanted to name your kids right? What happend to your wife btw. Haven't seen her in a while.

everyone in the OT had forgotten the force existed even though hundreds of jedi both commanded and fought on the front lines of a galaxy spanning war which lasted for like five years, too.

>hey whatever happened to general kenobi? he was a good friend.

This is why we need Disney to remake the OT

Why did they stop using droids?
Wouldn't clones + droids be better?

you mean remake the prequels

Fuck me, that never occurred to me before kek

>these cultists in bathrobes with a weird influence in government used to tell people they could do magic lol

You mean stop making SW altogether and kill the franchise for good

why not both?

it's a fantasy movie, it doesn't have to be realistic

Attached: PopeFrancis-8[1].jpg (1178x900, 104K)

what's this now?

He didn't make R2 though.

with all the tech of this setting people should have easy access to recordings of jedi using the force. Even if the empire censored it all they should remember from the prequel era

they didn't trust droids after the clone wars and I assume the empire kept pumping out cloned stormtroopers in addition to conscripting regular people

Vader would have been taken off the search in any reasonable military if this had come to light

yeah but who's gonna tell that to the 7ft cyborg who's known to pull peoples eyes out with his mind

lol