CLARENCE!

CLARENCE!

Attached: waterwalking.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pl-f-XVG0FA
youtube.com/watch?v=CjalawNtXC4
youtube.com/watch?v=66uduSIp-3k
vimeo.com/85184371
youtube.com/watch?v=Fdyyps2wmd4
youtube.com/watch?v=xrGcY5E2Fcg
youtube.com/watch?v=zbCbwP6ibR4
youtube.com/watch?v=LY9Aw_Uadho
youtube.com/watch?v=31rrZeTH9HI
youtube.com/watch?v=lGPWkbVRNUk
youtube.com/watch?v=Kb1_38445vA
youtube.com/watch?v=wUnMF7dV86k
youtube.com/watch?v=UTX-RNNV2o4&list=OLAK5uy_kYWHsq2WK_WC2ESV42PS_bliD4mDNiQRg&index=23&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=psY7x2r979w&index=6&list=PL01332E424CEC379C
youtu.be/5O6PJE8S2Dw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BITCHES LEAVE

anyone have the "Snyder Version" of this pic?

I'M NOT ARRESTING YOU ANYMORE

i'd like 2 see that 4 a dollar

Takin' this kinda personal aren't ya?

>Bye bye baby

Attached: RoboCop.(1987).1920x1040.HEVC.6ch.DTS.mkv_snapshot_01.31.30.jpg (1920x1040, 179K)

I love Boddicker gradually getting more and more panicked as he realizes Robocop is playing for keeps.

Nothing shoots endorphins into my brains better than seeing HUGE muzzle flashes

Attached: RoboCop.(1987).1920x1040.HEVC.6ch.DTS.mkv_snapshot_01.05.02.jpg (1920x1040, 208K)

AHHHHH

Attached: RoboCop.(1987).1920x1040.HEVC.6ch.DTS.mkv_snapshot_01.04.53.jpg (1920x1040, 198K)

Particularly if accompanied by equally huge squibs.

Attached: squelch.jpg (1164x796, 123K)

Sayonara Robocop!

look at that, what a masterful fucking artistic vision.

i know a girl who was getting fucked by the gray haired guy when she was 9 years old

hollywood really is pedoland

CLARENS BODAYKER, QUEDAS BAJO ARRESTO

TRABAJO PARA LA O CE PE

DICK JOOOOOOOUNS!

There's so much shit going on under the hood in Robocop, far more than any movie about a robot cop ought to have, frankly. Verhoeven is great.

>kills him with the hand that Boddicker blew off Murphy

Attached: Death by USB.jpg (400x229, 24K)

In the future, data transfer will change dramatically. USBs will be phased out in favor of 18" long metal spikes

Attached: RoboCop.(1987).1920x1040.HEVC.6ch.DTS.mkv_snapshot_00.53.30_[2018.03.03_19.48.20].jpg (1920x1040, 925K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pl-f-XVG0FA

>VETE AL DIABLO
:O

>kino brutalist architecture
>kino cyberpunk that isnt retarded neon
>kino creature design
>kino villains
>kino heroic protagonist
>absolute kino OST
youtube.com/watch?v=CjalawNtXC4

Attached: RoboCop.(1987).1920x1040.HEVC.6ch.DTS.mkv_snapshot_00.37.11_[2018.04.15_15.25.28].jpg (1920x1040, 937K)

like how the whole film is a chiasmus

back when Hollywood took bets with sci fi scripts

Attached: orion-pictures.jpg (446x299, 16K)

Is there an example of a movie that's a synchysis?

CAN YOU FLY BOBBY

the logos that chilled my blood because i knew i was in for some based cinema.

Attached: Carolco.jpg (189x207, 6K)

Which grey haired guy?

Take a look at my face, Dick! He was trying to kill me.

>WHAT IS THIS SHIIIIIIIT

I know you...we killed you! WE KILLED YOU!

the gore in this movie is fantastic
every shot that hits looks like a little explosion of meat and guts
10/10
probably one of the best action movies of all the time
and the vibes are superb
as a whole, it is better than terminator 2, because what a surprise, Cameron drags the muh feelings segment too goddam much

tarkovskis mirror

Total Recall has the same type squibs and they're amazing. Kill scenes look so brutal.

>DICK JOOOOOOOUNS!

Attached: file.png (400x400, 156K)

the film cost 28 million with today's money.

Cna you picture a modern film costing 28 million and looking that good?

The forgettable 2014 film cost 100 million dollars.

Bitches, leave.

Attached: grenade.gif (400x216, 1.63M)

name my crew

Attached: file.png (500x497, 455K)

Attached: Dumbass.jpg (960x485, 107K)

monkeyman, seinfeld, kony2012, baddie mcbaldman

the bitches and cocaine scene is still one of the best romances ever

Attached: file.png (636x359, 402K)

ahh this scene in the robocop remake (the fanmade one)

Clarence and the Dicks

RATE MURPHYS

Attached: file.png (989x326, 515K)

always disappointing how the black guy just gets shot randomly at the start of the climax while everyone else gets spectacular deaths. Originally he was supposed to be shot over a railing and fall impaled onto an iron fence, but they changed their minds for some reason

weller is the one, but that last one has the judge dredd look on point.

Even now, 54 years after it was made, it looks so good.

I LIKE ROBOCOP SO GODDAMN MUCH THAT SEEING A THREAD LIKE THIS ON Yea Forums IS LEGIT GIVING ME THE BIGGEST BONER
I LOV EYOU GUYS

>54 years after
lmao i gulped.

>synchysis
not in the strict poetic sense, however 2001
and Lost Highway are movies with disruptive storytelling forms.

>when the music rises as he yells CLARENCE

Attached: 1472142288241.jpg (640x475, 41K)

Man how fun must it be to play a maniacally insane villain like this? You can adlib basically any crazy shit and it works.

WHO IS HE?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 894K)

What's funny is before Robocop he was primarily cast as sophisticated, erudite type characters, seeing him play such a nutty villain was unexpected at the time.

I love when evil gigacorporations rule the world. Is RoboCop the only movie that does this right? Why couln't the Resident Evil movies capture this feel?

he definitely looks more like a guy that would be called "the professor" or playing a bond villain with "dr" in front of his name

One time I even called him "asshole"

youtube.com/watch?v=66uduSIp-3k
Peter Weller Talks Robocop's Suit

this is what peak performance looks like

Attached: file.png (500x400, 286K)

>Yea Forums

Attached: file.png (185x236, 81K)

Cops don't like me, so I dont like cops.
>NENENENENE...

>can't even walk up stairs

imagine that tailbone

Attached: file.png (191x258, 89K)

>Why couln't the Resident Evil movies capture this feel?
because the director wasnt a cultured ironic leftist filmaker. paul ws anderson is literally a fanboy of pop culture, nothing more, not an auteur.

he can demolish the entire building
and kill some CEOs on the side

its for patrolling the streets

non-CGI gun fights are so kino

sauce

on vimeo

Attached: bitch.jpg (745x518, 98K)

look at the fucking grain. look at all the grittiness. holy shit FILM was based, fuck digital movies, fuck everything done on digital.

That’s why I like him in Robocop, he’s a bald geek with glasses and his name is Clarence but he’s a cold blooded killer. Just more interesting than the typical 80s henchman

*spits*

Attached: my fucking phonecall.png (680x367, 273K)

Yeah, what's it called?

I love Clarence's ethnically diverse gang of loonie criminals. Like an evil children's show.

everybody seems to forget Leland Palmer is one of the goons

Attached: file.png (480x360, 205K)

We could use a good CEO killing robot these days. That's one thing it was definitely better at than Robocop.

Is it just me or Robocop really comfy?

I've watched Robocop a million times but I've never seen the sequels, are 2 and 3 worth watching?

Good thing he told him he wanted total body prosthesis.
Lose the arm, Dick.

its a big movie with a big world to explore, hence, despite the gruesome violence, feels plausible and very interesting, even amicable when you know its internal rules.

3 nope
2 is sort of ok, but had production troubles and it shows.

You know that Boddicker was basicly Heinrich Himmler, according to Paul Verhoeven, who witnessed nazi occupation of Netherlands?

Attached: clarence.jpg (385x237, 22K)

2 is pretty good but don't bother with 3

2 isn't as good but it has its moments. It regresses from 1 in character/plot and it's a lot more mean spirited, but it's worth a watch. Avoid 3.

I somewhat doubt he went around saying bitches leave, however.

CHARM

Attached: file.png (700x380, 387K)

I feel like Pail Verhoeven could direct a good Twin Peaks movie

Attached: file.png (652x329, 322K)

Attached: 1551743054606.jpg (676x698, 160K)

I WORK FOR DER FUHREEEEEEEEEEEEEER

What troubles? 2 is my favorite.

vimeo.com/85184371

its divided on scenes, dunno if vimeo has them all, maybe in torrent is the whole thing. its worth it.

>The production team explains in the Criterion Collection featurettes that their approach to designing ED-209 was that OCP basically applied the same principles they used for modern automobile contracts to a military-grade walker-drone: OCP designed it to look impressive and flashy, but it really isn't very reliable "under the hood". Like a modern American car cranked out by vacuous corporate executives and lowest-bid design teams, they cut corners everywhere. Punctuating this, Dick Jones even outright states that it was irrelevant if ED-209 actually worked: it only had to outwardly look just impressive enough that it could dupe the rest of the board and potential buyers into accepting the development contract. It's the Ford Pinto of robot walker-drones. Some of the design features on ED-209 are supposed to accentuate the "style over substance" comparison to corporate-designed low-bid automobiles, such as how it has metal grating around the front of the head like some modern SUV's - which apparently is only there to look "cool", and has no real function.

REMINDER DICK JONES DIDN'T DIE AT THE END, WENT TO MARS, AND CHANGED HIS NAME TO COHAAAAAAGEEEEEEEEN

Attached: file.png (640x360, 261K)

Please post the best line, you have 20 seconds to comply, or I will be authorized to use physical force.

Attached: comply or die.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

>Kikes don't like me, so I don't like kikes
How the fuck did they get away with it?

dont recall the particulars, i think it had to do with frank millers script.

havent seen it like in 25 years, maybe ill change my mind on it.

Also notable how the idiots loaded ED with live ammunition instead of blanks for his demonstration.

this is my answer: youtube.com/watch?v=Fdyyps2wmd4

Attached: file.png (897x524, 502K)

I still want one so bad

Madame you have suffered an emotional shock. I will notify a rape crisis center.

I'm a good shot!

>WHO ARE THE JEWS?

Attached: file.png (950x530, 484K)

RoboCop is terrible. One scene I particularly hated was the one near the beginning in some kind of board room, where RoboCop is being revealed or whatever to a bunch of executives, I guess. My memory is hazy but I'm pretty sure someone literally dies as a result of a malfunction, and nobody at all in the board room cares approximately 20 seconds later. In fact, they're back to telling jokes almost immediately. Jarring as fuck. Visuals have aged like milk too, sorry.

>tfw you were the only kid who loved Robocop 3

Attached: otomo.jpg (688x384, 26K)

I like to think he did
>Schlampen, raus!

Attached: baited.jpg (680x989, 115K)

Genuinely not bait. Am I wrong? Does that not happen? Saw it years ago in fairness.

6000VILLE SUXS

Dick, I'm very disappointed!

I THINK IT SUX

Attached: 1533615312755.jpg (716x616, 202K)

The sad thing is there are probably retards out there like you with this same opinion.

Attached: image.jpg (225x153, 21K)

>and nobody at all in the board room cares approximately 20 seconds later

thats the joke

there's just something about cars from the 80s that looks so jarring

they're boxy and geometric, combining simple shapes in very conspicuous ways that I can only describe as making it extremely obvious you're looking at something that was assembled piecemeal in a factory assembly line

when I was a little kid, whenever I saw cars from the 70s and 80s in movies, I thought they were models, like the fake buildings they had blown up for special effects, because they looked so artificial

Oh fuck I never even thought of that

Alright buster, no more military aid!

Attached: 8ba1fe99d80c8358eb7f62866411c2fb.gif (340x220, 1.97M)

Cohaagen, Richter, Hauser - so Mars is apartheid regime to local mutants?

Guns guns GUNS

What did Raimi mean by this?

Attached: ED-209.webm (960x520, 2.66M)

>studio equipment and greenscreens at the back
why is that there?

You forgot one

Attached: KFC-Colonel-RoboCop-Commercials.jpg (1896x948, 264K)

>click-click-cl-cl-cl-cl-cl-cl-click

RIP Miguel Ferrer

I'm pretty sure the first is more notorious for the production troubles it had

fuckin verhoeven is/was a fucking genius and i'm mad he got kicked out of hollywood just for telling the fucking truth for once. zwartboek was ok but he's never done another robocop or total recall and now he's old and probably gonna die soon ;_;

At least they loaded not the high explosive rounds - because he is armed with 20mm autoCANNONS for fuck sake.

3 is painfully bad. I'm not sure if anyone can even ironically like it.
>robocop joins an underground resistance
>also gets a jetpack so he can fly and move around faster
>cyborg ninjas
>impoverished little girl who is also a computer hacker
2 has its moments so it's okay.

Attached: robocop.webm (1280x600, 1.92M)

Attached: 1455440963261.jpg (905x881, 266K)

Attached: Robocop trouble.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

Attached: Robocop SWAT.webm (720x392, 2.87M)

Why did they name both Supergirl and Captain Marvel "Carol"?

youtube.com/watch?v=xrGcY5E2Fcg

Attached: horusSon.jpg (270x189, 11K)

what was his problem?

Attached: file.png (350x263, 194K)

WHERE'S CAIN???!!!!

absolute brainlet.

here, i'll explain it to you since you're obviously having a hard time. The whole movie is a satire of an imagined society in which corporations have so much power they control everything, even the police force, and a critique of the kind of world that their workplace ethics and corporate policies would result in. It's also great because it's basically a prediction of the future that we live in right now.

Saw the movie as a kid and had a crush on the hacker girl

I’m with you bro, machine gun arm

>54 years

Imagine.

Attached: robocop versus dc justice league, special effects versus cgi.jpg (1900x2116, 714K)

I remember this scene
cool af

Attached: file.png (500x313, 160K)

Hotheads leave

Attached: Hotheads.jpg (642x424, 72K)

Just give me my fuckin phone call

fucking hell

what happened?

>"I want something really fast that gets really shitty gas mileage."

That's not a real car from the '80s. You know that, right?

Donnie Dollars

hahaha
this guy thinks Robocop is not real
hahahahah

HAD REAL GOOD PARENTS

Nuke Em! Another quality game from Butler Brothers!

Pakistan is threatening my border!

roger, roger

I fucking love Robocop so much. The real genius of the movie is how much it does with relative simplicity. It's a biting satire, heart-pumping action flick, practical effects sci fi kino, and brutally gory revenge movie all in one neat package tied up in a plot so endearingly straightforward even a troglodyte could follow it. Truly a movie for any person in any time period.
Also it doesn't hurt that the dialogue is baked to perfection in every single scene. So many times I end up bursting out laughing even though I've already seen the movie so many times--it's just perfect in that way.

Attached: 1519401075673.gif (889x500, 610K)

I didn't realize this when I first saw the movie when I was a kid in the 80s, and I didn't even think about it until recently.

Lois barely knew Murphy. It was literally their first day together on the job. But she spends the rest of the movie going out of her way to aid and assist him him every way she possibly could; way more then what you would expect for a partner that she barely knew.... then it hit me. She is literally wracked with guilt; she literally blames herself for everything that happened to Murphy not only because he was her partner when it happened, but because of how it happened.

He literally was literally executed in one of the most violent onscreen executions, of a protagonist, visualized in a mainstream film of the entireity of the 1980s. You see the entire thing happen. And you see her run in call the ambulance after it happened. She likely heard his tortured screams while it was happening.

And she blames herself for the whole thing. That's right anons. Lous's attempts to bond with Robocop, and all her assistance and loyalty to him above and beyond what other cops were willing to give him was because he was her partner and he lost everything because of her.... she blamed herself, she was consumed with guilt. He lost his body, his family, and even his identity because she had, in a moment of weakness, got distracted....
and it happened for one of the most embarrassing reasons imaginable. She took her eyes off the criminal, bank robber, and known cop killer..... to look at his cock.

Attached: aqualol.png (488x480, 148K)

And it all happened because Lewis tried to get a glimpse of BBC.

PAM PAM PAM PAAAAAM PAM
PAM PAM PAM PAAAAAAM
PAM PAM PAM PAM PAAAM PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

Also Special agent Albert created Robocop

"iron-butt"

Attached: file.png (550x357, 257K)

robocop 2 is great, it just suffers from a lack of verhoeven

pretend 3 doesn't exist

Attached: 1552036874633.jpg (795x434, 270K)

all fucking zoomers must fucking hang

Attached: 1504060642650 (2017_10_14 23_36_27 UTC).png (286x217, 110K)

what about zapan from alita
note I haven't seen the movie yet

>Like Jesus walking on the water
Zack Znyder didn't invent anything

Literally this

Attached: 1396526923193.jpg (1280x1707, 609K)

The articulation on the Alita cyborgs s fantastic. Zapan has a of of vanity mods, including a Mayan calendar wheel on his back. Every scale of the wheel moves independently when he walks.

*crack*
now robocop
*sssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip*
they don't make them like THAT anymore

>jelly zoomerino, hanging on capeshit and remakes

i'd buy that for a dollah

The best frens squad

This is what happens when Jews make films for chinks

>The best frens squad

Attached: 02bccf2c8e.jpg (700x424, 89K)

>WITH A SHITTY GAS MILEAGE
what did he mean by this?

back in the day, people on movies looked believable
the guys in this movie, half look like shit, half are bald as fuck, half are ugly mofos
it was the real deal
now everybody looks like a backstreetboy or a roid monster, with perfect hairlines and tans
it is not the same

A taxi driver once told me that the Range Rover Evoque was based on this design.

>I can feel them... But I can't remember them.

they literally don't

>that fucking emotional scene where Robocop returns to his tarnished home gets flashbacks of his family
That scene was unreal. As a cyborg, he was programmed to feel nothing but you can literally see the rage inside of him. He wants revenge on the crooks that destroyed his life.

Probably my favorite second moment in the entire film. Really made me feel. Favorite moment was the last lines at the end.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (853x480, 45K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zbCbwP6ibR4

WE KILLED YOU!!!

Isn't it "Whores leave"?

>The trailer uses the terminator soundtrack
you can't make this shit up, lads

Despite being over the top gory, that isn't nearly gory enough, considering the ED-209's guns are 20mm

If you like robocop you should watch robocop 3 to enjoy thinking about how much of a cash crab it was. It is fun to compare the quality between the films.

>he doesn't get verhoeven
there there user, ignorance is bliss

kek this is actually pretty well done and acted

>what is this shieeeeeeet
the delivery always kills me

>Terminator and Robocop were both made by Orion
WTF, why they didnt made Robocop vs Terminator back then?!

Attached: 672010-rvstmg0f.jpg (686x960, 101K)

That movie was so great.

Attached: 1543257626671.jpg (568x726, 41K)

Sounds like something Karen Traviss would of had for her Mandalorians.

I liked the tv show a lot.

happy new year

Attached: o.jpg (853x480, 94K)

Would.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
THIS MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=LY9Aw_Uadho

I get that, it's just all over the place. I'm meant to care about the protagonist and feel sympathetic, yet this is a universe where people are ripped to shreds and no one gives a shit. Tone was all over the place.

>GOOD SUX
dinosaur sux?

youtube.com/watch?v=31rrZeTH9HI

>good
>6000

Attached: (93)0078564.jpg (582x600, 50K)

Best jesus flick I've seen

I've never watched the tv show but I've heard that it was pretty good, is it true?

youtube.com/watch?v=lGPWkbVRNUk

Attached: 5c6ec7e06c3e2.image.jpg (500x712, 45K)

Why don't they make epic, sweeping orchestra themes for movies anymore?

it's all licensed pop music these days.

Is it cheaper?

Attached: 1548336629468.jpg (966x1024, 88K)

Every fucking line is quotable.

Thanks. I hadn’t seen this.

The director of 2 isn’t bad but it’s a total lack of subtlety compared to verhovan.

Imagine if Resident Evil was done in the RoboCop style,i feel like it'd fit pretty damn well.

It was improv that's the best thing.

2 is great. Not as flawless as the first but it's good

Could data be transferred through a steel spike?

The plot is structured so that it mirrors at the 50% mark when RoboCop arrests Clarence and they're forced to let him go.

Robocop 2 has my favourite robot design of all time in RoboCain, that thing is pure evil machine incarnate. The pure hubris of them trying to control its remaining fleshy bits through immense quantities of drugs is also hilarious.

Attached: cain17.jpg (700x379, 49K)

I don't think I've seen Robocop 3. Think it's worth a watch?

That’s what it was supposed to be for.
He only used it as a weapon because he was stuck.

No. It’s not even like so bad it’s funny. It’s just trash.
The only member of the original cast us the boardroom nigger.

That computer screen face had 10 yr olf me on edge. Fucking creepy fucker.

I'm not arresting you anymore

It's a fucking kids film, totally ruins the original feel. Complete shift in tone

And Nancy Allen.
Completely forgot about her for a sec.

For me it was the mechanical spider it turns into as it climbs the elevator shaft. The computer face was great too, the digitized screams and howls it makes are crazy.

This is pretty good.

Weller actually has pretty big full lips for a wypipo

good succ

I've got the muscle to shove so much of this factory up your stupid wop ass that you'll shit snow for a year

its terrible. also digital shit makes everything look soft and plastic, even human skin.

because they werent 9yo children. but it happened on the comics world, that should be a clue.

its all done with sampled orchestra packs. soulless VST culture. all influenced by the hack zimmer.

why not? it could have an optical data transfer system in the tip.

Attached: 1482208158741.jpg (947x532, 626K)

He took the bogpill

I love the massive splat of blood that lands on Robocop after he stabs Clarence in the throat

who specifically only returned on the promise that they killed her off fast so she didn't have to return again

Movie studios own record companies, or viceversa, so they use the movies as promo material

*loud growling and grinding*

Attached: 6ba6334a3b1bf6b8bd201564861aa2fdae291892r1-220-220v2_00.jpg (220x220, 7K)

to think that a SJW of the highest caliber gave us the best action film ever truly shows that even such people were based in the past, therefore, the past was objectively better.

>the best action film ever
lmao

Attached: RoboCop-Poster-Main-1864x1048.jpg (1864x1048, 173K)

>clothes lines the bad guy
>bad guy flies forward somehow

ur right user, best film ever.

Luv from Brazil

Asta la vista, baby!

Attached: clarence.gif (500x211, 466K)

I love that there's no visible eyes. I think the designers stated that they wanted a V shape body so that it would look like a high school jock/bodybuilder.

Robocop 2 is alright but the climactic fight is great.

Attached: RoboCain.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

Don't have the pic but the comparison between the punks in Terminator and the punks in the same scene redone for Terminator Genisys is the perfect example of what you mean

It's actually "LADIES OF THE EVENING, WOULD YOU KINDLY ABANDON THE PREMISES"

>kicked out of hollywood just for telling the fucking truth for once
What did he do?

Washday tomorrow. Nothing clean, right?

Attached: 1551745034589.jpg (2711x2160, 292K)

Bobbyless

plastic chuache always gets me

YOU'RE GOING TO BE A BAD MOTHERFUCKER
youtube.com/watch?v=wUnMF7dV86k

The Fliers

Criminal Scum

That Deagle supressor is fantastic.

Based thread

meanwhile this board complains when someone like adam driver is cast in movies

*smirks Murphatically*

Attached: Murphy.jpg (550x320, 34K)

It's Verhoeven. No one has the balls to make excessively violent and corny films, that have high brow concepts.

we should watch the trilogy later or something together, lads
don't let the thread die

>t. loser with no friends.

Kys

no
it is called enjoying things with people that share interests

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>it's called coping
>it's called being a nerd wasting your time watching 3 fucking movies about a half man half robot cop shooting people from 40 years ago.

omg what im gonna do now
you just outed me
at least bump the thread with something interesting about the movie, or some cool screen caps, and not that r9k garbage

This movie's score is so underrated
youtube.com/watch?v=UTX-RNNV2o4&list=OLAK5uy_kYWHsq2WK_WC2ESV42PS_bliD4mDNiQRg&index=23&t=0s

fucking hell
turns out proper lighting is everything

Negro, that's the point. People are unhinged in the Robofart universe, from criminals to CEOs. Hell, the commercials literally illustrate this (the Nuke 'em commercial where nuclear warfare is literally a child's game.)

My Boot and the Dumbasses

The Can Flys (Unlike Bobby)

Red’s Four Men

Dead or alive you're coming with me.

Yes.

2 was great

oh fuck, this genuinely pissed me off

Why does film look so good lads? It looks so 3D and vivid.

Attached: robocopfourk5126.jpg (1920x1080, 805K)

Muzzle flash was done with cotton. Check it, bros.

Basil Poledouris, one of the greats. Red October and Conan are overlooked, too

It would be perfect, goofy and gory with some body horror and incompetent Umbrella goons constantly fucking up. It would capture everything people loved about the games and I feel the movies would stand on their own, especially since nobody does RoboCop/Total Recall style satires anymore.

FRANKIE BLOW THIS COCKSUCKERS HEAD OFF

Yea Forums would have a fit if that was done today

Did this guy have any backstory? Because he's by far one of the coolest villains in any action movie, right up there with Hans from Die Hard.

Attached: fingerslifted2.jpg (576x314, 43K)

guess what he did. come on you can do it.

put a streaming up, ill see it with you ;)

I remember the warehouse massacre spooking the shit out of me as a kid. Just the thought of being trapped in a warehouse with a giant robot trying to murder you in the dark.... horrifying.

Verhoeven always has great villains, he makes them such disgusting, contemptible shitbags.

Looks so fucking sterile and empty.

because its made of literal mineral crystals, its 3d because its made of real materials. like a sculpture or a painting.

Attached: 2339BB2300000578-0-image-10_1416620035775.jpg (962x641, 83K)

>Why does film look so good lads?
No CGI and horrible modern lighting.

you literally cant avoid projecting the zeitgeist. these modern 80s punks are the literal image of current modern "punks".

It really is

Attached: 56344523424.png (841x856, 1M)

look at the fucking bokeh on the right OH NO NO NO

modern lenses have this garbage clinical but soft quality. somebody nuke everything cinema industry, its time to start again. also rendered arnold doesnt even look like arnold.

holy fucking balls.

Oy vet.

kino thread
youtube.com/watch?v=psY7x2r979w&index=6&list=PL01332E424CEC379C

Wtf is wrong with modern movies. Is no one watching them before they get released?

HE SHOTS THE ROBOTIC COP POINT BLANK IN HIS HUMANOID FACE
WHAT THE FUCK

Nice night for wok

Robocop is one of those movies that I'll finish watching every time I come across it channel surfing on tv.

Weller's lips are the sexiest
no homo

Bob and Vagenes

so he represented jesus, that's pretty heavy

Ahahahahaha congrats on being completely wrong

>8.2 MPG

Attached: 1539246036207.jpg (450x495, 37K)

This is some of the absolute best workout music.

Uhm sorry you don't understand movies. RoboCop is in the top 10 best movies of all times

youtu.be/5O6PJE8S2Dw

Here is your (you)

Attached: 1440611513939.png (4000x4000, 84K)

incredible

Still hasn't been topped.

how in the fuck is that shit uploaded to youtube without any filters?

I worked with prop guns from the 80s and 90s. Good god you will destory your eardrums firing them without protection on. The blanks they use are overcharged with powder to give it that huge muzzle flash.

wasn't that the same guy who played dollarhyde in Manhunter?

>Hey, you remember ED 209?

One of the few things you'll find on YT that literally never gets old. That and Leek Spin ofc.

Tom Noonan

Law of the jungle. Oooooo!

Attached: robocop-unemployed person.jpg (523x277, 18K)

that's what I thought