Crossed Thread

Last night there was a thread about a possible crossed tv show. The thread did very well had around 70 posters and almost hit 300 posts before dying around 3 or 4 am. I want to continue these talks as my crossed bros on here finally provided me the conversation I have been trying to have. Anywho rereading crossed. Starting with Vol. 1, family values, psychopath (skipping 3d) and then the badlands. After badlands I am reading everything I havent read yet. At the very least I am posting issue zero for volume 1 in its entirety. I will post the cover page and credit page as the last two so when you see the cover you will know that this issue is done. If interest is shown I might save all of volume 1 and post it throughout the night or coming days. So here is the issue that started it all. Ladies and Gentleman I give you:
CROSSED

Attached: RCO003.jpg (1035x1600, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Crossed
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Crossed/Issue-5?id=42759
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: RCO004.jpg (1035x1600, 512K)

Attached: RCO005.jpg (1035x1600, 423K)

Attached: RCO006.jpg (1035x1600, 517K)

Attached: RCO007.jpg (1035x1600, 474K)

Attached: RCO008_w.jpg (1001x1600, 459K)

I wish Ennis never entered this stage.
Preacher and Hellbrazer were almost perfect.
Why the fuck he decided to go full edgy?
It tells me nothing.
I might as well just binge watch gore anime all day.

Kek

Attached: RCO009.jpg (1035x1600, 551K)

Dude please I dont know what preacher or hellblazer or like but just take your preconceived notions and rid them from yourself. Give crossed a chance. And I mean a real chance.

Attached: RCO010.jpg (1035x1600, 420K)

Attached: RCO011 (1).jpg (1035x1600, 470K)

All crossed comics can be found here. This is volume 1 search for the other volumes by name. Ie: family values, psychopath, badlands, crossed 100+, wish you were here etc
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Crossed
Warning popups may occur.

Attached: RCO012.jpg (1035x1600, 433K)

Attached: RCO013.jpg (1035x1600, 412K)

U read the whole thing and the Alan Moore special issue.
It was ok, it's entertaining.
I just wish he didn't tried to be deep at the end.
"Woah, we were the crossed all along"
Best parts are the salt couple killing and the children being killed. Too much dialog tho.

About to read the next two issues and save them. Show some interest in the thread and I will drop the next issue. If not theres always tomorrow.

Attached: RCO002_w.jpg (1001x1600, 383K)

Volume one is good but you need to read the other ones. The driving factor is ennis sets up the tone, the world, and the rules. There are many writers who tell their own stories. To me Badlands is the best crossed has to offer. Anything with Smokey is amazing and by seeing his story you can understand why this comic deserves a better reputation than the try hare edgy shit its perceived to be. Its good.
End of issue zero.

Attached: RCO001.jpg (1035x1600, 559K)

Bump.

go back to your containment board faggot

The only way it would make it to tv would be if they really toned it down. Even on HBO, it would have so muted that it wouldn't be Crossed any more.

Hey I was the OP glad I inspired you :) I'm starting psycopath now

You the real MVP
Crossed has literally nothing to do about wrestling though you ding-dong diddly bulbasaur.
Volume one Issue 1 when you see the credits then cover it is issues end. (Currently reading and saving so itll be slower than issue zero)

Attached: RCO003 (1).jpg (1035x1600, 434K)

Psychopath was garbage. The first run, Crossed: One Hundred, and some of the anthologies were the only ones worth reading.

Attached: RCO004 (1).jpg (1600x1238, 623K)

The overall story arc and how it transcends harold during badlands is what makes it great though. I really cant think of 1 crossed story I disliked.

Attached: RCO005 (2).jpg (1035x1600, 285K)

this writing is god awful
the dialog is shit

Attached: RCO006 (1).jpg (1035x1600, 327K)

Do they ever explain what caused the crossed?
Or is it one of those lazy things where they just never talk about it at all because the writers are shit?

Nope it just happened.

Attached: RCO007_w.jpg (1001x1600, 343K)

Attached: RCO008 (1).jpg (1035x1600, 392K)

Attached: RCO009 (1).jpg (1035x1600, 366K)

that is fucking gay and lazy

So every zombie movie/comic is fucking gay and lazy except return of living dead. The cause doesnt matter only the aftermath.

Attached: RCO010 (1).jpg (1035x1600, 373K)

Attached: RCO011 (2).jpg (1035x1600, 317K)

Attached: RCO012 (1).jpg (1035x1600, 401K)

Attached: RCO013 (1).jpg (1035x1600, 407K)

Attached: RCO014.jpg (1035x1600, 340K)

Attached: RCO015.jpg (1035x1600, 417K)

Attached: RCO016.jpg (1035x1600, 341K)

Attached: RCO017.jpg (1035x1600, 323K)

these guys arent zombies and 28 days later explains it
this shit sucks and is unreadable
the writing is shit and it needs the edgy visuals to make it interesting

Dude. Just stop this series has multiple people tell their own story. This shit isnt even in the edgy territory. Anyone thats infected can do anything they did as a normal person. The last thing the us government did was round up all scientist with nuclear knowledge, shut down majority of the nuclear reactors, kill any employees in the vicinity and once all nuclear reactors were shutdown they killed the same scientists who shut everything down because they couldnt risk them turning crossed and setting off nukes and nuclear meltdowns.
>Edgy visuals
Bitch the salt hasnt even been poured yet.

Attached: RCO018.jpg (1035x1600, 454K)

Attached: RCO019.jpg (1035x1600, 511K)

I read this when I was younger and it fucked my shit up for a few days.

you sound like such a butthurt faggot zoomer
enjoy your ban

Read it now as an adult. Trust me this comic is better than the people who havent read it say it is.
>this will work

Attached: RCO020_w.jpg (1001x1600, 419K)

I wouldnt click this image or read crossed if easily offended. But if you are easily offended I will say grow a pair.

Attached: RCO021_w.jpg (1600x1280, 554K)

fucking smoothbrain it took me 2 minutes of reading this to figure out it is just some shit making people autopilot on intrusive thoughts. do you need a better explanation than that to just follow the novel concept?

youre the idiot for thinking i couldnt come to that conclusion myself and that that was what i was asking about
i can see how this affects people but where did it come from was the question you moron

Take every evil thought the human mind can think of and actively do it. The crossed get a pleasure from the torture and pain of others the more personal the relationship they have to the victims the more pleasure they get from the acts. However not all crossed are created equal and there are some exceptions to these rules.

Attached: RCO022.jpg (1035x1600, 485K)

Volume 1 issue 1(technically 2) finished after I post the cover. Will be a little bit until I dump issue two cause i need to read and save it.

Attached: RCO002.jpg (1035x1600, 397K)

Cover for Vol. 1 Issue 1.

Attached: RCO001 (1).jpg (1035x1600, 450K)

Crossed is Scrotie McBoogerballs in comic book form. There's nothing interesting or unique about anything that Crossed has to offer. It's pure edgelord.

I like to think its the scrotie mcboogerballs that the adults accept it to be. If you really troop through your initial disgust theres a lot of good stories in there.
>tfw I was gonna make this analogy yesterday.
Vol. 1 issue 2
(Bare with me still reading and saving them)

Attached: RCO003 (2).jpg (1035x1600, 373K)

Attached: RCO004 (3).jpg (1035x1600, 386K)

Attached: RCO005_w (1).jpg (1001x1600, 353K)

Attached: RCO006 (2).jpg (1035x1600, 395K)

i guess there's still something kinda intriguing about both really edgy shit and apocalypse scenarios, to me at least
keep posting pal

I posted a link to read all of them. But post away I shall.

Attached: RCO007 (1).jpg (1035x1600, 417K)

Attached: RCO008.jpg (1035x1600, 367K)

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOUUUUU

Attached: RCO009 (2).jpg (1035x1600, 342K)

>tfw the crossed arent always the most evil characters in the book.....

Attached: RCO010 (3).jpg (1035x1600, 424K)

Attached: RCO011 (3).jpg (1035x1600, 459K)

Attached: RCO012_w.jpg (1001x1600, 422K)

Attached: RCO013 (2).jpg (1035x1600, 418K)

Sorry for the delay I was/am drinking and toking while reading and posting. Ran out of soda qnd dutches walked to the store.
This issue is the issue I will probably end on posting for the night. I am probably going to finish vol. 1 family values and psychopath tonight. But posting it is cutting into my reading time.

Attached: RCO014 (2).jpg (1035x1600, 412K)

Attached: RCO015 (1).jpg (1035x1600, 378K)

Attached: RCO016 (1).jpg (1600x1238, 510K)

>adults
fuck off, fanboy. 99% of comixxx are puerile, by manchildren for manchildren, this crap is no exception. it's a medium near-devoid of maturity or intellect. now hit the bong again, jackass.

>I let soceity form my opinions

Attached: RCO017 (1).jpg (1035x1600, 443K)

Mods

Attached: Reagan.jpg (625x486, 80K)

nah

If more people keep posting I will post the next issue.

Attached: RCO018 (1).jpg (1035x1600, 474K)

Bare with me though as I am drunk smoking pot and i still have to read next issue.

Attached: RCO019 (1).jpg (1035x1600, 374K)

Attached: RCO020 (1).jpg (1035x1600, 414K)

Attached: RCO021.jpg (1035x1600, 418K)

Attached: RCO022 (1).jpg (1035x1600, 357K)

You're not a mod and this entire thread has nothing to do with movies or tv

Who the fuck cares you stupid autist,it would be explained if it was part of the point the story is trying to make but it doesnt contribute for anything,god ,bet youre a spergy /tg/lorefag that starts hitting his head and going "AAAh one,two,three,AAAh,one,two,three,AAAh"whenever something isnt explained even if it wouldnt make any sense to have it explained
Bet you start drooling on the floor and getting seizures when you see Lynch movies,fag

It’s just super entertaining to watch and see how survivors react to it
I think it’s a pretty good run

Last page before credits and cover. Gonna read the next issue. Will not dump it tonight if no more interest is shown.

Attached: RCO023.jpg (1035x1600, 461K)

#triggered
your faggot edgelord comic sucks ass, calm down there little guy

Crosse 100 was goat with Alan Moore and went to shit after him
Can’t remember, but I think there was sjw shit in it too

>pretentious edglord zoomer is a david lynch faggot
>he thinks david lynch isnt as shit and have terrible half assed writing like these comics

Attached: kek.jpg (400x386, 25K)

Bruh....just stop.

Attached: RCO002 (1).jpg (1035x1600, 392K)

this has nothing to do with this board. But this is better than half of the posts. I can deal with the sneed posters. But this beats the /jazz/ threads by a long shot. Keep going man

Crossed Vol. 1 Issue 2(technically 3) complete.
I am not a mod but I will be posting this shit when they are asleep on tv. Expect a somewhat daily crossed thread with dumps post 930 pm eastern onwards. Its not like you fags talk about anything other than capeshit and the tomacco episode of the simpsons.
>OP is reading next issue now.

Attached: RCO001 (2).jpg (1035x1600, 436K)

>implying I ever said its good
But yeah,autistlords that think EVERYTHING has to be explained triggers my anus like a cathedral arson
Re-read my post dumbfuck,im heavily implying that you have to be retarded to get lost on Lynch because most of the nonsensical parts of his movies are just "who cares it looks cool lole",which has nothing wrong unless youre a brainlet that thinks the rejection of abstract thought and the memorization of data is #bigbrain
No

Mods, I believe the brazen faggotry of this user deserves a three week ban.
He simply does not respect the codes and rules of 4channel.

Ok
Welp this issue is a goodin.

Attached: RCO003 (3).jpg (1035x1600, 389K)

bump

>He comes on Yea Forums to enforce rules.
Been coming here since 2008 I dont know why people like you exist. I hate reddick, 9fag, cumblr, etc I dont use these sites because I am not their demographic. I wouldnt go to any of these zoomer sites period. And if I ever did I wouldnt try to change it.
Also.
>Ive lost track of how many b&s I have accumulated and just about EVERYTHING you can be b& for I have been.

Attached: RCO004 (2).jpg (1035x1600, 461K)

Crossed is the only comic that's made me uncomfortable, and I'm pretty edgy. Garth Ennis is fucked up. there is no way this shit will ever come to TV or movies, unless it's heavily watered down

Moo choss Grazie ass senpai.

Attached: RCO005 (1).jpg (1035x1600, 480K)

>hur dur I'm le epic oldfag
I've been posting here since 2005 :^)

i never understood crossed, is it just and edgelord comic for westerners into guro?

I just read Crossed 0-9, do I go onto Family Values or Wish you were Here?

Read every image post from the beginning of thread to now.
I am envious of the amount of wins you have stowed away on usbs.
>Are the crossed the most fucked thing in crossed though?

Attached: RCO006 (3).jpg (1035x1600, 400K)

Does it ever explain how a nuke went off?

that's not how nuclear power plants work

ITS NOT IMPORTANT ALL THAT MATTERS IS THE GORE AND RAPE YOU NIGGER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

memes

Did The Crazies movie rip off Crossed?

i have read every page of the comic in this thread

What is the implication of the school teachers kids? They had to become killers?

it's just a zombie apocalypse, except the zombies are as intelligent as you are and want to rape you.
It's basically the answer to the 00s Max Brooks zombie prepper trend, where everyone jerked off about how they could totally survive a shambling zombie horde.

Cannibals

Family values, then psychopath, then badlands. Badlands has multiple writers and some plots that carry over. I havent read WYWH.
All crosses retain everything they know. Every person they know and every task they could accomplish.
>A crossed nuclear scientist pulled the rod out because he knew it would cause a meltdown.
>Last action US government did was round up all nucleqr scientist, use them to shut down majority of the nuclear plants in the us, killed anyone at the plants and once most plants were deactivated all of those scientists were murdered because if they turned chances are they would go and set off all the reactors.
>Middle east is gone. Either A. All sides took advantage of the crossed epidemic and nuked one another into oblivion, B. Crossed Compromised all of the middle east and nuked it all. C A combination of A and B.
>Pakistan nuked somewhere in India it was never confirmed if the crossed were behind it but India chose not to retaliate and assumed it was the crossed as a means to save lives.
Trust me. Its actually a really good world with some impressive lore underneath the shit piss blood cum incest pedophilia rape murder cannibalism beastiality overt racism and offensive undertones.

Attached: RCO007 (2).jpg (1035x1600, 469K)

Good to know. Check the link out beware its got popups(I phone post so it doesnt fuck my shit up)
Getting there.
Please bare with me drinking toking reading saving pics posting pics and responding to all yall niggas.

Attached: RCO008 (2).jpg (1035x1600, 447K)

Are there any good crossed? I remember seeing how natural selection weeded out the crazier ones

so it's a hard line 'you will not survive' reality check

it just reads like rape hentai or guro, there's smatterings of story but the reason it exists is for the 2 page spread fap material, which is fine, i just think folks are being dishonest about it

Damn, I have to read that part again closer

Thanks for posting the pages OP

>so it's a hard line 'you will not survive' reality check
pretty much, yeah. The rape and torture is part of that. The worst that happens if zombies catch you is you die in a few minutes of agony. It kind of challenges Brooksfags to consider how badass they'd act if getting caught meant you spend days or weeks being used as an amputee fucknugget.

also, "what if the zombies can drive fucking cars?"
I won't pretend Crossed is any better than shit like High School of the Dead, but it's kind of fun to read for similar reasons.

There is at least one "good" crossed you will find that one in badlands. And it will take forever to reach the one that I am talking about(at least the moment that a monster makes a tear form in your eye.)
There are some special crossed. They are few and far between.
Honestly and truly while the imagery(especially on some splash pages) is intense and fits the bill of what you are saying I focus on the actual story. I am not gonna lie the fucked up imagery and nature of the comic is what drew my attention to it in the first place but I pay attention to the stories, the characters, the decisions they have to make, the various settings everything in this comic besides the violence is what kept me reading.
For the uniformed.
>Anyone crossed or human who survives Volume one(or maybe everyone dies) will never be featured in crossed again. Only the rules set up carry over.
>No one from family values crosses(no pun intended) over
>Psychopath is the first story that gets follow up and its a long multi arc story from badlands on.

Attached: RCO010 (2).jpg (1035x1600, 471K)

Honestly it just feels sort of pointless and empty by the end
Just a string of "oh wow that's so fucked up"
Not very well made, it's of low quality imo

Enjoy the ban

Also, it kind of changes the equation in that unlike zombies the crossed are genuinely having the time of their fucking lives. The easiest way out of the whole scenario is just to drink some crossed blood. Then you're never scared or unhappy again.

You are most very welcomed. I posted the link to that site. I reccomend at the very least family values, pyschopath and all of badlands(there might be one meh story in there but none come to mind and there are so many different stories from different writers and a lot of other stories that continue) anything else I havent read yet. If you read crossed 100+ google the dictionary.
(THIS PAGE I AM POSTING RIGHT NOW IS BEFPRE THE PAGE I AM QUOTING ABOVE MY BAD)

Attached: RCO009 (3).jpg (1035x1600, 427K)

Read this page
Before this page
Sorry wont happen again back on the right track.

Attached: RCO012 (2).jpg (1600x1238, 799K)

So whats the backstory? How did all these people go crazy?

never explained

That's gay

Someone posted a mega link last night and I dl'd them

And I agree, it is a bit style over substance, but there is substance.

Original crazies came out in the 70s.
Check that so you dont get confused.

Attached: RCO013 (3).jpg (1035x1600, 458K)

>Trust me.
dude you are replying to yourself telling yourself to trust yourself about how good this gay ass comic is
you are mentally ill

I don't think this comic is very good, but I don't see what some backstory would add
Like what do you need a chapter about people experimenting in some Chinese laboratory and then it gets out of control? What does that add?
Spelling it out to be another zombie virus whatever wouldn't improve the thing imo

WHY DOES IT FUCKING MATTER. YOU LITERALLY SEE CDAY(DAY SHIT HITS THE FAN) PLAY OVER IN MULTIPLE SCENARIOS WITH MULTIPLE LOCATIONS AND DIFFERENT CHARACTERS. THERE IS NO FUCKING CURE A CURE AND ITS CASE OF ORIGIN DONT FUCKING MATTER GAH.
Sorry that was the vodka.
The comic also has the ability to make you give a shit about certain characters.

Attached: RCO014_w.jpg (1001x1600, 445K)

Attached: RCO015 (2).jpg (1035x1600, 450K)

If you guys didnt pick up on it yet this one is told in present/flashbacks

Attached: RCO016 (2).jpg (1035x1600, 474K)

Attached: RCO017 (2).jpg (1035x1600, 440K)

Attached: RCO018 (3).jpg (1035x1600, 362K)

>Okay, crossed is epic.

Attached: 701.jpg (673x1024, 65K)

Attached: RCO019 (2).jpg (1035x1600, 327K)

Getting close to this issues finale. Unless interest is shown thread will die with this issue and I will see you guys either tomorrow or Monday

Attached: RCO020.jpg (1035x1600, 345K)

Attached: RCO021 (1).jpg (1035x1600, 358K)

based drunk crossed poster

AYYYYYYYYYYY LUUUUUUUUUVVVVVVV HUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEE

Attached: RCO022 (2).jpg (1035x1600, 405K)

Happy ending?

Attached: RCO023 (1).jpg (1035x1600, 326K)

Friendly reminder this is the credits to crossed vol 1 issue 3(technically 4) will not dump next issue unless interest is shown will be back tomorrow probably.

Attached: RCO002_w (1).jpg (1001x1600, 384K)

Pissing shitting and reading its up to you fags to motivate me to continue posting the dump

Attached: RCO001 (3).jpg (1035x1600, 391K)

keep posting

post more bitch

Thanks for the dump, user. Headed to sleep but you've inspired me to check out the next issue. Cheeers

This the last one?

Love you all guess not.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
HORSECOCK

Attached: RCO003 (4).jpg (1035x1600, 412K)

VOLUME 1. Issue 4(technically 5) First page above. I need others to post or my image bumps wont bring it to the first page.

Attached: RCO004 (4).jpg (1035x1600, 407K)

do they focus on a group of characters or just a bunch of random stories?

Attached: RCO005_w.jpg (1001x1600, 358K)

Where can I go finish reading this when the thread dies?

This one focuses just on the one group, there's another series that focuses on a different group and an anthology series with random stories, I've only read this first one and one of the anthology stories

Op posted a link here

It's when it's this over the top that it gets boring to me. I tried to get into Crossed but it just felt like all the same shit. The last thing I read with stuff like this that worked was Berserk.

Volume 1 focuses on setting up the world and rules. Any characters in volume 1 do not appear in any other issues as per request of ennis. Family values no characters follow through. Psychopath is the first multi arc story. Starts off in the psychopath volume continues throughout most of badlands. Badlands is the meat and potatos. Stories carry over from time to time and multiple writers get to tell their stories in any time frame or setting from cday(EVERYTHING IS FUCKED DAY) Onwards.
Theres a read comics online link in one of my posts with the comic. Just search the crossed and you will find every volume.
But read it in the order of what I am posting, family values, psychopath, badlands, whatever you want after that. (Crossed 100+ look for the dictionary though)
READCOMICONLINE
HORSECOCK

Attached: RCO006 (4).jpg (1035x1600, 456K)

Attached: RCO007 (3).jpg (1035x1600, 449K)

Attached: RCO008_w (1).jpg (1001x1600, 457K)

Attached: RCO009 (4).jpg (1035x1600, 398K)

>for babies who need hand holding the following is a flash back

Attached: RCO010 (4).jpg (1035x1600, 484K)

keep going

Also someone anyone say something or like I threaten each issue I will stop dumping come this issues end unless people talk somewhat.

Attached: RCO011 (6).jpg (1035x1600, 431K)

reminder that this is the OTP

Attached: Crossed-+100---Mimic-005-(2018)-(Digital)-(Mephisto-Empire)-001.jpg (1987x3056, 2.09M)

i enjoyed it when I was an edgy teenager, but looking at it again I'm really underwhelmed

Thank you. I will keep this binder dump going until no one cares. But I am not guaranteeing this(sp i am drunk) but this will become a late night early morning tv staple.

Attached: RCO012 (3).jpg (1035x1600, 381K)

>this is the OTP
how so?

I think I tried to make it through 100. Is that the one where every page is exactly 6 square panels and everyone talks in retard future dialect. Couldn't make it to the end.

Read all of it again you should either A. Have a better appreciation of the material or B. You grew up to be a numale fag who eats healthier foods more often than a medium rare steak, chicken cooked any which way, bacon/other pig based products and any creature that you as an american have the right to kill skin and eat. On with the "show"

Attached: RCO013 (4).jpg (1035x1600, 458K)

I am OP what does OTP mean?
Best read with the dictionary

Attached: RCO014 (1).jpg (1035x1600, 493K)

I'm not sure either that's why I asked lol

Attached: RCO015 (3).jpg (1035x1600, 331K)

Attached: RCO016_w.jpg (1001x1600, 417K)

One True Pairing

Attached: Crossed-+100---Mimic-003-(2018)-(Digital)-(Mephisto-Empire)-020.jpg (1987x3056, 1.79M)

Attached: RCO017 (3).jpg (1035x1600, 471K)

>theres a twist no one sees coming unless they have read this.

Attached: RCO018 (2).jpg (1035x1600, 410K)

One True Pairing

He is a crossed that was one of the raised one by one of Apostles of Beau Salt, he infiltrates in a human settlement and then win over them, using them as cattle, he is very different from other crossed because he likes arts, inteligent shit and so on. He uses her as help to win over other human settlements to end up in the merging, humans and crossed together.

They love each other, but can't

Attached: Crossed-+100---Mimic-006-(2018)-(Digital)-(Mephisto-Empire)-018.jpg (1988x3058, 2.14M)

I'll be honest brother that sounds pretty fucking stupid

Going to ignore that post I saw a name I know but dont know his full story yet. I dont want beaus full story spoiled.
Define one true pairing. I think I got a jist of the idea but let me know.

Attached: RCO019 (3).jpg (1035x1600, 547K)

Attached: RCO020 (2).jpg (1035x1600, 443K)

Attached: RCO021 (2).jpg (1035x1600, 474K)

Coming close to this issues end. Need people to tell me they are still alive. I could go another issue or so.

Attached: RCO022 (3).jpg (1035x1600, 405K)

Attached: RCO023 (2).jpg (1035x1600, 491K)

Nah, it isn't. This story is set 100 years after the initial day, humans would end after if the Crossed didn't "evolve" from their ways, they are not just by doing some stupid violence, they have some form of control now, the protagonist understands that the merge of humans and crossed is the only future they can win (it is even more, because she was a support that was fucked over the internal class inside human settlements, so in the end, her status is better than it was before.)

Smart Crossed are the best.

Attached: Crossed-+100---Mimic-006-(2018)-(Digital)-(Mephisto-Empire)-024.jpg (1988x3058, 2.55M)

Last page. Got the credits and cover show interest or thread will die and that means i love you goodnight

Attached: RCO024.jpg (1035x1600, 402K)

good night user

About to read next issue. Other than crossed 100 + guy show some interest or threads gonna die. Crossed 100+ dude excluding the smokey and psychopath stories in badlands whats your favorite badlands story or arc

Attached: RCO002 (2).jpg (1035x1600, 392K)

Great thread user. Thanks for posting.

Goodnight.
Hurrrdurr trips kek XD lol checkem

Attached: RCO001 (4).jpg (1035x1600, 348K)

bump for more

Wish you were here is one of my favorites.

but fucking hell, FUCK SHAKES

Attached: Crossed---Wish-You-Were-Here-v04-(2014)-(Digital-Empire)-133.jpg (1988x3057, 1.63M)

You welcome i will return tomorrow maybe monday is the max time. Its the fucking weekend afterall.
Seriously though. To everyone who sees this, this comic is better than you think it is. I know it sounds pretentious as fuck but I view this as the south park of comics. A vocal majority denounces the whole series due to offensive topics, subject matter, often low brow humor and fail to realize/appreciate the stories that it tells. Crossed is a lot better than most people write it off to be. Thank you crossed poster yesterday who posted here as well, thank you crossed fans, and thanks to anyone that gave this comic a shot because of this thread.

whats habbening there? :D

I am reading saving(going to watch porn at some point(none violent porn)) and going to sleep.
To continue click this link
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Crossed/Issue-5?id=42759
Warning I phonepost so when pop ups or whatever comes the phone deflects that shit. Have no clue how the website reacts to PC. Been using it on my phone for 2 plus years and have had no problems. This story(volume 1)will finish here tomorrow/sat/sun/worst case scenario mon.

you don't want to know.

But it is some of the reasons of FUCK SHAKES

Attached: Crossed---Wish-You-Were-Here-v03-(2014)-(Digital-Empire)-120.jpg (1988x3057, 1.25M)

i dont understand whats going on!

Dude stop with spoilers. Or be more vague than THIS CHARACTER IS BAD FUCK EM. This is a thread about getting people invested. No one gets invested from spoiler texts. Theres so much I would love to talk about but would rather others experience it the right way spoiler free

He is leaving a retarded kid alone that he and the woman he wanted to fuck alone to make it easier to him to fuck her.

>Read all of it again you should either A. Have a better appreciation of the material
why would I appreciate it more now that I'm older and more mature? it's shit m8

>You grew up to be a numale fag who eats healthier foods more often than a medium rare steak, chicken cooked any which way, bacon/other pig based products and any creature that you as an american have the right to kill skin and eat
cringe

Notice how there are no black crossed?

Shut the fuck up.
Also get triggered it says fag/faggot liberally says every single racial slur and even says nigger.

Attached: 1551939390151.png (520x395, 464K)

>I dont know what preacher or hellblazer or like
wew, closed the thread right here

One of the major crossed in WIYH is a black irish or english priest.

and look, just another example of FUCK SHAKES and his snakelike personality while a kid's mother is being raped in a boat and turning into a crossed and gets BTFO by his foster father.

Attached: Crossed---Wish-You-Were-Here-v04-(2014)-(Digital-Empire)-039.jpg (1988x3057, 1.78M)

>he still has faith in the ban system.
I cant even find my sides

>says every single racial slur and even says nigger

wow what a based comic

Attached: 1470356533762.png (770x527, 875K)

That's not a crossed, that's an ordinary black youth.

fun fact: the man on the right is in fact the painter himself

I meant "are like" I am drunk and I intend to read preacher one day.

where did he get the uniform from?

he's a cop you idiot

This has been a real blast from the past, OP. I remember coming across this in high school on Yea Forums (where else lol), so it must have been 7-9 years ago. I re-skimmed the psychopath story because that one stuck with me the most. That vivid horror fucked me up as a teenager for sure and it’s fucking me up reading parts of it again at 4am. Chriiiiist this shit is bad for your soul haha.

Based haha poster feeling the nostalgia and now realizing he needs to read all of badlands.

Stole it.

I’m re-reading the original that OP posted here just to refresh myself of the artistic merit. I’ve always been really into apocalyptic settings and zombie settings. That being said, crossed is really over the top with the violence

Crossed is super dated in a very '010s way. I'm glad this decade is nearly ready for the scrapheap.

You will die one day as will all of us. I truly hope you die as painfully slow and embarrasingly as possible.

would a crossed live action be even possible?

would actors really do the scenes of rape, murder and fucking animals? Would studios make it? I wish we could see it. It only shows how TV/Cinema will never get shit done because there is too much money in it.

Attached: 1530432283094.gif (200x200, 3.63M)

You, sir, are awesome.
Have an internet.