Gets completely and utterly BTFO

>gets completely and utterly BTFO

Attached: Stannis_offers_to_legitimize_Jon_Snow.jpg (1393x783, 234K)

>just fucking dies off screen

Attached: 51825987_2044005359231480_1490773373096034304_n.png (480x567, 250K)

TWENTY

>that part in season 7 when Daenerys pulls down Stannis's banner and his theme plays in somber tone for a few seconds.
I am not a big Stannis fan, but FUCK that actually hurts a bit.

Attached: OeVkjmo.jpg (362x421, 15K)

Maario Naharis

Attached: Maario Naharis.jpg (477x318, 52K)

The best part is how GRRM made Stannis' battle a now 8 year cliffhanger and he'll probably die in the first chapter of Winds of Winter if it ever comes out.

I will never recover from this lads.

I am pretty sure he will get BTFO by the Boltons anyway. Jon Snow will be resurrected probably when Melisandre requests the lord of light to revive Azor Ahai/Promised Prince by sacrificing the king's blood (Shireen). Mel and co will follow Jon and he will lead them to take back Winterfell.

Roose will probably survive and remain the leader of the Boltons until it's inevitable defeat by Jon, but Ramsay will still be the main 'muscle'/threat that they have to take down before chopping down ol' Roose's head.

Don't know how Rickon will play into all this.

reminder that /got/ is a Radmure Tully board

Attached: L1QuUT4.png (833x893, 562K)

>recognizing the themes of minor characters

Attached: 1531966091312.jpg (400x300, 55K)

I believe in GRRM.
just going along with the shitty tv storyline wouldn't fit. there are too many intruiging characters and storylines to just kill off stannis like a scrub.

It's a nice theme though and they plays it every time Stannis/Melisandre onscreen.

stannis will due in winds but not like a bitch and probably not to the boltons
you can kind of judge these things by the way the show handled it; since they already merged a bunch of stannis shit with jon you can assume his role in winds has some similarities to jon in s6/7

>Stannis
>minor character
nice try, though

No way Roose or Ramsay don't kill one another my man

anybody have the webm?

Attached: 1434061848322.png (508x500, 536K)

>probably not to the boltons
Who else? White Walkers haven't come into the realm by the time book 5 ended. The Lannisters, Dany & Euron are thousands of miles away. Only 'possible' threat outside the Boltons and their goons is possibly Melisandre if she decides to betray them all.

by the ((writers)) of a tv show

Attached: 1473791945694.jpg (785x900, 212K)

I guess, and I expect Roose to be the one going down. Ramsay's rise will be the main factor in sealing House Bolton's doom like in the show.

>non-POV character in the books
>literally only exists as a literary vehicle to get Davos and Melisandre up to the Wall to raise the true Azor Ahai
how is he more than a minor character again?

Attached: 1549836657441.jpg (704x528, 56K)

>Murders own brother
>Cheats on wife
>Practices human sacrifice
>Sells out kingdom to foreign witch
>Murders own daughter
>Loses every battle except a surprise attack on a bunch of savages
>Followers all abandon him

Somehow an even bigger cuck than his brother

>Then Stannis laughed, and none that heard it ever forgot the horror of that cry. But Tywin rode up then on his white horse, and in the midst of his laughter Stannis turned to flight and passed into the shadows. For night came down on the battlefield, and he was lost, and none saw whither he went.

>Loras now rode back, but Tywin, looking into the gathering dark, said: "Do not pursue him! He will not return to this land. Far off yet is his doom, and not by the hand of man will he fall." These words many remembered.

What did GRRM mean by this?

Attached: brienne-of-tarth-1920.jpg (1920x1080, 813K)

>Is the main threat for the Lannister regime in Book 2/Season 2
>Is one of the main contender for the Iron Throne
>Kills off the leader of the biggest faction in Westeros at the time (Renly)

It's just obvious. Fucking A/Osha and Gilly are minor characters, not Stannis

>Tywin, looking into the gathering dark, said: "Do not pursue him! He will not return to this land. Far off yet is his doom, and not by the hand of man will he fall."
Kino

Which Cersei was best Cersei? For me, it's Season 2

you'll never be the smith in charge of taking the measurements of her little boobs and be put in charge of making sure they fit snugly in her new armor

Attached: cersei s2.jpg (2201x3307, 927K)

>Murders own brother
The one trying to usurp his rightful inheritance?
>Cheats on wife
That was part of the ritual and the only reason he did it.
>Sells out kingdom to foreign witch
Wouldn't you convert if you saw her religion could actually do things?
>Murders own daughter
Show only
>Loses every battle except a surprise attack on a bunch of savages
Fair Isle doesn't count?
>Followers all abandon him
Primarily the mercenaries.

Attached: 1547324724291.webm (1024x576, 2.83M)

i get this is bait but thats not what a minor character is, an example of a minor character would be like Hot Pie or Grenn even as said

>Villain of the month
>not a minor character

I kind of like her dress in that season. But for me:
S1>S6/S7>S4>S2>S3>S5>S7 finale

Based Radmure poster

Based Maario Naharis poster.

>no rational counterpoint to my arguments
"NAH UH" is not an argument. Pic related, it's you

Attached: 1491154567436.gif (459x239, 965K)

>Doesn't do any of that in the books, except loses the Blackwater because he got human wave'd by reinforcements

Funny because most normies cheered that scene

What are some autistic little things about the series that piss you off?
>they wasted the episode title The North Remembers on a shitty episode in season 2 instead of saving it for season 5 or 6

Attached: 1546064264993.jpg (848x1024, 90K)

based

bruh all i did was explain to you what a minor character is and who is and isn't one, I didn't even show the slightest bit of anger or annoyance to you but now you playing the "U mad bro" meme

"arguments"

that they absolutely decimated the scale of Westeros for plot convenience instead of finding a way to write well

The North didn't remember anything tho

It's okay because Stannis lives in the books(which is canon, unlike the show).

His whole plot was a precautionary tale about thinking with your dick.

>Arthur Dayne uses two swords
>Euron and Bloodraven dont have eyepatches
>dumb old crone uses "North Remembers"
>no Darkstar

>Arthur dayne uses two swords
Why didn't you like that
>Euron and bloodraven dont have eye patches
yeah especially Euron he would look so much better

Season 2 Edd was based
>she farted so hard the whole bed shook
>....
>BRAAAAAAPPPPPPPP
>we were having a serious conversation

Attached: 1551927888692.png (435x434, 227K)

Why the hell would ANYONE enjoy dual weilding Dayne?

Both swords looked exactly the same (despite one being Dawn). It makes no sense for him to carry two swords. The fight in general was pretty lame.

Instead of choreographing a good fight scene 3 v 7 they got lazy and added a dual weilder because the average viewer will glean "woah hes the only guy with two swords!" Exactly like Grievous in Star Wars.

I defeated your uncle Victarion and his Iron Fleet off Fair Isle, the first time your father crowned himself. I held Storm's End against the power of the Reach for a year, and took Dragonstone from the Targaryens. I smashed Mance Rayder at the Wall, though he had twenty times my numbers. Tell me, turncloak, what battles has the Bastard of Bolton ever won that I should fear him?

see

aaaaaaaaagggghhhhhhh....

Attached: aaaggghhh.png (590x559, 480K)

cuck?

This is what bothered me the most
All of this North remembers nonsense when the North has the worst memories of anyone
>Betray every lord at the Red wedding but no mention of Northern hostages to ensure loyalty
>Ramsay does his bullshit and is constantly called out for his stupidity by Roose
>Turns out Roose is stupid because the North does not care
>Didn't care about Ned Stark's actual daughter
>Nor his son
>Can't even be bothered to rebel against the absolutely insane Ramsay
>No Northern politics at all beyond Bear Island sort of
>But Bear island can't even be bothered to support Stannis who supports the Starks or the actual Starks until Davos does his thing
The Freys at least had a half memory, didn't help fat Walda though because she went into the Northern memory hole

All that shit happens after everyone has sent off 80% of their fighting age men and can't really do anything

based

this is now a GOT YTP thread

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.32M)

Yeah but grievous had a point. He was a cyborg. He dual wielded through the entire clone wars animated series AND THEN HE QUAD WIELDED. He wasn't a bad ass normie he was a machine of utter fear, except in the actual damn movie.

rorge and biter die to arya and the hound in the shittiest scene of all time instead of fighting brienne and gendry

Attached: CHZnurWWwAAkD_z.jpg (1024x1011, 79K)

Stannis has Asha.
Stannis has Theon and Jeyne.
The Iron Bank rep just found Stannis, having travelled from Braavos to East Watch, to Castle Black, to find Stannis' army by way of Deepwood Motte, just to offer the bank's support.
He''s heavily favoured going into WoW.