Wonder Woman

Why was there no male critic conspiracy against this movie like Captain Marvel is facing?

Attached: 51J4w08ROJL[1].jpg (338x500, 50K)

Because the main actress is less of an unlikable bitch

because wonder woman is a fun character we wanted more of after she was in BvS, and because Gal Gadot is both more attractive (when she's not on an anorexic binge) and more likable than Brie "I'm a cunt who hate white men" Larson.

Wonder Woman wasn't trying to be a feminist icon in the film. She was vulnerable and innocent and wanted to help all people regardless of gender.

Because people shat all over DC enough as it is.

Because Gal Gadot loves white cock and actually acts like loving woman that would bake you a cake on your birthday and have 2 kids with you.

because shes jew

It didn't shit on white men to push women

Attached: captain-steve-trevor.jpg (600x500, 63K)

Because it isn’t Disney marketing. It’s all a farce.

Gal Gadot didn't go around saying how much she hated the target audience

There was, but for some reason you're pretending otherwise now. Are you trying to do company war Yea Forumseddit shit, shill?

Attached: hmmm.png (928x228, 18K)

both have absolutely zero ass, literal bean-poles. This is the reason i can't buy into these types of movies

There was a little pushback, but a lot more muted. And it was more in reaction to some of the stuff right before premiere. Such as that attempt to have a 'women-only screening'. Gal Godat is a better actor, more attractive, and less of a bitch on social media than Larson.

Lol, you didn't let brie larson take a dump on your chest?

how is that comparable at all, pisshead?

Most of the answers in this thread are correct, but there's also the following to consider:
>wonder woman's costume shows off her sexuality in an appealing way, unlike captain marvel's
>wonder woman is *the* original female superhero and deserved a fair shake
>the movie was actually decent, unlike every other DC movie before or since
and, most importantly
>gal gadot doesn't inject heroin under her disgusting toenails

Do you expect anything other than people telling you to put a bullet in your brain you dishonest faggot. Disney shills have no soul.

Gadot didn't tell an entire demographic to fuck off.

GAL GADOT DIDNT GO AROUND SAYING KILL ALL WHITE MALES

JUST KILL ALL PALESTINIAN BABIES, BUT THATS OK BECAUSE NOBODY CARES ABOUT MUSLIMS

Interestingly enough Wonder Woman is supposed to be a feminist icon. But that's more of the given fact rather than the hamfisted approach taken in Captain Marvel.

Mouseshills in full blown meltdown mode.

Attached: no disney.jpg (400x490, 48K)

there were tons of people on Yea Forums rooting for it to fail and there was pretty much no hype for it. that was before the dc/marvel console wars really got retarded though.

STRANGE, ISN’T IT!?

DC just isn't as popular as Marvel. It's simple really.

Even two years ago the feminism insanity hadn't reached the epidemic proportions of today

Attached: 1551839511783m.jpg (1024x787, 123K)

No none of that happened because I wasn't here
It's all a disney fake news shit

Attached: fake news.png (674x896, 450K)

did the filmmakers ever supported Alamo? no?
then fuck you

I think we were all kinda shocked by the fact that DC made an actual decent movie and forgot all the feminists stuff.

but Yea Forums said it was shit? what's with all this revisionist shit happening all of the sudden this week? you do know we have archives

I just watched Captain Marvel.
Both films and both actresses are the same level of crap.
Of course by being one of the worst capeshit character Captain Marvel edges out on that department though.

Attached: 1442162803244.jpg (188x233, 11K)

There was, but it was more subtle and by paid Disney's employees.

WONDER WOMAN HAS BEEN AROUND FOREVER

CAPTAIN CUNTFACE IS AN INVENTED FEMINIST CLICHE

REY IS REPLACEMENT OF A MALE LEAD IN A MALE FRANCHISE, SIMILAR TO GHOSTBUSTERS 2016

Even when people complained about Gal's small tits, she laughed it off.

Brie on the other hand talks shit non-stop even if unprovoked.

I don't remember DC trying to cook a narrative that the Wonder Woman movie is some hugely important cultural revolution, at least not on the level that Marvel has done with CM.

I also don't remember Gal Gadot going on a public tour telling everybody how much she hates men.

Because it's all being done by Warner employees.

>I don't remember DC trying to cook a narrative
you remember wrong

>she laughed it off
she brought it up pretty often without being asked

>I also don't remember Gal Gadot going on a public tour telling everybody how much she hates men.
Gal had the benefit of not having a legion of dweebs working round the clock to make up shit about her.

if you kick a hornet's nest, you are going to be attacked by hornets. The internet is not a nice place and she fucking knew that, if she wanted another result she could have been polite and courteous to others instead of being a cunt.

talk shit get hit.

wonder woman has about 100x cultural relevance compared to captain marvel

>make up shit

You don't have to make up anything, one look at her twitter is enough to tell anyone that Brie Larsen is just a horrible, awful cunt as a person.

There's no conspiracy. Brie is disliked because she's an asshole. Gadot in fact was criticized by some over not being muscular enough before the movie, but she just ignored it, gave her best, and was praised for it.

>DCshills trying to spin another narrative
lol how pathetic can you be

user 100 multiplied by zero is still zero

Not him With the old series with Linda Carter, even older people can tell you who WW is.
CM has nothing of that.

like miles morales, captain marvel is pure bendis kikery, nobody likes these fucking characters

The virgin Captain Marvel MCU generic fuckfest

The Chad Miles Morales CGI Sony animation that made him like able

>Captain Marvel: a shitty character that Marvel tries so hard to push her as a phenomenon while nobody cares about her besides shills >Wonder Woman: an iconic character with a faithful adaption (although the movie itself could be better) that is actually loved by both men and women

I think everyone expected wonderwoman to suck and was pleasantly surprised, alot of people are expecting captain marvel to be good and it looks like trash.Gal Gadot is also hotter and doesn't have fungus toes.

By not marketing it as THE MOST POWERFUL, FIRST FEMALE SUPERHERO and treat it like Jesus second coming.

Gal Galdot has not once come out and said "I hate white men".
White men are the majority audience in comic book movies... Brie bit the hand that feeds her, Gal just played a role and got on with it.

This. Also and I can't believe I am saying this but Gal Gadot was a better actress than the other bitch.

>one guy

Because only incels like women in skirts

there's a difference between feminism and third wave feminism

But it did. Diana talked about how men are "unnecessary" for sexual pleasure. Also the male character at the end talked about how men are inferior to the amazons because they're always warring and killing.

wtf i hate wonder woman now

1. Gal Gadot is better looking and more likable
2. The character is more likable and compelling, in both comics and film
3. No agenda
Also MCU films are intrinsically bad, it just took blatant bullshit for people to see it. Like TLJ after TFA.

It kind of was though, I think the main thing is they weren't trying to force people to like it and was blatant
>we were
NPC detected.

delete this
you're going against the tourist narrative

I thought that was just a Yea Forums joke but then I actually saw the ads. What brainlet actually thought that was an appealing pitch for a movie?

This and this alone.

Very few people, despite the media campaign, dislike the idea of a female in a leading role in a movie.
It becomes an issue when that becomes the primary focus of your movie/press strategy.

>Brie bit the hand that feeds her, Gal just played a role and got on with it.

I never saw the kind of grandstanding Disney/Marvel is pulling right now in the press for anything outside Ghostbusters and Black Panther.
Gal did her job. It's not a political/social position. An actor proclaiming anything other than, "I want to entertain you for a little while" in a movie like this is nauseating.

You people are really acting like WW wasn't the original '''Movie' that got Yea Forums btfo after a year of solid shitposting''.

>alot of people are expecting captain marvel to be good

Attached: 2t3p62.jpg (540x264, 49K)

That was just general anti-DC fun.

sometimes I think the ZOG made Captain Marvel just to make me not hate Gal Gadot. Shes still a fucking inbred tho.

Attached: 1528432026578.jpg (125x92, 3K)