My Name Is Frank Dillane, AMA

Attached: Frank.jpg (640x852, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2jsz_fnZmJ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why'd you quit FEAR

New showrunner, new writers, new cast etc. Just felt like it was the end of an era. Plus, I could focus on my band and spend more time back home.

Scott Gimple kept trying to fuck me up the ass

What, and you turned him down? That's pretty gay of you dude.

I actually believe this is you.

literally who

Anyone know why he doesn't do social media stuff? I feel like he could've had his popularity go through the roof had he communicated with fans, and used Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc

Played the lead in Fear the Walking Dead. Dad is Stephen Dillane (aka Stannis from GOT)

is stannis still alive

No

Why haven't you fired your agent for constantly putting you in garbage?

Did you meet the Wachowski "sisters"?

Why should I give a fuck about anything you'd have to say to ask it?
Please, sell me on this.

What is your general opinion of Jews in the industry?

>Played the lead
>the lead

Why the fuck was his death offscreen then? That is fucking lame.

Is he actually a good actor? Never watched Fear because the original turned to shit

I like you.

why do pretend to be white?

Do you have any proof?
Post some set pictures or offscreen stuff

I'll be in a new movie this year alongside Alfie Allen (Theon from GOT) called How to Build a Girl. I have side projects and a band you can find on my youtube page

>scott gimple
>fear
Based retard poser

how do i make it as an actor?? also dude u were amazing in the fear of the walking dead. Havent watched pasty season 1 so i dont no if u ded or not

How is it possible you're not exploiting looking like a slightly worse version of Johnny Depp?

Gimple has been the showrunner since last season, retard. They brought him in and he killed off half the cast and soft-rebooted it as The Morgan Show.

The writers wanted to create an air of mystery

Disregard this thread I suck cocks

Thanks so much :)

I'm half-white. I don't pretend to be anything I'm not.

cute!! want to be my bf? we don't need to talk or hang out, I just need sex at least once a day and cuddles at night. also someone to go to the movies with me so I don't look like a loser

I'm gay.

So that's a yes?

Did they ever tell you at some point that you were going to be the whisperers then changed their mind? It seems like that was the intention very early on and hints kept being dropped as late as season 3 finale then it abruptly stopped and the shitshow began.

Attached: BTS.jpg (580x598, 65K)

Your dad is better

qt(you)

are trannies in hollywood?

Yes, Gimple became involved in season 4. He has brilliant ideas but he and I had a different vision of the story

Really annoys me that we didn't get to properly see shit hit the fan. Just a fucking time skip.

Feyd? I'd pull the trigger.

Please watch :) Season 1 is my personal favorite while playing Nick. Season 3 has the best story and I met some amazing people, including my good mate, Daniel Sharman

That's the same dude that was in Sense8, right? Cute, but awful hair. How pedo is Hollywood, really? Date people your own age, even when you're older and want to drown in younger pussy.

I'm not sure what you're asking? lol

Any reason you are doing this? what do you think about Hollywood in general? Any interesting stories you can share about your profession?

Why was your character incapable of combing his hair?
Are you incapable of doing it yourself?

He was a kino antagonist very believable and relatable

>Are you incapable of doing it yourself?
Well, he's like 1/4 black or 1/8, so you're spot on there

Who has a worse drug problem, you or Nick?

why dont you use proactive or whatever?
your skin is gross

Post a photo proving it's you. Then later one of your father's cock.I wish I could call him daddy.

Time stamp pic of you, faggot.

No, not to my knowledge. We were never supposed to merge. I don't watch TWD desu so I can't say why they wear masks, however, Nick walked with the dead for a couple of reasons.

1. It gave him an opportunity to escape the world. Nick could blend in and play it safe, without having to be killed or see loved ones be killed.
2. It was an adrenaline rush. Walking with the dead gave Nick the same rush he felt when he would use.

The endgame was to have 7 seasons. Nick would form a rebellion against his mother. Madison was set up as the antagonist of the show. Nick would eventually find his way back to the hero roll.

:)

I won't disagree with you on that one

>half
80%

Not mixed up in the Hollywood crowd. I live outside of the states and most of FTWD was filmed outside the states as well. I've been in L.A. and it was a really surreal experience. I prefer staying home lol :)

Fuck off faggot. You leaving ruined fear. You shitty faggot. I hope Daddy stannis cuts off your fingers, bitch.

Why are you so handsome?

So no one gossip? Shame.

Did u ever go to la cahuilla or adelitas?

Leave this board newfag

I dunno really. I'm impulsive. I don't know too much about Hollywood. I don't get inside scoops or anything like that.

The people I've worked with were very kind and sweet to me. Every time I got super nervous, people would help me out. Yes, every set has problems and there were some issues in Mexico filming FTWD s3 but nothing too terrible. Overall, good experience but I'm not in Hollywood's bubble, so I can't actually give any dirt on executives or producers or actors. This wouldn't be good for my career, anyhow lol

We thought a character like Nick would have unkempt hair

I don't do drugs lol I don't even like marijuana :) It makes me paranoid

weren't you in Harry Potter also? How was it?

whyd you walk really weird for this role

:( I dunno

I can do a selfie but how do I do a timestamp?

How do you feel about your dad being the true king ?

I honestly think they will bring her back now after its ruined to try and save face.A lot of people didnt like her but thats a good thing if she returns full villain mode.

Prove it

What the hell you doing on Yea Forums?
How did your dad like Game of Thrones?
He seems like the kinda dude that did it for the money and I'd do the exact same thing lol.
I think it tanked after season 4

write "Stannis should've been king of the north you filthy weaboos" with the date on peice of paper with your hand doing a thumbs up gesture

I think it's safe to confirm that when the second half of season 3 was playing on television we were told a merge was set up for season 4.

However, I was under the impression Morgan wasn't going to be joining but it would be a former cast member from twd, since there was a huge time gap between FTWD s3 and TWD. I ended asking to leave after learning about one of the big deaths from the show, a few weeks after meeting the team and hearing the news.

I asked if they could use a scene for exposition which could explain Nick died on the dam. Gimple wasn't too happy with an offscreen death and that's understandable so I came back to film a little bit of season 4.

Not very nice, user. Smile.

How can he hold paper, do thumbs up and do selfie holding camera/phone, idiot.

I don't remember filming it. I mean, it was easy but I wasn't there too long. Soon after the movie released, people started to recognize me on the street and ask for pictures. The whole thing happened so fast. I look very different now than I did when I was a boy.

This is bullshit but I believe it.

Attached: 1551735995264m.jpg (1024x576, 92K)

Nick is a very eccentric character with many unusual qualities

Why are you on Yea Forums?

He was awesome and it's cool to see so many people appreciate what he brought to the screen. I'm officially on team Jaimie now that Stannis can't be here!

What was planned for Nick in season 4 if you hadn’t quit?

>Frank has a picture of himself on his computer named Frank.jpg
Weirdo

I only keep in contact with a couple of the cast members (they're all very lovely though) and I haven't heard anything like that. She's gone.

Daniel Sharman also won't be returning. It's strange that people think this is happening.

That's his problem, stoopid

What was your father's thoughts about Stannis and the show? How did he react when they killed his character?

Have you ever met your cousin Justin Dillane?

you look kinda like a spic version of the guy from Boardwalk Empire mixed with a lil Johnny Depp

Cool larping thread redit

1. I dunno. I'm not really famous and I act on impulse.
2. It wasn't his favorite thing in the world but he took the job and character very seriously. He was sad that his character was written off so soon.
3. The show has its moments. I liked Tywin, Stannis, and Littlefinger. Sad to see them gone. I look forward to see how Jaimie and Bronns characters wrap up

Timing. 10 seconds should be more than enough.

Did you father read the A Song of Ice and Fire books (Game of Thrones)? Did he like it?

I don't really want to know anything, but I hope you have a nice day.

1. Troy lives
2. Nick and Daniel would spend some screen time together
3. Nick and Troy would reunite and also have lots of screentime. In a twist of fate, Daniel would actually find common ground with Troy, and the real problem within the group would have been Daniel vs Strand. I'm curious to see if this still happens in season 5.
4. The proctor storyline would still be around
5. There was an idea of a new villain.

Wrap up Proctor John story, new villain, lots of intimate strong character moments, a weird bond forms among Troy, Nick, and Daniel. Meanwhile Alycia and Madison and Strand would form a tight bond. The point was to drive a wedge between the group/family and form two sides.

This was the blueprint and talk before we got a new showrunner. We always discussed the future ahead of time, so when we learned about the new writers and team, it surprised a lot of us. I know the ratings weren't the best in the world but we thought we had caught on to something really great and it's sad this story will never be told.

That sounds a lot better than the clusterfuck that season 4 turned out to be.

He was sad to see it end sooner than expected. It wasn't his favorite project in the world, but he treats every role with a lot of heart and dedication. He told me Stannis was planned to be in the bigger picture but things like this happen. Sometimes actors get blindsided. It just business and you can't take it personally

Holy shit. That sounds amazing, sadly we will never see it...

Do you mean Michael Pitt? Fantastic actor.

How do you get in Hollywood senpai

did your dad have any favorite characters on the show

He didn't read the books and he never felt like he was apart of the whole thing, you know. He still tried because that's his job and he took it seriously and wishes things would have been different, but he recognizes it just wasn't the right fit for him

I would love to see you in a movie or series with your dad! Both of you are amazing!

Be honest, you think Lennie James is a cunt for stealing your show don't you?

Attached: fear-lennie[1].jpg (4500x3006, 2.03M)

My father got me into acting at a young age. It's going to be hard without any connections desu sorry

Show sucks but he is the only remotely redeeming thing about it

He didn't watch it. He doesn't like zomies or fantasy stuff. He thought it was cool but it's kind of a generational gap kind of thing. He doesn't get it but he understands why a lot of people enjoy it. I never watched (and still haven't) the original walking dead.

He's a nice guy and great actor who was thrown in a difficult situation

I don't get why they wouldn't focus FTWD around his character.

The only kino moment is when he is wandering on his own in the Mexican desert with blood on his face and he breaks down on the road and shit. The show could have been pretty good if he was the main MAIN character

youtube.com/watch?v=2jsz_fnZmJ4

Yeah this is the kino episode I was talking about. The only time the show was remotely kino

He was on the cover of season 3. I think he kind of was the main but not in the same way as Rick. I thought Troy Otto was a great addition to the show and Travis could've been really great

>
Thanks for all your comments.

I love you

If this is real i love you so good in fear but its prob not ;(