Is he funny?

Is he funny?

Attached: daniel-tosh.jpg (620x420, 73K)

yeah, a bit

He can be

Tosh.0 is great background television when shitposting

I'm saying this without the slightest bit of irony, but he could have genuinely been the greatest stand up comedian of this era if he wanted to. He took the sell out route and I don't blame him one bit for it though.

honestly yeah. for a white guy

When I was 10 I thought he was

>greatest
He was good, not great. Listen to more standup.

Is it 2008?

Could have been. He never took it as seriously as others.

No, he sucks. Poor man's Jeselnik.

Tosh.0 was decent up until you got to be 14 and realized it was just /gif/ reposting

t. jeselnik

His stand up is kino.

easily the worst take I've heard. Jeselnik is the poor man's Jeselnik.

you creepy little wimp I was 24 when Tosh.0 started I'm gonna find you and kick your fucking ass

the videos were a small part of the appeal.

Very funny. Just quieted. Possibly the next Gilbert.

some episodes of his show are really good, but then others are boring. old youtube videos with generic "racism" or "sexism" jokes over them gets old fast

I respect him for not giving a shit about social media or podcasts or anything like that.

>jeselnik
The worst comedian ever. Also I'm pretty sure he is gay because he dated Amy Schuemer for quite awhile.

I agree with this. I always look for his stand ups but he doesn't have that much videotaped

did tosh.0 go on hiatus for a couple of years or something? i know a new season either just started or will start soon, but i swear i don't remember seeing any new episodes for the last few years. CC is usually the channel i'll have on in the background unless i specifically want to watch something else.

Based. Be afraid zoomers.

I can't believe Tosh.0 is still on the air.

literally who