Why do people hate her?

Why do people hate her?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8i_a6F_K0I
sat1.de/tv/pures-leben-mitten-in-deutschland/video/167-kochkuenste-clip
youtu.be/HAoNTcuxJa8
babylonbee.com/news/jordan-peterson-marie-kondo-to-host-new-show-get-your-bloody-darn-house-in-order
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People fear what they dont understand.

>old
>ugly
>literal midget
You tell me

roasties hate her because they can't compete and she reminds them of purity. people in general obviously love her or she wouldnt be doing so well right now.

The jew fears the samurai

This also

It's just Jordan with a mask, fuck you I'm not cleaning my room

Attached: 1551109890567[1].png (2986x1680, 1.7M)

they are picking up on the undercurrent of disgust and insincerity. every white chick I know h a t e s asian chicks

SORT YOURSELF OAT

every chick I know hates chicks

Do not bully smols

Attached: 8dsmotV.jpg (800x1150, 162K)

This guy gets it

Which Grudge is this and is it kino?

>Do not bully smols

What I would give to kidnap Marie Kondo and make her life a living hell. I would force her to dress up in elf and leprechaun outfits and subject her to pure awfulness and humiliation. Just terrible degradation and shameful acts. It would be so easy to break her spirit and drive her to seppuku, but I wouldn't let her do it. If I could train a dog to rape on command then I would totally do that as well. A really big dog like a mastiff. She would be so completely and utterly powerless to stop it, not to mention terrified. A big ass dog is even scary and life-threatening to a normal human but to a midget? Might as well be a dragon. I'd keep her in a cell and what's more is that I would actually place the key inside with her but put it in a high place. Not extremely high but just ever so slightly out of reach. It would drive her mad. I would dress her like a baby and force feed her 99 cent store baby food. I'd also pick her up like a child and toss her from one corner to the next. I'd grab her by one leg and swing her as hard and as fast as I could then hurl her to see how far she goes. I'd rent one of those giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam her all day until my arms got tired. I'd hold her down with 1 hand and slowly stick things up her butt just to see her squirm. I would stick her in dryers and turn them on and leave her in there for long periods of time. I'd force her to fight other midgets to the death. Just so many things i would do.

i've never seen this show, does she often show her hot nylon covered feet tho

And that's why you are an incel.

roasties aren't people

>4 foot 7
Holy shit actual midget

she would never give in. You could never break her japanese spirit!

Better question is why do weebs like her

not really. shes just a normal japanese grill

her show honestly inspired me and now my house is really cleaned and organized. I was planning on doing it anyway, but she helped give me the push I needed. My wife made fun of me for watching the show, but fuck it.

What did your wife's boyfriend think?

Women hate her because she simply acts in a way that is more appealing to men. Couple that with her being a cute asian, and you've got yourself a Grade A seething jealous fat lazy unfeminine slag.

They hate her because she was a shrine maiden.

Attached: D1A1mH6X0AASzPv.jpg (683x1024, 110K)

Count me out. Not me.

The age of white women is over

Attached: IMG_20190208_152450.jpg (2048x1538, 246K)

don't forget flat

Attached: 1550981209128.png (249x393, 109K)

From pigskins to pignoses

>tfw we'll never see her itty bitties

>implying that's a bad thing

sure smells like incel in this thread

Women in your family don't count, incel.

Never trust an asian woman with makeup

real question. do shrine maidens have sex as part of the job? is that a thing?

Can she sort her uterus out and get to pumping those mini-mounds full of baby juice?

Flat is justice!

I think there are 3 types of makeup:

1. makeup for office work/every day (evil, basically a self esteem shattering drug that women are made to be addicted to)

2. Makeup for special effects and show. (this is great, this is actually what those instagram asians and makeup channels are doing. the ability to transform somebody with paint is an art)

3. Makeup for recreation / non work purposes (this is okay but leads to type 1 addiction and abuse)

you try telling a woman makeup is bad for women though and they'll freak out - because theyre ugly compared to guys who never wear makeup.

i would just rape her

Envy and resentment because she's successful and they're not.

the dog bit was hot though honestly

Roasties fear the Geisha.

Attached: 1551151360641.jpg (1791x1800, 508K)

White women in panic mode.

you would too.

Imagine being top of society, similar to where men were apparently in the 1950's. what you say goes, what you want is what society caters to. you are 30 or over before you even decide to settle down but its okay because men will go for you anyway. they have no choice and should thank you for what they get, those pigs!

then a whole race of women who look to you like hot teenagers but are legal appears, not only are they sexually way more attractive to you but they treat men better. wtf. this isnt okay.

Because it pisses me off that a show revolving around cleaning your room, a concept everyone should have learned before grade school, is a smash hit. Fuck millennials, the most coddled, useless generation of human beings to ever exist. I pray for the day China and Russia team up to curbstomp the West.

Attached: 1527222026444.gif (250x195, 801K)

Who hurt you?

She's cool to me.

The girl reading this.

i dont think you understand. not everyone was raised to keep things tidy or clean as an ideal. some people have/had different ideals such as freedom to choose and creativity. some admired this or just didnt care.

there is for sure a messed up society when we have no discipline and no respect for our culture, but this show is helping to correct that.

you need to accept reality is reality now and move on instead of pulling down the people working to solve the problem.

>Because it pisses me off that a show revolving around cleaning your room, a concept everyone should have learned before grade school, is a smash hit
It's hard finding a place for all your things when you're not poor

I'm sorry Michael but its never gonna work

roasties aren't people

That's pretty much the opposite of reality. Poor people are the ones with the cluttered/hoarder houses.

It's Mikhael you stupid bitch

bully-kun is that you?

Attached: 1469028211849.png (607x608, 418K)

SO BANE - AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING ABOUT BANE - HE REPRESENTS CHAOS, IN FACT, HE'S AN AGENT OF CHAOS, AND IN CONTRAST, WE HAVE CIA, WHO REPRESENTS ORDER, ROUGHLY SPEAKING. BUT CIA, IN HIS BITTER RESENTMENT, IN HIS-HIS POSTMODERN CULTURAL MARXIST IDEOLOGY, HE TRIES TO TAME THE CHAOS - AND THAT'S A BAD IDEA MAN, IT'S LIKE-IT'S LIKE IF YOU TRIED TAMING FIRE, IT'S JUST GOING TO LEAVE YOU BURNT. BUT CIA, HE TRIES ANYWAY, MOTIVATED BY A LUST FOR POWER - AND IT'S LIKE - GOD ITS SO SAD - ITS LIKE YOU'RE NOT A BIG GUY! YOU'RE NOT A BIG GUY, AND NO POSTMODERN RATIONALIZATION WILL CHANGE THAT. THE EVIDENCE IS CLEAR. THE SCIENTIFIC LITERATURE IS EXPLICIT ON THIS MATTER. AND SPEAKING OF TAMING FIRE - WHAT HAPPENS BY THE END OF CIA'S 'EXPERIMENT'? THE FIRE IS NOT TAMED, QUITE THE OPPOSITE, IT'S ACTUALLY RISING. AND THIS DEMONSTRATES EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED IN THE 20TH CENTURY. AND IT'S LIKE SOLZHENITSYN WRITES IN THE GULAG ARCHIPELAGO - THE BLOODY MARXISTS ATTEMPTED TO QUELL FIRE, BUT IN DOING SO THEY MERELY FUELED IT. AND WELL ACTUALLY, THEY DID QUITE A BIT MORE. YOU CAN'T PRETEND TO BE A BIG GUY IF YOU'RE NOT. WE TRIED THAT EXPERIMENT IN THE 20TH CENTURY, AND IT WAS A BAD IDEA MAN! AND IT. IS. NOT. A. ROUTE. YOU. WANT. TO. GO. DOWN.

Fucking great

my mom loves her show

She's an overbearing little gooklet and comes off as annoying

The popularity of figures like Marie Kondo and Jordan Peterson stems from a society that for decades eroded basic moral and societal standards (like a clean room) being cut down to subjective personal preference, with the only reason to *not* abandon those social standards of decency being some sort of appeal to old traditionalism that usually isn't convincing.

Kondo and Peterson made it big by telling people that upholding standards isn't just maintaining some conservative power structure or some shit, but that there are objective benefits and a happier life that come with it (Peterson appeals to psychology, and while I don't watch Netflix bullshit I believe her practices are grounded in zen/shintoism/whatever).

Pearl Harbor

12-7 Never Forget

umm I just go along with the autocorrect sweetie. Now go be an incel somewhere else i've got tinder dms

Because capitalism has made people equate objects with their personalities and that suggesting they don’t hoard crap is an attack on them as individuals - even tho she’s like keep stuff you leant to keep - just re-evaluate stuff sometimes.

Because they say her methods don't work, when it's just them not willing to it for a significant amount of time.

*want to keep

Do people hate her? I haven't watched the show but it just seems like your average HG show to me, and people eat that shit up. Even if it's on netflix

More like women giving their hubby the eyeball when Kondo is showing them up as the Roasties they are

haha imagine if she put them in your face as a prank

Someone post the web.m of her hugging the husband while his Stacey wife looks threatened and insecure

Dubs and I get a tiny qt Japanese mommy gf

Dubs and this user ends up with a filthy nigress

the only people who hate her are those who are overly attached to their useless shit and won't give up on the pile of 100+ books that they bought but will never read. also she said women should try to wear something elegant to bed and when relaxing rather than shitty sweat clothes and yoga pants and I guess that might make some others mad.

thats what cracks me up about all this feminist metoo "women supporting women" shit these hollywood and twitter cunts talk about, as if they wouldn't backstab each other in a second if it would advance their careers or personal lives

misogyny = when a man hates women as much as women hate women

Attached: 1494434286382.png (424x412, 276K)

That night g0t trips you get a fat nigger

stupid hamster

Attached: 1456361703739.jpg (287x350, 103K)

the whole point is that almost no one ever learns how to tidy their rooms effectively. it took years of intense OCD for her to learn an effective method of keeping clutter away.
i was basically living in a very bad harem manga in college and women are shockingly nasty to one another.

youtube.com/watch?v=u8i_a6F_K0I

Do people actually hate her though?

Attached: oh no no no no.png (508x163, 12K)

Eh, not the roastie cope shit Yea Forums led me to believe was out there

>buying books in a world where libgen exists

There is no creature on this planet more pathetic than the physicalfag

30 books is more than enough to have in an apartment at any one time.

>mom would always check my draws to make sure the clothes were folded during room inspection
>only did the top layer and she never found out

applies to all races

She never said that 30 is the number of books anyone should have

white piggywiggies with no JOI

Attached: achildrobotw.jpg (358x512, 25K)

People who excessively love books are insufferable. Books are great but they're not some fucking magical window to another world like those weirdos like to think.

self-help needers should be shot

t. Yea Forums

the roastie is afraid

Attached: 1550853464412.jpg (914x545, 147K)

White women are not people

>t. Yea Forums

cringe

Sum niggos just don't want a clean room

>Why do white women hate her?
fixed it for you

Attached: waifu.png (1115x585, 1.24M)

what is it like having sex with a girl under 5'?

Attached: 1308079089001.png (350x338, 67K)

Common cause of death among elderly hoarders is unironically their bookshelves.

There are ways to earthquake proof bookshelves but nobody ever does it but yeah, when you age, heavy books can actually prevent you from getting up so yeah, bookshelves are not necessary in this day and age.

Yeah, not really. She's old, ugly, and a literal midget. Those are all objectively true traits about her.

this jap whore needs to have white babies pumped into her.

cope

They're far more for social posturing than reading, 99% of the books in the vast majority of peoples houses haven't been touched or seen in years.

Not an argument, weeb

>ugly
Nah
>midget
Rude, and not really a bad thing to be small. I like small women

Who reads a book more than once?

>throws your shit in a pile
>prays at your garbage for a minute
>tells you to clean it up
>"give me $300, Gaijin!"

My sister watched this show and kept telling my mum to get the clutter out of the house. I come down to my folks home to visit and find all my hockey trophies/awards and even some of my academic awards were discarded. Also a good amount of my books, hockey gear etc etc. As far as I'm concerned this bitch is a hack that's just out there to make a quick buck selling mystical eastern bullshit to gullible western losers. I was told that I should have taken my trophies out of the home if I cared about them by my sister and mother. What am I going to do? Display my trophies in my sharehouse that I'll probably move out of in a few months? Display them in my room like some vain fuckwit? I'm proud of those achievements and I thought my family would be proud to display them in the home I grew up in but apparently not lol.

She has no appeal other than some sort of overbearing girlfriend simulator for weeb losers. I already keep my place clean, I don't need some bugperson trying to jazz it up any more.

Buy a trophy case

damn that sucks

you family did not actually listen to Kondo's advice. She specifically says that throwing out other people's stuff because you think they're not using them is bad and pure arrogance.

NIGGA FUCK THAT BITCH.

I'm a student who lives away from home in a sharehouse. I have no permanent home right now.

Come Home, White Man.

Attached: 1548710601631.jpg (1080x1080, 138K)

Also the point is that my mother doesn't even seem to give a shit or have any pride in my achievements when I was younger.

Most japs actually think she's retarded and basically a snake oil salesmen.

who is this

Just imagine how gross and smelly the incel who made this is

Attached: dance gif for the friday night thread.gif (500x375, 826K)

White men like to project their ideas of intragender relationships onto other races. They like to think most women care about other races or feel threatened by them like white guys do to black guys or asian guys do to white guys but it doesn't work like that at all. Whether you're a white woman, an asian woman, a hispanic woman, whatever; you are guaranteed an easy life. White women don't care about a white dude dating an asian woman, as if they are jealous of this one woman. They know that they could just as easily score any other guy in an ocean of men.

Do you honestly think that if a white woman installed a dating app right now, she wouldn't be flooded with a ton of messages from decently attractive men?

The race dynamics don't work the same way.

I hate her because she's asian.

fucking based

T. Roastie

Attached: marie_kondo_toasting.webm (1280x670, 2.94M)

dont leave a suicide note because no one is actually going to read it

people who have really bad memory

the sad thing is it's probably a mystery to her why this happened, she's too wrapped up in making a silly reaction for the camera

cope harder, you're being replaced whether you like it or not.

Attached: 1533188755869.png (591x883, 395K)

Because some people have attached their sense of self and personality to the things they own (specially books) so when Kondo said to really think about things and ask if they spark any joy on you, they took it as a personal attack, how dare this lady say those books I bought and didn't read/read once and never again should be thrown away??
I used her method on my apartment last year before the show was even a thing, her book is pretty short, finished it in an afternoon (the book also tells you to throw the book away later too if you won't use it again), it was a pretty good experience, got rid of a lot of things I was attached to for no reason, mostly clothes and bathroom stuff like perfumes, hair creams, face masks, etc

Attached: clinkclinkbitch.jpg (583x509, 45K)

>>literal midget
Just like those other Japanese videos I watch!

Attached: MUM-269 cen.jpg (420x535, 48K)

Attached: 1518836325998.jpg (376x376, 15K)

>white """"women""""

Attached: 1542509100289.webm (1052x592, 2.43M)

The Jews want you to do that. They brainwashed white women so you would hate them and go for other races instead.

They want you to racemix and destroy your race.

Man the fuck up incel.

Just imagine..

Attached: gordon ramsay facepalm.jpg (300x168, 5K)

So why did it happen? He hugged the other white woman.

Does anyone have the video for this? I'm really intrigued to see the end result of this food monstrosity

the nazis literally wanted racemixing, make up your fucking mind

>Reee, white women won't date me, so i'll worship non-white women who i think will date me, because the grass is always greener on the other side
You're in for a surprise, user. You're the type of incel to channel all your anger from past experiences into race (white women) instead of women as a group. Assuming you actually have any experiences and aren't just brainwashed from the internet articles you've read at /r9k/.

No they didn't you fucking beta race traitor cuck.

>writes a fucking essay about how mad they are
yikes

Attached: 1524066077770.jpg (750x937, 167K)

this, the fanbase of Peterson was annoying enough, now we have the same thing but with weeb autism and waifu faggotry

You've got to be fucking kidding me

dont watch her show. learned how to clean house by myself after seeing my hoarder mom. jesus christ she makes moving a pain with all her fucking junk

KINO

I think you need to look into the nazi selective breeding plan for the continual 500 years

Fuck off you limp-wristed cuckold. Either man up and continue the white bloodline or off yourself

>changes the subject
I fucking knew it.
Why do posers like you pretend to know jack-shit about history?

I bet you think the Holocaust really happened.

America drank the capitalism koolaid too deeply

they equate purchases and possessions as replacements for experiences, so the nice Japanese lady saying "get rid of things without meaning" is an attack on them, because their possessions have no meaning, yet give people the only meaning in life they have

it's cute that you think the holocaust is a lie but you don't realize that the reason behind the holocaust is the real lie.
Jews know mixing bloodlines improve health and physical strength, that's why they lied about the interracial research the nazis were doing in order to portray nazis as white supremacists instead of simply anti-semetic.
Jews know if the races ever rose together against them their powers would be useless.

just give a citation on any of that Schlomo. The Nazis never wanted race mixing.

Smeagle cleans house for master yes yes

*white women

Same situation. My mom has four garages and two storage units filled with junk, and her new gigantic house basically has no comfortable room to move in. Every apartment I've had looked like a North Korean house since I own basically nothing.

read Mein Kamf and Mengele's research notes and then get back to me.

its the worst when they don't even organize their junk.
knick knack here and there that you have no idea what it goes to. blows my mind

i live in the same situation. barebones and i love it.

No, just give me a source and Cliffs.

>get given a source
>"no read it for me"
and you wonder why the jews are able to brainwash people so easily.
wake up.

No no no this can't be real. It has to be a snl skit or something.

Kill yourself kike.

>be born with special powers
>can transport my consciousness into any inanimate object that is within a certain radius.
>magic is dope and i dont need eyes to see things while soul is residing in the inanimate object
>marie kondo gets invited to neighbors house for her show
>i take advantage of this and hide outside the house
>teleport myself into the kitchen chair
>spend an hour getting my chair face stepped on my her stinky feet and look up her dress at her cute panties
>teleport myself in my body and hide in my room and furiously masturbate to what i experienced as the chair
>a day later realize i could have become her panties and have her pussy rubbing on my pantyface
>noooooooooooooo
>focus really hard to become her pantsu
>it's too late, she is already too far away and on a plane to japan

>n-no you!
you're over a barrel user, you need to fight for your freedom.

thats so gross haha

Talk about being btfo

people who need a very exhaustive library on their shelves do not read those books. they are decorations to signal how smart they are

traditional standard of beauty asian woman that's against rampart materialism

Why is every thread about Mari Kondo nothing but race/roastie baiting? Can't we have a nice thread about how she helped us clean up our rooms?

Attached: PSX_20190224_193059.jpg (1500x2000, 695K)

no, the makers of these threads make them specifically to racebait

>t-the jews hid the secrets of nazi race-mixing because they dont want you to get powerful

Uh but all they do is promote race-mixing...?

>SHUT UP GOY! I'M TOTALLY NOT A JEW, I'M A NAZI WHITE MAN LIKE YOU HAHA. JUST RACE MIX BRO HITLER WANTED IT JEWISH LIES HID THE SECRETS OF NAZI RACEMIXING BECAUSE MIXED RACE PEOPLE ARE THE MOST ADVANCED AND POWERFUL OF ALL

Attached: race mix goy, it's what hitler wanted!.jpg (267x400, 20K)

i just want to fuck her is all

Attached: 1537683318169s.jpg (208x250, 6K)

I bought her book early last year before the series was on Netflix. Still haven't read it. Been too busy cleaning up my dad's house. Even took a break to help my cousin clean my aunt's old house out when she moved to an apartment.

Kstew and Jlaw unironically look better than the girl on the left.

I wanna lift her up by the waist and slide her onto my cock like a pocket pussy

>DUDE I TOTALLY KNOW ABOUT JEWS AND SHIT
>hasn't read any nazi material at all, not even MK

Attached: 1550146401648.gif (500x493, 631K)

Just quote the parts where Hitler tells whites to interbreed and destroy their Aryan lineage, Chaim.

I also have a theory. Isn't it kind of weird how everyone has a take on this woman's show? But my take is that she elevates domesticity to a higher level of purpose than is popular with many USians these days.

Prime Kstew maybe, confused boy Kstew and Jlaw ever, no.

Get to reading, son. The Life-Changing Magic is the best thing to read to keep you motivated.

if you honestly think Hitler believed whites were true aryans then I don't really know where to start with you.

Attached: 1541802498568.jpg (600x290, 157K)

a*ians arent human

i bet that pussy is TIGHT

Attached: 1551761736857.jpg (300x206, 20K)

Do ameritards really need entire shows dedicated to cleaning up their rooms.
ANCIENT CHINESE ART

More meme images and petty insults. Your days are numbered, Jew.

no one gives a shit about your xbox achievements

I live in Canada. You don't want an asian woman, they age just like white women but have an added bonus of being an absolute bitch at home. Also asian cooking makes your place stink like shit.

Absolutely fucking amazing post.
Can't believe I'm on 4chin and not jewtube.

>meme
do the fucking reading

Attached: 1533837939725.jpg (677x403, 70K)

>Bro just read the books
Write out a fucking post explaining it or provide links. You won't because you're a kike shill who will literally be killed on DOTR. Die.

Holy fuck what a dillweed.
They're right.
If you are proud of those awards, you should be proud to display them. Do you even read what you write?
>Display them in my room like some vain fuckwit? I thought my family would be proud to display them
Clearly they do not mean much to your family. If they mean something to you, then keep them. If not, throw them out. Don't force them upon your family because you don't want to deal with them.

It's a matter of record that Hitler believed in the classic idea of the aryan race and was going to use the spear of destiny to help ascend humanity to the level of their species.
There is countless well documented nazi research that reveals how much they invested in the study of psychic energy and it was only a few years ago that the german soldiers sent to the arctic to build the outpost that would become the location of the mine to reach the earth's center were discovered complete with all their belongings.

You simply can't pretend to support what the nazis were trying to accomplish without knowing this stuff, they were just dumb savages trying to kill off jews for no reason.

>she literally steals her husband in one fell swoop

>get tattoos
>wonder why your husband would rather show affection to real women

White roasties fear the asian qt

How many of you based faggots actually have an asian girlfriend? Its not that different in comparison to a white gf

Attached: 1527592918016.jpg (1080x1349, 129K)

asians are generally just white girls and not really worth pursuing.
black girls are much better if you want to have an actual relationship.

Attached: 1550037243183.jpg (1080x1350, 200K)

Probably none, t’s just incels from middle America or Europe who have never met an asian girl before and think they look and act like the anime’s and kpop stars

It really isn't. Especially westernized asians.

They are still somewhat better than white women who are just down the gutter these days.

I was with a fob for a few years. It was actually pretty cool but deciphering her accent through a phone call made me want to kill myself.

White men and black women actually have a shit load in common. We are both alienated in our own races.

I'm just amazed when men of color get all shocked and insecure when a white man dates a woman of color while they obsess over white women.

I mean there's shit loads in asians everywhere around the US especially the west coast, so you're kind of wrong.

Don't be that retard who thinks asians raised in western countries are the same as japanese born and raised girls. Of course westernized asians are whores, they go to school with the raunchy ass lot that is white/black girls and they revel in the sick and degenerate american culture.

womanlets give birth to manlets

>Of course westernized asians are whores, they go to school with the raunchy ass lot that is white/black girls and they revel in the sick and degenerate american culture.

sounds based

Attached: 16432-16326-18593.jpg (979x408, 216K)

Wow that’s almost as American as a school shooting.

They change quickly once they move and don't have friends or family to judge them.

Why do I need to hoard books when I have a library card?

japan girls arent really well know for being very traditional in their relationships

so you can decorate your living space and pretend to have a personality

yeah thats going to be a yang from me

Attached: 1_PgqP2nCgERPpIgATgAMJfQ.jpg (2400x1599, 470K)

>library card
based and having to return/renew a book motivates me to actually read it

She said people should have exactly 30 books.

BLACKED

Attached: naomi.jpg (1061x593, 189K)

sat1.de/tv/pures-leben-mitten-in-deutschland/video/167-kochkuenste-clip

Its not like those shelves are full of philosophical treatise. Most of them are just stories.

2D or 3D?

Attached: 20190115_094549[1].jpg (1280x871, 143K)

I live in Korea and haven't dated a white pig in about a decade.
Can confirm women are all equally crazy, but when it comes to personality there's some pretty big differences.

*hits gong*

BRAAAAAAP

so then what's the difference?

women hate her. Women aren't people

Attached: 1542446825245.jpg (1000x2876, 657K)

White girls suck dick better, like balls deep as soon as the fly is down, instead of just lying there, but that's only my personal experience.

In her book she talks about people who have "secret storage" spaces that they refused to show her when she inspected their houses. She takes it to mean that they had some kind of guilty pleasure fan paraphernalia that they were embarrassed by, but it's obvious she's talking about the dildo drawer

I went on an okcupid date once with a girl from Honduras. The first thing she said when we sat down to eat some was some blather about how insecure asian girls made her feel.

white girl blowjobs are pretty low tier, I don't even consider white women a potential sexual partner anymore.
Black girls are pretty much designed solely for sucking dick.

Attached: 1527516923681.jpg (640x799, 103K)

FUCKING KEK I needed a good laugh

Attached: 15247585845774346.png (500x913, 230K)

White women are definitely insecure.
I went on a cuckqueen board once and they were offended at the notion that the men they were fantasizing about fucking black and asian women might actually prefer black and asian women and not want them.

Legit question: If you reproduce with a smart black person is your average offspring iq only dependent on your two iqs or can some kind of regression to the mean happen?

Search your heart, you already know the answer

Vapid materialists don't like to be called vapid materialists.

I don't know, this is a good question

IQ doesn't work that way and neither does genetics.
People receive half their genes from their mother and father but it's not in any way even down the middle.
You breed black with white you aren't guaranteed a perfect in-between brown, the child can end up being pale or just as dark as the parent.
The child could have similar IQ to the higher IQ parent or the lower IQ parent or simply have a higher IQ than both of them by chance based on the rest of their family tree.

i once visited a former girlfriend while she was living in Japan (she is white). She had a tendency to project and to try to loudly convince everyone around her that things that bothered her didn't actually bother, and she spent a good deal of time while i was there going on and on about how ugly she thought japanese girls were. she was also aware that i was into asian girls

it's a german woman lmao

It feels really tight and fun.
I had sex with a 3'0" half-Japanese, half-American goth girl with big tits multiple times (yes, I once had a big tiddy goth gf, and she's a qt midget too) and boy was it great.
Just imagine having sex with a woman who isn't even half your height (for reference, I'm 7'4").

But nothing would beat sex with my 4'4" wife, she's even more adorable and she looks like she's 7 - 12 years old despite being 30.
My legs are longer than she is tall and it feels really nice having a tiny, childlike wife who I often bang.
We just had a daughter, too.
My wife is half-German, half-French, by the way while I am half-German and half-Scottish.

Based and lolipilled

Yeah, but those would be outside factors not directly related to the two producing. It's not like a guarantee the regression will happen.

nice diary, queer

youtu.be/HAoNTcuxJa8

Attached: WHITU PIGGU.jpg (619x978, 104K)

It was probably non-white cuckqueans who were offended by you sullying the superior race's name. These types are into raceplay and want to be an exotic concubine or maid for a nordic couple.

cope harder Yang

Attached: WhisperedUnsungAegeancat.webm (720x400, 937K)

I didn't imply it was averaged. I'm basically wondering if smart blacks might have more 'recessive' stupid genes than equally smart people of other races. The fact that you can't model intelligence with punnet squares doesn't mean similar phenomena couldn't occur.

Even without outside factors it's conceivable that a situation like I described above could occur. I just don't know if it's actually true.

I don't know, the cuckqueen said "white men will always come back to white women to bear their children".
I wanted to see where it would go by posting "it's cute you put your womb on a pedestal, white men don't give a fuck and would rather a woman they find sexy".
Replies were along the lines of "well we don't want a white guy like you anyway".

I remember it pretty clearly because I found it kind of pathetic they were still holding onto that scrap of arrogance.
Male cucks as pathetic as they are at least commit to their inferiority.

Attached: feature-exclusives._CB301410435_.jpg (480x620, 59K)

What you define as smart? Let's say a couple with a 120 IQ will probably not have a child with 120 IQ. Something more close to 105 IQ. They are more likely to have a smarter kid but probably not as smart as the parents. IQ is not like height for instance.

You have to be retarded to believe that white women are threatened by asians or any kind of non-white women. Not only most white men treat them like demigods, non-white men worship them 10x more. You can't lose as a woman, especially as a white woman.

Attached: 235923859328.png (468x354, 333K)

Because if you spend ya entire life cleaning so you look like you live in a IKEA or into design mag photo then you never have time to live even if ya a home wify/bro or have a house keeper maintaining that look will consume ya brain

It's just as mentally I'll as the endgame people on reddit they make nice photos of setups or device combos they never use

These

I honestly think that Korea is the worst place to have a hapa child. they're just so hierarchical and wont be afraid to start shit with you.

I don't hate her. She's a cutie.

I want to smell her feet after she cleans my house

Attached: ichi boner.jpg (637x496, 82K)

you're only supposed to tidy up once, in one big go, and then only have to worry about normal maintenance like putting shit back in its place and vacuuming. cleaning is not supposed to be a daily ritual.

Pretty much this but I blame pussy worshipping cucks. Women are prized for their beauty and white women are the most beautiful women on average and they know it which is why they all have a princess complex

did a jap write this? damn

I love her. She's made a business out of showing obese dangerhair burger women that they are disgusting slobs. I'd vote for her as vice president.

She has two kids you absolute ignoramus. And breastfeeding is highly encouraged in Japan.

you said the only incorrect thing you could lol

You're a grown ass adult, sort your own shit, you fucking pansy.

owned

>t. Yea Forums
rofl

your moms right hockey is gay

>What am I going to do? Display my trophies in my sharehouse that I'll probably move out of in a few months? Display them in my room like some vain fuckwit? I'm proud of those achievements and I thought my family would be proud to display them in the home I grew up in but apparently not lol.
you're such a whiny little bitch lol

That's the complete opposite of what she preaches though. Just because your sister is a stupid lazy whore who can't follow basic instructions. Also your family are selfish cunts

>We're decluttering the house, would you like your hockey trophies saved? We'll put them in a box for you.
Vs
>Your childhood is in a landfill somewhere

Humans don't, only white women

>Male cucks as pathetic as they are at least commit to their inferiority
That's actually why male cucks are worse, with them it's solely about jealousy and degradation whereas with cuckqueans there's also a more romantic and loving side to it as well. Wanting other women to experience their man's dick and wanting their man to experience hotter girls tight pussies and superior bodies out of love, rather than solely out of masochism. Asian and other non-white cuckqueans know their bodies can never produce white children and in spite of what you say, a lot of guys actually do care about having kids that look similar to them.

She's gone viral. She's getting as much likes as she is getting hate. That's the way it always is. This board seems to be fine with her though.

Everyone's happier with a little race mixing. I'm sure some of us our tired of our female ethnic counterparts. I bet there would be more successful relationships if people ventured out of their race more.

there are still people in rural america that think it's unseemly to date anyone outside of one's hometown and as a result everyone looks like fat Hapsburgs

Your family being idiots is not something you can blame Mari Kondo for. Sounds like you've got plenty of issues with your mother if she wouldn't think twice about throwing your prized possessions out. You're also to blame for not taking care of your shit. Get fucked.

I love how mad the legit incels and roasties get over her

Your sister trophycucked you lmao

lol you wrote that book of text you must be legit seething roastie

4'11"
IMAGINE

Dumb tranny. Women are just as jealous and petty as men.

SEE, AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING ABOUT user-KUN, HE'S SUCH A BAKA GAIJIN. JUST CLEAN UP YOUR DAMN TATAMI ROOM BEFORE YOU DESCEND INTO CHAOS. AND BELIEVE ME, THAT'S A PLACE YOU DON'T WANT TO GO. THE TOKUGAWA SHOGUNATE SHOWED US WHAT HAPPENS IN THE 19TH CENTURY AND IT'S NO JOKE.

does living with an asian girl count?

>these replies
Are you threatened by people that read? What the fuck niggers

I'm just mad at hoarders in denial, you're never gonna pick up that book again. Nothing felt better than throwing out 90% of my shit when I moved for uni, and I've lived like that for a decade.

Niggers have no thought

>they were just dumb savages trying to kill off jews for no reason.
Not that guy but you're talking out of your ass if you seriously think Hitler decided to kill the Jews for "no good reason".

Every white woman I work with is fiercely territorial and prone to jealousy, but the brown and asian girls aren't.

For example, they white girls (all out of shape, bad skin, shitty dye jobs on their hair) always get jealous when men talk to the brown women, and will always talk shit about them and try to start gossip.

The non white girls are funny, can handle male banter, have no issue with roasting, but the white girls can't even handle constructive criticism.

White women are vile.

Modern American society is based around amassing large amounts of bullshit. It's how the economy runs so it is ingrained at birth that what you own is who you are.
>Lots of books?
Intellectual.
>Lots of clothes?
cool and fashionable.
>Lots of funko pops?
total geek!

Kondo is effectively telling these people to throw away their "personality" and they reject it

Attached: 1548735013973.jpg (739x415, 19K)

CLEAN UR ROOM

americans are disgusting

Attached: The Life-changing manga of tidying up 00071.jpg (1390x1920, 783K)

The most punchable face since Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn.

Attached: tidying.jpg (283x178, 10K)

UREAVE WHITU UROASTIES TU ME!

because she is a 10/10, and her pixie personality is a threat to american women, that turned into ogres since the 90s

PIXIED

Attached: file.png (601x327, 223K)

>it's left to right
her target audience is retarded westerners isn't it. I bet she looks down on them in secret.

Attached: 1370066468351.png (217x230, 119K)

>a show revolving around cleaning your room,
that is the premise of the show granted, but that isn't what the show is about. the show is about people who are lost in themselves and lost in consumerism and need to be guided back to themself by an outside force. they are forced, by a 4ft9 Japanese woman, to confront their own demons, to look inside themselves and see if they can find their own truth, to see if they actually exist at all. notice how most of the women in show all concede that they use shopping as a coping mechanism against the tragedy of their lives: how many of the woman, even the lesbians, buy clothes they have never worn because they needed to feel some positive emotion in their own drudgery of existence. notice how one of the gay dudes has to look at his box of paper which he thought gave him his identity as a writer, the identity he needed in order to face the world as a homosexual. notice how the widow had to confront the empty shirts of her dead husband, to finally put the corpse of her life partner in bin bags and donate them to charity shops. anyone who thinks the show is about how to fold shirts and about putting spoons together in kitchen drawers isn't getting the idea at all. that is how the NPC views it, but it is about who we all are, about identity and about the lifeforce in your socks.

they probably mirror the pages in the english translation

>and her pixie personality is a threat to american women
The show target audience isn't weeboos from Yea Forums but white women that watch netglox. Stop being retarded

>The show target audience isn't weeboos
then why they didn't get a brit woman like margaret thatcher
wouldn't she make a better job than this charming woman, in terms of having lards on the line?

Attached: smelloscope.png (800x469, 518K)

the only books I permanently keep are reference books and rare / first editions

>Episodes will feature Marie Kondo and her interpreter offering people tips on how to better organize their homes,

>Peterson may also be given an interpreter when he starts heading off into the weeds of evolution, western religion, and the writings of Dostoevsky.

babylonbee.com/news/jordan-peterson-marie-kondo-to-host-new-show-get-your-bloody-darn-house-in-order

based

Korean kids are ridiculously jealous and petty but I'd rather raise a hapa kid there than England
almost all Koreans are a bit racist, but their worst comment might be paleface or big nose, personally I've never once experienced racism in Seoul, only good things in fact, but judging by stories, children might hear things like that. In England, less people are racist but when they are, they're far more violent with their racism

Children are always assholes to each other

Nobody does, but it's a millennial thing to try to make yourself the victim of any possible situation because millennials are so pathetic that they do not try to gain support through strength and righteousness, but by appealing to the protective instinct of others.
Because they are weak.

I don't have any books at home and I haven't touched a single one since high school, nor am I planning to read any.

I have never watched the show, but I would love that this woman went into a house of a true weeb, with the whole room plastered in anime posters, waifu pillows, and "adult" figurines
make it happen, pls

I kind of feel bad for the wife, but then I notice that she made no effort to go up and hug.
COMPLETE STRANGERS went up to greet and hug him, but not his wife.
She just lazily holds one arm out in place and waiting for him to do the work after he's been at work all day.

I don't blame him for angrily ignoring her like that, it's just sad to see.

Attached: 1443088710119.jpg (891x695, 279K)

What a shitty husband

>Marie's look of disapproval after finding your "love" sock in the closet
explain yourself, Yea Forums?

Attached: file.png (727x436, 399K)

She's better than them.

>

Attached: 1285.jpg (444x547, 81K)

>paleface
In a country that spends 1/2 its GDP on skin whiteners.

Attached: 1519669499380.png (254x256, 125K)

I was sparking joy.

Attached: marie_kondo_kyuuuu.gif (400x400, 1.86M)

It's classic childishness. My gf's cousin is really tall (probably like 180cm), pale and one of those brainboxes who gets straight 100/100 in everything and she's bullied quite a bit in school. Still though, it's much better to be a hapa in Asia than Europe.

I remember very little of my childhood, but one incident stands out clear as day. My sister and I were little kids waiting out in front of the grocery store for our mom and two black girls came up and started talking shit about my sister's long blonde hair. Calling it straw and other stupid insults. It made her cry. When my mom came out, she explained to my sister that they were just jealous because they couldn't have hair like hers. I think that was my first lesson in racial dynamics.

>marie tidying up my house
>she finds the poop sock

Attached: pepesweat.gif (112x112, 18K)

Americans are vapid materialists

Every time IQ is brought up on 4channel, I die on the inside. The amount of nonsense I have to read is overwhelming. I think I've read maybe one person describe IQ accurately in this thread.
t. IQ test giver and analyst

Attached: IMG_7483.jpg (2016x1512, 516K)

She's a japanese Jordan Peterson.

god I hate weebs

Attached: china.png (1400x5552, 946K)