Who will play him in his biopic after he wins the presidency?

Who will play him in his biopic after he wins the presidency?

Attached: 1W9BKljE_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Ron Paul in racist makeup

How about you stop being a nigger and keep /pol/ on /pol/? Do you think you can do that? Can you be white for the rest of us?

Idris Wangba

Literally the Jeb! of the Democratic Party.

discord

This is a thread about movies and actors who play in movies bro

he's a Libertarian

1 yike for you

No one. He's not going to win the presidency but thanks for playing.

OFF BOARD TOPIC. FUCK OFF.

>another non-white shows up to show everyone exactly how under 25 years old he is

I think these Yang threads are pretty much proof that paid shills are on Yea Forums. I thought it was just a paranoid meme but this isn't organic at all.

1980s leo fong that yang retrieves with the time machine he inevitably memes into reality with Elon musk after winning his second term

Attached: Fong3.jpg (400x231, 20K)

CHING CHONG FREE RICE IF I WIN

>I think
Everything about your post indicates otherwise.

t. Dennis the trucker

t. paid shill

>these 5 off-topic threads on an obscure presidential candidate nobody has heard of are totally organic!

Imagine an Asian Republican president
imagine all the racist leftist responses

>the non-white doesn't know where greentext is necessary
>ends up calling himself some autistic reference only he and his gay friends know or care about
See above about not knowing where greentext is necessary. You just called yourself a paid shill. /pol/ shitting all over other boards because they're legit niggers is no surprise. Lurk moar. You seem like you need it.

i guarantee mods are paid off to allow this type of shit too. same reason why they allow this relentless SW and capeshit blatant spamming.

FUCK THE MODS FUCK THE JANNIES AND FUCK NIGGERS

We do it for free. Free meaning 1000 dollars a month.

Did the discord trannies move on from Shillary to this guy or what?

My usage of greentext was completely fine. Get triggered more you fucking yang shill

>t. mentally ill alex jones fans who thinks the world is out to get him

>kike and DNC establishment shills ITT
Cringe

>can't reliably end sentences
>pretends he knows where the greentext goes when it's obvious he's an election tourist
At no point was this a conversation. This was always me telling you what's up, post-2012 tourist shitbag.

shut up you fucking moron

Yang:

GUN CONTROL
>have to register every firearm
>can not buy a semi-automatic rifle unless you've been licensed to own a pistol for 1 YEAR
>ban suppressors
>Ban high-capacity mags
>Require submission of fingerprints & DNA to FBI
>Anyone with a history of violence, domestic abuse, or violent mental illness would be restricted from gun license
>wants "smart guns" locked to fingerprint (guaranteed to make gun less reliable)
>implement a federal buyback program (for all the guns he will BAN)
Cuck Nuke Authority
>The power to launch a nuclear attack shouldn't rest with a single individual (wants VP & Chief of Staff to have say too. wasting time in a 6 minute response window)
POLICE "Fake News" & "Hate Speech"
>Introduce penalties for speech
FEDERAL JOURNALISM FUND
>Journalist bailout. Taxpayers forced to prop up dying newspapers and media with $1 billion in initial FCC funding
DIGITAL SOCIAL CREDITS modeled after Chinas system
>a REAL-LIFE Reddit-style karma/social rank that follows you all the way to the grave
PRO LGBTQ
>Sexual orientation & gender identity should be protected classes under the law, SAY MY PRONOUN OR JAIL!
OPEN BORDERS
>PATHWAY TO CITIZENSHIP for illegals. Anti wall.
DREAM ACT
>Fast-track Obama's DREAM Act and grant citizenship to millions of illegals
MUH WAGE GAP
>this faggot actually believes the wage gap exists "fight for equal pay"
UBI (universal basic income)
>UBI of $1k/mo will be wiped out by INFLATION. NEETS will barely afford to live & turn to crime to survive. You'll be unemployed & too poor to do ANYTHING but exist
PRO ABORTION
>Liberal judges to Expand right to kill children. Mandated free birth control (more gibs)
MORE GIBS for single parents
>further incentive the break down the of the nuclear family
PAID parental leave

>Cringe
Nice faggot slang there, Mary.
Everyone laugh at the black boy's ape scrawl. His parents let him write this way because they didn't care about him or their community.

Theres screencaps of discord fags shilling him. I know nothing about him but this fact makes me unlikely to buy whatever they're pushing.

>can't reliably end sentences
what are you even talking about you deranged lunatic? literally imagining things to satiate your superiority complex lmao

>post-2012 tourist shitbag
nope, been here since 2012.
cry more

seething

>when /pol/ creates a mock discord to make screencaps to justify crying about politics on literally every board
You're not fooling anyone, Cletus, you thin-wristed fuck.

KOPE

Attached: YANGFAGS.png (929x247, 38K)

>yang shill making insane conspiracy theories

>discord tranny doing a Yea Forums speedrun

you are a pathetic human being

Imagine being stupid enough to believe Discord even exists and it's not just an advanced chatbot program

What a stupid goy lmao

join the 40%

makes complete sense tbqh

What kino should I spend my neetbucks on guys?

Attached: 1551833410882.jpg (784x521, 107K)

>Paid

Not yet. That comes later.

Attached: 084A8983-C604-4960-B87A-8547742066E2.jpg (480x360, 17K)