Rotten vs Metacritic

Rotten vs Metacritic

Who is right?

Attached: VS.jpg (1267x748, 221K)

The lower one

lmao they even removed the average score from RT

Attached: 1543626351515.jpg (1439x1439, 97K)

You know if everyone on RT gave the film a 65 it would still be 100 fresh, right? This is why I don't even look at RT anymore.

If you click on more info on RT it shows you the average score. Then they are about even.

Attached: average.png (984x610, 701K)

It's like RT set out to prove their critics right.

>almost a 7
so it's a 3 at best

avengers infinity war get the same metacritic number and a better RT % iirc

Rotten Tomatoes its literally Rotten like Brie feet, so i dont trust it.

So like, Yea Forums's stupid politics aside is this movie doing shitty or not?

> Captain Marvel is as popular as fucking Ant-Man

In regards to origin films in Phase 3, she is less popular than Black Panther, Spider-man and Doctor Strange

Attached: Captain Antwoman.png (1470x680, 310K)

it's an average marvel movie, better than the worse ones, worse than the best ones, 7/10 marvel movie really

Holy shit you fucking incels, you can get the average score as well on rotten tomatoes too. Just log in to your account, hit tab over button, menu, go to the mofe info button, type password HKjFd15267K (case sensitive), authorize your info, hit OK, and bam let it load up and you can see average score.

Rotten Tomatoes has completely shit the bed. How can anyone trust them?

So how RT actually works, the 83% is just the "recommended to see" essentially. Critics can choose to give it a fresh or rotten (recommend or not) no matter the actual score the give it, that is why sometimes you will see critics giving it one score (maybe 2/4) but one will be rotten and one will be fresh) These are the actual scores it got.

Attached: score.jpg (740x272, 71K)

If Brie Larson said she wanted less black men on her press tour, she would've been threatened, blacklisted, and the movie would've been banned. Stop supporting racists.

How much on IMDB?

6.5 by users

all ratings are either 10 or 1 so it's just leftist vs rightists fight

I logged onto my IMDB account for the first time in ten years, to give Captain Marvel 1 out of 10, despite having never seen it.

Come at me.

Attached: Batsmile.jpg (929x720, 101K)

this will totally save the 150 millions non whites in the USA

Your ticket for captain marvel is gonna end racism, good for you.

I'm emirati. I just don't get why the neocrusaders seems obsessed with a movie when 150 millions non whites are raping, looting and destroying their country.

BASED

did exactly the same thing yesterday.
I haven't logged in that account in like 3-4 years.

Attached: look-at-me-im-the-jew-now.jpg (1440x900, 389K)

i salute you gamer

Metacritic is usually lower compared to rt scores though.

Imdb should remove those fake ratings then

they should remove every white person rating women included

>AAAAHHH STOP REVIEW BOMBING
interesting

Attached: IMDB.jpg (639x406, 48K)