Just saw it. There was nothing wrong with the movie despite the internet smear campaign...

Just saw it. There was nothing wrong with the movie despite the internet smear campaign. Everyone in the theater clapped at the Stan Lee-fied Marvel logo intro. Everyone also clapped at the end.
The only one who thought the movie was "mediocre" in my group of friends, was the only IRL incel I know.

Attached: MV5BMWFkZjg2NjQtNzIxYy00NTg4LTljYzMtMDg1N2UyODliOWU1XkEyXkFqcGdeQWFsZWxvZw@@._V1_UX477_CR0,0,477,268 (477x268, 29K)

>clapped
That's how I know it's virtual signaling shit

There's too many posts involving this topic would you agree? This thread is pointless friend may I presume you are of the Caucasian persuasion? you know autism is endemic in that population.

>clapped in a cinema

pleb

>nothing wrong with the movie
High praise! I can’t wait to go see this movie that there is nothing wrong with.

>friends with an incel
you think liking this movie will save you? Nice try bigot

It's a typical Marvel movie. If you like those, you'll like this one.
As opposed to being "a disaster that will kill the mouse" or "the TLJ of the Marvel Universe" or whatever incels are crying about.

Have sex

Incels BTFO again

OP here. One more thing: we go to every Marvel premiere. This was the most packed one by far in terms of seats. Incels BTFO indeed.

fake and gay

C O P E

Do Americans really do this?

Eastern europe, satan.

Why was the incel allowed into the movie in the first place? Does theater management not understand how unsafe other viewers must have felt?

If I were you I'd definitely drop the incel friend, being associated with an incel in public can only drag you down.
t. someone who didn't have a girlfriend until I stopped going out with my incel friend.

Sound advice, user. He's the quiet creepy type who may or may not snap and murder us all at some point.

5 shekels have been deposited in your account mouse shill

150 GBP have been removed from your GBP chart, incel. No tendies for you.

>incel
>group of friends
You’re so full of shit you must be brown tranny

Two guys, two girls, and one incel.
All CIS, white, and heterosexual.
Stay mad, incel :^)

Why do you support racists?

Because I'm not an incel snowflake who gets his feefees hurt the moment an actress mentions "white males" in any context.

Shit the fuck up, nobody ever claps at cinemas in Europe

They did it for Aquaman, too.

>more packed than Black Panther wihch you had to wait 3 weeks to finally get a seat available
sure it was, pathetic mouseshill

sounds legit

Attached: it sucks but fresh anyway.jpg (713x295, 63K)

I generally think that this film and it's lukewarm reception and complete failure to get the audience to care about Captain Marvel is really going to hurt end game. I havent even watched infinity war but I can't wait for the butthurt threads where she lands the killing blow on thanos. God damn I hope the leaks are true.

but why do you support racists

when will this disinfo finally die
brie never said a single racist thing, even against whites

all she said is that she thinks it would be nice if minorities were better represented in her press pool

thats it
thats the whole controversy
the fact that low IQ rural and suburban retards from /pol/ managed to whip up you desperate incels into a manic frenzy over this is actually quite amazing

>all cis
Sure tranny. There’s no such thing as cis

>All CIS, white, and heterosexual.
>CIS
my alligeance is to the republic, to DEMOCRACY!

>It's a typical Marvel movie. If you like those, you'll like this one.
still not convince buddy, try harder
the only capeshit movies I've cared for (more or less) were directed by the Russo's, they know how to shoot interesting action. From what I hear of this one, and from what I've seen so far, the direction looks flat and bland. Some say the movie simply doesn't have style
anyway, hard pass

People generally dislike hearing about identity politics. Why does it even matter if minorities watch the movie or not. It was a dumb thing to say

now this is an actual incel everybody knows you can't beat blacks in anything otherwise you are a racist