Predict the shazam score

5.2 avg score
48% rotten score

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

90%

AND 800MIL PROFIT

Attached: shazam.jpg (645x995, 185K)

I highly doubt they're letting the social media embargo go down tonight if they're not really confident in the movie

11%
main complaint will be about a creepy scene involving a child's feet

2/10 movie too white
were there even any poc in the trailer

ITS GOING TO BOMB

DC BTFOOO AGAIN

As long as it makes enough to warrant a sequel, I don't give a shit. I learned with MoS and Aquaman that people are biased against the DCEU
>inb4 Aquaman had a decent score
People were literally giving it bad scores because they thought it was like Black Panther and because the dialogues were bad when the MCU's dialogues basically consist of 90% bad quips. Critics' opinions don't matter. Even with WW, people weren't praising the movie because it was good but because it had a female hero, which is the stupidest argument ever considering that WW was also great. People should have stopped paying attention to critics a decade ago

>budget ~85mil
>ITS GOING TO BOMB
so THIS is the power of a brainlet

Attached: condh.jpg (125x125, 4K)

FORMERLY CHUCK

Attached: shazammary.jpg (400x405, 50K)

>>budget ~85mil
you capeshitters are delusional hahaha

based no fact no argument brainlet poster

Honestly, if it's stays ripe then it's probably about equal to a marvel mouse movie getting high 80s to low 90s. I could see it getting into the 70s.

>make random claim with no evidence
>it gets dismissed
>DURR YOU CAN'T DISMISS IT WITHOUT EVIDENCE
hahaha

2/10 Not Enough Marvel

>make random claim with no evidence
are you genuinely retarded?
this was confirmed by several independent sources

>u-uhhh it's confirmed trust me retard
hahaha

It's probably going to do like Aquaman, because they finally cracked the code, and saw that people want funny quipy colorful capeshit movies, instead of edgy dark snyder shit.

48 critic score
84 audience

Look at the schnozz on shaz!

Doesn't the embargo lift today?

Looks like a man's nose

the social media reactions
actual reviews on the 23rd

it'll be rated highly since its a kids movie and promotes diversity

They were mentioning the fucking octopus in their reviews like if it was the worse thing ever and it was literally a split second of the movie. The bias is way too obvious.

>Drummer octopus nod to the comics and cartoons
>OMG WORST THING EVER
>Stupid cat is the reason Nick Fury is blind of one eye
>BEST CHARACTER

Attached: Captain Marvel mid credits.webm (720x404, 2.57M)

>2/10 movie too white
>were there even any poc in the trailer
All the Marvel Family: 1 female white, 1 female African American, kid Asian, fat kid Latino

Attached: MarvelFamily.png (1920x1080, 1M)

do you have the toe edit?

The funny thing is that WW and Aquaman are basically Snyder movies but a tad more lighthearted which I really dig
>big-scale movies
>huge and crazy action scenes
>slow-mo
It's all there, yet people act like Snyder fans hate the other DCEU movies. WB has learned from their mistakes pretty often but people just refuse to see it

Oh yeah, that was pathetic as fuck. As I said, people will take every opportunity to hate on the DCEU while literally never holding the MCU to the same standards. I can accept people liking the MCU but the constant company war bullshit is getting tiring, especially if it's always mindless

If this whole Captain Marvel fiasco was good for something it was to showcase how biased critics and these websites are towards the MCU.

I mean, the fact that Rotten Tomatoes deleted their "want to see" meter is all you need to know

Reminder the social media embargo lifts within minutes.
Apparently people who seen it a few days ago are anxious to give their thoughts once the embargo lifts. The film releases in a month so WB must be very confident

88%

Don't bother. Your dealing with a Ladderbro. Highly irrational beings

Attached: 1459735670371.jpg (679x864, 86K)

91%

RT Critic: 60%
RT Audience: 75%
IMBD: 7.9/10

I dunno bros.

I don't give two bits about capeshit. I heard about Shazam and I thought it was a remake of some Shaquile Oneil movie or something.

But I watched the trailer and it looks fun. Really fun. It looks like kids will have a great time, it looks like adults will have a great time. It doesn't take itself seriously.

I still probably won't see it because I'm a hermit that just comes on here to shitpost, but it looks WAY more entertaining than all these other super hero movies. It looks like it has soul.

It reminds me of the first Lego Movie. This movie that you'd think would just be shovelware garbage, but then you watch it and you're like "That was really enjoyable and endearing."

That's what I'm predicting for Shazam.

80%

Yea Forums score: kino/10

>still caring about rt

I think it'll get called out on for copying Marvel almost entirely but most critics will say it's a good distraction for your kid under 10 years old

9 user
82 metacritic

Rotten fuck off.

>pparently people who seen it a few days ago are anxious to give their thoughts once the embargo lifts
I'm waiting for one of them to say "It's the best Superhero movie so far this year" and for the board to explode in shitposting

>I think it'll get called out on for copying Marvel almost entirely
There's not a single Marvel movie like this. Marvel did not create "fun"

These

Attached: Check 'em.jpg (248x249, 14K)

Is there any better a symbol of the current manchild capeshit craze than this movie?

>movie has jokes
REEEE THEY'RE COPYING MARVEL!!!

Captain Marvel. This is just a kids movie playing it straight. Captain Marvel is a big "cultural movement". That sounds a lot more infantile to me

And 100% audience score!

Reminder that this is adult black girl

Attached: Deuces-MeaganGood-HD-01-hd.webm (790x530, 2.61M)

Hoho well played sir bateman

>Marvel VFX team is so incompetent they can't even make a mildly convincing CG cat
I can't wait for Endgame to look like marmaduke

My last 2 digits. If repeating 0s than its a hundred

believable
would be a 100 with the Disney bonus

Do you ever see anything without thinking like this?