Bane was 5'7 190 pounds

>Bane was 5'7 190 pounds
OH NO NO NO

Attached: mei5ewlrank21.jpg (500x233, 19K)

user hes still a big guy

190 pounds is big?

You could tell.

I'm taller than Bane? Holy shit. I feel in charge.

Fuck you

>films make you look big

Should I start sending videos instead of dick pics?

Haha I'm 5'6" 135 and I feel like a skinny little shit. How is this even possible

>I was a big guy after all

If he was a quarter ton pounder, maybe

>tfw 5'8.5" 175 lb
I feel like a fatass

Do you?
*places hand, palm up, on top of your shoulder*

4u

do americans really use the same verb to describe height and weight?

>verb
>describe

Could be worse. I'm king of the lanklets at 6'4" 150 lbs.

>Anyone above 6'2 gets to stay on my aircraft

Attached: C9IKRAxUAAAO16_.jpg (851x477, 44K)

christian bale is 6,0 and was 185lbs in batman

Attached: christian-bale-gets-super-buff-christian-bale-becomes-the-dark-knight-reskin-2-700xh.jpg (560x411, 50K)

5'11 260lb thane of the dwarf manlets here

Attached: 1548361437050.jpg (509x438, 28K)

Get over to /fit/ if you think you being 220 is ok user

It's surreal watching manlets at the gym. They come in looking built like mini tanks and think they must have massive lifts, then then watch them lift 100llbs less than you and weigh 50+pounds less and youre not even fat.

Maybe not to your 300lbs cheeseburger-pounding ass

Banescholars on /Bane/ have long theorized that being a Big Guy is a state of mind.

Look at this little tater tots! Hahaha! Real men are big men!

>move away from parents to live on campus during college
>don't wanna go out in the dorm kitchen because assburger
>live on just occational fruits and sandwitches
>had to drop out and move back to parents when I was 125 lbs at almost 6'2
What's some movies about starving?

*OwO*

I'm this guy We're gonna make it breh. We can increase weight but manlets can never increase height. Just start lifting and eat at a caloric surplus and you will be good.

Well yeah, remember that he corrected CIA in his preposterous claim that Bane was a big guy, correcting him and clarifying that it was just CIA's delusional, schizophrenic opinion.

An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds.

>An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds.
In my country, men don't have to compete with women in weight.

Attached: You.gif (338x299, 2.84M)

200 lbs is only good if you're 6'3 or taller

>b-but I'm 5'8" 200 lbs and all muscle

No you're not, you're fat.

Amerifats btfo

Attached: tubs.jpg (540x960, 48K)

How much is 180cm? That's the average here
t. 187cm 89kg

is this your gf?

Attached: 1460475607795.jpg (843x1599, 106K)

I wanted to slap people who said he looked huge in Batman. Absolute testlets.

you're fine if you're below 20% bodyfat

Im 6,1 and 150 lbs and i literally feel anorexic at times

I'm 187 lbs (5'10") and this is the absolute fattest I have ever been. How do people achieve true fatness?

>190 pounds
how much is that in non-retarded measurements?

86 kommiegrams

Twinks detected. How does it feel to be a literal manchild?

you must lift or remain a liberal forever

14 Stones 8 Gravels

Attached: tom-hardy-bait.webm (1912x792, 358K)

He's a big guy.

Attached: tom hardy bronson.webm (1440x779, 2.57M)

180 is 5'11

I'm 179 cm ad 165 pounds. I feel fat as fuck.

Lol, I could run circles around you and outwrestle/box you. All that fat wont do shit for ya.

>calls others retarded
>can't even google, asks for measurement translation on a chinese caligraphy forum

lol did you actually get offended by that post?

13 stone 8, ya tit

I'm 6'5" and 252 lbs.

Not a whole lot that can be done little ninja.

I'm 5'6" 110 lb and have a pot belly and flabby arms and legs.

I'm 5'10 and 12 stone. Pretty fat desu. Zero muscle and all fat. I used to be 9 and a half stone 2 years ago.

>I was just pretending to be retarded!
>Got'em!

Attached: 1509487548027.png (403x448, 53K)

never said that
stop trying to fit in this hard lol

for 5'7 it's about as big as it gets before getting fat

>Lol why are you mad fellow redditor?
You have to go back.

Attached: 1492394747111.png (323x241, 134K)

>sperging out this hard because of a common joke
based retard

Attached: Screenshot_1 (12).png (270x332, 144K)

he a big guy 4me

Attached: 1534332951442s.jpg (235x215, 8K)

If you're not that tall, wear a tall hat.

Attached: Tom Hardy and hat Taboo.webm (1920x1080, 2.97M)

I love this movie, anyone wanna bully me for that opinion?

Attached: present your arms.jpg (736x395, 51K)

ON THE ARSE NOT IN THE ARSE

The hilarious thing here is that before lifting I was a genuinely more left wing person.

Bronson is fucking kino

I think it's a fair point calling the dude rubbing you up and down with butter a homo

Attached: 154733972246.webm (720x404, 871K)

I'm 6ft 250lbs. I'm the biggest guy in this thread.

weight classes exist for a reason little boy

6'2" 190lb is aesthetically optimal

>a word used to describe an action, state, or occurrence, and forming the main part of the predicate of a sentence, such as hear, become, happen.
Your a stupid cunt. I youred to meme you.

Not anymore

you're the fattest
t.6'3 190lbs

You are all niggers to me.

I'm expressing doubt that he was 185lbs when he was that ripped. Yeah he was leaner than I am and I'm 6'2'' and 179lbs but he had a ton more muscle than me and muscle is denser than fat.

I'm skinnyfat (5'10 and 160 pounds)

Ooooft. You sure showed him you cum guzzling homo.

You're a skinny guy.

thanks

This

>it's a user creates a bait thread to feel better about his shit life while making fun of the insert famous person here lack of height
Aren't you tired of this yet?

What a fucking a manlet....

Uuuunderrated

I don't mind, I want to sleep with Tom Hardy if you know what I mean

Fuck off Ripp you fat fuck

Cry more manlet

>unironically weighing over 200 pounds
The most fit men in history were malnourished prehistoric manlets

I'm 5'10 and 160 pounds

Attached: 1538168213492.jpg (1050x1575, 335K)

And thanks to evolution and nutrition we're fucking giants to them manlet. Or maybe you since for still a manlet.

>The most fit men in history were malnourished prehistoric manlets
literally what the fuck did you mean by this

Thanks for sharing?

Am I fat?

Could you chase after a buffalo for 5 miles and then kill it with a sharp stick?

The manlet is saying our ancestor back in Ancient time were smaller than us (which they were) however nutrition and evolution made us giants to them. He's justifying his manlet figure. Ignore him user

Look manlet that was back then, now we're a little taller........except for you.

There three things that can RAGE of this boards,
Racism,
Company Wars (any Sorts)
And Height issue (manlets in general)

Why the fuck do I get ignored unless I reply to everyone? Its such a nuisance

I could chase after it for 10 miles maybe more, don't know about the killing part. stupid justification desu. if you actually went to the gym you'd be 10 times healthier than some weathered caveman

>5'7 190 pounds
Unironically pretty big Tbh

You most of got filtered (ignored)

judging by that comment because you sound like a faggot. happy now?

There is literally nothing wrong with being 5'7-5'9

yeah because of height, what are you gonna roll around the boxing ring dough boy

now unless you have literally no muscle that's pretty skinny

Whats the point of posting if I dont get any (You)s?

>implying any modern man has the sheer Chad strength and energy required to hunt Ice Age beasts to extinction

*no, fucks sake
to make user happy

I have no muscle. I have man boobs and 34 inch waist but am 5'10 and 160 pounds.

>survival skills are a poor metric of fitness
What else are you trying to be fit for?

except looking like a child

jews are shadowbanning you
/pol / told me about it

im 5'11 180lbs and no way near as big as bale in batman

He’s a big good boy

>before

The only manlet I will respect is Mike Tyson. That MotherFucker was a 5'9 230lbs inhuman fighter being that would kill you without his glove in his prime. Mother would put the fear of God in you and put you to sleep in a second.

He's dead, user.

t. Hothead

androgynous tbqh, hit the gym. If you got real bad gyno consult a doctor, you can get it removed. how old? it might not yet be too late to get wider shoulders

Your not one of them manlet

Boring cunt disease

Shame Louis Theroux didn't do a special with Tyson.

Attached: louis theroux and chris eubank.webm (720x404, 2.62M)

Thanks user :)

Thanks. I’m sad now.

it's so cringe how you all type "im X height" instead of "I'm" for false humility

Way too late. I'm 29

fuck off roid monster if it aint natty it aint real

? its literally just faster to type

Cringe

I'm 6 foot even 155, I gained ten pounds from boozing, I used to be 145. Feel fat as fuck

Attached: 721672cdc7968_1.jpg (800x2825, 269K)

no one cares faggot

Bitch please he would of robbed you in broad daylight, go look into his interview, his training with his coach Cus before he passed away and his experience. Dude was a bona fide manlet machine. He tear you apart and Fuck until you love him fucking him.

>155
Nigga you're on the bones, fuck off.

Only one who gets it

ah yes the good ol ad hominem response. Now I understand why you make these threads. This is your intellectual high. Not to worry user nobody here is going to call you dumb out loud

Tyson just needs to open his own boxing gym.

t. fucked until you loved him
blessed by dubs

shut up retards

You mad lmao!

Attached: kobe-teasing-face-mad-meme.jpg (600x470, 21K)

he wasn't neither a manlet neither a God or whatever . that's why your post is such a load of bullshit

Or what? Fire me irl?

t.manlet

Attached: 1541652478128.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

He's 5'9 dipshit,
He was trained by a legendary named Cus,
And if Cus was alive right now he would've destroyed the boxing career of his life.

Fuck off wimp.

This loser so upset about the Truth that he double posted. Lurk moar Pussy,
Tyson would've killed you in his prime.

The response from the guy that brought you such quality threads as what did they mean by that, thoughts on his career and the classic oh no no no no no.

> (You) #
> #
Try again manlet

god you're fucking retarded

Is this you wimp?
Sameposting....lmao

Lmao
>Tfw 5 inches taller than this supposed "big guy"

what's the matter fat boy, getting riled up?

>Frauding as usual about his heighr.

>He's 5'9
I fucking hate the english language and imperial units. In Spanish you say "my height is X" no "I'm X"

He's famous, successful in his field, rich, attractive but hey you're 5 inches taller. Nice achievement lmao

He mad

Why getting so upset about This manlet?

>posts the same two word response
can't come up with anything new? Need another twinkie? Fat boy

ikd why you are upset?

He mad lol

Not really it's just weird how a guy with the height of Robert Downey Jr can portray himself as a "big guy".

Attached: d2d85067ee27c4cf54b7e5a051b2a046.jpg (625x945, 109K)

Attached: 236478123.jpg (1048x503, 329K)

do you not understand how movies work?

Attached: 1514888715070.png (645x729, 77K)

He wear high heels even when not on the movie set.....

Attached: a2cd21b0c529dab3c91c2cc560fb08f3.jpg (440x631, 50K)

190 pounds of delicious man meat.

we're talking about Hardy tho

Okay and?
Why he's appeared to be a big dude when he's not? Is it to appealed to little teenagers?

Because in the movie he was bigger.

I think I'm like 5'9 or '8 I don't know (I feel like worrying about height is some weird American phenomenon) and about 77kg down from 106kg last year, I'm kinda skinny fat except for my arms and legs which are quite muscly cause of weights and my newish job. Just hate my mid section but I think it's mainly diet... the stretch marks oy veyyyyy, bout to do exercise while listening to some Daughters

But he's not "big".

In the movie he is. Taller than Batman too

But he's not taller than Christian bales in fact he had to wear heels like Robert.

Tom Cruise does too. I imagine a lot of short celebrities do. Actors hate hearing, "you're shorter than I thought!" from fans.

Attached: PSX_20190307_142146.jpg (713x650, 106K)

In the movie he was taller with the help of special effects. That's the point.

You're short, user. 5'9 is short. 5'10 is considered short by women regardless of statistics.

Anyone here can speak in kilos and centimeters? I only see some troglodyte measurements here. I didn't study obsolete ancient measurement systems in high school, sorry.

Then why cast a big dude actor?

It is for a manlet

Because Hardy fit the type Nolan wanted.

If RDJ is so insecure about his height why does he always wear lifts that draw attention to themselves? Is this some kind of meta-joke he's been playing all this time? What if the real manlets are ourselves?

Females that are legitimately 5'10/5'11 are legitimately tall women according to manlets. Which is weird because I've smashed taller women than that.

Just fucking google "5 foot 7 in cm" you troglodyte. Or did you not study putting the barest amount of research into anything in high school?

Hardy is a better actor than most actors and the type of actor that directors covet.

Big guys that are cast for their size and muscle are usually not the greatest actors, it goes without saying.

>all these seething manlets in this thread
lighten up nigga, it's just jokes

Yeah but I don't really care, same with most normal people, I met a guy from Holland that was like 5'5 or 6 (I just checked my driver's licence I'm 178cm) and he got laid and had more fun than you and me combined so who really cares

They ARE tall for women. Women think 5'7 and 5'8 is tall for a female, so 5'11 is like gargantuan.

>Big guys that are cast for their size and muscle are usually not the greatest actors, it goes without saying.
>What is Aquaman Actor.
>What is Russian Boxer in Rocky.
>What is Russian Boxer Jr. In apollo.
Really user?

>Hardy is a better actor than most actors and the type of actor that directors covet.
*grunts your way while nodding*

Attached: 1480439707324.jpg (1000x563, 68K)

>Aquaman Actor.
>Russian Boxer in Rocky.
> Russian Boxer Jr. In apollo.
Really, you goddamn nigger?

Cruise at least works for his money.

Attached: tom cruise stunt mission impossible.webm (1100x456, 2.78M)

That's fine but he's still 5'5 so he'll always be insecure regardless of how it looks on the outside.

No man wants to be 5'5. They consider it a curse even if they're living well.

IN FACT, a billionaire jeweler just died during penis enlargement surgery and his friends said he was so insecure about his height that he had his secretary read him his bank statements several times a day. He was short, but fucked models and lived well, and was still supremely insecure.

I agree with that user, Hardy is a Cage for the new era, he makes decisions and sticks to them no matter how odd, he's a joy to watch

I don't understand why manlets are so insecure. I'd gladly give 3 inches of my height to become gregarious enough to get grills to like me

Those guys are not great actors, user.

Alright chimp,
>What is Jason Momoa
>What is Ivan Drago
>What is Ivan Drago jr.

Happy chimp?
Get your monkey self out of here.

>american and British units

Fun fact:
Christopher Judge, who played Teal'c in Stargate SG-1 and voiced Kratos in the latest God of War game, was originally cast to play Bane's main henchman. But when producers saw him standing next to Hardy, they recast the role because Judge was way bigger then Hardy.

Yeah and I guarantee you he was American. It's like this strange thing you guys have with your height. And no he legitimately did not care and he came from the tallest country in the world.

>But when producers saw him standing next to Hardy, they recast the role because Judge was way bigger then Hardy.
Lmao!

Your opinions is doubly worthless because you couldn't even name these guys off the top of your head AND you didn't bother to hide your retardation
Plus, they're shit actors

At least you capitalised British and not those manlet Americans lmao.

Attached: henry cavill and david gandy.jpg (1968x3000, 1.06M)

5'8 159lbs masterrace here

>Ivan Drago is not a good character.
MotherFucker what?!

That's not remotely close to what he said and you know it

>Plus, they're shit actors
Say what?

Then what did he mean then?

He was not American. His name was Ehud Arye Laniado. He started his career in Belgium.

Attached: EhudAryeLaniadoAbout.jpg (500x542, 116K)

>a billionaire jeweler
>upset he's a manlet.
What the hell? Why? I would trade places with that manlet just so I can get that wealth.

Oh boy, what a tough question. Personally, I think he meant "Those guys are not great actors, user." But that's just me

i was the same as you lad, i was 125 all through highschool and got down to 115 the start of college before i started hitting the burgers every day. maxed out at 190 but started keto and running and im down to 166 in 8 weeks just eat 1200-1500 calories a day, run a mile, and dont eat above 20g carbs per day youll start dropping weight pretty quick

lol how can a person project his own insecurities THIS much?

holy shit

Attached: frog99.jpg (249x250, 19K)

What's your favorite cast of actor of good talents then? No manlets allowed...

>Why?
Several reasons
>more money doesn't increase happiness once you can live comfortably
>money can't buy genuine friendships and relationships
>when we settle on a status quo, we see it as a given instead of constantly being amazed how great we have it in life
Imagine if the only women you could fuck were only interested in your money. Sure, you'd love it for a couple of months but the emotional side of it would fucking destroy you. It's the same reason it makes no sense to tell a virgin to "just get a whore", the point is failure to emotionally connect with women

True,
They loved his money,
Not his manlet appearance,
And that made him have low self esteem,
Which caused his death.

>Jewish
>not American

Attached: 1550148338641.jpg (904x596, 169K)

>says this whilst posting on an american website
Oof

doubt the servers r in the us so id stfu and learn the si u brainlet trash

Attached: .1385429009932.jpg (1280x800, 146K)

>nolan visited bale on set when he was finishing filming the machinist
>tells him that he's worried because he's got to start filming batman begins in a few months
>bale tells him not to worry
>shows up for filming in full bear mode
>nolan delays production and sends bale to the gym to lose some weight because he was too big
He said he literally just went fucking nuts binge eating everything he saw when he wasn't just hitting the weights because in his mind he wanted batman to be fucking huge, while nolan wanted him a little bit leaner.
Compare him between dark knight and batman begins where he still looks puffy.

That's a broken ankle right there

Sorry m8. He's 13.5 stone and 201 barleycorn.

yeah tall guy got cucked out of a bigger pay day

>They ARE tall for women. Women think 5'7 and 5'8 is tall for a female, so 5'11 is like gargantuan
>5'11 females are gargantuan.
Huh? Dude how many 6ft females you ran into lately? Two of them are my exes and one of them are my close friend.

It was yes.

>the creator and founder of the website is an american
>b-but it all depends where the server is being hosted!
Yikes

This is part of the reason that they like manlets so much in film.
You can always put them on a crate to make them look taller on screen, but you can't dig a hole to put a lanklet in for every scene.

185 lbs and 6'2 here.

I feel almost optimal. I just wish I didn't have a very slight paunch on my lower stomach, it'd be mostly flat otherwise.

Thats fucked up

If you still have a belly at that weight, that's just fat storage genetics messing with ya. Anyway, the solution is to go to the gym

>super rich famous celeb with fashion advisers
>doesn't have enough sense to wear pants his size
is he autistic?

Attached: whatarethose.jpg (633x397, 29K)

The pooch sucks. Stop drinking as much beer and start blasting out bicycle crunches until it hurts when you're at home and watching tv.

That's the style

He's also wearing black shoes with a blue suit. Poor form all round.

>beer belly comes from the innate magic of beer, not calories
cool

It's just empty calories that is going right to your gut. They don't call it a beer belly for nothing.
It's something you can cut back on without ruining your life.
Also, no more beer munchies.

Oh yeah and I bet you recommended crunches because they're just exercise, totally not because you think spot reduction exists

Tom is big in my heart :3

For me ;)

Sometimes I wish I was tall but I'm sort of glad to just be a very large "normal" person at 6'2 rather than 65% leg and 6'4.

It might be "apophenia"-type thinking but it also seems that 6'4+ and lanky is more common than 6'2/6'3

your're a good boy

Have another drinkey poo you doughy cunt.

A healthy 5'11 man that has never even seen a gym should come in at about 190lbs or he has a serious hormonal problem.

I don't even drink and I'm not fat either
But keep lashing out nigger, I'm not the one who said "stop drinking beer, after all it's called a beer belly! and do ab workouts instead of cardio to reduce your belly!"

He'd be fat at that height and that weight

No
t.6'2 263

Shut up fatty

The average prehistoric Proto-Indo-European was about 6'2 and heavily builtm

you must be american

check'd

>I'm not fat either
classic fatboi

have fun on your way to skinny fat lmfao

I'm sure if you call me fat often enough, it will erase your embarassing post in your mind

Hes not wrong, 190lb is small for a body builder let alone bane.

Do you need to check your blood sugar? You seem cranky.

I always thought that Machinist look was like 80-90 pounds.

If you don't weigh about 180 at 5'11 and 10%bf you genuinely have a ridiculously undersized frame, dangerously low bone density, or a severely unhealthy hormonal profile. I'm not even trying to ebin maymay, consider a check uo.

im already at skinnyfat im lifting too to try and convert some of the fat into muscle so when im down at 150 i wont be high bodyfat %

190 pounds at 5'7" is officially "obese", according to the body mass index scale. I'm 6'8" (not a lie, tall people exist) and I weigh 142 lbs.

BMI doesn't matter for bodybuilding
>6'8 and 142 lbs

Attached: ti71keroc9a01.jpg (739x491, 24K)

>BMI doesn't matter
fatboy detected

250 lbs at 6'2

Attached: 412px-Arnold_Schwarzenegger_1974.jpg (412x599, 49K)