V:Visitors

What does Yea Forums think of V both original series and remake? We are also getting a movie trilogy which is in the works.

Attached: 91FoTFEKIyL._SL1500_.jpg (1186x1500, 365K)

Diana was hot

Original miniseries was kino. Then the series turned to literal Space Nazis shit. The reboot was meh.

True

Well it is a nazi/fascism allegory.

Bump

Ayy

Watched the 2009 one when it was airing and it was... Okay, I wish they would have gotten into the more interesting shit sooner rather than focusing on the fucking teen relationship drama.

It got cancelled when it got interesting. Hopefully the planned movie trilogy will be good....

>It got cancelled when it got interesting.
Yeah that's what I mean. They spent 2 seasons with the slowest burning plot then blew their load in the last few episodes. Pacing it better might not have gotten them cancelled.

This.
Lydia was hot to.

Remake was aliens from the planet GAP.

True dat,it had lots of potential. The effects are lauganly bad compared to the original miniseries though when it comes to some scenes....like eatings rats...

The original series ended with a cliffhanger that TO THIS DAY I want to see resolved.

What was it for those of us that have not seen it?

>planet MILF
Ftfy

The remake was so bad as to be funny

can't be quoted enough.

the movie should def have the rock. and alexandria tittario as the face of the invasion. also selena gomez as cute lizard hottie that betrays her species and christina titricks as the 'mother' of lizard people.

No it was great,better than the original

No

It had hot gitls,that's it

Attached: image.jpg (807x1024, 469K)

Hot

>movie trilogy
Right in time for star wars full death

V has come to

My ex mother in law was in it.

I watched the reboot as it aired and liked it well enough. Shame about it getting cancelled when it did though.

Which girl was she????

In short: The Resistance and the Visitors are on the verge of signing a truce. Everything seems to be going well but that sneaky Diana planted a bomb in hopes of killing their Leader- which could then be blamed on the humans thus continuing the war.

I'm biased but imo one of the worst girls

Attached: 41AVPlcozgL.jpg (334x500, 28K)

user....I fapped to your mom,sorry.

my ex wife's mom so you can fap if you like friend, it's all yours

>tfw I had the toys

Ok because....I also had sex with her at a meeting

Hahaha well I'm not surprised since she is a degenerate who covered up her husbands sex abuse

Holy shit,did you know she gives great blowjobs? You should ask her to give you one,you won't regret it.

She cute

She's an old lady user and I was actually quite hurt by the divorce and getting black pilled about wealthy/Hollywood types so if she asked me to put my dick in her mouth I would probably take the opportunity to pee a little

Do it

Why is she so perfect?

>we need a series based on orange man bad!
>okay
>aliums are literaly space nazis
>m-muh wall
>good guys literally built a wall to stop them showing everyone how walls work
Somehow I think they failed to think this through.

This was before all of thatthough,visitors did nothing wrong