Offers you security and peace

>offers you security and peace
>offers you being part of a bigger empire multiplying your chances of trading and prosperity
>offers you new technology
>refuse and get your fellow men killed

Was leonidas the ultimate retard?

Attached: leonidasjerjeskO9B620x349abc.jpg (620x349, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Sabines
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

y was xerxes so fucking tall

>Not bowing down to a foreign invader and system

More like the ultimate chad

A woman wrote this post

t. woman

you had to give him a handful of dirt and a glass of water, tho

something to do with honor and loyalty, I don't know if you've heard of those

Because that's how Frank Miller drew him.

300 is the ultimate pleb filter; no one who criticizes it understands that its visual elements are all drawn from exaggeration and art. Idiots complain that the Spartans don't wear armor, because they've never seen the classical art of Thermopylae.

Attached: Blog 75.jpg (768x1024, 221K)

>bowing down to a metrosexual fag so high off his poz cum vaping he believes himself a god
when you think about it, the whole movie was a clever metaphor about how the degeneracy of LGBT movements are bringing down traditional masculinity

Visual metaphor.

Globalist cuck

Attached: The Battle of Thermopylae.jpg (1201x860, 235K)

ITT: movies women will never understand

I guess we have to put this on the movies-women-don't-get-list as well

I mean later on plenty of states allied with the Persians in in-fighting including the Spartans at times.

Also Xerxes was like 8 feet tall, ultimate god-king

And yet, it was Leonidas who died like a bitch while he watches his army get slaughtered like flies. The cuck who gets the last laugh is the one who wins

Nice.

Get rekt by based cao cao you honor-cucks

Attached: 1418716270091.webm (720x400, 2.91M)

Persians are like really weird man. Did you see those types of Elephants?

someone explain to me why this is supposed to be sad? isn't he the bad guy or something?

Attached: boromiredeath.jpg (900x377, 225K)

I WILL MAKE YOU WARLORD OF ALL GREASE

No one ever accused racists of being smart.
Explain Rome then? And the Ottomans? And the EU?

No proud white man will EVER bow to n***ers

Who fought in the Battle of Thermopylae and hasn't died yet? I guess whoever that is would be considered the winner, right? Who is that?

Leonidas was just following Sophia, he was against New World Order and the Demiurge.

Looks like aragon was filling with semen boromir boipucci from this angle

why does frank miller look like a dying mane?

Attached: why does frank miller look like a corpse.jpg (2000x1125, 284K)

it wasn't supposed to be sad, it's a sociopath test
if you empathized with boroqueer you're a bad guy

I just would have sucked his D. Save my peeps and myself

Refusing dictatorship is the ultimate folly of mankind. It is the only way to societal balance and sustained peace. History paints people who want to rule others as villains, but they have always known what people need better than what they know themselves.

He literally has cancer

>greekaboo
>posts neoclassicism as a source
Every time.

Attached: 1534888528508.jpg (400x486, 158K)

They only offered slavery and annihilation.

If the Greeks did not fight off the Persians, op, then Western civilization wouldve never come to exist.

If the invader system improves you theres nothing wrong with accepting it, we have certain types of good bacteria through our bodies living in perfect symbiosis with us, we help eachother

This has proven to be completely wrong, user.

Not in the case of a war of annihilation. The invader will eliminate you.

Now yes Egyptians had settled alongside Geeeks in Greece and that relationship did strengthen the Greeks - Greeks also traveled to Egypt to study - but I wouldn't call that an invasion or the Egyptians invaders.

The Persians were true invaders. Had they conquered the Spartans they wouldve killed all of them just for safety reasons because of the Spartan reputation.

>western civilization wouldve never come to exist.
That meme again
There was more in the world than greeks, if they persians won they would've collapsed at some point like all other empires.
Leonidas accepting the persians would have accelerated humanity towards the industrial age, we'd never had the dark medieval times
We'd have discovered america 1500 years sooner and we'd have mars fully terraformed by now

>>offers you new technology
>his army uses wooden shields
>in the age of our lord of -480

either npc or you have never paid taxes

>Leonidas accepting the persians would have accelerated humanity towards the industrial age

not even the roman empire could industrialize pleb

Attached: 1548012554130.png (520x512, 51K)

Xerxes was a manchild that thought he was a god, saying them winning wouldve sent the world forward technologically is utterly retarded

>destroying your ethnicity and autonomy over promises of cash
Spartans were not niggers/amerindians.

Attached: 1471004359639.png (676x960, 251K)

>There was more in the world than greeks

It's not a meme. What the Greeks were practicing - particularly Periclesian democracy - was not happening anywhere else, and certainly not in Persia.

The freedom of thought (and personal freedoms in general) in Greece that led to the creation of drama, maths, science, philosophy, rhetoric, etc. was not found in such concentrated abundance in the ancient world outside of Greece.

Things like this, from Pericles famous speech about the greatness of Athens, did not exist outside of ancient Greece, yet it describes some of our most modern cherished values:

"If we look to the laws, they afford equal justice to all in their private differences...if a man is able to serve the state, he is not hindered by the obscurity of his condition. The freedom we enjoy in our government extends also to our ordinary life. There, far from exercising a jealous surveillance over each other, we do not feel called upon to be angry with our neighbour for doing what he likes..."

> was not found in such concentrated abundance in the ancient world outside of Greece
HUGE confirmation bias: Western civilizations have studied Ancient Greece & Ancient Rome for literally thousands of years. The rest of the ancient world (who often didn't have has much written sources)? Merely 2 centuries.
Plus use your 2 chimp neurons before posting here.

That is simply untrue with regards to the Mediterranean, Mesopotamia, north Africa, the Levant, the Russian steppes, scythia, western Europe, northern Europe, and even India - the known world. It really only applies to China. The ancient Greeks and Romans studied all of the known civilizations and those people and places have been studied continuously by them and their ancestors (leading to us) for 2500 years.

To prove my point, there is no scholarly debate either in the US or anywhere else about what I've said about the importance of Greece to the development of the Western world.

looks like fucking freddy krueger

New technology? Bwahahahhaha

That’s not even thermopylae. IIRC that’s a roman story

yes that's les sabines, I somehow remember it from my history books
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Sabines

Yes, just like how he's offering free healthcare, free education and a guaranteed minimum wage.

You dumb fuck.

because he was a tranny and it's common knowledge even in ancient times that they are mentally ill

chinks don't have honor and ethics
color me surprised

I'm not a history expert, but going purely from the story of the movie, Leonidas is the reason we're not all muslims today, living under one global nation of Islam - or at least some weird predecessor to Islam. If there's even a kernel of truth to that, he's a goddamned hero.

Woah, back when Frank still had talent

honor doesn't win you wars faggot

>Explain these geopolitical entities that rule through genocide.
What is it that you need explained to you exactly?

what the fuck is this post
holy kek

Attached: kek.jpg (641x639, 90K)

they were zoroastrians back then, fire worshippers. you dumb fuck

Attached: D19899AC-CFFA-4B03-A4AB-93FD0F2F8549.jpg (1200x1600, 806K)

>The rest of the ancient world (who often didn't have has much written sources)?
So in other words your Anti-Western bias is founded upon believing things to be true despite having no evidence.

The Greeks literally won that war in OP though. The Persians got btfo at Salamis a few days after Thermopylae and fucked off back to Asia.

they were defs gay for each other

ITT KEK agreeing with KEK OP.

>what is sovereignty

American education in a nutshell

Neither do Sparta
>As soon as they finish a war with persia they start a war with other Greece city states
>Has to turn to Persia to help them build a fleet during the Peloponnesian War

It's quite amazing he stopped the spread of Islam around thousand years before it existed.
M8 could you be thinking about Vlad the impaler?

After they burned down Athens

>paying taxes to invaders

Attached: check out this faggot.jpg (376x425, 25K)

let me guess
>american

This movie was oddly "redpilled" for a hollywood movie. I do not think modern hollywood would allow it. Given it is literally everything Libs hate
>Strong white men fighting for family. Freedom. Country
>Villians are diverse and multicultural. Even some trannies and actuall freaks

>Main villian is a false god
>Full of sacrifice
>Cunning villians are all money hungry people trying to buy off Sparta
>One who betrays them is a freak who got butt hurt and wanted to wear Armor/uniform without earning it

If 300 was remade. At best youd have at meast several black Spartans and an open gay relationship somewhere. Also the villians would be kinda good somehow.

No, the battle in 300 happened about a thousand years before Islam. Had the persians won, their empire in Europe wouldn't have lasted anyway. They'd already been the biggest empire ever and would've completely overextended themselves. Alexander the Great would've rekt them all the same and Rome would've conquered Europe as well. Literally nothing would've changed in the long run.

>t. idiot who has never heard of hierarchy of size

Ancient art depicted people who were powerful politically as being physically larger. Look it up, idiot.

>athens
>sparta

not even the spartans liked the athenians, they needed a purging

300 is unironically one of the best pleb filters ever.

Wasn’t there a gay couple in Leonidas’ forces in the movie?
I thought the old guy and the young guy were a representation of gay relationships in Sparta at the time.
But yeah, they looked them differently, I guess.

The old guy and the young guy? Are you talking about the guy and his son, whose first battle was the one in the movie?

>bad guy
Boromir was never a bad guy.

He was a desperate man whose kingdom was falling to pieces under a shitty regent. When he tried to steal the ring from Frodo, he immediately regretted it, and that sense of guilt is what probably motivated to fight until death to try and save Pippin and Merry.

Attached: 1546736883805.gif (1500x1500, 255K)

Oh lol, I need to watch it again

Islam has invaded and conquered Europe for ever. Yet they always eventually get beat. It happens. Kind of like society always has a western/mostly white country. If Europe/America Falls western/white culture just moves on. Rebuilds. Becomes powerful. Wait 100 so years. Browns take over and repeat

Whites will never die off. Neither will anyone. Whites have had more problems than SJWs. Black plagues. Invasion. Genocide. World Wars.

Anyone trying to sell "whites are doomed" is either a PolCunt or a ResetFag

God bless the Spartans for their pederasty, sodomy, unofficially-sanctioned theft and murder, and rampant post-natal abortion!

WE WUZ GON BE MUSLIMS N SHIET

Attached: 0413f64b2c09cb15e2da1760f5dccb12--long-bobs-ulzzang.jpg (440x440, 26K)

Cuck OP

American Boomer: The Post

Attached: 1531882464381.png (753x575, 771K)

Attached: tumblr_n35vtoUJbh1tvqt91o3_400.gif (364x234, 924K)

And nobody liked Sparta

>living in the persian empire
>being a noble or part of the royal family
I would rather be the absolute poorest greek pleb than put up with persian power struggles

>lmao dude just let it happen
fantastic argument tranny

Attached: oi hitler m8.jpg (202x191, 14K)

Put on some trousers you fags.

>Islam has invaded and conquered Europe for ever.
>stopped at vienna
>stopped at tours
this is your mind on hormones

>duuuude let's take a well known and established famous historic person with lots of representations made during his time and instead of depicting him faithfully lets turn him into a bdsm gay assfucking mutt lmao
Im ashamed of seeing 300 in the cinema, fuck Frank Miller

Attached: xerxes_.jpg (504x662, 477K)

>Xerxes sends a messenger demanding surrender
>simultaneously pays off the seers to say "no attacky" and the senate to stall the full mobilization of army
>has to pay a cripple defector to find the backdoor path through the straits
>FINALLY kills 300 men

Was Xerxes a thorough bureaucrat?

Attached: gaslekike.jpg (620x349, 55K)

Leonadis btfo logistical retards with simple strategyK

And thats why the migrant crisis today is a good thing!

he looks like a faggot in that portrait nonetheless

>American education

The ottomans gave the conquered chance at a carreer in something else than dirt farming like their inbred ancestors did for centuries.

Like what

It kinda amazes me how people simply don't "get" 300. It's not a racist movie at all. You're hearing the story told from the sole survivor as he's rallying an army to battle the Persians. The Persians are dehumanized into blood thirsty freaks because the story is propaganda. He wants his soldiers to not give the Army even a shred of kindness.

It's not a hateful film because it's just showing the power of propaganda. You could easily make an opposite film about a bunch of boyfucking Spartans carelessly attacking good Persians until some valiant archers fuck em up.

Attached: 5a29a8ab1e00003b000c2aba.jpg (720x922, 141K)

Being the elite forces in the army

>Janissaries
they were literal slaves soldiers raised from christian children taken at a young age from their families

Me

doesn't look like a cenobite though

And they where also the elite force in the Ottoman army, often earing the fear and respect of whatever army had to face them. They where the first modern standing army and held a lot of political power

eunuchs, anal slaves...

Attached: ynp8VnJ.jpg (972x1600, 489K)

>dude just abandon your homeland to the invaders lmao
>dude ignore the shrinking white population and genocide lmao

Is this even feasible? It feels like I'm starring into an ancient shitpost rather than erotica.

Sauce on that Cao Cao?

research gay sex train

Honor builds strong societies which win wars.

Imagine being this cucked

Greeks were very tribal including Athens meaning they didnt give a shit about any of that the only thing that mattered was Sparta or Athens kicking your ass.

t. american

LA creatura americana

Attached: 1551974804299.jpg (620x349, 155K)

Spartans eventually fight for them anyway, right?

Also
>not realizing that the entire movie is an exaggerated tale by Aristodemus to rouse the remaining Spartan soldiers into battle

Unless your bacteria rape and murder and have slave rings operating out of your system, they are viruses.

Stop making sense on Yea Forums

Three kingdoms

Three Kingdoms (2010). Be warned it's around 100 45 minute episodes long.

>Americans

Attached: 1450720769203.png (265x258, 174K)

why did you call him an idiot 2 times? you're very rude

Attached: 1502726132021.jpg (377x377, 38K)

If the persian conquered Greece they wouldn't have stopped there eventually they would march to rome invade it and destroy along with the jews their religion and the raising of christianity, with all of it gone, we wouldn't have wasted thousands of years burning roasties for dancing naked in the forests like absolute retards, we'd have focused on science exploration and progress

>muh Greeks gave us democracy, without them we wouldn't exist!
A truly pleb tier appreciation of Greek political philosophy. Democracy was neither inherently Greek nor was it the common mode of governance.

The true patrician contributions the Greeks gave were the concept of citizenship and the antipathy towards building large states. The Greeks had oligarchies and democracies, monarchies and autocracies. All however resisted empire, and bonded together to resist subjugation by them.

We now live huge states, expanding both horizontally and vertically. And citizenship, what's that worth nowadays? You don't need it to own property. You don't need it to work. Hell, you don't even need it to fucking vote in some countries.

You should read Herodotus to discover what happened next.

Alexander the Great did worst damage to Sparta.

Literally made Sparta extinct.

Alexander the Great enforced an economic embargo on Sparta and pretty much forced the Greek city-states he conquered to completely cut off contact with Sparta.

This ended up fucking over Sparta hard until they ceased to exist.

Why would you need citizen to own property you absolute faggot that makes zero sense unless you live in a military state, read a fucking economy book

Please show me any culture that did not envelop and digest the weaker one.

>we'd never had the dark medieval times
We never did, among historians this is widely accepted as a meme championed by teenage atheists

>he thinks we actually stopped scientific advance at any point in history
Your fedora is showing

judaism

That was more Philip II who conducted such a policy and cutted Sparta out of the newly formed Leauge of Corinth and not allowing them to participate in the ‘Justice for Athens’ campaign. Alexander really just kept his father’s policies in place.

Sparta ceased to exist because of themselves. Their system of government made it hard for them develop and adjust to the changing times. The glory and prestige of Sparta didn’t fade because of Macedon. By the time Macedon started uniting all of Greece, Sparta had already become almost irrelevant.

duuude, just allow all your new apartments being build to get sold to foreign investment banks, fuck having affordable homes and creating families and shit lmao, global real state market yoooo

>have some niche knowledge that will never come of any use
>everyone that doesn't know this is an idiot

wanna know how i know you're an idiot?

>Lose everything that makes you a unique people
>(((improves)))
Who cares if the 3rd world is invading our countries, just look at how cheap electronics are!

Attached: Global+boker+face_64913c_6904297.jpg (1669x817, 276K)

Attached: yuri.jpg (480x360, 20K)

I know I probably shouldn't, but
>Greels
>White

Jesus Christ, read a fucking book. I genuinely hope for you that you don't spew that kind of retardation in public, that's how stupid your post is.

no u

>fassbender
>my son
>gets head chopped off

Just in case you didn't know the death wasn't supposed to be sadder.

Bravo Nolan.

Persians would have set the helots free and the spartans would have had to work their own fields. The reason why everyone in Greece was jealous of the spartans was that when they weren't at war they did nothing but chill out and excercise.

LOW TEST

He embarassed Xerxes and the spear throw proved he wasn’t immortal. You’re right though, he still died.

>show their numbers are meaningless
>show that you can win
>your kingdom can collapse their entire empire after you die

Do you enjoy watching your wife getting fucked by a nigger?

why did the greeks exaggerate him to be a tranny

Nephilim

That's the Rape of the Sabine women you retard

American education.

The movie included those scenes with the wife at the senate though

>offers you being part of a bigger empire multiplying your chances of trading and prosperity
Spartans didn't care much abotu trade, and the Greeks in general were already trading West with Spain, Etruria, South France, South with Libya, Carthage and Egyp, North with the peoples living in the Black sea and East with Cyprus and even the Persians when they weren't at war with them
>offers you new technology
Not really, Greeks were way more prolific than the Persians not just in mathematics, literature and philosophy but also in science/technology, art and architecture
>refuse and get your fellow men killed
To save Greeks as a whole and honor his town, Spartiates were the very opposite of individualists and were obliged to dine with their fellow brothers in arms at least once a day

Lemme tell you about a place called Iberia.

>I'm not a history expert
oh it shows

Attached: 1499181134924.jpg (1024x768, 58K)

My lady.

>Greece that led to the creation of drama, maths, science, philosophy, rhetoric, etc. was not found in such concentrated abundance in the ancient world outside of Greece

Because he IS, Gandalf.

Attached: 1546857411270.jpg (608x430, 105K)

He was a ruler. It's either he/his family gets the chance to exploit common people while keeping all the power and valuables, or they have to share it with someone bigger and stronger, becoming semi-exploited themselves. Don't expect a reasonable decision from a glorified criminal.

Also about the trade with Persia thing there is to say that it was already quite intense despite the hostilities, for example the Phoenicians, such as those living in Sidon, hosted a community of skilled Greek artisans manufacturing sarcophagi en mass for them

Attached: Greek sarcophagus Sidon.jpg (770x1024, 412K)

DEM NIGGAS B NAKED YO

Attached: National museum.jpg (280x180, 5K)

This

is this show kino? I've heard quite a bit about it but haven't checked it out yet.

>burgers

Attached: 1550910652647.jpg (500x372, 15K)

I've watched enough blacked.com cuck porn to know that wh*toids are doomed.

But then Persia was forgotten and nobody gives a fuck, it’s now a conquered Islamic shithole while Greece was the foundation stone for the West. You’re so emasculated you make me sick.

It is kind of a soap opera and very Chinese (ie cheesy)

>emasculated
How masculine should one be to post regularly on anonymous forums with funny pictures?

It's because west rose to prominence. If the middle east rose to power you'd be saying the same about the Greeks. You idiots don't know how the world works.

>conquered Islamic shithole
So is greece lol

>burger Christian

basedart fag

Nobody cares asshole. It's based on a comic book. Neither the film or the comic is meant to be an accurate portrayal of the events that took place. It's so over the top in every way only fucking idiots would think this. Nobody really thinks Persians were 30 feet tall and kept giant frankenstien monsters in chains or that they filed giant fat peoples arms into bone claws or that they rode rhinos and wooly mammoths and shit like that, or that spartans fought monster ninjas wearing masks called the immortals. It's just a fantasy exaggeration loosely based on the 300 spartans. Of all the complaints about the movie, to say it's not realistic is the most idiotic.

true in many ways
t. history expert

I thought the narrator was a clear indicator of exaggeration

this. i get his meaning, but he should be more clear about the ripple effect

Sometimes suffering and freedom is better than pleasure and servitude.

Those who trade safety for freedom deserve neither.

>no u!
Every time

>ancient persia
>destroying jews
pick one