Name ONE show with no bad seasons

Name ONE show with no bad seasons.

Attached: 1446917425815.jpg (1080x720, 420K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y--i9lNqLjM
youtube.com/watch?v=APBr3RHpgR0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rome

Mr. Belvidere

based

Attached: Avatar-The-Last-Airbender-Free-Download.jpg (680x1000, 281K)

Sopranos. You might think season 5 is bad but it really isn't.

Even though I don't like Parks and Rec as much as the office I think that the seasons actually maintained their quality about as well as could be expected.

True Detective

twin peaks

Literally the best season?

The Young Pope, Sharp Objects, The Night Of, Carnivale.

The Americans

user, it said no BAD seasons, not no GOOD.

I am legitimately confused as to how people can see pics like this and be like "uh yeah, woman's feet and feet in general are disgusting"

Garth Marenghi's Darkplace

Deadwood.

The Wire

It gets weaker at the end but never bad.

Attached: 81l9Z3RKwsL._RI_[1].jpg (1600x1200, 491K)

Babylon 5.

Law and Order

Matlock

I found Curb Your Enthusiasm to be pretty consistently good

Firefly

Season two is Game of Thrones-tier garbage.

Yes Minister

1000 Ways to Die

large wrists on a female means it's a tranny.

the latest season was absolute horse shit
couldn't even continue watching it after the second episode all the buildup and setups to the jokes were so obvious and unfunny

TYP only has one season

if you hold each season up to the first's quality then no but they do work as their own thing just fine

mama's apple pie, the fourth of july

Every season of Mad Men was good

I make no claims as to the sex of that individual, but their wrists are very slight

>confused matlock with kojak
okay

No one's mentioned The Shield or Fawlty Towers yet? REEEEE

explain this then

Attached: IMG_20190307_094919.jpg (2610x4640, 2.41M)

AbFab

wtf is wrong with her eyes, is she coked up ?

Stella.

Breaking Bad. It's became cool to hate though.

police squad

Breaking Bad

Person of interest

I'm not into feet sexually at all, they're definitely cute but I have no sexual desire when I see nice feet.

Taboo

iZombie - last two weren't quite up to par with seasons 1 & 2 but they're not 'bad'. Nothing stinks about iZ, even the rotting corpses are cute.

Attached: DUgttcxUQAADeCj.jpg (1200x960, 271K)

2nd season sucked. A real wash-out.

Brooklyn nine nine

Ed, Edd n Eddy.

Peep Show

the show is literally called "iZombie"
There is absolutely no way I will believe that it could be good

I absolutely hate this show, but I can’t stop watching it.

It isn’t good, but if you start watching it, you won’t be able to stop. It’s like a mind virus.

Are you serious that last season was pure garbage

come on no one mentioned this?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1280x1882, 635K)

Attached: wolverine.jpg (948x720, 36K)

That's a man, isn't it?

Bojack Horseman.
IT Crowd
Black Books
The Good Place

Firefly

Assuming retard OP implied show with more than one season, I can name a few:
>According to Jim
>Monk
>The IT Crowd
>The Crown
>Monty Python's Flying Circus
and many others

Mad Men

cause it's gross. who the fug wants to watch a cartoon about suburbanized rednecks? it just looks depressing.

>season 2
come the fuck on

>t. footfag
people don't think they are "disgusting" they just don't have a weird pervy attraction that they can't shoving in everyone's faces.

I used to hate season 2, but as time goes on I appreciate it a lot more

it has really good life lesson

BLOSSOM!!!!

30 Rock
American Dad
The Expanse
Heil Honey I'm Home

>it has really good life lesson
what's that? dont be like these people?

pozzed up

Farscape

>6th season of 30 Rock
>not bad
yeah I'm stopping you right here

I hope to god this is bait

Arrested development

Malcolm in the Middle

yeah, pretty much

Breaking bad

>feet
>a weird pervy attraction
>on Yea Forums
Cool post dude, but you have to go back.

The Walking Dead

Everybody Hates Chris desu

Attached: 1530282435163.jpg (676x720, 50K)

it's not. king of the hill was a forced meme that was riding the coattails of prime simpsons years. if you like koth you literally fell for a meme.

Shameless the UK version

Only has 6 episodes

The Neighbors

Everybody and their grandma hates S2. The shows primary focus is Baltimore and the corruption from the top that trickles down and affects all of the communities in the city. They had to show the docks

Unironically Breaking Bad

The Office

what the fuck it's always been the best season

I'm guessing you don't have Netflix

Attached: getmemad.png (224x249, 69K)

Metalocalypse

"the adventures of me"
a show I made when I was 15, it was about my life. I just recorded everything i could and uploaded to youtube. thank god I nuked that shit years ago

Attached: 1318199516002.png (645x773, 39K)

When Bobby becomes obnoxiously high pitched and everyone talks faster it goes downhill.

The Office UK

Attached: 304e41d92f50f801d6e1179eb49f0852.jpg (1200x1600, 113K)

Life and Times of Tim
Nirvanna the Band the Show
Nathan For You
Sopranos
Mad Men

I, Claudius
War and Peace
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

Clerks The Animated Series

Banshee

Terrace House

Attached: mayu_koseta_32.jpg (1134x938, 140K)

That's sad. Why would anyone think they are interesting enough to record their shit life.
How old are you now?

Barry
Sex Education

>boobies, butt AND soles all in the same frame
shes perfect

nope. i realize it's popular but just thinking about that show and the people that watch it is depressing to me. like it's just a bunch of obese people with menial jobs watching, is what i picture. this is based on the people i've witnessed quote things like "hhhhhboby" from the show.

Not very rainbow rhythms of you

I love Mayu. She was such a good girl on the show and she got zero love. Asian men just can't handle a sexy broad like this.

Attached: mayu_koseta_25.jpg (1200x1600, 324K)

Good answer

Fargo

I didn't like Season 4 of the wire. Been a while since I watched that show, but that was when they introduced Marlow as the main druglord and had that cringey side-plot with the school kids, right?

I liked the S1 and S3 story of Avon/Stringer and their crew, and I liked S2's story with the working class polacks at the docks. But after that, is where I just stopped watching.

Never bothered with S5 at all though, not sure if that was good or not.

How can it be garbage when it has one of the most kino moments?
youtube.com/watch?v=Y--i9lNqLjM

Police Squad
in color!

>Women
It's a trap, not even meming.

BASED

Yes, Minister

based Cotton grabbing that Minh ass

Farscape.

I enjoyed the heck out of Dexter from start to finish. It was only later that I learned that most of the "true fans" apparently hate everything from Season 4 onwards. Some people insist that Season 1 is the only good one.

helloooo fatass

Killing off Deb was the worst turn the show coule take

Space dandy

Dan Vs.

she looks like she fucks asian men
she looks like she fucks white men

Phoneshop

Breaking Bad

came here just to say this

fpbp

Reddit's Firefly

This

Accurate somehow went from great procedural to great serial after a few seasons

LOST

Life on Mars/Ashes to Ashes

Attached: simp.jpg (183x275, 21K)

That cast is everything. The girls are sexy the guys are cool and sexy all in Different ways. Shows plots meh but the character interactions are the reason to watch.

I second this. I actually wish the last season was longer. I found the time Skip a great idea and really wished they played up the Ron vs Leslie angle. Made complete sense between their characters to be at odds.

Based. Show had literally 3 bad episodes over its whole run

Please tell me this is bait. You reddit faggot.

5 Naan, Jeremy?

Attached: bros.jpg (825x464, 106K)

Simple.

Attached: Tales of Gold.jpg (1059x1500, 361K)

t. Discord Tranny

A fucking leaf.

Isn't that just a ripoff of TaleSpin?

Other way around, kid.

5 and 6 fell off a bit before the last season. The ones that were Councellor Jamm heavy were pretty tedious.

That Sneed cartoon

Attached: 81huuaiNR8L._RI_.jpg (2560x1920, 314K)

Fucking this.

Malcolm in the middle

Nathan for You

Well that was my favorite cartoon when I was 5 , I'll check this out then.

No, not season 2, you buffoon, and not season 5. There are no bad seasons. There are best seasons, which is debatable.

Attached: cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpg (1200x675, 178K)

It's true.

Attached: 1551899820216.jpg (640x480, 20K)

came here to say this

Attached: 937ab3bd679521926a2e6ea7cf2500dc.jpg (640x427, 47K)

Attached: avatar.jpg (1280x1024, 236K)

Blackadder. You're a Turk if you claim series 1 is bad.

Attached: 1482106703169.gif (450x340, 2.37M)

Be aware, it's pulpy as fuck. But that's part of what makes it good. Nothing like it on tv.

>sniff

Attached: SNIFFFFFFFFF.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

Whenever I rewatch it I end up wishing they hadn't made Baldrick such a complete idiot in the other seasons. I really liked his cunning in season 1. Like, I think I'd have preferred if Percy was the silly idiot, Baldrick had street-smarts and Blackadder was the one with sarcastic wit.

Attached: 86C6AF94-254F-4FD6-924F-BD33450EBE4C.jpg (946x533, 154K)

Why are thic assians so kino?
Those might just be the best feet i've ever seen. They look incredibly soft. This has to be photoshopped.

>monk
i stopped watching after the episode where julie had a black boyfriend and natalie was okay with it but he turned out to be the killer in the end

M*A*S*H

>According to Jim
You should have died instead of your brother, Jim.

Series 1 is obviously the "worst", but it's still really funny.

Attached: from galveston.png (487x377, 306K)

Attached: 1524595794766.gif (320x240, 1.79M)

King of the Hill

It's strictly formula for each season, but it's always fun. Agreed.

Jericho

Father Ted

Attached: 1482097807271.jpg (500x382, 50K)

Attached: 1549403848016.webm (1280x718, 2.74M)

Oz. Last season wasn't as good, but still not bad.

>inb4 that musical episode

Attached: TepidJoyfulCatbird-small.gif (334x251, 966K)

This

Underrated Post

My name is earl, raising hope, Bob's burgers, saving history, those who cant.
Technically Seinfeld if you view it as it came out. Season one is hard to watch after you have seen the rest. And can be a little difficult to get into but all the elements build and draw you in in season one so I'm calling it. Seinfeld as well.

Cracker.

Attached: cracker.jpg (1500x1005, 256K)

The it crowd. Toast of London.

Hannibal.

Attached: 89ebd309-116b-43e9-9107-f0111ea1e5c8.jpg?interpolation=progressive-bicubic&output-quality=90.jpg (1920x1080, 442K)

Vikings

I can't fucking believe that I'd completely missed this until a year or two ago.

Attached: this.png (689x662, 652K)

desu I kind of liked season 1 the most

Apparently I missed it once again.

Attached: lovejoy.jpg (680x1000, 94K)

>the knick
Not found
All of you kill yourself

Tim & Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!
Check It Out with Dr. Steve Brule
Tom Goes to the Mayor

Eh, season 1 is bad. I had to be encouraged to keep watching I disliked it so much.

Series 5 shat the bed it was almost a comedy how unbelievable it was.

I thought the last two were considerably weaker. The rest is solid, I give you that.

No.

I'll do you one better
>Gets even better each season

Attached: KNDLogo.png (250x150, 34K)

Life On Mars, yes.
Ashes to Ashes, no.

The anagrams were amazing.

>Okay we need a new bad guy now that Gus is dead
>Who could be a similarly deep anti-hero with a sophisticated backstory to be the big bad in the next season
>I know! FUCKIN' LITERAL NAZIS!

Bravo Vince!

Attached: 1317916412370.jpg (257x287, 12K)

Gus should've been the final boss instead of nazis, yeah. But I wouldn't have wanted to see Gus vs. Walt drag for another whole season, either. I dunno, maybe Madrigal could've been more involved.

Better Call Saul > Breaking Bad

scrubs

No shit, fuckhead

This unironically

Fawlty Towers

Letterkenny

Just because nobody bothered to watch the last season it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

For me its walking into her room and shoving a flaccid cock into ass crack. You leave because you can't get it up while she ignores you and eats a McDonalds McChicken, The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

The Young Ones

the simpsons

Underrated

The Expanse

Rome
Spartacus
Burn Notice

Legion X hasn't had a bad season yet. I didn't understand what happened last season, and the thought of it causes me discernible anxiety, yet i have to admit it was good.

Yeah but it's like good game of thrones tier, not later thrones.

lol

black sails

Spartacus gets really good towards the end for some reason.

Ash Vs The Evil Dead

I know this bitch.

You're frelling right

Attached: 63542734234283.gif (245x188, 827K)

Because based CAESAR and Crassus btfo out of multiculturalism I mean slaves!

The first half of Spartacus' first season isn't good. The first extended episode is outright terrible frankly. Once it gets good later in the first season, it only gets better and better right until the series finale, but it still has a dodgy first season.

Batius makes it worth it.

Lost count how many times I heard the word cock.

Have you seen the final season? The great pirate armada plot derails into a gay lovers quarrel, and the show literally just ends on that note.

One time when I was 6, the phone rang and I wanted to answer it and be a big boy.
Nigga on the other end of the line was doing over the phone surveys, like the kind that gauge consumer habits. This is before the internet. Like a faggot, I answer all of his questions. One of his questions was "How many times a month do you eat at Mcdonalds?" Being 6, my concept of time and what a month was, were skewed. So I thought about it to myself and said "Probably something like 4 or 5 times a week". Thinking a week was like half a year. The nigga tried to hide what was probably a laugh and then he said thanks for answering and hung up. I still think about it even today. He must of thought I was a HUGE fast food eater.

I hated Navae so fucking much. Was glad to see her die.

youtube.com/watch?v=APBr3RHpgR0

based. I'm currently on S02, E07 - Home on the Remains

Navae ruined several seasons and the show immediately got better as soon as she died.

Attached: 1515875410298.png (500x471, 370K)

Those two characters were sleepers until suddenly breaking out. The decision to make Crassus a stoic was a bold one, and somehow they milked depth out of such a character actually overcomes the show literally raping Caesar's character.

Caesar was fine throughout Spartacus. Crassus was treated pretty well given his legacy is generally treated as him being seen as militarily competent but in actual history he was a decent commander who put down the slave rebellions happening after the Social Wars in Italy.

...actually no, I can't.

I'm referring to a certain infamous scene, not his character throughout, which was otherwise well portrayed.

Have to agree with this, though S1 and S2 were a lot better than S3

Came here to post this

Attached: 1416594279517.jpg (515x316, 40K)

Cops

Tiberius raping Caesar?

>THIS IS THE LAAAAAAAST DUEEET LAST CHANCE YOURE GOOOONNA GET!

What show is this i need to see it asap

Very disappointed at all the boomers ITT

Attached: pglr7bktmivmpfa7iex0.jpg (750x445, 100K)

The series, yeah. Unfortunately the movies are shite.

The thick of it

>the first 3 seasons

Attached: 1355664635757.png (351x440, 307K)

Angel

Attached: 1454757236398.gif (250x170, 801K)

Bottom

Based and Redpilled. Furthermore:

Blackadder
Spooks
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
The Grand Tour

The first movie is good.

Third rock from the Sun

Bates Motel

Attached: maxresdefault-2.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

Carnivale's s2 is mediocre to bad. Leagues behind the amazing s1. Esp. that dumpster fire of an ending.

Four elements trainer is kino. Mind broke katara is great.

Nah, the first season at least is rough.

Californication

Bait. The last season was pretty bad.

There's no way it was bad. It has some weak episodes but also some of the best in the series.

No.

I'm glad at least 3 people here have watched it

Firefly

It's single season is both Firefly's worst season and best season at the same time. Show still sucks.

No bad seasons, some may be better then others, but none were bad.

Attached: Justified-ChaiNT-drop.jpg (911x1331, 265K)

love me some banshee, vikings, hannibal and justified

The blonde was annoying and a waste of screen time after season 1

I thought the season with the swampniggers running the bordello was a chore, but they made up for it completely with that final 21 foot knife showdown.

Korgoth of Barbaria

Attached: 1399279803323.gif (320x200, 714K)

Seasons 1, 2, and 4 were good. the rest were awful. In particular from S5 onward, each season was worse than the last.

On my first watchthrough when it originally aired, I didn't like the later seasons. I recently marathoned the whole series and they were better than I remembered.

Was 4 trinity killer?

black sails

please be elaborate bait. if not, i bet you're a fucking city dwelling devil

depends on the cutoff season..
also no sneed replies, maybe sneedposter finally had an aneurysm

Stargate SG-1

Patrician. Fuck the reboot though

Patrician choice

Castle Rock

Yeah.

Nah, they're trash. Every season was them trying to pull random shit out of their ass because they were grasping at straws trying to keep the show going.

the one season with Tom Hanks' son was particularly bad. Everyone was calling it from episode one that Edward Olmos was in his head. And then we get the ""twist"" later on that everyone saw coming from a mile away. I remember people genuinely thinking that the twist would be that Olmos was real, because they said "there's no way the writers are so fucking stupid that they think Olmos being in his head would be a good twist"

Boyd's girl? Or Rayban gribbon's ex?

I enjoyed the change of scenery, and the showdown was great, but compared to crazy redneck mom with poison juice it wasn't as good.

Please leave

Nathan For You

Mr Robot, 3 seasons kek

Season 5 and 6 were a shore to watch. At that point I only cared about the characters

>everything past 10 yrs ago was/is trash

whole premise of this thread is a show with no bad seasons. breaking bad had some great episodes throughout but absolutely had some stale seasons after the death of gus, even the killing gus season dragged on in the middle.

Walter white was the final villain you dubm shit. The entire show was about a Beta becoming an alpha. Both Hank and Jack were naturally alpha while Walt broke himself to become Alpha. Hank and Jack were two sides of the same coin.

Beat me to it. F

Game of Thrones.
A few bad scenes here and there. Mostly camp or “bad pussy” dialogue, but every episode is decent And watchable. Some episodes are just ok, some are amazing. No bad seasons.

Carnivale

the americans. solid show all the way through

Nah it got boring in the middle, and it was never as good as season 1 again

who dis

Forgettin about that last season there, David?

Really? isn't it like a shit tier anime wannabe show?

Attached: Crime_Story.jpg (250x203, 20K)

Attached: 80032.jpg (360x360, 26K)

Xavier: Renegade Angel

MEGAS XLR

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

mah nigguh

Attached: 1333547953737.gif (301x250, 1.31M)

Best anime I've ever watched.

Attached: sixfeetunder.jpg (767x431, 46K)

>Okay we need a new bad guy now that Gus is dead
>I know! Main protagonist is now antagonist!

BRAVO VINCE!

three seasons of kino

Attached: jay.jpg (625x415, 33K)

Friends.
Stargate SG-1.
Fawlty Towers (only 2 seasons but both perfect).
Red Dwarf.
Parks And Recreation.
Father Ted.
The X Files.
I'm Alan Partridge.
The Boondocks.

I'm sure there's tons more.

Cheers

>Monk
Even if you liked Natalie more than Sharona Season 8 was incredibly weak by any metric.

Attached: 1544838000948.jpg (750x545, 61K)

>Red Dwarf.
Back To Earth was shit

>Red Dwarf
>The X Files
Season 9 of both were really bad man

Pleb opinion. Season 8 was one of the best even if you don't like the ending

Season 1 of Parks is bad

Season 7 and 8 were meh as well.

I watch it for Rahul Kohli. What a sex of a man

Attached: CwH2DiUXgAAm6Jp.jpg (854x640, 64K)

Man this poster was really tame at the time but looking at it now I can see at least four different things that would cause an outraged twitter mob to get the show cancelled.

Yeah, I agree. Seasons 1-3 of the Wire is the best run of 3 seasons ever, but 4 and 5 are just generally good TV.

Firefly

No one's mentioned Leverage yet. The last season was definitely more off-the-wall with unusual plotlines rather than the usual "ruin the executive's life" scam but it wasn't bad by any means.

>What is season 4?

Attached: 1542476728830.gif (500x500, 1.82M)

Season 5 is somehow the bad one when season 6 (especially the first half) exists?

Deadwood

Attached: E.b..jpg (1200x675, 63K)

The Prisoner

>Hurr, Wyatt Earp, you are the famous Wyatt Earp. Wanna see the circus, Wyatt Earp? Also there is this reincarnated guy who loves to kill whores. Let's stall until they cancel us...

Cocksucker

that's an actual tranny you flaming faggots lmfao

Attached: 1550798083992.jpg (241x198, 4K)

Attached: 1450485353405.jpg (782x788, 321K)

she's gorgeous though

Danger 5

Attached: 1477685449735.jpg (1783x1181, 1.64M)

This. It had a season that wasn't as good as the first one, but the entire show is amazing from start to finish. Best series ever made. Everyone involved did a great job.