Hmmm

Hmmm.....

Attached: IMG_20190307_154638.png (1080x1595, 530K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Dataracer117/status/1103524417190092800/video/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

link or gtfo

twitter.com/Dataracer117/status/1103524417190092800/video/1

Surprise!

Plenty of current movie critics are just cheerleaders; they praise every major Hollywood movie, no matter how brain-dead it's.

This has been known for years, but it has especially become more noticeable with modern Disney films, just look at at Black Panther, Zootopia, Incredibles 2, and pretty mush every “mainstream” Disney film.

I bet my left eye that the Lion King and Aladdin remakes are going to get at leased a 75% on Rotten Tomatoes. No matter their actual quality.

>russian text
hmmmmm

I try not to shill, but the aggregator that I distrust the least is Metacritic, and they certainly have their fair share of favoritisms.

I hope normies will realistic this too. No way 20 blend and repetitive CGI filled craps would get legitimate praise all the time.

>realistic
realise, fucking autocorrect

Nice try ESL (Russian) spy! I'll never turn on Disney

Thankfullt TLJ and Captain Cringe are waking normies up

Plus that nigger flick when they gave it pity Oscars.

Does this come as a surprise to anyone?

I'm not sure why this is a surprise, the LA Times did a scathing article about Disney buying off Anaheim City Council members and Disney blacklisted their film critics from preview screenings of Thor and Last Jedi.

considering the competition it had in those categories, it deservrd the wins. Not like it won for best CG
Your obvious seething is just as bad as thier bullshit

No but its an out of sight, out of mind thing and we ignore this "open secret" until its out in the daylight where we simply cant ignore it. Keep dragging this out and we'll see change real fucking quick

Attached: 1551917309576.jpg (720x707, 66K)

They gave oscars to nigger panther? OH NONONONO HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JUST FUCKING NUKE HOLLYWOOD ALREADY LMAOO

why are you russians so evil? how can you hate a quintessentially american movie like captain marvel?

Why isn't this posted every thread, everywhere, every day? This is fucking huge.

Attached: disney.png (889x1050, 613K)

You niggerfaggots realize this bullshit circus is your own fault for taking splattytomatoes seriously in the first place right?

Fuck Disney

Fuck Jews

Fuck the movie industry

God bless MJ

Attached: 1520656426366.png (623x527, 170K)

that's serbian or bulgarian

3 Oscars. 2 of them were not deserved and one may argue about 3rd one.

Hollywood has always done this. They destroyed Scandal Magazine in the golden age of Hollywood, and Nikki Finke was the most feared journalist on Hollywood until she was forced into submission and now shills for the democrats. It’s always been a controlled society.

They lifted the block shortly after this.

I'm shocked, just shocked.

MJ tried to warn us.

This but unironically

I wonder why????

All news outlets expressed their disgust.

If we had a President with balls Disney would be in the middle of an antitrust suit right now, not buying fucking fox.

hmmmmm indeed