Pleb filter

Pleb filter

Attached: kino.jpg (220x327, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nKnXfQV8S94
youtube.com/watch?v=oqdiN5cFgZs
youtube.com/watch?v=nVmXsBNfwHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It really is. Even if it's the worst of the trilogy, it's not a bad film whatsoever. Still better than the Amazing movies, and eons better than Homecoming

fpbp

Spiderman 3 >> ASM 1&2 > Homecoming > spiderverse

I disagree, I think SM3 is the best of the trilogy. Honestly I find 1 and 2 to be just okay, while I think 3 is an absolute hoot and infinitely rewatchable

kino
youtube.com/watch?v=nKnXfQV8S94

All they had to do was not shoehorn Venom in.

They never said it was venom in the movie did they?

Agreed

youtube.com/watch?v=oqdiN5cFgZs
Insane how good the special effects look

Attached: Untitled.png (1230x538, 836K)

I've seen 1 and 2 many times. The first time I felt girl boob was when 2 was on in the background. Should I watch 3?

Why does Yea Forums hate Homecoming so much?

Why the FUCK haven't you seen 3 yet?

I loved it, Topher's Venom was like the anti-Peter. It's who Peter would have become if he didn't have Uncle Ben to steer him on the right path, so I like that he isn't some big Chad type.

Because it's bad. Replaced Uncle Ben with Iron Man and its pathetic. Replaced redhead Mary Jane with a black actress. Not as fun as the Raimi trilogy.

The fight scenes are some of the best in all of cape shit.

Terrible cast, plain and simple. Michael Keaton carried the whole fucking movie

I don't hate it, it's better than retreading the same origin story again, but I can't help but notice that it seems to take place in some kind of post apocalyptic dystopia where everyone except Peter and Vulture are some kind of brown mutt creature.

Man, this movie made me cry. And i mean, a lot. Those scenes with Harry manipulating MJ in order to fuck her relationship with Peter were really heartbreaking.

One could say that there is too much information for the movie, but i really don't think so. It is thrilling to watch it, from the beggining until that majestic ending.

Attached: filho do messi.png (388x395, 413K)

the others were presents, but nobody gifted me 3

Awwww, little user gonna cry?

It's the only Spider-Man film I genuinely love

ye
what you gonna do about it faggot

Worse than making MJ a mutt was writing her as this sassy cunt who always has a snide remark. Gone are the days when female leads can be sweet and lovable I suppose

I fully fucking agree. For some reason being nice and kind is now seen as a bad thing for female characters so they all have to be sassy.

girls don't exist to act like fap material for you, incel

Wow fucking great argument. I didnt even talk about how they look retard. Just that they're all written as smug assholes and not someone you'd like irl.
>also implying zendaya isnt fap material

Sandman is the best antagonist from a superhero movie ever.

i didn't mention their looks either, i said how they act
>reading comprehension
>you
pick one

His particle effects still look amazing and far better than the special effects in any capeshit made today

>This deep in the thread and no one mentioning the most KINO scene in all of capeshit history

youtube.com/watch?v=nVmXsBNfwHY

Well then your initial fucking post failed because all I said is it would be nice if female characters had you know... fucking likable traits. Seems like someone is projecting their incel mentality of "nice girl = fap material"

I would have posted the webm already but my computer crashed and I lost it

MuttJ wasn't a lead. She has like 20s of screen time in the film and none of it is plot related.

Attached: harry death.jpg (1920x800, 266K)

Eh whatever, she's clearly set up as the future romantic interest

This is the only time I've ever cried during a movie.

>you are my fren, Peter. My best fren

Attached: sad.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

nostalgiababies will defend this shit.

it looks like some crap hack snyder put in sucker punch.