Nick Fury vs Talos FULL FIGHT CLIP. BWHAHAHAHAHAH

youtu.be/UAM6O2qm8Lk

>That uncanny valley plastic coulson

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1280x720, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1vi_w2A0Ae4
google.com/amp/s/ew.com/movies/2018/09/07/captain-marvel-ben-mendelsohn-skrulls/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=aCL-rxnjS6o
youtube.com/watch?v=yFm1DKamuIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy shit that's embarrassing.
Samuel is simply too old for that, it's REALLY clashing to see him with CG makeup and moving like the 70 years old man he really is.
It was actually distracting, jarring as fuck.
Brie obliviously seen to doesn't even know were she is.

Denial is the most predictable of incel responses. But rest assured, it will be a hit and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

Attached: TheArchitectMatrix.jpg (410x180, 47K)

>2:08
BLAAAAAAAAH

how the fuck do you guys watch this cringey shit

holy shit she has the charisma of a bag full of sand
wtf this is awful

So they just spoil that the SHIELD director is a skrull like that

BLAAAAAARG

They told us Ben's character was a skrull from the very first official pictures/set reports. Its not a spoiler

>running for your life up some stairs
>take 1 stair at a time while flapping your arms like a bird

Attached: 1486588972059.jpg (213x237, 9K)

Not even the worst moments

youtu.be/1vi_w2A0Ae4

Video related, I NEED THIS in webm format

Literally nobody was flapping their arms like a bird retard

>Talos
SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS!

I didn't even know Ben was in this movie. He must be desperate, and he's always playing the same role

That wasn't too bad, maybe I should stop listening to you retards and watch some capeshit.

EMBARRASSING

Talos the mighty! Talos the unerring! Talos the unassailable!

I don't even give a shit about the terrible looking action scene, why is the movie shot like a goddamn TV show for fuck's sake?
>that stupid-looking running
>horrible dialogue
>camerawork is horrible
I knew that it was going to be generic but this is probably the worst looking MCU movie yet. What's wrong with the executives at Disney?

Clark Gregg looked like hell.

Are all the skulls Australia? WTF

@ 1:41

why does she lift her palm at him? what was that?

Sure, we can deduce that since it's the same actor, but they never outright say the director was a Skrull
not to mention most people don't keep up with official pictures and set reports

>Literally nobody was flapping their arms like a bird retard

Attached: 1523920154724.jpg (682x900, 115K)

>the way she run
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAH

Is the film really edited like this?

He is actually not playing his usual typecast role. All reviewers commented that he broke his mold in this one. At first he comes off as his normal strict villain shtick he always does. But He is actualy playing a total bro, good guy skrull with a slick talking australian accent in his true form

>she running on the skrull ship

BahahaahahahahahHaaHAHAHAAHAHA JESUS

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

>Bloodline
>Place Beyond the Pines
>Black Gold
What are some other Ben-kinos?

>but they never outright say the director was a Skrull

Except they literally did in on of those EW or whatever big articles first covering the film. It isnt a fucking spoiler retard

that bitch can't even properly run, what the fuck? she literally can't properly run!!!!!

God that looks so bad. It's like I'm watching a low production tv show on CW.

what TV show is this?

>those punch sound effects
Fucking hell, this is embarrassing.

>people pay for this in droves
hahahahahahahahahaha

Looks like a SyFy original.

whats with the TERRIBLE lightning work? this is sub amateur. this is fucking trash that will get billions, holy shit.

Is this kind of cringe happen in all capeshit movies?

Marvel Studios never loses. Marvel Studios never fails. Marvel Studios can not be defeated. Marvel Studios makes no mistakes.

Keep crying while Marvel keeps soaring higher.

Attached: marvel reign.jpg (767x432, 107K)

google.com/amp/s/ew.com/movies/2018/09/07/captain-marvel-ben-mendelsohn-skrulls/amp/

>His human version is posing as Nick Fury’s S.H.I.E.L.D. boss and secretly helping to spearhead the Skrull invasion of Earth

man I know it wasn't that original but going from the black panther soundtrack back to this is just ugh. I'm not about to jerk off BP but at least there was an interesting soundscape in it's ost with unconventional instruments that fed into the world they were trying to sell us on, here the music is just totally uninspired.

Rent free little bitch

Did he feel in charge?

The scene was clearly cut there moron

the entire product looks cheap as fuck. Disney are gods at generating money while using the least amount of effort, gotta give them that

youtube.com/watch?v=aCL-rxnjS6o

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

So, does this mean that Shield gets infiltrated by the Skrulls while they're infiltrated by Hydra? Does Hydra know of the Skrulls?

>I'm in charge, here.

is she on a goa'uld ship?

Attached: 1454855831622.jpg (700x393, 130K)

To be honest you have a point here: Captain Marvel should have been a spin off of Agents of Shield.

Does it scare anyone else how attached people get to brands and corporations nowadays?

That was actually really good. It's good to see marvel embrace vulgar auteurism

and the oscar for best editing 2019 goes to

Okay the world is officially a reality tv show

>BLEEEEEEEHHH
what the fuck is this movie lmao

At least CW costume crews know how to do an actor's hair so it looks like the 90s.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 30K)

Agents of Shield is better

Attached: 1550789426954.webm (700x394, 3M)

Attached: 1433455712404.jpg (513x592, 75K)

whats up with the pistol slide? it keeps going back and forth with each cut.

Attached: 484873.jpg (420x517, 96K)

Samuel L Jackson really showing his age

What is that weird hand movement at the end

This is actually a progress for Marvel movies, Ant-Man had a hammer-fired DA/SA Glock in it.

Are you retarded or do you not know how cut clips work? The scene they wanted to show ended before it could continue the context. She wanted him to hand her something

I think of it as cheering your favorite sports team, and it is massively screwed up.

>mfw this dumb pleb can't into vulgar auteurism

Attached: 1383941755231.png (255x235, 84K)

i never watch such stuff, mong. i just watch movies, not OMG HYPE söyboy fodder.

It's the kind of cringe that happens in all mcu movies

Nigga, you're rarted, stop trying to disguise that fact and embrace it.

>i dont know how simple cuts work thats been a thing since forever

There is no excuse that doesnt make you come off as retarded

Could he telegraph that pistol throw any more? Badass secret agent should have know the magazine was removed and slide locked without having to pull the damn trigger. Also I don't think the hammer can click if the slide is back.

Also the gun wasn't cleared before Fury got control of it, just the magazine released.

>when de aged Sam Jackson doesnt look anything like how he did when he was younger.

Attached: images.jpg (244x207, 5K)

He was de-aged to 40

>Sam Jackson Bertram Jenkins Ernest Jolly Jr.

I will never understand why they name their kids like that.

Did Brie never run in her life before they filmed that hallway scene?

My guess is she gets upset with him for calling in their location to shield and takes away his pager
Then by the end she gives it back modified

>Some are made
>...
>Discovery what makes a hero!

The fuck was that ending

Fury is supposed to be a man his early 40s here, yet he fights like a man in his 70s.

The editing in this movie looks shocking to be honest. It's all over the place

She probably wants the keys for the ship.... so that'll be the next scene.

Heh

why is fury fighting like he's 70 years old

He's 50 years old in real-life, but the film takes place in the past so time flows in reverse for him. Since they used deaging CGI on him to take off 20 years but time is flowing in REVERSE, he actually comes out 70 in the film despite LOOKING like he's 30

Attached: Scott_Steiner.jpg (1200x675, 114K)

It's obviously a year book and those are the names of 3 different people.

SHE DOESNT EVEN KNOW HOW TO RUN PROPERLY

amazing choreography 10/10

>He was de-aged to 40
He really wasn't. Pic related is what he looked like in the mid 90's.

Attached: Die Hard 3_Sam L Jackson.png (816x816, 986K)

This was all I could think while watching that. She is so fucking bad as an action star and it's obvious she's just a privileged white woman who has never done any sports in her life.

Guys I clapped when I saw Coulson

Surprisingly, her acting wasn't bad in those scenes. She actually had life rather than being deadpan.

stop fucking shaking holy shit
literally a single static scene with no cuts and you're still fucking shaking

i don't think you know what vulgar auterism is, maybe you're conflating it with autism

Yes, it's more worrying how a mayor multibillionaire company can tell some people what to do and they will obey.
It's bretty fucked up.

They didn't use the CGI technology to de-age him, it's 90% makeup except for his neck

But they want you to believe it's the same technology

That's why he looks ok but Coulson looks like crap

Attached: nick fury.jpg (1420x1312, 197K)

WHY IS SHE PLAYING THE SAME CHARACTER SHE PLAYED IN SCOTT PILGRIM.

SHE'S SUPPOSED TO BE A HERO

Attached: 7Awf.gif (480x240, 1.16M)

>No....FINE!

LMAO THAT ACTING!

Y I K E S

I

K

E

S

Seriously, you're singling out Jackson in this piece of shit?

Why is that lisping faggot Ben Mendelssohn allowed to keep having work

your ivory tower is collapsing around you, when you finally realize it's falling it will be far too late

reminder that he loses an eye to a fucking space cat

Because it's cheap and drooling regards who pay to watch this shit don't care.

Look at that heroic look in her face. Look at that heroic pose. I felt shivers.

Attached: chrome_2019-03-06_00-48-06.png (395x217, 82K)

...I legitimately don’t believe you. I refuse to believe that

I had a hard time reading this body language. She doesn't look ready to fight, she looks like she's casually opening an invisible door.

How is it they put this out as a trailer?
That was a seriously boring fight between a couple of geriatrics that they shaky cam quick cut to shit so I practically had a seizure watching it. Then a chase where there's zero sense of danger or risk even, and then a spoiler of Coulson's hero turn which means it was so obvious that it wasn't even worth calling a twist.

I’ve got kids, so I was going to see this regardless, but this is over the line.

search your feelings, you know it to be true
or just google it and get taken to the reddit thread for talking about the international release

I'm guessing it has something to do with the plot of the movie. Her running was what bothered me more.

Attached: 20190305221222.png (2560x1440, 414K)

>i'll try throwing the gun, that's a good trick!

that agent owsen cameo would had meant
SO MUCH MORE if he actualy died in avengers

Was hoping it was at least just some tard using "Nick Fury" in place of Sam Jackson's name, but no it's just another wasteful capeshit thread.

Her hand glowing reminds me of Iron Fist.

Attached: 5b51ea14bbb8831a008b48a9-1136-852.jpg (1136x852, 80K)

holy shit, I was prepared for a borefest but this looks so hilariously bad that now I'm curious how this trainwreck is going to turn out.

Attached: 1546004345814.jpg (358x439, 31K)

I'm more offput by the way she runs and holds her clenched fists when trying to look intimidating. It looks so off.

Colsen looks like he has vaseline smeared on his face wtf

Attached: 1550393526046.gif (178x195, 875K)

Gonna buy a ticket to Alita and watch this dumpster fire, i can't wait.

>1:57

Attached: 20190108_140633.jpg (387x352, 45K)

Agents of shield is still dogshit.

WHERE'S BANE?

Why didn't the "superheroes" just leap out over a single bound from of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each film following the tech wizard and his pals from New York as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the flat imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make spectacular unspectacular, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Perlmutter vetoed the idea of Nolan directing any of the films; he made sure the films would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody? Just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for the comics. The Marvel comic series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Batman series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the Captain Marvel comics were good though

"No!" The writing is dreadful; the comic was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a they wanted Carol to matter, they changed the comics numbering to "1".

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time they launched a new number 1, I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Sana Amanat's mind is so governed by cliches and dead bussines practices that she has no other style of being an editor. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Captain Marvel by the same Brian Michael Bendis. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Marvel comics at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Brian Michael Bendis." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read Marvel comics you are, in fact, trained to read Bendis.

Attached: thanos.0.jpg (1200x800, 100K)

based retards
youtube.com/watch?v=yFm1DKamuIY

Agents of Shield tier Directing!!!FACT!!!

You're not fooling anyone.

Lol he's actually 70 in real life. Black don't crack.

There were 50 cuts during one fight scene holy shit

God I just want you to spread my cheeks and shove a four feet dildo up my ass. Then I want to you to whisper your Captain Marvel and Black Panther reviews in my ears softly

Riveting stuff, reminds me of the Rodney King fight

Kek

You guys wouldn't know how these things come off would you?

and then that scream with the marvel logo interupting it. who what when where why and how

This movie is a shitfest

> Ahhhhhh! Save me Captain Marvel!

Kek'd.

The only good thing is that the shills will drop this movie one week after release

heh

jesus christ her performance is so terrible and pathetic
it's really that awful?

Attached: 83317689.gif (220x165, 2.9M)

So what the fuck? Did Talos just let those first two Elbow blows hurt him for a laugh because it makes no sense with how badly he overpowers Fury literally 5 seconds later

she runs like a fucking mong

Did you actually think people don't know what SLJ looked like in the 90s???

Attached: miscast.jpg (750x595, 179K)

Attached: ghostbustered.jpg (1258x1239, 301K)

they thought he'd only be in a few clips in 2008

Ben Mendelssohn is a hottie.

I think Ben looks better without glasses

Attached: black dudes.jpg (1443x591, 222K)

TOE KICK

Attached: fungus kick.webm (1920x794, 522K)

>Coulson
OH NOOOOOOO

Why is she bouncing

>MY BAAAD
>PART TIME
sammy is so old, goddamn. those moves...

Attached: 1549983289871.jpg (1022x1146, 391K)

why did she kick with her big toe

Attached: sexist 90s.jpg (1800x2400, 673K)

Ever see the Super Mario Bros. movie?

The West abandoned religion and national identity for this.

You may not like it, but this is what a perfectly meh film looks like

it's so endearing when she echoes the monstrous roar of the skrulls!

What a flat MAN HATER.

What a train wreck.

Attached: 10 more years.jpg (2274x1120, 565K)

SAVE ME CAROL!

cgi muzzle flashes
were a mistake

The logo and fonts aren't all that different. EW was shit. I should junk all the old ones from the 90s I have

Attached: EW20181228.jpg (488x650, 92K)

I don't get why they decided to inject Captain Marbel right now
they could have worked her up after Endgame ended.

>mcu fury loses his eye to a comic relief space cat

Attached: 1524788330413.jpg (689x757, 50K)

makes SHIELD seem twice as incompetent.

Also God.

Nick Fury is

R U I N E D
U
I
N
E
D

The vilain actor is good.
That's all.
Everything after that looks like a lower stargate episode.

The skrulls aren't evil in this movie. They're not trying to invade Earth.

He does get scratched by the cat. It's then infected enough he gets an eyepatch to cover it.

Has that guy ever played a good guy in movies before?

The music sounds like it's from a lego game wtf

At this point whole of Hollywood is just money laundering scheme. Can't believe millions go into productions filled with completely incompetent staff.

Yeah, thanks no. Gonna rewatch Alita.

Yea

uh oh

Attached: brie-larson-attends-marvel-studios-captain-marvel-premiere.jpg (4671x3114, 1.94M)

>longshot makes everything better

they could have hired a bunch of cosplayers cheaply, they're all pretty desperate, instead of just handing out jackets. At least the shilling would have come off a bit authentic

that banshee scream was really funny. everything else was trash though.

>longshot

Attached: 1483432201293.gif (480x287, 704K)

The actual twist is that the Skrulls aren't the villains.

The brown hair girl beside Brie is cute

Underrated

Attached: file.png (1434x610, 745K)

Rogue One

This looks like dog shit.

Attached: 1550482611183.jpg (226x258, 9K)

Who the fuck runs like that

Attached: 1548055758476.png (769x612, 168K)

Not if the mouse has anything to say about it.

Attached: Capture.jpg (988x604, 187K)

Steven Seagal.

so captain fridge's superpowers are shooting hand lasers like ironman?

That accent though... love it.
Is he meant to be super?

She shoots lasers, flies, has super strength, super speed, super invulnerability, and can also absorb energy blasted at her and redirect it back at her attacker. In other words a Mary sue.

I unironically enjoyed the BLEEEAUUUGH at the end

Attached: firing muh lazers.webm (1280x534, 250K)

oh shut up you angry incels, that scene looks really cool

Alita has 4 viewings at my theatre on Thursday. A total of 2 tickets have been sold. One for each of the two latest showings. Exact same seat, all the way in the back, leading me to guess it's some foreveralone neckbeard watching it twice in a row. Alone. Seething while everyone else watches Captain Marvel. Or jacking off. Whichever. Hope he has a fun time.

Never knew you can show double penetration in a PG-13 movie. Marvel is really pushing boundaries on this one.

Attached: hello beautiful.png (985x797, 714K)

This movie is so shit. The fighting looks stupid and cheap as fuck. Acting is supar. I can’t believe normalfags are drooling for this shit instead of Alita.

>that fucking image on the right side
>all of my fucking sides

Attached: HD.png (565x564, 1.22M)

>that camera work
>that choreography
>that dialogue
>that CGI (look that nigga neck lmao)

dios mio

Attached: powerful.jpg (600x338, 27K)

Starred Up.

I found it by pure luck and I'm still mad about it.

This

Imagine hating Cpt Marvel so much that you add shitty music to the video to make it seem worse.
You guys are disgusting.

Back in the 90's I was obsessed with dinosaurs and Jurassic Park. During PE class I would run with my body leaning slightly forward and hold my hands out in front of me like a velociraptor. There's a yearbook photo of a giant group of 5th grade students running during the annual Thanksgiving Turkey Trot, and there I am, front and center of the photo, running like a velociraptor.

I wish I was making this up and yes I was probably autistic.

Okay, the screech at the end got a laugh out of me.

She is Marvel’s superman without krytonite. What a joke of a character.

Attached: captain mary sue.jpg (757x814, 248K)

those cuts are making me dizzy

>All these anons laughing that she can't run
>nobody realises it's because of her fucked up feet
>nobody realises that Fury actually loses an eye because he looks directly at them

>see the name of a Greek mythological figure
>instantly think of your manchild videogames

Someone say "Talons"?

Attached: 1551656375170.gif (320x240, 1.44M)

lol looks like abc TV shit

also WE'VE ALREADY DECIDED YOU'RE GOING TO FIND THIS CHARACTER AN EQUAL TO IRON MAN.

Attached: 1551866328553.jpg (1600x1108, 413K)

Brie can't quip

>was
you don't grow out of autism

Embarrassing.

Also, that long scene from a movie that early.
DAMAGE CONTROL.

Attached: Untitled.webm (1280x720, 425K)

>no tits
>no ass
>no hips
>bitch face
>and not even footfags can get off to her

based retard

user bohemian rapsody just won an academy award for editing, there's like 3 people left working in Hollywood that know how to edit

based

Why the fuck is he australian?

Attached: 1550087142588.png (941x866, 514K)

Because he was born in Australia

Why is he running like he's dead tired

Neither felt uncanny valley to me desu
Fury's particularly well done, maybe it's not as noticeable because he's black. Coulson has a sliiight tinge of uncanny but looks good overall
The action was terrible though

>What a feelin (I am music now)
>Bein's believin' (I am rhythm now)

She runs like someone who never runs.

Attached: y2mate.com - captain_marvel_talos_vs_nick_fury_fight_scene_clip_trailer_new_2019_superhero_movie_hd_ (1920x1080, 1.56M)

She runs like a morbidly obese man.

t. morbidly obese man

This is why God doesn't talk to us anymore...

1 year training in a gym.

Attached: Untitled.webm (1280x720, 340K)

literally the blandest of blandest bland capeshit movies

I'm seeing some jiggle while climbing up stairs. Could we see more of that jiggle?

OH MY GOD IT'S JUST LIKE THE 90S MOVIES MY DAD USED TO WATCH

Attached: 15876851951.gif (413x243, 51K)

Yep. That's pretty terrible.

>We got ghostbusterd y'all

Attached: giphy.gif (245x265, 1.25M)

Can someone post the scene where the cat takes out Fury's eye?

What is going on with her face in this clip? Is it a double? It looks fucking weird for the half a second you can see it.

this. looks like tv. so cheap

This feminist is, dare I say it, based

>actual exciting fight scene
>suddenly brie shows up and the scene slows to a crawl and all excitement is drained

Fucking saved.

Holy shit.

She was going for the infection. It deals damage over time and is an Agility debuff.

We could have had Adam Warlock.

Didn't they tease that like a decade ago?

just so they could make a bland formulaic movie and market it like it's a must watch to understand the next big Avengers movie.

She runs like a rich valley girl.

How the fuck didn't Ben Mendelsohn see Brie coming in and shooting him? She was right in front of him, the shot didn't come from the side or the back. What? If it's not on screen, then the charcaters don't see it either? This workd for Leone in TGTB&TU, but here it's just daft.

Speaking of Mendelsohn has he been the villain in every fucking franchise now?
At this point he juts needs to be Dracula and killed by Tom Cruise in Mission: Impossible and he's been everywhere.

>that guy with a swastika
what the fuck

not that far just in Guardians 2 so thats why its not being developed

>every single one of them is more attractive than Brie
kek

This looks worse than Syfy shows and CW capeshows.

It doesn't help that she has no presence or can't make action believable.

Attached: 1551451334031.png (670x630, 850K)

The Skrulls aren't really evil in this movie. Jude Law is the twist villain.

wtf he actually is 70

You know I actually believe now that she did her own stunts cause it looks like shit.

>that scream at the end

Attached: laughing palpatine.jpg (413x395, 89K)

I swear Iron Man 1 wasn't like this

Holy shit how retarded her running is
>endless social media posting about her exhausting workouts
>she ends up running like a mentally challenged individual

>this shit will make atleast 700M

Attached: 115488.jpg (640x559, 23K)

Fight scene was fine. The deaging on Coulson and presumably Jackson is pretty solid.

The actual bad part is Brie Larson. "You called it in?" with no feeling, and running like a duck. Then the additional teaser of her fighting the skrull... that line has no weight, she's just doing "sassy independent woman" voice. She doesn't sound like she's going to fight them in her shackles anyway because she's just that bad-ass, she just sounds like she knows she has plot armor.

STOP DOING SHIT BEN MENDELSOHN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: download (1).jpg (750x422, 57K)

Badly made Hollywood trash makes a ton of money? Say it isn't so!

Attached: 1501036295404.gif (500x400, 988K)

>the butthurt little youtube boys
Yeah, all those people were just saying exactly what you now admit is true but were too excited for MUH FEMINIST SUPERHERO, just like you were too excited for MUH FEMINIST GHOSTBUSTERS. Don't get salty that men are just better at seeing through this stuff than you.

>that editing
Her face is different after the cut. How do you fuck this up so badly?

So far, I'm surprised to say, I'm entertained.
>Krennic lifts Fury up by the neck
>hammers him into the wall
>Tiger Knee on the way down
Neat.

Bullshit.

That part is good, but then Brie arrives and the whole thing goes to shit.

Marvel have really fucked up here. It's too late to change her role in Endgame. This might kill the MCU completely. Even the retarded feminists aren't cheering for this.

The first half of Iron Man 1 is the best we are ever going to get out of capeshit

You know, as long as I can stay awake for more Sagat Mendelsohn antics, I have no problem dozing off during the times Brie is served.

Attached: Presidents-Cheese-Brie-.jpg (496x750, 92K)

The obvious Animal kingdom and Mississippi grind.

>This might kill the MCU completely.
If there's a god I hope he makes it happen.

Uhm sweety, back the fuck off??!
She does her own stunts.

Attached: 52796539577a43772f1724a72c21b54c.png (623x586, 300K)

Thanos entire arc in Infinity War was more kino

>Incredibly talented actor returns for his second capeshit role
STOP DOING SHIT BEN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>01:51
>literally hits the wall
like pottery

>Always thought they'd be making Adam Warlock after Guardians 2
>Get the shitty female Captain Marvel instead
Thanks, Disney.

Why does she seem to have such a hard time running? Am I the only one seeing this?

>shes going to ruin Endgame
We were so close

>They're not down here
>Captain Cunt proceeds to clomp like a giraffe in a porcelain store

ayylmao

Check the thread, the running thing is mentioned quite a lot. Also, Fury is the one getting winded.

I can't wait for her to get recast

Who the fuck approved this. This is absolute trash. There’s absolutely no rhythm to the fight.

She runs like a legit retard holy shit

gawd... CGI has really killed the notion of an 'action film'... it has become a literal joke genre now

Attached: kiddy_kumite.gif (160x131, 498K)

Why do they run like they have to shit?

Attached: Capture+_2019-03-06-07-09-39.png (1953x1074, 1.44M)

Mad?

Attached: B1A225A1-C679-412E-9BAD-BB11897FFAB4.png (828x1792, 3.64M)

>most powerful heroes
why are they shilling that part so hard

Hahah

Brie larson running looks like someone who hasn't run their entire life lmao.

The Mary Sue virus is spreading!!

Attached: 1541431106047.png (882x714, 904K)

they literally just copied John Wick, holy shit
even down to the grappling moves

Truly disgusting.

Attached: 234234234.png (1189x547, 824K)

>"Repeat after me: I am committed to the social, political, and economic liberation of black people."
>she actually does it

fucking shit, it's literally a cult

please tell me she's a TERF
i love TERFs

She defeats Thanos single handed in Endgame because Marvel thought all this SJW shit was actually majority opinion.

They're probably going to have to quickly reshoot it or something, they're tracking for Thor 2 levels of disinterest in this film right now.

batman begins and the dark knight were peak capeshit

She is literally a knock-off Superman, only has no character, nor likeability.

>captain marvel
>more powerful than Hulk or Thor
lmao these people are pathetic

Quip Cat will save this movie at the box office

He probably moves better than the fat slobs on this site desu

holy shit that's a /pol/ badge

Attached: pol.jpg (474x474, 45K)

Easily worst part of the movie was Carols acting and screen presence. If this is the person supposed to fill in RDJs boots then good fucking luck

Don't worry bro, audiences will love her after she defeats Thanos by kicking him in the balls

She's mocking the skrull.

No need to be autistic.

Attached: thefuck.png (947x548, 430K)

He's 70 years old, he can't move like he used to

Attached: MODOK.jpg (504x478, 71K)

isn't Jude Law supposed to be the original Captain Marvel? Mah Vel or something

Why do they always pick such dull environments to have fights in?

Terrence is that you

>Fight scene was fine.
>The deaging on Coulson and presumably Jackson is pretty solid.
no it wasn't, both of those looked fucking terrible

fucking platinum

Did she really heavy stunts? People are praising her nonstop.

Ironically he still manages to move better than fucking Brie Toenail.

Mate, it's de-aging, what the fuck are you expecting? Remember Patrick Stewart in X3? Coulson looks excellent in comparison.

he looks like he's wearing his face like a fucking mask, don't kid yourself

>in comparison
Why are you not capable of reading? They can't go back in time and cast the original young actor so they have to de-age. Considering what it COULD have looked like, it's an excellent job.

Better yet, Wolverine Origins Prof X.

That's the one I was thinking of, but both were bad.

On AoS basically they showed that Hydra serves the Kree High Council so I suppose you can see Talos and the Skrulls infiltrating SHIELD as a double agent thing or whatever.

You're right. Young SLJ looks like a young Larry Fishburne.

She honestly looks constipated in whatever action she does. I guess when you're on drugs since the age of 13 it really fucks your body up.

Cause Strayans like Bongs and Leafs will always be better actors than Burgers. Cope

AoS is ignored by the film writers.

Leftover pasta but it's still delicious

Yo guys I looked up the director of this and it's actually two shitty directors and one of them is a woman wtf is going on here guys?

Based and kekpilled

Which is funny cause Joss Whedon's less talented brother did the series which just shows how much they gave a shit about it.

I actually liked it, credit where credit is due. It shows personality. An annoying overpowered bitch but that's better than nothing.

He played a guy who had sex with his sister in Beautiful Kate.

Wait, he regretted it, so that does make him a bad guy I guess.

Tom "Tom Cruise" Cruise looks on in disgust.