The Staircase

I still think he did it.

Attached: the-staircase-netflix-trailer-01-320x180.jpg (320x180, 18K)

>muh blowpoke

Imagine coming home from college to find out your dad murdered your stepmom, is making a documentary about his legal defense, possibly murdered another woman in the exact same way decades ago, wrote a bullshit book about made up Vietnam stories, and has been secretly meeting up with twinks on the side.

Yeah, no fucking shit. None of his story added up, and the doc was very heavily edited to support his side of the story.

And still believing he's innocent...

At least the younger daughter had some doubt.

And I couldn't stand his lawyer.

Attached: 1551017622616.jpg (750x750, 50K)

Lawyer was the best character pleb, knew his client was guilty but realized that getting this guy off was the ultimate Bar exam and a way to transcend to the next level of law

looks like a mix between Robert Redford and Alan Tudyk

It was bullshit using that to throw the trial out. But the only problem was lack of a murder weapon.

The amount of blood and distance of blood spray just didn't make sense for a fall.

I don't get why they didn't compare it with accidental falls from similar stairs. Would there not be photos taken if it was just an accident?

Total piece of shit. Felt so good seeing him fail.

FOR THE LAST TIME IT WAS A FUCKING OWL

That fucking chink analyst was based as hell.
Honest question tho, how do you all think he did it?

wasn't there a bloody bootprint on the back of her head or on the staircase that got left out of the doc? pretty sure something violent like that instead of meme answers like the owl

>murders a woman 20 years earlier in cold blood
>does it again
>blames on a owl or fall

Yeah she just fell he didn’t do nuffin

Attached: 03E7374F-326C-4ACD-B905-EC8179035480.jpg (474x355, 27K)

he 100% did it, especially after that final interview where he confessed that he lied and that she didn't know anything about him being gay or whatever.

Fun fact he let the director/producer of the documentary start pumping loads into his asshole.

Hence why the second season shows him in such a positive light. Gay love trying to cover the degenerate murders.

I didn't know there was a second season.

What was the story with the owl?

Is this what an owl attack looks like?

her head had imprints that resembled talons

>”hey I’m not gay, let’s be clear about that ok?”
>”have I fucked guys? Sure I have”
Death penalty this idiot now

Of course he did it, it's so obvious he did it, even a documentary so deeply up his asshole and bending over backwards to paint him in a positive light makes him look guilty

the owl story was that an owl flew into their house, into that weird staircase, knocked her off balance, and caused her to fall. Nothing resembled like talons, there were no feathers (and if you know birds, feathers fly if there's any commotion), and the owl somehow made its way out without being seen or heard

Why did he do it?

she found out about his gay extra marital activities, probably threatened to divorce him. And he's crazy

Didn't they make a cgi of her fall and she comically keeps banging her head like a cartoon. Kek. It's been a while since I saw this

Of course he fucking did it. Anyone with a functioning brain cell knows he did it.
>lol yeah literally this entire stairwell is drenched wall-to-wall in my wife's blood but she just fell lol I'm the victim here
>lemme hire these French guys to make a literal propaganda film about how I'm innocent except even in the documentary rigged specifically to favor me as much as possible I still look guilty

Personally, now, this just me talkin here, personally I believe the owl story.

I would believe it if they had found just one feather, even a little one. But if you've ever owned a bird or seen a bird fight something, you'd know that they pretty much explode and release feathers everywhere.

This is a theory because her hair had very faint traces of owl feathers in it. Besides the fact that it's a retarded fantheory the main explanation is that the boutique pillows they used every night were stuffed with the same kind of feathers

If he did it then where the fuck is the murder weapon?

It may have been a fatherless owl?

I haven't seen it but he's guilty