GHOSTBUSTER’D

GHOSTBUSTER’D

Attached: E1585B71-AE79-48B7-9818-59E586711E9D.jpg (1125x1523, 530K)

Attached: ???.png (540x464, 146K)

Is she arguing with herself or what's going on here?

I have no idea what that term means. They made ensemble cast kino?

No "ghostbustered" means YESS GYLLRRRLS power failed to make movies as good as a man could

Ghostbustered
The Last Jedid
Oceans 8ed

>GHOSTBUSTER’D
Is anyone surprised?

Lmao Marvel fans on suicide watch.

Attached: smile short.gif (500x248, 2.23M)

>ladytagonists

gentrifiers and house nerds will be removed

twitter has something called a "character limit," where you can only put a certain number of characters into a tweet. therefore if you want to say more than what you can fit in one tweet you have to make multiple tweets.

They are so mad. I shared some reactions in their thread and they lost their shit. They’re in the denial phase right now, calling all bad/mixed reviews “conservative anti-sjws”

Attached: 7367EF44-BBD6-45BC-B89E-CF38DCBC91B5.jpg (1125x1511, 663K)

the more i see of this bitch on this desolated hellhole of a website the more I fall in love. I might even watch the movie

15 likes.
why?

Attached: 1527991263115.jpg (1082x720, 120K)

Yes, she is a complete psychopath. DCfags truly identify with her.

Attached: 1551755108278.jpg (1258x1492, 615K)

Thanks for helping out grandpa there.

No, she's fairly consistent.
I'll try to break it down for you.
She doesn't want to see all the "misogynists" win by being right about Captain Marvel, which was hyped up massively as a feminist movie, where a girl would kick ass and be better then the boys, but it turned out just like Ghostbuster, bad.
She enjoyed the movie while watching it, on a basic/simple level, but as she thought about it later, she realized that it wasn't that good. That there are better movies then it, that often have really good central/main female characters.
She then questions why the people that made Captain Marvel, couldn't make a great movie with a great central/main female character, implying that at best, the Captain Marvel is a generic with a basic bitch main female lead, that isn't as great as every SJW cunt/Larson hyped it up to be.

There is a character limit and the answers to the single statements are under each tweet. Look at the baloons you dunce

Honestly, I'm going way out on a limb here but she sounds like she should be nicknamed Captain Based and Marvelously Redpilled

Not only did she coin 'Ghostbustered' but destroyed Marvel movies with facts and logic.

>all this rant
>"It was fine!"
when the check clears

>ghostbustered
>or
>people thought the movie looked like shit and then in turn voted with their wallet and didn't see it

>ghostbustered
so it will still be fresh on RT

You know, often i'm tired of how shit Yea Forums is but those times i usually get a glimpse of what's out there and remember that it can be worse, much worse.

Attached: 1475978079661.jpg (960x849, 191K)

>ladytagonists

Attached: 1547925807854.jpg (400x400, 45K)

Oceans was ok

anyone who says "y'all" needs a planet to fall on their fucking head.

>ladytagonist

Attached: laughing anime pos.gif (500x278, 1.8M)

>movie is fine
>wow based feminist
>movie is great
>fucking feminazi scum
this is called motivated reasoning friend

fuck off its fine if youre actually from the american southeast

Who is that?

She's starting to get it. Good for her.
Hopefully more people realize that it takes more than just making a female character "muh stronk woman better than dumb men" to have a good, relatable, satisfying character.

Attached: 1474585463968.jpg (288x334, 38K)

>Oceans 8
Its budget was only 70 million and it generated 300 million at the box office. It was a financial success that made more than 3 times its budget.

Thank you kind roastie

Justice for Billy!

So what's the problem you guys have with this? This is really reasonable. Sometimes female lead movies are good and sometimes they are bad, this is such a case.

Why demonize people for wanting good movies?

Attached: 1487569491693.gif (266x268, 1.07M)

You mean like an entire week of threads with nothing but "nothing will be playing in the theaters but Captain Marvel!"

Enough with the euphemisms. She doesnt "just want a good movie", she wants a feminist cultural icon to push her agenda

Guess its RT audience score lmao

Attached: 94.jpg (745x748, 211K)

based retard

You mean like a few hours of those threads? Yeah truly terrifying.

I know you're only saying 300 million so some poor pedantic guy will actually respond 'WELL AKSHUKKALLY', so I'm just going to post this instead.

Attached: Comparison.png (640x471, 108K)

So is Yea Forums wrong for constantly praising cultural icons that push their agenda?

She's right though that a well written film would be a form of good feminism rather than corporations trying to market off of vaginas

Nothing wrong with exemplary characters, if a movie is good then it's good. If it has good characters even better.

Genuinely starting to believe this will flop, at least by Marvel standards. White men have been waking up for a few years now, we’re far less willing to take shit lying down now, and this is the most anti-white and anti-male marketing campaign since Gillette, which got massive backlash. Marvel is about to learn you don’t bite the hand that feeds you. White men are still the majority of the market for superhero films.

Attached: EB6BC711-3BE9-44DD-BCED-FC61980889C2.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Absolute fucking retards. I'm not denouncing the idea of cultural icons in general, I'm fighting back against the propagandizing of feminists.
Either you are limp wristed centrists or covert feminists trying to take over Yea Forums
either way fuck off and dont reply to me again

this bitch is nuts, u should have ur head examined before being allowed to use twitter

>and this is the most anti-white and anti-male marketing campaign since Gillett
only a deluded dumbass actually believes this

we don't have a problem with her about this, it's just the marvelfag claiming she's insane and blaming dc fans

Name one other.

imagine being this stupid

Your IQ is low.

If it was a big budget movie it would have barely broke even or even lost money, but the reported production budget is only $70m so it was a financial success.

fuck off shill

>the propagandizing of feminists.
good fucking characters don't come from: this thing good; that thing bad - that's bad politics.
if she's down for complex female characters and stories, there isn't anything wrong with that no matter what the fucking message.

>ladytagonist

Attached: Now You're Just Making Shit Up.jpg (211x536, 26K)

>So is Yea Forums wrong for constantly praising cultural icons that push their agenda?

Which cultural icons would those be?
This ought to be hilarious.

>psychopath
>DCfag
atleast she isn't mentally ill enough to be passionate about the Marvel vs DC corporate war.

It did break even and made a small profit, but it wasn't really successful. They were planning to do sequels and aren't anymore.

What time does the review embargo lift for CM? And what time is it now? Ausfag here.

CIS GENDERED MEN WIN AGAIN

Attached: 20160126_LAUGHINGimage.jpg (1920x1080, 290K)

>ladytagonists
How much of a retard you have to be?

Can someone explain to me how literal nobodies recieve a blue checkmark from twitter?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-08-16-55-52.png (854x480, 313K)

What the fuck is ladytagonist

Attend a synagogue instead of a church.

You really should

Well it was pretty obvious this was going to suck
>Aggressive marketing campaign
Check
>Years in development
Check
>Review Embargo until the last minute
Check
>Poor casting choice
Check
This shouldn't be surprising to any one

Attached: 1469504976932.gif (392x294, 1.43M)

>What the fuck is ladytagonist
Its a portmanteau. Look it up.

We're not demonizing her, she's based. If anything we're agreeing with her. The main thing is that the movie is going to hurt the MCU (and that's a good thing)

I'm assuming a lot about my compatriots here, but I think that he knows what she meant and simply thinks that it's obnoxious.

You bastard.

>Years in development
>Check

Not really. It was announced a long time ago, but production didn't start any earlier than any other marvel movie.

>Is she arguing with herself or what's going on here?
Spiritually, yes.

She knows that she's supposed to support this movie, but the part of her that processes quality from trash is screaming at her, and she doesn't know what to do because the trash screaming is louder than the soothing noises.

Who is this?

Attached: 1551759108739.jpg (1580x2000, 651K)

I meant how Marvel changed Captain Marvels' gender in the first place. SJW Marvel has been planning this movie for a long time, and were waiting for the right climate to release such an agenda drivel piece of garbage

>ladytagonist

that's not how that word works at all

kek incels btfo again

Marvel has made bad movies before. I'd argue the Thor movies were bad. What saved them is that people loved the main character. If people like Larson's Captain Marvel, it doesn't matter how bad the script is. So the question is, can someone as outrageously unlikeable as Brie Larson pretend to be likeable for two hours?

Lol dude this got me fuck

I think she made it clear that's sort of not what she wants. She doesn't like this movie precisely because it's a mediocre movie selling itself as a Feminist Cultural Icon. She'd rather have a good movie with a great female lead - like the Ellen Ripleys and Sarah Connors we always like to mention - who would thus be a feminist icon.

Sure, but then they'll just tell us that we wouldn't like Ripley or Sarah if Alien or T2 were to come out today. They think of everything, don't they?

Brainlet here
Explain this to me

Stop making Captain Marvel threads

Reddit meme, don't worry yourself

10 foxbux have been deposited into your account

boo rabbit
it's pretty funny

More like Hotagonist.

I'm gonna go watxh Alita again and then wait for Chadzam.

Very cool!

Maybe, maybe not. Sarah does get a little feminazi during T2 (men can only destroy, you don't know what it's like to have a baby), but she's not portrayed as level-headed in that scene.
As a counterexample though, I think Hope van Dyne is a great character. She's intelligent and capable for believable reasons. Even Wonder Woman was well-portrayed despite Feminism being an important theme of her character.
And to delve into more controversial territory, I have no issues with Star Wars characters like Rey and Rose being capable and able to do what their characters do (be a Jedi and a mechanic or whatever), it's just that they're written terribly and there's no believable reason Rey should have her power.

Those are fun.

>you know what's feminist??
>actually making a good movie
except every single industry that feminists add themselves to becomes worse as a result of it
so making shit feminist movies is actually an apt metaphor

Alita is shit. Watch Captain Marvel instead

Don't know what people were expecting. No one has ever cared about Captain Marvel. Make a She Hulk movie.

Attached: 1537825897489.png (501x428, 103K)

You can say it, but don't type it.

>last night I bond burgered your sister
????????

>/pol/tard reading comprehension

Attached: 1526610304840.jpg (1024x752, 93K)

kekkin ishu

>I meant how Marvel changed Captain Marvels' gender in the first place.

I'm confused at what you're even talking about here. Mar-vell has been dead and/or irrelevant for decades and the other characters to hold that title have been quickly forgotten because of lack of interest. No one changed the genders. They gave carol the title because it was a trendy rebranding from the "ms.".

Lol?

are you larping as a moron?

It's going to be disabled and you know it.

She's right about literally everything

>Roasties admitting defeat before the battle is even fought

Attached: 1551570558828.webm (948x400, 3M)

Feminists cannot write well

What fucking Kino is this

one of the rampage movies

Women who work at and frequent hair salons like this one don't look like this.

>If people like Larson's Captain Marvel, it doesn't matter how bad the script is.
From the sounds of it shes the weakest part of the movie

Now, all the typical 'Marvel' blogger/screening reactions are coming out and most are exactly what you'd expect.

I'm sure it's at least a decent enough movie to pass 2 hours, and I'll see it, but I absolutely can't take anything these bloggers say about this film seriously. It's just the same garbage spiel every single time. It's like they have a checklist of things to mention. Especially have to mention 'fun' and how amazing the 'end credits' or 'easter eggs' are. That's all people care about anymore.

Also, if anyone is negative of it, it's simply sexist reviewers or anti SJW. There's simply no in between anymore.