New images from Godzilla: King of the Monsters

New images from Godzilla: King of the Monsters

Attached: Goji vs Ghidorah.png (1184x456, 2.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.
twitter.com/thekaijuologist/status/1102772092137885696
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Attached: BmJLlsM.jpg (1080x1349, 207K)

kek, nice

Attached: fwbv4gb0u5k21.jpg (1280x1810, 651K)

Don´t these things usually get released shortly before a new trailer comes out?
I´M SO FUCKING HYPED

Attached: 8lhrwtgwt7k21 (1).jpg (720x408, 20K)

Sorry internet crapped out here's a couple more

Yeah usually when images are coming out like this it means a trailer is not too far off.

Attached: ioved0fc05k21.jpg (1110x1501, 337K)

Attached: poster.png (489x644, 378K)

fuking kino

and here's the MUTO from the prequel comic that's coming out

Attached: 87hwv4ez24j21.jpg (738x961, 117K)

How does waking up ridiculously huge monsters that could wipe out humanity in a few hours supposed to "fix" the planet

in higher res

Attached: hhh.jpg (680x386, 38K)

because the giant monsters once dominated the planet before radiation levels lowered after the Permian Mass Extinction. both human factions think the surviving monsters are meant to restore balance. The villains in this movie just want humanity gone and know Ghidorah is more than capable of doing that

The virgin capeshit
The CHAD king of the monsters

Oh shit, it's another "humans are the problem" piece of shit plot

>he hasn’t read the plot leak
The lady who’s spouting the anti-human shit is gonna be the villain, she’s in the wrong.

the cg with things coming out of the ground in the new trailer looked terrible

Welcome to kaiju flicks user. Godzilla's been all about that since its inception.

Also she's literally portrayed as being in the wrong and by the end of the film realizes this and helps defeat Ghidorah

New NECA figure looks so much better than the old one. But still not as good as the SHMA

Attached: NECA-2019-Godzilla-vs-2014-Godzilla-001.jpg (960x640, 77K)

Attached: Godzilla4.jpg (1200x849, 204K)

The actual interview confirms the leaks, from the movie beginning in San Francisco 2014 as Kyle Chandler and Vera Farmiga's character find their dead son (Millie's older brother) in the rubble, to Vera creating the Orca to communicate with the monsters, to the ancient underground city we see having been built by an ancient civilization as a shrine to Godzilla

Attached: Rodan (1).webm (1280x720, 1.4M)

>The villains in this movie just want humanity gone
So they're the Democrats.

this is the scene where ghidorah lands on rodans volcano and lets out a roar that awakens the other monsters

Sort of kind of. They're radical ecoterrorists who think unleashing the monsters and killing off most of humanity will return the world to a natural state and stop global warming and all that
Near the end Vera (by this point Millie hates her and is completely against her mom and the ecoterrorists) realizes that Ghidorah will fuck up the planet worse than humans ever could and tries to ask the ecoterrorist leader (Charles Dance) to use the Orca to call up a monster to fight and kill Ghidorah but Dance refuses; he's an ex-British SAS guy and he thinks humanity is inherently evil and should die because of all the wars he's fought in
Millie overhears and steals the Orca, runs to Fenway Park, and summons the monsters together for the final battle in Boston

his heads look too much like Smaug. cant really see it in this shot i just wanted to bitch.

>and summons the monsters together for the final battle in Boston
At least it isn't New York.

PURE FUCKING KINO INCOMING

This is probably the only blockbuster I'm looking forward to. Fuck capeshit.

You can see it in the trailer; Ghidorah lands on Fenway and you can make out the CITGO sign when Godzilla and Ghidorah charge at one another

what do you call goji's body type?

Same here user, can't fucking wait
Worried a tad about Godzilla vs Kong though; I trust Michael Dougherty to make kaijukino but I can't say the same of Adam Wingard

Bara chad

Attached: chadzilla.jpg (2560x2143, 522K)

Trick r' Treat and Krampus are kino. You're Next and The Guest were also good, but I have no idea if Wingard can handle a Godzilla vs Kong movie.

I can't wait for 2020 to have a nice comfy Monsterverse kino day in my pjs while I watch Godzilla 2014, Skull Island, King of the Monsters and vs Kong all in one day

>Legendary plans to create a shared cinematic franchise
So tired of this. Fuck Marvel for making cinematic universes the hot new thing.

Fortunately for you it looks like it ends in 2020 with Godzilla vs Kong

Posting leaks for posterity

The Monarch organization locates Mothra using the Orca, a device developed by Dr. Emma Russell (Vera Farmiga). Terrorists led by Ian Kane (Charles Dance) attack the base and capture Emma and her daughter Madison Russell (Millie Bobby Brown), while Mothra escapes. Emma’s ex-husband Mark Russell (Kyle Chandler) is recruited by Dr. Ichiro Serizawa (Ken Watanabe) and Dr. Vivienne Graham (Sally Hawkins) to help Monarch rescue them. They locate the terrorists in Antarctica and learn that Kane wants to unleash ancient monsters upon the world to restore its balance, and that Emma and Madison are working for him. Emma uses the Orca to awaken Ghidorah and escapes with Madison and Kane.

Kane and his followers go to Mexico to awaken Rodan. Godzilla intervenes, but is ambushed by Ghidorah and mortally wounded by the Oxygen Destroyer, an experimental weapon developed by the United States military. Ghidorah awakens more monsters and goes on a rampage, leading Madison to realize it was a mistake to awaken him. While the military attempt to fight the monsters, Monarch retrieves Godzilla and learn he is still alive. Serizawa sacrifices himself to detonate a nuclear weapon near Godzilla, who absorbs the radiation and regains his powers.

Madison uses the Orca to lure the monsters to Boston, where Kane and his followers are hiding, in hopes that one of them can kill Ghidorah. Emma leaves to rescue her while Kane and his followers escape. The monsters arrive. Mothra fights and severely injures Rodan before being killed by Ghidorah, who is then confronted by Godzilla. Emma sacrifices herself to use the Orca to distract Ghidorah long enough for Godzilla to kill him. Mark reunites with Madison, while Godzilla becomes the “king of the monsters”, and the others bow to him.

In an after-credits scene, Kane returns to Mexico to retrieve a Destroyah crab, created from a mutation caused by the Oxygen Destroyer

Toho and Legendary re-negotiate the contract in 2020, doesn't mean they will stop making movies. Although, I don't see what else Legendary could even do after vs Kong. Toho is just gonna Jap it up and we're just going to have to deal with low budget Goji again rather than silver screen Chadzilla, it could be good tho and maybe they could negotiate something where both Toho and Legendary Godzilla are allowed to exist at the same time.

SWOLL

1) they DO exist at the same time already
2) the deal will be "make us lots of money with your western godzilla and you can have him forever or else we will give him to another company to make us money"

They better have Rodan emerge from that volcano like the firebird from Fantasia 2000

Attached: firebird.gif (245x180, 1.19M)

looks fuckin dope

The deal they have is that they can't both have movies in production at the same time.

>1) they DO exist at the same time already
Well, only sort of. The current deal states that Toho cannot work on a live-action Godzilla film at the same time Legendary is, and vice-versa. The anime films did not fall under this deal as they weren't live action
Toho plans to go back to releasing a Godzilla movie a year come 2021 so unless they renegotiate

>we're actually getting the Super X airship thing
>Ghidorah is confirmed to be an alien, so there's the possibility for alien races and kaiju like Gigan in the future

I'm actually glad a Jap co-produced it, so it's closer to the original lore. If it was full Murrican it would be boring shit.

Right now Toho isn't allowed to produce their own Godzilla movie while a Legendary one is in production/being released. That's why Shin released when it did in comparison to G14. I really do hope them wanting Legendary make Godzilla movies forever is the case, Legendary greenlights some cool ass shit sometimes

Is that Rodan's body in front of Godzilla?

The film is an american production

also that's no the Super X, it's just a jet

oh shit that might be

>Rodan is only 154 feet tall
>KG is 521 feet tall
>Rodan's first instinct upon waking up from the Volcano and seeing the world ending storm of a literal God of Destruction and Death is to barrel straight for it and fight it.

Kick his ass, Rodan.

Attached: 1548881416671.jpg (991x1069, 97K)

We're likely to have a new trailer lads. Afterall, the movie is only
>88 days away

Attached: gojirapepe.jpg (904x596, 169K)

IT'S NOT FAIR, IT WAS HIS TURN

Attached: 1525111650591.jpg (645x773, 80K)

What a chad

Attached: 1524350710943.jpg (1280x716, 172K)

RODAN NO

Attached: 1551553494777.jpg (743x723, 198K)

Very nice OP.
Thank you.

Attached: 1274.jpg (1450x2175, 243K)

you could tell rodan thinks he's badass in this, his little air rolls and just flying like he's the boss

its his tail retards

Big screen Jet Jaguar when?

All this talk of Rodan and KG is all well and good, but where's my Queen at?

Attached: SH-Monsterarts-Mothra-4.jpg (960x637, 144K)

Dead

Attached: file.png (562x960, 935K)

What? For real?

Attached: 1551501798439.gif (200x200, 470K)

Based

Unironically every movie she's in

according to the leaks, so take it with a grain of salt. Mothra has a tendency to have more eggs laying around so she could come back

also uh

Attached: 2148621fe182c2f89ec75284be171d68[1].png (564x373, 128K)

Winning.

Oh well, of course. I thought you meant she would already be dead at the beginning of the movie.

MUH NIGGA!

Attached: Anguirus.jpg (1375x958, 557K)

Is this official? Mothra looks good there. Hopefully the toys just look weird because they can't do the fur right.
If Ghidora looks this good in motion in the movie this shit is going to be tight.
Rodan doin barrel rolls, sheeeeeeyit.

>because the design was all about; how do you keep her feminine?

Attached: 1475826193775.jpg (473x473, 37K)

>Ghidora's heads move like a wolf pack of cobras
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYIT
Anguirus is boss

>Is this official? Mothra looks good there. Hopefully the toys just look weird because they can't do the fur right.
As far as I know, yeah. At the very least it matches up with the visuals we've seen. And that's probably true, the toys are plastic so they really can't get the look right.

Attached: Godzilla King Of The Monsters Trailer 2.mkv_snapshot_01.47_[2019.01.03_05.09.35].png (1920x1080, 3.44M)

Here's the full interview pages if anyone wants to dump them, I'm too tired to

facebook.

com/GormaruIsland/photos/pcb.2444652045763865/2444649992430737/?type=3&theater

can be kinda confusing since the pages are cut into smaller pieces so some of the blurbs are split between two pages. lots of interesting info though, you can tell they really put a lot of effort into the film

Anguirus please, Kumonga is an interesting choice

Yes! Kumonga, that's awesome. I've been wanting to see him again. Anguirus of course is a welcome addition too. They should throw in Kamacuras while they're at it, and Manda. Destroy all monsters 2.0

That shot looks like it took inspiration from Shin
>tfw we finna get wide shots of the monsters in their entirety and the carnage they're causing

Attached: 1517699347904.jpg (600x726, 91K)

Dat vfx has me tentatively excited if it's consistent

>Toho plans to go back to releasing a Godzilla movie a year come 2021

Fuck's sake

Attached: 1523257711175.jpg (960x952, 41K)

That rain effect is a neat touch, that and Rodan make it seem like huge shit flying really fast is going to fuck shit up as it should

Allow me to correct myself.
>there are only 87 days until Godzilla: King of the Monsters
What this guy said. Rodan doesn't have that many broad spikes on his head, or body, it's Godzilla's tail spines.

I wish Toho would take more time to make movies, they look much better. The quality dropped in the Heisei era when they started making them once a year instead of every four years or so like 1984 and vs Biollante

Has the Destroyah Crab been fully confirmed? I remember some people who saw more recent test screenings with more updated CGI saying it was one of Ghidora's heads that gets ripped off.

Still not a fan of the Mothra design. I wish they went with something more similar to her original look. All the others are kino though.

Fucking beautiful.

>Godzilla is the too tired for this shit character
>Rodan is like the young ready to kick ass even though he's warned about the incoming danger
>Mothra keeping her motherly like characteristic
>King Ghidorah is just fucking angry
I can't wait bros

Goddam, I'm so fucking excited!

This movie is going to be incredible lads, I can feel it.

Attached: Bearzilla and Submarine.jpg (672x960, 122K)

Mother. Fucking. KINO.

This artwork is off the fucking chain.

Christmas is coming early lads

Attached: gojiclause.png (543x811, 716K)

I think Japan SUCKS

Attached: mr shindo.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Based

fuck that here's the actual scans, much better organized

twitter.com/thekaijuologist/status/1102772092137885696

Fucking based.

>higher res
>its actually smaller than the previous version
bruh

this is the only blockbuster shit I want to see this year and for a few years now thats been the case, fuck I hope its good, it looks so fucking good

Who CHADzilla here?

smaller yes, but the quality of the image is better

Godzilla: Monsters of Kino.

What a great pic.

release date pls

Not sure how I feel them killing Mothra after one film...

Still my favorite shot we've seen so far

Attached: Godzilla King Of The Monsters Trailer 2.mkv_snapshot_01.50_[2019.01.03_05.03.49].png (1920x1080, 3.33M)

What up zillabro? Gonna go see this kaijukino in IMAX with a large root beer (w/ light ice) and a big bag of Twizzlers. It’s gonna be like seeing a big ass blockbuster with my family back when I was a kid. Fucking hyped as fuck.

Where can I get a degree in Kaijuology?

Attached: Repetition.jpg (960x960, 98K)

Mothra dies in every film anyway. They can just find an egg later.

It's just iconic as fuck.

this shot looks like absolute dogshit and fuck all you retards for thinking its good, everything about it is absolutely terrible

What is the obsession with gigan? is fucking ugly and honestly it's not a monster that would work in the monsterverse .

I want to see battra and destoroyah.

Attached: 1513682344902.png (609x460, 532K)

Fuck yeah, man. Bearzilla finna dab on them haters.

I hope they'll show us Ghidorah in the daytime scenes.
I want to see his beautiful golden body.

t. triggered jap

we'll at least see him at daytime in Mexico, though not sure if there'll be a full clear shot

why does everything happens at night?

it doesn't?

Godzilla first faces Ghidorah at night in Antarctica

but their second encounter in Mexico is during the day, we've already seen a lot of it with Rodan.

There's a lot of daytime stuff with Ghidorah awakening other kaiju immediately after and then Ghidorah goes to roost in Washington DC for a bit, also during the day, while the OC kaiju rampage and slowly head for Boston(they don't get there till the end).

The final Boston battle is at night

of all the monsters godzilla battled, gigan was probably the second toughest for him to defeat
ghidorah being the thoughest of course since godzilla always needed help fighting him

Ghidora is such a super beast that it creates hurricanes and storms wherever it flies, giving them an excuse to make it dark and overcast/stormy.

just reading this part of his monarch profile sends chills down my spine

>Muscle tendons on the wings are so hyper-tensile that their massive aerodynamics could generate hurricane-force winds when in flight. Coupled with its body’s electro-receptor molecular biology capable of conducting electrical currents, water vapor in the air would be heated at extreme levels creating its own localized storm system as it travels. Simply put, if Monster Zero were to fly again, the stratosphere would be torn open by an otherworldly tempest of thunder and lightning our sky has never seen.

Attached: godzilla-king-of-the-monsters-trailer-2_h1080p.mov_snapshot_00.25_[2018.12.10_17.29.12].png (1920x816, 1.28M)

Should have done Kong vs Godzilla as the second movie, and save all the rest for the third. Kong just isn't as big a threat as Ghidorah and Rodan, they fucked up. I don't even like Kong

>tfw the Americans finally had the balls to give us the kiss we've all been waiting for

Attached: 1543688717548.png (1000x1000, 59K)

There's a rumor based on the leaks for this movie that Big G and K will team up to fight Destroyah in GvK.

Ghidorah is kino

Attached: ghidorah-the-three-headed-monster-flying-1024x409.jpg (1024x409, 83K)

>all dark rainy scenes again to cover up shit cgi

ok, now I have way less hype, stupid fucking faggots
they really want us to watch everything in a dark blurry mess again?

What happens with Rodan? don't give a shit?

Yep. Ghidorah, Rodan, and Mothra are all cooler monsters than Kong.

Do you mean in KotM or Kong? As far as I know he doesn't show up in Kong possibly due to the ending of KotM.

user have you even been watching the trailers? it's not "dark and blurry"

Attached: godzilla-king-of-the-monsters-trailer-2_h1080p.mov_snapshot_02.22_[2018.12.10_17.28.47].png (1920x816, 1.39M)

>big fight between all the kaiju
>kumonga starts shooting webs all over mothra
Nice

Yes, I was referring to GvK. I like the new tsundere Rodan.

hate to burst the bubble but Doughtery already confirmed twice that all the other monsters besides the main 4 are original ones created for the film

Attached: Heisei_Ghidorah_1991.png (429x232, 124K)

I'm fucking sick of it,

he's so chubby

Attached: d3937f34-10a0-47fd-9fc0-a47d7c349a1c-Godzilla_King_of_the_Monsters.jpg (4000x1676, 593K)

So you'd rather see shitty CGI in bright daylight?

Say what you will be about Godzilla 2014 but the cinematography was amazing and it seems this film will follow suit as it shows the scale and power of these beasts

based and zillapilled

bruh...

Attached: 3EEEA2C2-7F62-4AFC-9B9F-FFA2209C4714.jpg (553x441, 27K)

If I cant see Mothra's cum glistening off of Ghidora's scales in broad daylight after he rapes her in imax then I don't want to see the movie.

God damn son

>refriedbeans.webm

No 'team up' trash, please. They just want to avoid having a clear winner.

he's a beast, I love the new godzilla look

good lord

Attached: 1379160768085.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

of course it will definitely be a team-up, their is zero doubt about this, they fight then they team up, I would like Kong being smart and using traps and weapons while godzilla just tanks his way through kongs attacks

Not sure but it would make total sense. The Oxygen Destroyer is in this movie, and it would give them the villain they need in Godzilla vs Kong for the two to team up.

this has me hoping that they go fully Fury Road with the cinematography.

I don't want to see the human-friendly Godzilla anymore
I hope he destroy everything around him

I mean... considering that godzilla is a fucking atomic dinosaur that breathes fire and is 350 feet tall, I think it's clear who the winner SHOULD be.

Mothra a cute. Cute

You now remember Godzilla swimming in battle formation

Attached: 1551673415265.jpg (502x210, 123K)

fuck yes

they were following him

no fuck you, godzilla protects us all, when he's in the mood

I love godzilla, but this movie looks like dogshit. It's marvel tier LOOK AT THIS REFERENCE garbage without any thought or emotion put into it.
Just shitty fanservice to people who jump on movie trends and forget about them 4 months later. Fuck this cash grab nonsense

>Post yfw the Godzilla vs Kong trailer uses "Requiem" as it's background music

Wish i wasn't completely illiterate when it comes to editing, otherwise I'd combine all the Rodan clips we have from the Mexico sequence in order(basically add this to but that one's also missing a few of the Rodan clips from the first trailer)

Attached: Rodan claw.webm (1280x720, 2.37M)

Attached: i-dun-give-a-fuck.jpg (1280x544, 41K)

>Welcome to kaiju flicks user. Godzilla's been all about that since its inception.
Just saw latest jap Godzilla 3D.
There they learn that monsters come because of technology and have to decide whether to keep inventing ultimate anti-kaiju weapons until fuking transdimensional Cthulhu comes for them just like it did for all alien civilizations or accept their downfall and live like monkeys.
There's also a discussion about whether the humans that stayed on Earth and evolved under Godzilla's reign can be even counted as humans compared to the unevolved ones that escaped to space. Pretty deep compared to traditional stuff.

Attached: bullying.jpg (720x582, 46K)

Fuck, I haven´t been so hyped for a movie ever before, bros.
Everything looks great so far. The trailers, the posters, the general plot, the tone, the designs, even the fucking OST.
Pls pls pls be good.

Attached: dgudn3ldirb11.jpg (1909x2752, 598K)

>Rodan
NO NO NOT AGAIN

It looks better than the ones in the movie

pleb tier opinion

Attached: Godzilla.2014.Regraded.Edition.1080p.DTS-HD.x264-kk650.mkv_snapshot_01.29.30_[2018.07.17_01.40.46].p (1920x804, 2.38M)

I've heard Michael Dougherty is a huge Rodanfag so I believe he will show me some cool Rodan scenes.

GIANT
GOLDEN
ALIEN
COBRA
WOLF

I love the mutos, but you have to admit they don't look like "guy in suit" style monsters, but rather your basic digital concept art monster from conceptart.ca. Just very plain and uninteresting.

>Not "Kino of the monsters"

>oh godzilla what bad language

>Muh nigger clover
Good riddance that they're forever dead

Attached: 1550424041367.png (1250x1004, 1.48M)

Godzilla has a monopoly on the best giant monsters, but we hardly see anyone who isn't Mechagodzilla, Mothra, Ghidorah, or Rodan anymore. The one-shots deserve more of a chance.

Attached: orgaisgross.jpg (429x585, 51K)

Orga is mega based

I cant be the only one that hated that godzilla movie with cranston right? The emotional stuff was corny and contrived and took up way too much time. And literally every single monster scene was dust/dirt/shadow/fog/smog/darkness with a faint outline of the monster. It was fucking boring and shitty.

sad

They're not supposed to look like guys in a suit. And neither are any of the Monsterverse monsters really. They're supposed to look like real animals. The MUTOs are parasites that are kind of a mix between insects and vertebrates in a sense

I don't think they're really plain at all, there's not really any other monsters that look too much like them. Not to mention their roars are pretty unique and one of my favorites

Another thing a lot of people never notice(partially due to how bad the home release is brightness-wise) is the male MUTo's pattern of white marks on his body

they look almost nothing like clover you retard, unless you think having a similar body stance means they're identical

Attached: Godzilla.2014.Regraded.Edition.1080p.DTS-HD.x264-kk650.mkv_snapshot_01.46.03_[2019.02.26_02.37.58].p (1920x804, 2.09M)

>hated
thats just you, it dragged and teased and spent too much time on humans that weren't cranston or watanabe, but in the end godzilla fucked shit up and it was great, so fucking great

>Take clover field and attach gigan's head on it
>Disgusting newfags who never saw a Godzilla film eat it up
it's been scientifically proven that only newfags like the mutos because of how fucking plain and embarrassing they are

>Muh shitty ocs born specifically to make Godzilla look cool when he kills them are actually special and unique!

Attached: 1549833044331.jpg (674x496, 74K)

>Take clover field and attach gigan's head on it
Nigga what? How the fuck do they look anything alike? Gigan is distinctly avian in his face design, the MUTOs are more insectoid and somewhat reptilian

And as I've already stated, they bear absolutely no resemblance to Clover.

>>Disgusting newfags who never saw a Godzilla film eat it up
I've seen every film multiple times. Even All Monsters Attack/Godzilla's Revenge

Attached: Godzilla.2014.Regraded.Edition.1080p.DTS-HD.x264-kk650.mkv_snapshot_00.37.47_[2018.07.17_01.50.47].p (1920x804, 1.9M)

stop bullying mutos, they are tier 1 monsters, they did the best they could, blame toho for not letting them use real monsters

That film needed more Cranston and Godzilla instead of Aaron Taylor-Johnson and MUTO

Attached: Godzilla.2014.Regraded.Edition.1080p.DTS-HD.x264-kk650.mkv_snapshot_00.59.13_[2018.07.16_14.28.46].p (1920x804, 2.93M)

>Rodan and Ghidorah mid air fight
>they do that thing birds sometimes do and fly really fucking high, lock talons and plummet straight down to the ground and let go at the last second
>they go up into the lower atmosphere before reentering all while tearing each other apart

Attached: 427.jpg (472x712, 72K)

I agree godzilla looks completely retarded but ghidora posing is kino.

member when they cut away from the airport scene in g14? well it happens with the rodan ghidorah fight. they show the fight on the news or someshit

Dougherty is too much of a Rodanfag to do that.

nah

jap guy on tohokingdom forums saw the final version of the movie and said it. also that theres a mammoth kaiju with long forelimbs and short hind limbs

fuck off gook, you are wong shut up

>they show the fight on the news or someshit
I really really really hate this

tohokingdom is full of faggots you retard

all of the leaks so far(the accurate ones) have never said anything about the Rodan/Ghidorah fight being a cut-away

it is said to be rather short though, with Ghidorah quickly dispatching Rodan

The Golden Lightning Warlord Vs The Rugged Nuclear Samurai
>Who the fuck comes up with these names?

here's hoping the mexico scene doesnt last 30 seconds like the texas in Godzilla

well yeah, Ghidorah is 521 feet tall compared to Rodan that's like 150. Won't be too shocking when Rodan gets his shit pushed in six ways from Sunday.

Attached: 1532037027398.png (297x257, 20K)

kinomakers

Attached: Rodan vs Ghidorah.webm (1280x720, 321K)

I don't like that godzilla only wins because ghidorah is distracted

Rodan sure has some masive balls

as it should be

>So, a muscular samurai in black armor, a bandit in red, a shrine maiden with orange robes and white hair, and an evil wizard overlord in golden armor walk into an isolated inn.......

.As in 2014, many monster lenses do not appear directly, but appear on the screen of the TV.For example, in the battle between Rodan and King Ghidorah, when they collided, the camera switched and started telling the story of human beings. Then, through the monitor screen on the plane, you could see that Rodan was defeated by King Ghidorah's lightning and fell into the sea.

Again, stop believing the Toho Kingdom faggot

stop going on shitty jap forums you dumb faggot

here's that (You) you wanted

Attached: average day in haiti.png (1500x1125, 3M)

Post yfw Ghidorah drags Godzilla up to the stratosphere and drops him

Attached: Godzilla falling from the sky.webm (568x556, 842K)

Pray for Rodan tho

Attached: 1551550193895.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Did my best, but I reordered one clip since it seemed to flow better this way

Attached: Rodan rampage.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

how is he gonna not FUKN DIE from this

Attached: 986545cb93247438.jpg (443x445, 52K)

Stealthy Gamera reference.

I want to be hyped, but I just know 80% of it is going to be about a some focused group tested storyline about a guy looking for his family or a woman searching for her friends instead of actual monsters.

Jesus christ did they built Arsenal Gear to fight Mothra?

>rewatch trailer 1 for 8th time in a theater while seeing Aquaman
>right after Charles Dance says his meme line and the music crescendos into a long protracted roar that shook the theater

I actually had shivers down my spine and I haven't felt that in fucking years.

Kaijukino is back on the menu boys.

Fuck I'm keen for this movie.

I haven't been this hyped for a film in a while bros

Attached: 1549892848504.jpg (818x827, 43K)

More like Gozillla King of Reddit
fuck off with this plebe dogshit

>mfw they are actually going to apply real world physics to the wind gusts a 15,000 ton pyroclastic pterosaur would create flying at Mach 3

This shit is so HYPE I can't stand it.

Attached: 1550994725926.jpg (627x347, 22K)

As if any other movie this year is even worth seeing.

Nigga, he's Big G. A black hole couldn't slow him down.

I enjoyed it. It focused way too much on Aaron Taylor-Johnson and his family garbage however.

The only main human speaking parts should have been Cranston and Watanabe and everything else should've been Kaijukino.

Godzilla and Dragged Across Concrete are the only movies I'm interested in seeing this year.

Attached: Godzilla King Of Monsters Trailer 2.mkv_snapshot_01.58_[2018.12.12_19.22.43].jpg (1920x1080, 143K)

>the wake turbulence generated from him flying is literally just a straight up pyroclastic surge

I'M FUCKIN CUMMING

Attached: 1548321033949.png (839x778, 778K)

I don't remember a single thing about it but it was an okay timewaster with cool cinematography. Im sure this will be more of the same

me @ :13

I saw the movie already, you’re wrong. No cutaways, this movie is action packed like Fury Road meets Pacific Rim

SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEONK

I want to hug Mothra

He tanked an asteroid before.

Attached: 5785111-3846139-2667372184-vowwy.jpg (1248x1920, 629K)

And not just any asteroid either. That's the Permian mass extinction asteroid. The one that killed nearly all life on Earth causing "The Great Dying".

Please let it be good

Attached: PicsArt_03-05-06.06.28.jpg (1920x869, 327K)

>Godzilla just standing there like a fat guy with big legs
kek

How long before there are articles about how the film portrays Rodan as a hero and that's problematic because he deep-fries a Mexican town immediately after his appearance?

Attached: 1551681707004.jpg (480x446, 59K)

Based Rodan.

Yeah because Godzilla fighting a bunch of monsters from different franchises is SUCH an original idea, it has never been done before.
It being branded as a cinematic universe today doesn't mean a similar thing didn't exist before.
Unless you're a fucking autist and hate words for existing.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ME NEITHER!
AAAAAHHHHHHHH
STUPID FUCKING CAPTCHA THINKS A MAILBOX IS A PARKING METER

Attached: waitmate.gif (320x234, 1.21M)

Is it directed by Anno?
No?
Then not gonna watch it.

onions

at least he looks slightly more like godzilla this time

There's been a lot of back and forth on that one, my theory is that they made 2 post-credit scenes to throw off leakers
The interview says that the post-credit scene was altered in post production so it could be anythin
Not just because Ghidorah's distracted
Based on the leaks Ghidorah nearly kills Godzilla but Mothra flies in to protect him and gets incinerated by Ghidorah
Her ashes give Godzilla a power-up and he goes full Burning mode, on fire and shit
He attacks Ghidorah with his breath but he keeps regenerating, so he starts using nuclear pulses to melt Ghidorah's body, finally letting out all the excess energy in one massive explosion
When the dust clears it seems Ghidorah has survived, only for it to be revealed that only one head is still alive and trying to wriggle away as Godzilla seizes it in his mouth, incinerates it with his breath, and eats the charred remains

>no Gamera appearance

lol fukken trash

Go gee ra
Go gee ra
Go gee ra

Attached: 1535397145767.jpg (648x484, 58K)

Ghidorah head and baby crab aren't nearly the same size

Yep.

We have some new kaiju kino on the way, gentlemen.

Sounds like it was made for IMAX or atleast FakeMax