Well the reviews for captain marvel sure look great

well the reviews for captain marvel sure look great

Attached: cptmarvelreview.jpg (599x208, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y_bvl2TsNHg
old.reddit.com/r/marvelstudios/comments/awb5qv/4chans_tv_board_is_spreading_a_conspiracy_about/
criticschoice.com/search/?s=captain marvel
resetera.com/threads/captain-marvel-social-media-impressions-are-coming-in.100749/page-22
themarysue.com/things-we-saw-today-fearless-girl-statue-transformed-into-wonder-woman/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MISCAST
I
S
C
A
S
T

GHOSTBUSTERED
H
O
S
T
B
U
S
T
E
R
E
D

she could be placing bait. Wait till the embargo is lifted.

we got too cocky bros.

Attached: 1496117126080.png (679x864, 169K)

>oof y'all thats a heckin big yikes from me pham, and thats the tea sis

Attached: thewalrusisb.jpg (512x341, 80K)

Heh, I have to admit the term "Ghostbustered" is pretty great.

Attached: 1546262181384.jpg (334x334, 37K)

I thought the new ghostbusters was pretty good

Based

well they finally went too far. bound to happen.

sadly this will only be a minor speedbump on highway capeshit. expect some reshoots and writing the character off so they can continue on making actually oil tankers full of money from soi's and gooks.

seething mouse shill

what?

>ghostbustered

Attached: 1527708395848.jpg (244x295, 32K)

THEY ARE EATING THEIR OWN

Attached: awnLQMe.gif (475x268, 1.69M)

But captain marvel has always been a woman. No one is getting ghostbusted. It's just a bad movie.

Whoa, pandering doesn't make a good movie? wtf!?!?

Attached: NPC has realization.jpg (761x607, 89K)

>we got ghostbustered
Holy fucking shit, a meme is born.

Sorry captain fungus
maybe next time
as for now
Sit down and be humble

Attached: 1538336640625.jpg (1242x1545, 182K)

>GHOSTBUSTERED

Attached: 1551508520943.jpg (1024x1024, 61K)

>No one is getting ghostbusted. It's just a bad movie
That's the point, though, they had to defend a movie nobody had seen because they thought the hate was all about sexism; when nope, just about a shitty film made by shitty cunts who can't keep their mouths shut.
Singular in this particular case.

OHNONONOONONONONO
IT CANT BE HAPPENING

its more like you cant win when pandering. these lefties are impossible to please and only get more ridiculous in their standards once they get it in their heads that something is meant "for" them. they'll tolerate something like American Sniper or whatever because they know its playing by a different set of rules, but market something as a Inspirational and Powerful Feminist Masterpiece and expect them to tear it to shreds.

Meanwhile the people you aren't pandering to just ignore it. And really that's the problem because the vast majority of people in the world have no clue what intersectional feminism is.

post yfw you're a white male

Attached: 1510421169019.jpg (427x425, 53K)

> ghostbusted

Attached: laughing-DiCaprio.gif (300x235, 1.94M)

what the FUCK did she mean by this

>ironclad compulsion to say something meaningful about women
So basically like the comic it’s based on

Wow, hats off to her for actually speaking her mind and not bowing to Twitter politics, you know she's going to get a lot of blowback from her peers for this.

Attached: gillette time travelin buddies.png (952x700, 983K)

Is Emma /ourgirl/?

wtf we have a new Best Emma?

Attached: 024863572354.png (680x497, 121K)

Have you suffered a traumatic brain injury or something?

>Ghostbustered
implying feminists had brains to make a movie when they cant even tie their own shoelaces without being programmed into how to do it.

Attached: 1528427557384.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Fuck women

Attached: 1541977689974.jpg (594x594, 36K)

They buried that movie so hard & fast nobody remembered to return his family.

what the fuck does this even mean and why did you use carlos for it?

Oof. I wonder if critics have realized just why Marvel are playing the feminist angle so hard. They desperately need them on their side

>But captain marvel has always been a woman
That's where you're wrong fag

>ghostbustered

Holy shit, how did Yea Forums not create this term sooner?

The term is "hubris"

dumb beaner how is that even a pun

Oh nononono

Attached: 1551751841089.jpg (607x506, 65K)

I am almost certain she is not but we can still delight in her tearing this garbage movie apart.

I don't get it

Attached: ???.png (540x464, 146K)

>Jew
>white man

Attached: 1551546407688.jpg (576x400, 38K)

What happened? Did the Mouse’s checks bounce?

>Larry isn’t an honorable white
Get out

i'll probably watch it just for cheetah

>Marvel is shitting itself right at the finish line and it's all Brie Larson's fault
>yfw

Attached: 1541372652280.jpg (299x259, 41K)

Attached: 1435516419266.jpg (293x317, 23K)

>thats the tea sis
kek this one i didn't saw before, were is it from?

Attached: 1536033598434.gif (480x270, 1.95M)

>New York, NY
>y'all

Attached: 1523477282069.jpg (200x195, 7K)

Predict the audience score

Attached: 1544346262629.gif (500x347, 1.18M)

That specific woman made completely reasonable comments tho.
The did not complain that there were not enough niggers. She complained that the movie wanted to say something feminist in a shallow way, but ended up being fake and hollow.
Can you read?

fucking youtube little boys

True words

Marvel fucked up big time.
It's interesting how, a few days ago, a Huefag posted the review of a Brazilian critic and it was the same thing: Miscast, boring, etc.

Why is this stickied?

Depending on the opening numbers they could be shitting their pants. This is literally the last movie before ENDGAME and of all movies this is the one they had to fuck up badly

I could give a shit either way. Capeshit is capeshit.

PFFFFFFHAHAHAHAH EVEN WOMEN CANT STAND CAPTAIN FUNGUS

Attached: MiserlyGlitteringHamster-size_restricted.gif (240x130, 812K)

The actual minorities & feminists never got paid to begin with, because typically they're braindead & never speak on the pandering shit turning out to be atrocious.
Kept their mouths shut after Ghostbusters. Honestly surprised myself here.

I knew this from the first trailer

Attached: 0243543542.jpg (625x446, 54K)

Attached: C.png (585x105, 23K)

Main character is a woman, but not a colored woman so she doesn't get an all-access free pass. Surprisingly, if you tend to hype something through the roof for months on end, there is a chance the final product may not live up to such high expectations.

Attached: sw1.jpg (220x330, 20K)

Yeah, people don't give Ghostbusters II enough credit.

Attached: 1489160540494.jpg (1920x1080, 1010K)

Attached: 1548318949725.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

There's got to be a fuckton of them there getting TLJ flashbacks. Heads are gonna roll.

It's bait

Compared to Aquachad

Attached: A.png (585x128, 17K)

didn't they cast an old uglo for the role? also calling noew she will only wear the tail skin of a cheeta with her dna feline powers instead of going full furry

C'mon. The hate is about her being a woman. The trailer is the same quality Marvel has been putting out. They stuck their trailer formulas by phase 2. Its the same generic formula. But it gets hate

With Fembusters, we could compare the trailers to the old movies to show what was disappointing. There's nothing here like that. Just anons mad at Brie Larson. The movie might end up being shit, but from here it looks like the same thing Marvel has been doing.

Yea Forums acted the same way about Wonder Woman and were wrong

Everyone with eyes knew this. But of course, a poorly written character can only ever be miscast.

Attached: 1348381095550.jpg (595x448, 31K)

>miscast
is just soft language that really means Brie Larson was terrible. but since Brie Larson very publicly hates white people, especially white men, she's gets let down lightly. never forget she essentially wrote this character herself, her being "miscast" is basically impossible.

Grace has infamously bad taste so I don't know what to make of this

It's over. Marvel is dead. Bury it.

Attached: 1551111032038.gif (312x250, 2.68M)

Predict the opening weekend

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1551748530447.jpg (1274x560, 79K)

since when can comments be stickied?

I understand none of this shit and I'm honestly ashamed that a grown adult reviews films in this way.

Just checked her Twitter, couldn't find this tweet. You're all so desperate that you believe doctored screenshots without even trying to verify. Big yikes, boys. Maybe it's time to grow up

>Reviews embargoed the day before release
Jesus just how bad is this shit?

Attached: 1544930095939.png (483x470, 216K)

She's a Rotten Tomatoes critic though

Attached: white.jpg (720x480, 52K)

imagine the damp spot she left on the theater seat during Aquaman

Attached: 1551557730421.jpg (900x900, 80K)

Is anyone surprised given stuff like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=y_bvl2TsNHg

More reviews

Attached: 1551753432324.jpg (1256x1068, 200K)

reminder grace hated hereditary.

wtf i love online feminist film critics now

Lego Employee here. The Captain Marvel theme is getting a few more sets after the End Game sets are released.

Ant Man numbers with an insane second week drop off.

No, she's fucking right. Liberals are paternalistic as fuck. This movie was all about YAAAASS QUEEN except they made both the character and the actress hateable as fuck, so it didn't do shit for any actual feminist cause. Same with Black Panther. That movie is fucking straight racist in like 7 different ways, but all the white liberals overlook it because they didn't make it for blacks, they made it for virtue signalling points to appear "woke". If they actually wanted to make either of these movies good for women or blacks, they would have made them good. Black Panther literally has skyscrapers with fucking thatched roofs, implying that blacks "just can't escape their primitive natures" even with fucking flying cars. And Disney encouraged Brie to be an insufferable bitch from day 1 and decided to make her a primary character in a plotline that's basically already over, which is fucking stupid as shit.

You know what the absolute funniest thing about all this is?
Carol Danvers is a B tier jobber in the comics who noone cares about. Monica Rambeau (the black female Capt Marvel) is widely accepted as the far and away best version of the character and was not only the leader of the avengers for a short time (before forced diversity), but was well written in one of the best recent Marvel series to date Nextwave.

They picked the awful white woman version over the actually liked black woman version just so Femenist Queen of No Ass could play her.

Oh the opening will still be huge but by the sounds of it it's going to collapse quickly.

>The hate is about her being a woman.
nope. the hate is based on the actors/creators toxic behavior

>OURGAL '84, AQUACHAD, CHAZAD, GUNN SKWAD
vs
>Carol Flopvers, EndGAY and Away from Homo
DC CHADS UNITE UP AND RIZE ITS OUR TIME NOW.

MCU casting choices are usually spot on. What the fuck happened?

DONT FORGET LADIES

BRING UP WONDERWOMAN WHEN COMPARING HOW TROLLS HATE ON BRIE
WITH HOW THOSE SAME TROLLS HATED ON GAL

ITS THE SAME THING
EVEN IF IT ISNT A MARVEL PROPERTY
US GALSGOTTA STICK TOGETHER

STICK TO THE SCRIPT
LADIES
YOUR 8 HOURS IS ALMOST DONE

Attached: 1551752674720.png (734x570, 81K)

But is that emoji shit good? I can't tell

old.reddit.com/r/marvelstudios/comments/awb5qv/4chans_tv_board_is_spreading_a_conspiracy_about/

REDDIT

STOP

Attached: 1551755483807.jpg (586x107, 15K)

Is she even B tier?

>GUNN SKWAD
?

>Brie Larson: "I don't want all the critics to be white and male"
>a few female and brown critics watched the movie
>they all hated it
It's Rey 2 - Ghostbustered edition.

Attached: laughing whores.jpg (474x315, 25K)

It's one of the first few tweets on her timeline

Attached: ghostbustered-yall.jpg (1016x609, 256K)

>The hate is about her being a woman
Yea Forums is not the internet. We know what to expect here, that shit's never going to change nor would we want it to.
Brie's a borderline unlikeable cunt who ran her mouth in a VERY familiar way. Doesn't matter that she barely said anything, it looked to be going down the Sarah Jeong path, and just like with that cunt, everybody else surrounding it who spoke on it sounded just like the cunts surrounding Jeong. Right at a time when the average, normie "sick of this shit" level is around the all time modern high.
If she'd have just kept her mouth shut to begin with, or NOT kept it shut after it started, it wouldn't be as bad.

DONT FORGET THE CAT

Just checked. It's there. Stay mad shill.

It's fiiiiiiiiiine

it's all fine

nobody cares, tell us about star wars or kindly fuck off

it's honorary not honorable

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 28K)

I literally found it after 10 seconds on her page. You’re either a shill or mentally handicapped, maybe both

James Gunn is writing and directing the Suicide Squad sequel

Attached: over9000_moisture.gif (220x165, 267K)

DAMAGE CONTROL ALREADY
OHNONONO BOYS
LOOKS LIKE MOUSE SHILLS ARE BACK ON THE MENU AGAIN

"miscast" is the word they're using to soften the blow of their actual criticism, which is that the character itself is flat and awful

Underrated

Big yikes here you’re either a liar or really stupid.

I actually get this one

I found it immediately after entering into her profile. But your comment is probably bait

>The really fun new Shazam trailer will play before this boring shit
Did Marvel just get outplayed?

Attached: https _blogs-images.forbes.com_scottmendelson_files_2018_07_Shazam-movie-official-costume-image-crop (1280x868, 187K)

all gentrifiers and house nerds will be removed

much better to see the reviews of people who speak little english because they're not too exposed to U.S. politics to skew their view of things

she's saying it has a dubious start and pacing, some cringe shit in the middle (maybe bad humor or forced references), but picks up by the end and left her fairly excited

Grace "Black Panther is 2018 Film of the Year" Rudolph.

>Oh the opening will still be huge
this, if anyone thinks they aint doing everything to make this open big is crazy

Attached: captainfungus1.jpg (800x449, 128K)

OH NO IT'S OVER LADS

Guys guys i dont want to pre celebrate i fear a setup mayBe theyre bait

>never forget she essentially wrote this character herself
what

Based Chazad dabbing on Carol

HE'S COMING HOME BOYS

>It's fine, but not really.

Oh my! You know just because you are a paid shill doesn’t mean you have to believe your own shit amigo. It’s ok to take the money and run

now post all the overwhelmingly positive reviews that make up the majority of the reactions

REAL CAPTAIN MARVEL IS IN DA HOUSE BOIS

DO IT YOU COWARDS

Go back to Yea Forums

Seriously, if this cunt just shut her mouth or of took back the dumb shit she said it would of went better but she doubled down amd so did all her whiteknighting costars. Look what Samuel L Jackson just said how he is glad she is saying dumb shit and is a "role model" and "icon". Do none of these peiple have any fucking common sense? Are the execs and her co stsrs so fucking dumb they would rather virtue signal then stfu and juat make a movie? Fucking children learn this shit faster then theae Hollywood idiots

Feel free. Should be easy

If they use a "Real Captain Marvel" joke its going to be a standing 8 count. Sadly, only Disney is this alphachad brutal.

So basically this "miscast" talking point is a coordinated campaign created by Disney at the 13th hour to criticize a valid point by making it look like a coordinated troll campaign, hoping they're poisoning the well enough that they can discredit it.

Brie was INSANELY miscast, btw.

But we do have something to compare it to, all the other formulaic Marvel trailers. It's not the formula we hate (though it's getting pretty tired), it's what they fill the formula with. In the 2 minute trailer, we get several people telling her who she is, and all she does is ask "who am I?" She's a noble warrior HERO! She's strong and powerful and SUPERIOR! Oh, but wait, the villain says she's not as STRONG as she thinks she is. Well, she says she's not going to fight HIS war, she's going to END it. Why? She doesn't know! She's superman with Amnesia! And who could forget about the moral compass she doesn't have, and the lack of any identifiable virtue or personality! It's a truly a marvel how anybody thought this could work!

Go right ahead. Hard mode: no lefty shills

i can dislike larsen and gadot and you cant fucking stop me, they both suck in their own ways

>sphagetti legs
>no hips
>god-awful suit
In the old days capable producers would see this and decide to recast the actress.
shit like this happened in back to the future, lord of the rings and a shitton of important films. fuck disney shilling. I bet she has dirt on some suit and that's why she's so smug.

Attached: yikes.jpg (585x542, 65K)

Hey faggot I had one and I'd appreciate you not associating me and my noggin-knocked pals with shitters like that guy.

The kitty is going to save this fucking movie.

How much you gents wanna bet everyone of these reviews will be classified as “Fresh” by BoughtTomatoes

Let's just remember its not just Brie's fault
Feige and he directors are to blame as well

I want to fuck Grace so bad. I am at the point i will settle for a sex story about her. Someone on earth has had to see her naked.

hopefully the hulk gets at least one feat in end game before he's replaced by captain dyke as always happens

>The main conflict is her being held back
You know, this doesn't even sound like a bad premise for a superhero movie, but I already know that nothing in the movie is going to use this premise to it's advantage.
Less Unbreakable and more modern capeshit.

Attached: MacNChad.jpg (900x600, 88K)

Attached: 9083E3B4-95F8-4A29-9F04-D049332057C6.png (1218x860, 1.93M)

No billion? Oh, that sucks!

Attached: Aquaman.2018.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO.mkv_snapshot_02.11.27.934.jpg (1920x1080, 1.1M)

Attached: woman.jpg (898x541, 76K)

do I get to be white now?

it all depends on the execution but she's already an overpowered cunt and all the characters fawn over her and she's EVEN MORE POWERFUL!

I want to give the directors another chance after this. I mean they did make Half Nelson

>People say movie looks like its shit
>It is
>Still be mad they were right

I'LL EAT A GODDAMN AQUAMAN DISC IF CM MAKES A BILLION, SCREENCAP THIS

Based...but is it Redpilled? I think it might be.

Attached: image.png (660x574, 72K)

trolled hard

Attached: 1446262054157.png (520x461, 48K)

No it isn’t, it’s about her being a misandrist piece of shit. Wonder Woman was well-received by this board because Gal isn’t an insane man-hater

That's what I'm saying. If they actually went in an interesting direction they could have made it an introspective movie. Similar to Unbreakable, TDK, Spiderman 2.
Instead it's every other Marvel movie.

Attached: 193. (you).jpg (2769x2743, 2.17M)

>Tfw when the worst version of Marvel's Captain Marvel gets a movie.

I love the comedic irony that the one time they should have used the Black version of a character, they fuck it up so bad.

Attached: NextwaveAaron2.png (654x383, 489K)

That's just because they fucked up Doctor Strange's movie.

LITERALLY who?

Yes, but if not for the controversy over her mouth & the amping up of it as "THE FIRST WOMERN MOVIE LEAD IN THE HISTORY OF FILM NO OTHERS COUNT NOW" it'd have just been forgettable like that one really bad Thor. Or the other bad Thor. The more pressure they put on it the fucking better it had to be to NOT be considered an increasingly huge failure.

What PS1 cutscene is this?

Welcome to modern humanity. We only want to win, being right is irrelevant.

>r/marvelstudios
this are the people calling you an incel

Justice for Billy

There are a lot of positive reviews as well. It will be fresh

She should've been cast

Attached: julianne-hough-makeup.jpg (660x815, 201K)

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

missing the certified fresh would already be a victory for cinema

C H A D Z A M

Attached: 51DE3D62-24BE-4818-8241-9BD35613C8EB.jpg (1920x801, 174K)

>mfw

Feels good, bros. I can't wait until I get my free "Privilege Money" this month so that I can go and buy some land. Anyone know what we're having at our secret society meeting next week?

Attached: monopoly-man.jpg (433x440, 103K)

>tfw white male
>tfw too autistic to find meaning in it
like it's dope to have won the lottery but I'm into more shit than just being a lottery winner.

Attached: 32. David Dilemma.jpg (2552x3341, 1.85M)

>it super illegal for a publicly trading company to inflate profit by paying it OR setting “secret” restriction on business partners that is borderline blackmailing.
and yet Disney refused to send SW 7 to theaters that wouldn't play it on all main screens for 6 weeks minimum. Leave it to marvel fanboys to deny a conspiracy thats already happened before lol

Fucking get these people! why are they being allowed to break the Review Embargo!?

All these cats are saying Brie was miscast it's NOT FUCKING TRUE!

OH NO NO NO

Attached: Screenshot_20190304-224020_Firefox.jpg (1080x1228, 493K)

clearly its all about the cat

>implying it’s not actually better to be Jewish
Foolish goyim

Attached: 98280128-15D9-430A-ABF8-5933E0145470.jpg (800x600, 57K)

Impossible. Captain Marvel has to be a frumpy, conventionally unattractive specimen to fit the new social justice agenda. That's why they cast Brie

Yep, that was the intent all along
But is it really a smart decision if no one sees Captain Marvel?

Attached: 1551197580194.webm (640x800, 2.17M)

You guys are all going to get BTFO hard tomorrow. You shouldn't set yourselves up like this

>official marketing and supporters of the movie are all shilling with the cat because it's the only good part
This is fucking hilarious. I guess they're banking on cat lovers to turn out

Attached: bait.png (553x585, 121K)

>It will be fresh
No shit sherlock, they already bought that service.

It wasn't too long ago people would've been content to let a miserable film like this just be forgotten but Brie Larson in particular is really what makes people want to savor it more. People are just exhausted with the whole "ugh I'm so over white people!!!" shit, especially when its being told to them by a $100m net worth white woman.

I think this movie just sucked and it would've sucked even with out the messaging, but there is a reason people will want to associate this movies shitty production and shitty acting with the shitty actor and her shitty politics. She is just a really soulless, vapid whore who seems to be totally deprived of any genuine conviction or thought and just hates whoever is coolest to hate.

Its not surprising that so many people are lining up to dance on her grave.

Or Emily Blunt, she actually looks like a captain that you'd follow
Her trim waist and navel...

>Anyone know what we're having at our secret society meeting next week?
Foie gras.

Dude there is no law in America unless you're poor. The rich can literally do whatever the fuck they want.

She doesn't know what to think of the movie but she liked the special effects and the cat. aka shes retarded.

Attached: 1534539835032.jpg (640x960, 87K)

Then why are you all gushing over some negative tweets?

>Female superhero flick with a strong, feminist agenda
>Intentionally avoid including a "romance" subplot
>Give her a cat instead
You can't make this shit up. The apparent lack of self-awareness is staggering

Attached: crying laughing.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>They constantly SAY what kind of person Carol is but they never SHOW me
So many fucking modern films summed up it's mindblowing.

Attached: 1532303379724.jpg (480x360, 11K)

I'm an Anatolian Turk therefore I am white

always look at the negative opinions because they are usually more truthful

It's always a victory for general mental health when it turns out WE'RE RIGHT.

Oh every movie made by a big studio will make bank from now on. This has been explained multiple times. It is exceedingly hard for a movie studio to lose money this late in the history of capitalism. That's why Solo is a much huger failure than anyone realizes.

It's very simple. You don't ever make the mistake of pandering to, or apologising for some nebulous perceived transgression to, these people, ever. They aren't in it for progression, equality and tolerance, they're in it for creating an imbalanced power dynamic. They're tearing this down because that then gives them more power over Disney/Marvel, who will be forced to make their films increasingly more pandering, progressive, 'woke', etc (and increasingly more alienating to a mass audience accordingly) to appease these people.

The only winning move with them is not to play their game in the first place.

WHITE BOIS WIN AGAIN
WHITE BOIS WIN AGAIN
WHITE BOIS WIN AGAIN
WHITE BOIS WIN AGAIN
WHITE BOIS WIN AGAIN

Attached: C_Data_Users_Trevor_AppData_Local_Microsoft_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_4Chan meme 3.png.png (600x580, 360K)

>y'all

>when your virtue signaling is so fake the very feminist you want to be admired by turn on you

So Disney is going to kill this chick right? They cant have an actual feminist saying the movie is bullshit and fake pandering, it kills (their) whole narrative.

Borderline satire. Just like their self image always is.

because unless you explicitly spend 30 minutes in every film using nothing short of expository dialogue to explain how every "good" character in the film is not racist, sexist, bigoted, republican or whatever then people will find some tiny shred of evidence somewhere that could potentially make that character a racist, sexist, bigot or republican (or whatever). these movies spend half of their runtime covering their own ass.

Attached: nice.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

All white zoomers have grown up with so much negro propaganda that they all think they're black now.

If we're going by random tweets there are plenty shilling for it.

kek

I think anyone pretty much knew this. Their whole life is just projection.

Attached: 1549240825666.jpg (1511x2015, 176K)

>If they actually wanted to make either of these movies good for women or blacks
Maybe if they ever wanted to just make a good movie they might succeed

We all know this is a Disney shill thread. We're just taking this opportunity to tear this bullshit apart.

Christ, it's night and day. One is the most generic pose possible while the other looks quirky, fun, and unique.

LOOK AT HER LAZY POTHEAD FACE, I CAN'T STAND THIS BITCH'S FACE SHE'S LIKE A YOUNGER VERSION OF THOSE OLD BITCHES AT THE DMV THAT TALK DOWN TO YOU WHEN YOU ASK THEM WHY YOU OWE 115 DOLLARS

Attached: 6541165184156521.jpg (480x480, 18K)

Exactly. It will be fresh and make a lot of money.

I have a question burgers.. why do you have this “””review embargo””” thing
Sounds dumb

Still lose to Black panther,0 Oscar too

Won't lie. That was a sweet ending.

and people where bitching about the simplistic-iconic suit a few months ago, feels good to have good taste. fuck textured suits

This, all zoomers do is bait

criticschoice.com/search/?s=captain marvel
Lowest rated MCU movie ever

So
Yea Forums has its usual horde or marvelfags quoting literally every twitter post talking about the movie and messaging them on twitter to make them "admit they like it"

The meltdown alone is worth it. I don't care how it does at this point

I bet right now Marvel is losing their minds since this character that no one cares about is supposedly supposed to be the center of the next mcu phase and they casted a girl constantly looking like she's mixing xanax and ambien who goes on twitter rants about the fans of the subject matter and calling them incels for any criticism. I honestly wouldn't be surprised that if this movie bombs they re cast someone as Captain Marvel cuz jesus a 6 year film deal with this bitch?

Attached: 1551404369832.png (810x792, 746K)

Kek, it's actually an ideology meant far more for the comic type medium. Films are about actions, too much exposition can easily kill it. Their typical "actions" IRL are all extraordinarily minor, typically shallow things boring as fuck in a fucking capeshit, that turn into hugely heroic things through 30-60 minutes of inner fucking masturbatory dialogue.

a person passing by car won't even be able to read the title on the Captain Marvel poster
Shazam distinctly shows SHAZAM!

some have speculated they did this on purpose just to get the idea of Captain Marvel out there

Another day being on the top of the world.

Attached: hell yeah.jpg (638x624, 54K)

Attached: image.png (239x238, 130K)

>HER LAZY POTHEAD FACE
My fucking sides, spot on.

Attached: 012432542054.gif (360x186, 1.81M)

gb2016 was a bad movie

is captain marvel also a bad movie?

Say hi to the Slate and Guardian writers lurking ITT to report on the misogyny

Fucktarded considering GOTG was in a far WORSE position, yet none of that was necessary for it to smash.

Now you see the problem.
This was the movie to show how amazing Captain Marvel is.

>Slate and Guardian writers

>tick... tock...

> /tv out meme'd by a girl

Yikes!

Just going to point this out again because this might actually be a real collapse happening

the best part is that this means Infinity War Part 1 can be considered the canon ending.

GOTG had a diverse cast of misfits, so whoever stuck could stick out the most. All of them were likable regardless and have fans.

Might actually be able to hear the heads rolling from the outside over this one. We know it HAD to happen at LF, but they kept that one pretty quiet.

>critics defying Disney Marvel’s main dish of feminism
Not a chance

Lots of us are girls so it's ok

>getting this bitch edward norton'd in favour of an actress that women like and with a good ass so men are in board too
best outcome if true senpai

I’m a girl when I put on a skirt ///

>All of them were likable regardless and have fans
Well that fucking movie did it right.
Half of those who had no clue going in who any of those characters were would have at least knew Marvel as a character. What I meant by worse position.

>that full tweet
saved, favorited, upvoted, copied, framed, desktop wallpapered, put on the refrigerator and retweeted

Attached: 1551758201063.jpg (1258x1239, 301K)

Attached: Sparkle022513a.jpg (400x478, 74K)

How long until the full reviews?

>because they're not too exposed to U.S. politics
I wish it was like that.

>criticschoice.com/search/?s=captain marvel
HOLY FUCK

The critics don't mean fuck all. The money is everything. Marvel has been fucking unstoppable for a decade, a Star Wars like collapse (for similar fucking reasons to & over the same kind of shit as that) would be catastrophic.

>The Dark World: 77
oh boy

What is her opinion on Alita?

>Give her a cat instead

The cat was in her comics as well. Rocket Racoon wanted to kill it

you think in like 5 years you're gonna think fondly of this time in your life? If you're still alive in 10 years you gonna remember this shit?

Are you encoding any of this?

>Wonder Woman: 90

>Captain Marvel: 76

>The apparent lack of self-awareness is staggering
explain this

PRE-ORDER TODAY

Attached: MarvelUHD.jpg (1580x2000, 651K)

hmm, now I really want to drink a coke.

resetera.com/threads/captain-marvel-social-media-impressions-are-coming-in.100749/page-22

ummmmmm incels? you still there? everything is fine.

Attached: 1545619447729.png (792x691, 299K)

Attached: 1483499604820.gif (288x162, 1021K)

Attached: 111.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

How is she so based wtf

Not every review is out? What exactly is this going to prove

based Emma thotslaying the dishonest lazy feminist pandering.
She ain't letting that shit slide

I wonder how many kids that were shitposting against WW for months are now contrarian shilling for it and pretending that all the other stuff never happened.

Fuck off asspained blackpill faggot, anybody getting excited about shit here clearly & obviously has little to nothing else.
There's punching down, and there's fisting her to punch the fetus.

oh boy, you weren't around here pre WW release huh? Anons were shitting on every peace of the promotional material. Now, to be fair, I don't know how many of them were shitting on WW because of muh feminism bad and how many of them were anti-DC mouseshills.

>actions, too much exposition can easily

Most of films and television series are filled with exposition and 10 minute action. Blame zoomers and their obsession with drama and exposition

critics can vote on CCA before the embargo lifts

The highest rating a movie gets is when the first reviews are counted. It almost always goes down from there

who cares. even the people writing them just copy/pasta half their articles.

>singling out one review
the cope

>page-22
Imagine going on resetera and reading those forums page by page

So who exactly is this blue checkmark

Gotg also had music for the nostalgic manchildren

Nope. First one was male. You are a liar.

Yeah, because no one here ever bitches about anything, right?

Attached: 1537574790512.png (623x469, 283K)

lol, fuckin saved

>back to the future
Huh what? I always like elizabeth shue but claudia wells was more beautiful to me, and who are you referring to in lord of the rings?

Attached: 0daf42b2e041e4f8eb6742d82dbf0881.jpg (650x366, 20K)

normie contrarians go against the opinion of twitter/reddit. based neet incel contrarians dont even interact with those sites and normal society, so they go against the opinion of their Yea Forums board

I wonder how the Brie Larson white knighters that were patrolling these threads feel

OH NO
EVEN THE SJWS HAVE TURNED ON IT
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1539038582763.jpg (924x1018, 140K)

not to mention Critics Choice go pretty easy on movies
Suicide Squad has a 63/100 score

>straight white males won AGAIN
no...

Attached: 1549494045105.jpg (645x773, 91K)

personally, I still love brie

Attached: 1546915337232.png (387x225, 43K)

that its based and fempilled

Yea Forums IS NEVER RIGHT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>just say the word
Oh no! He's going to say it!

heh

Attached: heh.png (612x831, 713K)

emma pls be my sjw tumblr gf

based 4lyfe shitposter

FUCK NORMIES
FUCK ROASTIES
FUCK JANNYS

SIMPLE AS

Attached: EAAEAE40-7A0D-4749-9A5C-1BB93B715A7E.jpg (600x315, 37K)

N

The promotional material for WW absolutely sucked, especially with that Fearless Girl statue in New York going around (which won one of advertising's biggest awards btw). The movie itself was alright. Not very original, but well done for what it was. Actually looked at war in a somewhat interesting way for being a superhero movie, a "feminist" movie, a hollywood movie, and a popcorn flick.

B-tier but was forced into it in-organically. If they hadnot pushed her she would be a C/D list Avengers jobber they use to fill out a roster. Basically wonderman with tiddies.

Nobody can deny her as an absolute champion.

Attached: alita.png (461x203, 23K)

T-Tuesday night! It'll be updated by then!

How is highschool going?

Will this be Marvel's first rotten movie?

Attached: 41uve4hAM0L.jpg (330x330, 27K)

talking about the dudes, they hired originally eric stoltz but thought he was shit during production and brought michael J.

for Lotr i dont remember the actor but Aragorn's part was filmed with another younger actor at first.

Thor 2 wasn't rotten? It's the most forgettable movie I've ever seen.

is this going to be "A SECOND FRESH REVIEW" all over again?

Attached: 0mn1kqh65zf21.png (890x960, 416K)

Attached: Christopher_Nolan,_London,_2013_(crop).jpg (634x929, 479K)

looks like Drumpf has finally done it.... he has finally corrupted all critics and ruined cinema forever... the dark ages are truly upon us now...

no, but it might be one of the few not certified fresh (75% or more)

Attached: 53111206_819445585061097_5668165217813528576_n.jpg (874x896, 62K)

HOLY SHIT BASED

Post yfw Alita dabbed all over Captain Foot Fungus and the Mouseshills

Attached: 1547162762483.jpg (1000x1426, 517K)

Attached: 4d3.gif (480x320, 719K)

>especially with that Fearless Girl statue in New York going around (which won one of advertising's biggest awards btw)
you're bullshitting
pretty sure the tiara was put on her by someone else and it was 100% AFTER the movie had been released

so theyre acknowledging thatt ghostbusters movie was shit?

>so many questions
>cat and special effects were good
What's the green and black heart mean??

Attached: bill the butcher.jpg (660x638, 135K)

Based and URM-pilled

See themarysue.com/things-we-saw-today-fearless-girl-statue-transformed-into-wonder-woman/
this guy Don Phelps put the tiara on it and it was a week after the movie was released

>Disney Film
>Pushing SJW Agenda
>Rotten
Sorry user, there is no chance of this happening.

Attached: 1776235-poster01copy.jpg (1560x2099, 1.29M)

Attached: 1492599685609.jpg (480x480, 28K)

I'm a white Male and I look exactly like Dax Shepherd

Attached: 1551671294523.jpg (604x270, 20K)

>so theyre acknowledging thatt ghostbusters movie was shit?
Moreso that GB2016 was a shitty movie that was pre-acclaimed as A BIG WIN FOR FEMINISMS but turned out to be an unfunny cashgrab that only existed to raid the purses of women

I don't know if you're a troll or a retard, but are you claiming that Brie is oppressed, because that bitch has more money under one toenail than I'll ever have in my entire life.

>WE
>WUZ
>HIEROGLYPHS
>N SHIIIIIIIEEEET

>So, milday, would you care to see my funko pops? I've the target exclusive Wonder Woman.

>alita
>70 million domestically
kek

You mean reality? Sucks.

Kevin Feige was the one who hyped that bullshit up. That faggot enabled her every step of the fucking way while she alienated the majority of moviegoers.

>are you claiming that Brie is oppressed
I'm claiming you have some broken ass reading comprehension.

Reminder that the previous thread already decoded it
>thinking faces
movie starts confusing and weird. Basically the tone and pacing are shit.
>Cringe face, cry laugh, cringe, surprise clapperboard.
The humor is great but a lot of the movie doesn't work untill the end when it gets good (just the surprise and clapperboard might indicate the post-credits scene).
>fist,rocket,joystick, computer
The action scenes and CGI look like they're from a videogame
>hearts, eye, cat
Grace loved the cat and it took Fury's eye
>star, star, star
the rating, 3/5 stars.
>rock and roll
you're gonna leave the theater excited

Attached: 315351351531413.png (422x309, 99K)

/r/ing a "do it for her" collage

whoever you are, your digits will be recognized

Attached: captain marvel.png (641x263, 47K)

Odd considering his instinct has always been spot fucking on til now. Guess everyone has a Lucas moment of no longer recognizing their shit doesn't stink.

NOOOOO THE BLUE CHECKS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ON DISNEY'S SIDE

I will go to Shazam just to spite Captain Marvel. Whether it's good or not doesn't even matter, but it does look fun.

Well I admit I'm not good at reading word salad rants. What the fuck was it you were attempting and failing to say? It sounded like you were screaming about muh wimmins and punching fetuses.

>this is it
>this is finally when Feige starts losing his mind
It's either that or this is more of a Disney producer's work and Feige was sidelined, I dunno

You should prpbably committ suicide. It's only going to get worse.

I'd rather eat the rich.

>What the fuck was it you were attempting and failing to say?
That you're a faggot who'd beat the fuck out of a toddler & feel real manly about it afterward because it pissed you off & you sure showed it.

Attached: 1438484526326.png (300x177, 57K)

You seem real mad, but I can't tell what about. I saw you saying something about punching down, which makes me think you think this is a failure for feminism or something?

fuck you too Nate.
piece of shit.

Attached: 0823844B-ACDF-4E92-B9F4-996967E7F325.jpg (1280x720, 215K)

You're a failure for low blowing somebody for being happy about a fucking screencap.

Here you go user

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1242x936, 250K)

It's need a picture of her fungus feet on it.

based

Attached: 1546356880902.png (470x470, 412K)

>You're a failure for low blowing somebody for being happy about a fucking screencap.
Oh my god, you're the chick that posted that, aren't you?

Can't someone else do it?

Has a post ever been Ghostbustered this bad?

sadly, no.

Attached: 1551066578548.jpg (1000x1455, 171K)

You don't belong here if you don't get it. Fucking seriously, man.

time to join the other side before drumpf set up the gallows, fellow feminist.

Not him, but i'll bet its' just lip service since it's the first MCU female lead hero
Lord Feige is too great to fuck it up over some identity politics

Ya but a movie all about muh vagina getting too cocky is more ironic.

Attached: tuxedo pepe cheers.png (1000x1000, 177K)

Okay, but you owe me one.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1242x936, 243K)

Even The Incredible Hulk has 81/100 on there.... and that movie was absolutely terrible.

Fucking perfect. Love that it's a close up.

Oh shit, you're just a low IQ tard. Carry on.

>since it's the first MCU female lead hero
We need a "punished Widow" meme.

lmao

Attached: 1420091089878.jpg (248x203, 5K)

Attached: white.jpg (300x201, 43K)

No but seriously think about it
Kathleen kennedy did all that force is female, more female director bullshit but for all that talk, its all male directors, one of which is probably the one responsible for fucking up TLJ (as solo was largely decent, even though it flopped).
So yeah all that talk is just that - talk
At the end of the day, what matter is what makes money, though with feige he places making a good story at least on the same level as making the munnies
So at worst, cap marvel will jsut be a blip as they readjust in future appearances, and we'll laugh that we thought this would affect anything

Attached: 1521932533799.jpg (791x720, 77K)

>Ghostbustered
I know about that shitshow and the context around this, but what is this actually supposed to mean? Gaslighting a movie and being right?

No one rated it all you autistic fuck

Pretty much

I'm going to Shazam because it looks like a much better film. Forget Bries retardation and any culture war shit. All of those trailers were incredible boring. And that's why I wont see Captain Marvel

Alita is at 72 on there by the way and is barely fresh

Attached: kisses.gif (500x281, 470K)