Is this shit good?

Is this shit good?

Attached: umbrella-academy_keyart-thumb_600.jpg (600x600, 87K)

Watch Doom Patrol instead

Fuuuck nooo

I thought she would make it better but she was the worst part unironically.

Attached: 1551505519511.jpg (590x523, 52K)

It's now a superhero show. It's a show about a messed up family.

is xir ok?

why do I hate everybody in this image?

Worth watching imo

Lol no. Literally nothing happens between episodes 2 and 9.

You got it, Brendan

This, then realise it's only 3eps so far and watch umbrella academy while you wait for the next ep

Ironically the faggots is the best part about the show, same shit with the show misfits.

whats the point of the big guy having super strength if he just gets his ass kicked by everybody?

He wasn't a fag in misfits

I've noticed that with a lot of Netflix shows. Cable and network series couldn't get away with just having filler between seasons but streaming shows can literally turn up the useless filler if they want to.

The whole furry acceptance club scene. They needed to advocate yet more diversity.

I actually liked it, but Ellen Page kissing the dude was off-putting. Seeing it all I could think was how much she must be hating that.
Being such an outspoken dyke has really tainted her acting wise IMO, since I can't see her as anything else now.
They didn't help anything with this scene in the first ep, cuz I immediately thought 'oh okay so she's a lesbo in this too'. But then she WASN'T? That was the biggest shyamalan of the whole thing to me.

Attached: dancing-vanya.jpg (1200x600, 54K)

The behemoth and domino mask are pretty inoffensive

Fuck, everytime I see the stupid umbrella I think this is a Frasier thread and I'm inevitably disappointed when it's some stupid capeshit show

Arguably the only steaming series I watched recently that didn't have pointless filler was Cobra Kai, Jack Ryan, Altered Carbon and Titans and even they didn't have nonpointless scenes.

this, why settle for a knockoff when you could have the real thing

She is so disgusting it hurts watching her

I liked the big British guy from Black Sails. Is he good in this?

And you unironically thought she was gonna make it better? You actually like her? Acting in movies? What exactly has she been good in? Not what good movies she's been in

Attached: 1551481131291.jpg (750x1173, 204K)

The time travel makes no sense whatsoever.
Also, They Might Be Giants is my favorite band, but Istanbul doesn’t match a fight scene at all.

Other than the weird brother sister love thing, I liked it and will watch season 2. I had low expectations however.

trailer park boys
juno
super

Haven't seen, meh and I'll give you super

She was shit in ReGenesis tho and that was her second show after TPB.

She ruined the whole thing for me.

Attached: ny-1551664307-ajkd1jkm8j-snap-image.jpg (800x564, 34K)

>I heard a rumor that you loved me
So is hypno lady a rapist?

>random ayy in the last episode smiled at Vanya
Aliens for season 2 confirmed?

Attached: A628CD04-39FE-4159-9D1E-7AB59C42FA12.jpg (750x1134, 526K)

bump

>weird brother sister love thing
Excuse me, can someone elaborate?

I believe they meant he was the best part of the show, which is correct.

They are NBR which normally wouldn't be a big deal however they were raised together as brother and sister from birth which is kind of strange.

there is a non-platonic relationship that's hinted at and nearly occurred between two of the main characters and "siblings". might actually happen, i'm still just 7 episodes in. anyway, they aren't actually related, but were adopted for the superhero team/family and grew up calling each other brother and sister

i found it a bit uncomfortable myself

They literally make out in one alt timeline episode

They kissed each other as kids bozo as in on the mouth

so far i've found some of the dialogue to be atrocious and aspects of the story to be very predictable, but it entertains me nonetheless and i'll probably finish it.

i forgot they kissed, fair enough

I can't finish it, it makes me mad just tell me if the white violin costume works. I hate what they did to Hazel and Cha cha

how were they in the comic

Yea for one season

Attached: ok.gif (212x176, 631K)

oh no no no no

Attached: 1551680709309.png (590x540, 303K)

Theirs been aliens or at least A ayy all through season 1

>tons of major characters
>none of them are black males
Disappointing. 12% of the population yet no representation.

Hazel and Cha cha? Chaotic and fun. Just violent for the sake of it but their appearance in the comic was minimal so you wanted more.
their masks never left their heads. it was who they were.
Vanya was monstrous but it made sense why she was so cruel.

so why are incels so mad at her? I know shes gay so shes already a Yea Forums pariah but ive seen a big uptick of shops trying to make her look extra gross lately. did she say something abouy trump?

because youre growing up and bitter that people your age have become successful while you waste away. if you were 10 years old you'd lap this trash up but these are young actors you didnt grow up with

Attached: d137bcfc-da49-4137-b951-7f757ee1c1ab_screenshot.jpg (640x480, 26K)

Virgin Page or Stacy Violin?

Attached: ellen.jpg (500x237, 68K)

Fuckin Diego is useless, he literally just curves shit he throws.
And what about all the other kids that weren't adopted? Did they not get superpowers?

Hard candy is pretty good. Idk if its because of her acting but I like the movie

In the comics, Diego could hold his breath indefinitely. I'm pretty sure they never mention it in the show, but it's admittedly a very niche power.
Also, Klaus had some really strong telekinetic abilities in the books. He would just float most places. His powers only worked when his shoes weren't on, and that is not a joke.

So what about all the other children that weren't adopted? Did they not have powers?

>People have edited the wikipedia page detailing the characters which specifically states it's for the comic with information from the show
fuck off

I skipped through most of vanya's scenes. Her character felt really wooden

Yeah that scene was really off putting.

I don't know what they were thinking when trying to put a romantic plotline in with siblings, even if they aren't blood related.

Yes actually. It picks up steam as it goes along.

What did you guys think of Mary J Blige in it?

It was supposed to -- she's been drugged deliberately.

no-one knows, but probably

I honestly don't care who plays them as long as they keep the masks on all the time. But they didn't.

Like Hargreeves himself, I am going to rank the members of the Umbrella Academy from how awesome to how shit they are, as follows:

Klaus
The Kid
Mexican Batman
Luther
-----everybody below this line sucks-----
Allison
Ellen Page

Attached: umbrella-academy-diego-1551713005.jpg (1200x603, 65K)

The kid's kinda cute

Yeah I would give him some Jesus Juice.

That's true. But besides the drugs her character arc just felt a little too predictable.

he's a 50yr old man whos seen some shit, he doesn't need your perversions

Christ, not in that way.
He's just endearing- he's got moxy and I want him to win.
Everybody else is a faggot and if they die I don't care, but I like the kid.

I liked her inHC also, maybe because it wasn't the Ellen that exists today

Why is everyone in this pic so fucking ugly?
Especially the drag queen looking faggot and the little kike

I just wanna know how did they handle Hazel and Cha-Cha?

They’re surprisingly the best characters

poorly

A big guy and a strong black woman

Oddly enough half the show seemed to revolve around his redemption arc while she was a psycho cunt the entire time and he was the only character in the series who 100% won and got a full on happy ending

Attached: umbrellaacademyhazelchacha-1551315021400_1280w.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

And they do wear the masks most of the times they fight

Attached: a16b1acf656014a0fb338df2beb7daaf_umbrella-academy-hazel-and-cha-cha-e1549899783583-640x330.jpg (640x330, 18K)

Nah

Do they even wear the SS uniforms

Attached: 1515092384904.jpg (240x237, 7K)

The suits never come off

Why is Allison's daughter, who she had with a white man, blacker than her?
The fuck?

yes

It has a really good soundtrack, but that's about it.

But they completely misuse it. Istanbul is a shitty fight song

run boy run could also have been used better, like say during the clothing store fight

It was pretty good

Is that the german chick that got kidnapped and killed by her brother in law user?

>brother sister love
>implying adopted kids will ever be "family" with the people they'r randomly shoved into the same physical space as
Don't make me laugh
Are you "family" with the snot picking randos who you "spent every day with" because you went to school together?

They all have the same biological father too

fugg I was only halfway finished
Ben doesn't look like a hapa though.

You leave out the horror

I actually like her dancing.

Up until the evil black lady who used to sing ok but def cannot act did a Black Widow head lock to throw some dude across the room it was, after that fuck no.
Why did this ever become a thing in HW?.

Attached: 1536265894729.webm (500x500, 873K)

you realize the two you said are shit are arguably the most powerful? and you missed Ben

Shes big and was trained since literally the day she was born by a super powerful alien

Ben doesn't count because hes dead, Fagtoid. Only live member ranking.

I have no idea why those two could hold their own against an entire group of superheroes, unless they are some of the other ones born that day.

I've only seen the netflix show, but are the agents enhanced at all? Hazel whooped Luther's ass 1v1 and Luther is a literal gorilla. They seem to recover from heavy damage fairly quickly too.

I think it was implied somewhere that they were genetically modified to be super soldiers

Terrible casting

dead doesn't mean dead like irl, faggot

Luther isn't just a gorrila he's a martian gorrila, but cha cha and hazel are enhanced

>read Luther's wiki
>He's suppose to be a gorilla space man with a jetpack and laser gun

where the fuck was all that? Why did we only get a pansy that is too embarrassed to do anything. If this show gets a second season, i hope they let some of these character actually do something with their semi-interesting abilities.

a.) she's dancing like a guy. Like a fairly uncoordinated guy doing the 'uncomfortable dance' at a wedding. This is contrasted by the Rumor girl who dances like a woman dances. Women are almost always comfortable dancing because they basically can't do it wrong.
b.) I also meant her clothes were super dykey. She's wearing a canadian tuxedo, buttoned up to the top button like a vato.

he left all his space shit on the moon? idk

How much crime was there in the city that warranted for a full team of children to take care of it?

>the city
try the planet

>seven player characters
>no healers
no wonder so many died

It's alright, has a sort of watchmen vibe but it could have been a lot better.

Got bored 3 or 4 episodes in

So literally hotline Miami characters in comic form

they get really stoned blow up a building and then go get donuts and discuss how they are going to end the world and how cha cha does't like sprinkles, idk what they were like in the comics but it seems spot on with your description

I was hoping we would get a bunch of kids doing kickass tier shit with anime school drama sprinkled through but oh well

i like 5 too

Am I supposed to side with the old man and the other kids, like they were misunderstood or something? They were fucking assholes, specially the father. Were they supposed to be this unlikeable?

Attached: sayori1.jpg (564x546, 66K)

>is father suppose to be unlikeable
yes he's a complete asshole alien and raised a bunch of kids who are messed up as fuck, but maybe he was right to do so

This meme sucks.

dude what the fuck lmao, this family drama about how a sociopath did a bad job raising human beings to serve a singular purpose has characters with severe flaws?
Is this an accident?

? no really not him but watch doom patrol it is great

why is Billy Bones in this?

black sails I'm guessing? didn't that show get cancelled after all the ships got burnt down irl?

>meme
Doom Patrol is hundred times better and has based Brendan.

it is so fucking good, so far brendan kills it

That fucking bitch at the end makes my blood boil. That sour fucking face she makes when he pulls himself up.

ACT