CRITTERS MOVIE! A NEW CRITTERS MOVIE IS COMING TO THE HORROR STREAMING SERVICE SHUDDER!

youtube.com/watch?v=zBIQSjJlT_E

>Critters: A New Binge is a comedy-horror Shudder exclusive series that picks up the tale of the Critters - hairy, carnivorous, insatiable aliens - from the beloved 1980s film franchise. Pursued by intergalactic bounty hunters, the Critters return to Earth on a secret mission and encounter Christopher, a lovelorn high-schooler, his best friend Charlie, his crush Dana, and his mom Veronica - whose past will come back to bite them. Who will survive? And who will be eaten?

>Coming to Shudder March 21.

Are you going to download this when it gets ripped online, Yea Forums?

Looks like fun!

Attached: CI4Yv4K.jpg (1200x1775, 654K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digitaltrends.com/movies/why-hollywood-movies-are-more-expensive-to-make-than-ever/
slashfilm.com/critters-the-new-binge-interview/
youtube.com/watch?v=oOwqVrHl0Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=YIbB5eDkht8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TV SHOW I MEAN

how is the low budget 80s film had way better special effects?

their budget was higher

>that playmate in 2

lol it had a 2m budget

Why is a young red headed Alex Jones in the film?

Are you blind? Looks nothing like him.

Shudder looks kino but they don't have an app for my tv or ps4

just pirate it

What's with the punished critter?

Looks altogether pretty good, but there are definitely some fanfilm-tier moments in that trailer

2m in 80s money

>500 Internal Server Error

So is embedding dead for Yea Forums?

with inflation thats 4.5m. The budget for a similar lower budget type tv show Per Episode is 3-4m. No excuse.

Pretty sure that’s the “gingers have souls” guy

he's based

>The budget for a similar lower budget type tv show Per Episode is 3-4m. No excuse.
You're assuming Shudder has that budget...

this

i love shudder but this look like "le bad on purpose 80s lmao" reddit bullshit just like the puppet master reboot

mite b cool tho

someone tell jay

kill crites

this man will see this tv show day 1

Movies were also WAY fucking cheaper to make back then

digitaltrends.com/movies/why-hollywood-movies-are-more-expensive-to-make-than-ever/

will they use the original mask for the bounty hunter?

>How long is each episode?

>Probably about 10 minutes roughly. It’ll be about eight episodes, averaging about 10 minutes in length.

>Does it form a full feature movie?

>Yeah, and I’m very much approaching it having come from the feature world, shooting it like a feature in the set amount of days and shooting as if I’m shooting a feature. I think it’ll easily translate if they decide to go that way.

this

leader

That guy transitioned you know

>streaming service that's not Netflix

t. fuck off

it's time

Attached: jaypride.jpg (1080x1080, 77K)

>not Critters Bite Back
cringe

just pirate it

the absolute state of horror movies.

yea into a buff dude

I'm just glad they used practical effects! I fucking hate CGI, or at least how over-used it is. These look like real physical things you could touch, even if they don't quite look like actual creatures. Looks pretty bloody, I hope they lean more to the horror side and keep the comedy dark and not overly silly.

they would CGI them if they wouldn't look so stupid.

Why fat kids looks so souless today? Back in 80's fat child actors were much better.

Also muh asian and negro thrown in there just because, can't they just make normal things with all white people anymore?

But my ps4 has shudder

more like stutter.

ENJOY, goy.

The puppets look like shit, but I actually liked Critters as a kid more than Gremlins, and I already have Shudder for Joe Bob, so I'll check it out.

youtube.com/watch?v=oOwqVrHl0Jo

>cgi

Attached: 1546990078091.png (756x618, 788K)

Tell me that's Sherminator with his hair dyed silver (a sophisticated sex machine, sent back in time, to change the future for one sexy Critter)

Attached: tumblr_oc04p7062D1s2wio8o1_500.gif (500x269, 1.19M)

ok

Non-region locked:
youtube.com/watch?v=YIbB5eDkht8

yuck