Are there any good films that reflect upon the topic of abortion?

Are there any good films that reflect upon the topic of abortion?

Attached: 76429D56-0159-4A4A-878B-EC9D80F0394F.png (781x596, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nhs.uk/conditions/contraception/how-effective-contraception/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based ex-husband

Why do I come to this place? I just end up angry.

Sounds like bullshit desu

Anyway if it's true they're both retarded

>I'm weak and selfish
At least she's honest, unlike most women who pretend that abortion is "empowering" and a "women's rights" issue. The fact that fathers don't have a say in situations like this is unbelievably wrong.

How is he based? Everyone in this is in the wrong

Sounds like she did the right thing. She self-analysed, realised she wasn’t going to be a good mum (even admits her own selfishness) and acted before things got really messy.

You guys do know people write these things for upboats, right?

How is anyone but the woman wrong in this?

>Filed for divorce the next day
>Not based

I’m no fan of abortion but at least she was clear and honest. Sounds like she’d be at best a shit mum and at worst wound up killing a newborn.

Based formerly husband. This roastie is going to burn in hell

Don't bother with the Yea Forums incels, you're not winning anything with them. Needlesss name calling and "muh women suck" because they've never been touched in their lives.

Her family overreacted bigly.

A happy ending story after all.

>her family overreacted to the murder of their grandchild/niece/nephew

L O N D O N

lmao get fucked dumb cunt

I hated women most as a virgin, then I got a qt gf and still hate most women.

This.
Nice butthurt
>How is he based?
Divorced from a murderer.

> women die in childbirth every day

the rates are just so goddamn low in the western world. amazing that she used this argument.

I'd seriously consider killing her for murdering my child.

It’s not “their” anything. It was hers. Only faggots care about extended families.

It’s not an argument, more a rationalization she used to avoid confronting the truth that she is an evil, selfish person who places 9 months of personal comfort above a human life

>defends baby murder

You're absolutely sick

I dunno, I feel she made the right call. I wish more people would abort if they think they'll be shitty parents. If they'd been trying to have a kid and she got cold feet I'd be more judging, but since she was on birth control it doesn't sound like it was something they wanted. She should have explained her feelings to her husband and family more before the abortion, and they all shouldn't have overreacted so badly to an abortion. My guess is that both families are hyper religious and she left that part out, most people don't get that bent out of shape for an abortion these days.

This. You'd have to be legit retarded to defend the Harry Potter gender

Dude dodged a bullet, he is now redpilled

Based retard

>its hers
It takes two to make a baby.
Also

>killing babies

>the Harry Potter gender
lel

Put it up for adoption then instead of just killing it

>lol if you think you’ll be a bad parent just murder the baby
>lol what is adoption

Cope.

Sure you did.

>you're- you're butthurt!!!
Nice cope. I'm right and you're wrong. Deal with it, faggot retard.

It was ejected before birth. Not a baby at that point. You need a college degree if you want to reply to me, nigger.

>if they think they'll be shitty parents

Attached: 14c.jpg (207x253, 17K)

look at this cuck lol

Your hate makes you stronger

>the Harry Potter gender

Attached: 1541392835042.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

>ejected
Very nice word for “murdered.”
>not a baby
Still indisputably a human life, and an innocent one at that.

80% of these sort of posts are Yea Forums making a plebbit account to get (you)s here

>going to have a kid
>out of nowhere your wife, who you thought you knew for the past 5 years of being married and however many years you've dated, decides to get an abortion without talking about it
even the OP admits that she was in the wrong for doing it in secret

Attached: arton14654.jpg (500x707, 206K)

They didn't kill her

>I'm right and you're wrong
>Not a baby at that point
Lmao, killing children is right then?

Attached: 1538610628292.jpg (540x663, 65K)

No one needs a college degree to debate a retard who uses the same buzzword of the month twice in one post.

what a retarded conspiracy theory

I don't understand how atheists support abortion. There is nothing scientific about an unborn fetus suddenly becoming human once it goes through the birth canal.

Muslims believe the soul enters the body upon first breath. This is the kind of reasoning needed to support abortion, it requires religious or magical belief.

Fuck you baby killer

See

Attached: 1544766203685.jpg (644x800, 37K)

>is completely fine with his wife doing as she pleases with no prior consultation
The only incel here is you. You're unbelievably desperate for female validation

If you're a piece of shit don't fuck.

They are objectively the dullest gender

This

Ultimately it's "her body, her choice" but not explaining to the father beforehand was extremely immature and she absolutely deserves the backlash.

>namecalling : the argument
Lol, cringe cope nigger incel cuck fag gay queer fucker lmao. I can play this game too, unless you decide to use that miniscule brain of yours and put it to use.

>dude zygotes are human life!
Every time retards try to argue this point, it just boils to semantics. Unicellular organisms are life, why the fuck are we not charged for killing life in this regard? It's not anything until it comes out the uterus, peroid.

It's not a child you dumb fuck.

It's an argument of authority, and I'm not using it in this manner. Buzzwords is just stawmanning, my actual argument is indifutable.

Yikes.

>You're unbelievably desperate for female validation
Source? Oh right, you're instigating with 0 proof. You're doing the same thing too, guess you're an incel too by your logic.

>Literally dehumanising someone so murder is acceptable
Unironically nazi logic

The average atheist doesn't actually follow science or logic any more than the average US protestant follows the Bible. They simply believe what they're told to and never think about it beyond that point.

Adoption.

>my actual argument is indifutable
lmao

>Every time retards try to argue this point, it just boils to semantics.
It’s not semantics, it’s science. From the moment of fertilization it’s a unique human being. You were the one all fucking high and mighty about college education, you retarded murderous twat.

College degrees are worthless when you can't see the sanctity of life.

Attached: DyIAJCaXQAAGEx7.jpg (474x576, 40K)

>I don't want children, so I believe I'll be a bad parent
>Oh I know, instead of trying to get good for the sake of my child, or put it up for adoption, I'll just kill it
Feminism is brilliant. It gave women the ability and legal route to behave like the irresponsible man that bails out (even worse, because there's killing involved) and not only that, it gives them moral justification of the whole affair.

>It's not anything until it comes out the uterus, peroid.
So when you vacuum the mutilated corpse out of the uterus, has it now transformed from 'meaningless clump of cells' to 'human corpse'?

If youre such a piece of shit that you think
you are not fit to fill your biological purpose then you shouldn't have sex.

>Women die by childbirth everyday

what the fuck lmao, when did tribal africa get the internet?

>Girl lets a man nut inside of her repeatedly and gets not only "surprised" that she is pregnant she panics and kills the child with the assistance of a medical professional.

I have no idea how anyone can hear this story and not be disgusted to their core.

Your b8 was good, even got a reply from me, but you fucked up and made it too obvious with
>my actual argument is indifutable.

Freedom of choice is not Freedom from consequences

;)

A strong family is the foundation of a strong/healthy society. Did you eat paint chips as a child?

>It's not a child you dumb fuck.
When does it become one?

both their family and most of their friend disowning her for an abortion?
it would be kinda believable only if they lived in a very conservative christian rural area.

was she suppposed to raise a child she didn't want? we have enough mentally ill kids already

reminder that there'd be way more minorities around without abortions

Oh yeah I’m sure the kid would love that.

>only Christians care if you kill their grandchildren
Liberal bughives really are hell

FPBP

>the Harry Potter gender

Attached: 1536819069539.png (448x450, 327K)

This is god-tier bait
>these retards all butthurt

Attached: BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASED_GAAAAAAAAAAAAANG.jpg (258x360, 55K)

Well there’s your pro-choice argument right there. They’d have been spared this pain if they did.

Wish more chicks were like her, husband sounds like a fuckin bitch. Don’t know why anyone wants anyone person on this planet and wasting all that time and money on a child is retarded.

So how exactly her and her husband child - her body?

Lake of Fire by Tony Kay, the director of American History X. just in case anyone still cares about the actual topic.

Based samefag cope poster

Baiting all the white christian larpers is one of the easiest things to do on this board

Godfather part II

When the"'"'child"'" started gestating inside her

not either of them but you're a retard if you think that shit isn't bait

Attached: bait.png (653x627, 67K)

The one true abortion kino

Attached: MV5BMTk3NDY2MDg0MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODcwODc4._V1_.jpg (450x664, 172K)

I'm more amazed by the fact that a doctor can just kill your fetus a day after requesting the procedure without having the consent of both parents or at least a judge's sentence.

if yall love unborn nuggets so much just take em before theyre born. let them enjoy their own body and make their own choices. lol

Nice photoshop bud, go be assblasted somewhere else

>implying men have just as much ownership over a child when a woman has to carry it for 9 months

umm no sweetie!

Imagine this being your daughter in law. You have a son, he's married, they're expecting their first kid and you get all excited . . . and the evil bitch goes and murders it.

>And I declared that the dead, who had already died, are happier than the living, who are still alive.
>But better than both is the one who has never been born, who has not seen the evil that is done under the sun.

It is. Feel free to actually argue, if you can.

If you understood biology, you would understand the concept of life is not mutual to our definition of "life" Life is fucking everwhere, mowing your lawn is muder. Cuttign tree roots is murder. What makes it any different that it's human life? Society? Consciousness? Weak argument.

Nope. It's just matter. How is this so hard to understand?

Out the uterus. We call it one then.

So this is the power of cultural marxism indoctrination
>i troll u lololol

Attached: 1545340471057.jpg (800x499, 102K)

I'd murder the bitch.

>concept of life is not mutual to our definition of "life"
>is not mutual
What the fuck did (You) mean by this?
Murder is the deliberate destruction of human life for any reason other than self-defense.

>Women can abort fetus on a whim
>Man isn't allowed the choice not to care for a kid he doesn't want

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 106K)

>SAMEFAG!
>proven wrong
>PHOTOSHOP
holy fuck this is amazing. This one guy BTFO all you /pol/niggers.

Aren't women accepting pregnancy by doing sex with men?

Well it does make sense. Either you operate under a framework where you acknowledge the fetus as a person and nobody can consent for its killing except under extraordinary circumstances, or you don't consider it a person and it becomes muh body muh choice for the woman.

How can you murder something that was never alive to begin with?

The same puritan larpers obsessed with people popping lots of kids and banning abortion then complain about feral niglets. They're emotional, not practical.

Damn I can't find this thread on Reddit, I really wanted to read the shitfest.

imagine being such a /pol/ autist that you intentionally reply to bait because you're that desperate for attention. yikes!

ACTUAL SUPERIOR OPINION ON THE SUBJECT

Abortion is wrong. Forced abortion should never ever happen, ever.
But it will happen, no matter what anyone feels about it. The only thing society can do is through education and general information reduce the abortion to only highly extreme cases of forceful impregnating rape, not for teens to see abortion just as yet another whatever option besides condoms and pills, not to mention preggo fetish fuckers who will pay tens of thousands just to repeatedly abort and impregnate a woman.

When society started debating over abortion as if it's just a yet another harmless normal option, we steered wrong.

lol

Attached: 1551749015564.gif (300x264, 1.96M)

Damn what city can I move to with naked broads holding joints out in the streets

Kills her own child and thinks it is normal.
Surprised when her parents act as she is dead.

Wut?

>Out the uterus. We call it one then.
So it's not a child while in the uterus, but it is when it goes out the magical vagina portal that gives it life 5 minutes and 20 inches later?

Oh she wasn't pregnant?

It's on /r/childfree

The chick deleted the post. But they all cheered for her, fuckbags.

If you would have told me in 2006 when I was posting Epic Fail Guy on Yea Forums, that in 13 years people would be posting literal Boomer chain mail propaganda here I would have called you a retard.

Reminder that anyone who’s 100% pro-life or pro-choice with no qualifications is retarded

>person makes standard liberal arguments
>HAHAH you're being baited you guys are too damn stupid to see.

>I murdered an innocent baby, my own offspring in fact, because I was too retarded to use birth control please give me upvotes to validate my poor life decisions

It takes one to say "yes", guess which can get pregnant?

Ah, thanks anyway

>Not being pro life unless it's pro eugenics

>Not realizing he's counterbaiting
Sure is reddit in here

>defining muder
What point are you making? It's not human life until it leaves the uterus.

Yes. How is this hard to understand? Life is defined by organisms independent from others. This is 9th grade biology btw.

She was using birth control, read the post. Are people just not supposed to have sex if they don’t want children?

>because I was too retarded to use birth control
She did though. The only thing worse than a baby killer is a fucking retard who doesn't know how to read

A fetus literally has different DNA from the mother. How is it HER body?

Why do people act like having and raising a child is so impossible
If cavemen in the neolithic era could do it, and the fucking retards who live in trailer parks and eat McDonald's all day can do it to, then what does that say about you that you can't

What was the problem? They were married for 5 years and were happy, shouldn't the next step be starting a family?

Attached: 1549937719201.jpg (755x1057, 131K)

>Yeah, I was married. I divorced the monster after she aborted our baby without telling me.
How can one man be so based? I hope he got the wholesome family he always wanted.

Attached: big boy.png (1080x1105, 873K)

ask the dudes in prison on murder charges for hitting pregnant bitches in the belly

But a baby is not independent either. What the fuck does that have to do with life?

>an organism that has more in common with a tapeworm than a human being is a """"child""""
>and the male that infected the host with the parasite should decide if its removed or not

lmaoing @ incel logic

It *is* the only 100% effective form of birth control

the pill is 100% effective if taken properly and the only people who have it fail are retards who didn't use it properly, ergo you're both retards and should kill yourselves promptly

A zygote is a parasite in a woman's body. It is not a person yet, so abortion is not wrong.

>and the fucking retards who live in trailer parks and eat McDonald's all day can do it to

Yeah and such fine children they're raising too, am I right?

Independence is not part of the definition of life, but let's say it is, that then implies that killing children up to let's say six years old would be a-ok as they aren't independent i.e. alive

>It's not human life until it leaves the uterus
I beg you to tell me what kind of fetus is inside the woman 1 hour before labor starts, a rats?

we should kill you two, since you have no potential to be decent human beings either, so what's the difference? :)

what a dumbass. just have an abortion in total secrecy and tell everyone you had a miscarriage or something.

Personally, I'd take a retard over a baby killer any day.

Holy shit I didn't know Yea Forums was so pro-life.

I helped a blind lady cross the street today.

It is. It is not dependent on another being for nutrients. Spiders can hunt from birth. It just so happens human babies take far longer than any other species to be self-sustainable.

It is. Read above.

Anyone else ITT somewhere in the middle? Like past the point of fetal viability yeah it's pretty fucked up to abort, but dude this woman found out at 2 weeks and aborted a clump of cells.

The body flushes bad embryos all the time. Is that murder? You can say it's natural, but what if we developed the technology to grow lab babies from zygote? Then couldn't you technically say that everytime a woman has a period she's committing murder?

I think we should draw the line somewhere, the only question is where? Obviously a zygote/blastocyst/gastrocyst isn't really a sentient being, but literally dismembering a 20 week old fetus is pretty fucked up and starts to resemble something like murder.

I think the cutoff should be placed somewhere early, but early abortions shouldn't be legalized. BTW the vast majority of abortions are all done within the first trimester.

Attached: 1 (1288).jpg (400x400, 92K)

>Are people just not supposed to have sex if they don’t want children?
Yes. How can you think otherwise?
It is always a risk and if you are having sex you are agreeing on pregnancy and child.
You know, just like men, who have no saying in this decision.

It's embarrassing when people like you that know nothing of either biology or philosophy try to sound smart, go back to kindergarten, you are a certified retard.

Welcome to the hurtbox. Don’t forget, you’re here forever

>>an organism that has more in common with a tapeworm than a human being is a """"child""""
Show me a single tapeworm that has grown into a human being. I can show you at least 7billion+ of these organisms that have.

>a parasite
literal mental illness

all redpilled alpha males like us are pro life

>My guess is that both families are hyper religious and she left that part out, most people don't get that bent out of shape for an abortion these days.
lol her family was literally imagining the kid's future. Then to have that ripped out from under you without an inkling from your wife? You think just because it was still attached by a cord there couldn't be any attachment to it?

It isn't, you are wrong.

No the pill is not 100% effective even if taken properly, do some basic research.

He should have beaten her as well.

How did this one guy assblast all these autists?
This is incredible

Attached: b77.jpg (788x656, 23K)

She was a going to be a bad mom, so she murdered a child. Are you trying to convince yourself that is somehow okay?

sorry, 99.99999999% to cover their ass legally lol fucking retard

That's weird, I'm pro-choice before 20 weeks.

Is killing your husbands would be child without his input wrong? Yes, it is.

I defined my argument as a first-principle. Saying "you're wrong" does nothing, and instills the fact that I am right in every way, and you have done absolutely nothing to prove I am wrong in any matter. Good job, retard.

>i-i'm just pretending to be retarded i swear, do you feel trolololed yet?
>frogposting
lmao

Yea Forums isn't, this is like 20ish r/the_donald immigrants who hang out in a discord and flood to any controversial political thread

not him but i guess she proved herself right. she's such a horrible mom that she killed the kid because she's selfish.
fuck her

And every time people argue "it's not a baby" it boils down to semantics.

She was honest at least, she didn't wanted kids like her husband. Now the guy is free.

>more in common with a tapeworm than a human being is a """"child""""
Yeah specially the DNA.

>It is because I said it is in my previous post

>Are people just not supposed to go out in the street if they don't want to get hit by a car?
Well, it's a matter of probabilities.

Yes, but if both agreed, is it still wrong?

(((Who))) told you to ascribe value to human beings?

Not even talking about that dumbass fake reddit post, we've moved on now to general discussion

the state of trannies and faggots

Yea Forums - Television & Film
- Yea Forums - Television & Film
What does this have ANYTHING to do with this???

Thing is, this child had father and grandparents. So he can be raised just ok.

You are wrong. Sniffing your own farts and proclaiming you've won off your own false definitions won't change that.

do you measure the value of something by the what it could eventually become? is a seed of wheat worth the same as a loaf of bread?

It being a "baby" doesn't matter anyways. We don't validate peoples right to exist based on their age. The important question is is it human and the answer is obviously yes.

The average atheist just wants to be an "anti-theist" and be edgy. They don't recognize what Christianity has done for the western world

>Then couldn't you technically say that everytime a woman has a period she's committing murder?

No you retard or do you think that every time you are eating an egg you are eating fetuses?

If there isn't a child being formed it can't be murder because there's no life in the making, the moment pregnancy starts there's a life in the making that will develop into a baby and eventually into a grown man.

I'm pro-choice for goblins, niggers, and ant people.

This isn't some poor desperate drug addict rape victim getting an abortion, it's a stable married woman with a supportive family network. This is why it's extra disgusting to all involved

If you’re taking birth control, it’s heavily implied that you don’t want a child. Sex is just sex. You’re not signing a contract whenever you do it.

>my retarded logic has been pointed out so let me divert
but yeah to answer your question. in fact seeds are worth more

It's might be human but it's not a person

>killing cockroachs is ok so that means baby murder is ok too
Female “logic” everyone

>The body flushes bad embryos all the time. Is that murder? You can say it's natural, but what if we developed the technology to grow lab babies from zygote? Then couldn't you technically say that everytime a woman has a period she's committing murder?

I don't see how this argument makes any sense. If we develop such a process, that doesn't mean zygote's being terminated is murder, however at a certain period of this new process, the zygote inevitably goes along the path of becoming a baby. When it begins this process, then it should be considered life.

Its not like they were freaking out over a single woman getting rid of an unwanted pregnancy she aborted the child that she made with her husband, who presumably asked or got some sort of confirmation about her wanting a child as well as him. I'm not against all abortion but this woman really fucked over her husband for such petty selfish reasons its not even funny

This woman seems like a real jerk.

Oh yes, clearly something alive inside the womb. Wait, no that's fucking retarded. If we found one live cell on Mars the headlines would be talking about life on another planet.

Good thing they are human rights and not person rights

Attached: 1428559572569.png (711x555, 434K)

>t. npc

Do I need to define what an argument is to get it through your thick skull? You've said and done absolutely nothing. Life for a human begins when it's out the uterus, when it is independent. Your limited understanding of how humans work, and complete ignorance of other animals in the animal kingdom and how your definition of "Life" is not applicable at all to other species, leads me to believe you're a baiting autist. Good one.

I think he meant sentient

>at least she was honest :\
It's just a card. Why do you think she wrote it? To play the honesty card and get insta-forgiveness from strangers. Every single person in this thread who forgives her because she called herself a loser is a sucker.
It's the absolute, bare minimum and isn't something worth praise. Like getting up on time for work. It's expected.
>at least she got up on time for work the next day
Same moral weight.

How you figure farmers turn a profit if the seed is worth more than the stuff it gets processed into

Too bad they have the children anyway and it's only educated white women who abort.

Attached: 1318555291455.png (773x564, 54K)

name a single conservative who cares about immigrant children as much as unborn white babies. Pro tip: you can't

anti-abortion is a meme to get Christians and boomer retards to the polls

educate yourself:
nhs.uk/conditions/contraception/how-effective-contraception/

It's not 100% effective with perfect use. You could be using it perfectly and still get pregnant. 1/100 is a pretty good chance.

>do you measure the value of something by the what it could eventually become?

Why do you think medics and emergency services always put much higher care and effort into saving children and young adults rather than middle aged and old people? Cretin.

Nigga, you have no clue about what you're talking

It is a risk. By having sex - you are accepting this risk.

>You’re not signing a contract whenever you do it.
Imagine if we had such law - about agreement on pregnancy and giving birth to a kid with every sex act.
Why men obligated to alimony even if they never planned to make this woman pregnant, but women privileged to make anything with a kid?

>"human" can be aborted and no murder charge is filed
Sorry sweetie, looks like it's person rights afterall.

A child isn't even sentient at birth. That argument is so flawed.

kinda believablr especially if youre in a 3rd world religious country
I had a neighbour once who decided to abort her child using herbs and without telling her family 2 months later she got chopped up and the local police ruled it an accident

>to fit in with anons*
Fixed for honesty.
Do I get your approval now, user?

Yes and the woman has a right to her body. The zygote is tresspassing in a woman's private property. She has the right to evict the unwanted tenant.

women must be destroyed

Attached: Revenge-of-the-Sith-star-wars-revenge-of-the-sith-29322525-1980-1136.jpg (1980x1136, 259K)

>cant think long term
Again this has absolutely nothing to do with the actual argument and the reason you are pursuing it is cause i destroyed your retarded logic. The organisms that grow in a womans womb have nothing in common with a tapeworm and everything in common with a human. Especially since we all start out the same way (thats the 7billion+ sources i referenced)

irrelevant. I am pro life and i care about all races rights to start their life. as usual pro choicers btfo by simple reason

How so?

Based libertarian poster

Attached: 1427089941818.png (599x850, 54K)

>name a single conservative who cares about immigrant children as much as unborn white babies
And why should anyone care about spiclets?

Oh you mean just like all the christian missionaries in africa devoting their lives of taking care of niglet children and pregnant moms?

One douchebag making a shitty decision to hurt a woman he wasn't committed to in any way other than the child they could've had = Married woman aborting her husbands child

Theres a heartbeat in the first 18-24 days.

It’s about stopping murder.

The "bad" part about this is mostly from her being a spineless selfish bitch.
Imagine you are married to someone for 5 fucking years, she get's pregnant and proceeds to lie to both you and everyone around her about her feelings and wants and then one day comes home saying to you that she just got an abortion.

It's juvenile middle school level of non identity impulsive spinelessness, why didn’t she talk about it with literally anyone? Get informed about abortions? And even if she is 100% sure that she wants the abortion, atleast be a fucking human with some dignity and say you're doing it before, the people you lied to deserve atleast that.

They of the haunted vagina should be cast into the wilderness

>more than 99
>I'll interpret that as exactly 99
you're fucking retarded bro lol
it's not like you have any real world experience with it, so why are you even arguing like you know how it works? lol

>the only question is where?
fertilisation of the egg

So you're saying if we came up with the technology to grow embryos in a lab from start to finish, if we flushed zygotes it wouldn't be murder, but if a woman takes a morning after pill to flush a zygote then that IS murder?

It's not ideologically consistent. Either a zygote IS a human being and deserves to be treated like one in all instances (even the ones nature decides to flush, after all, life is precious), or it's not, in which case it's ok to take pills to cause your body to flush it.

I'm actually really happy to see that this place isn't like reddit just justifying/celebrating the murder of children. Funny how people always call Yea Forums the hateful place.

meme reply of no substance
sex is implied consent in a contract wherein you allow the presence of a child to take place and grow. this is basic biology. 3rd grade really

Fuck off retard abortion is murder. And I say that as an atheist.

She invited this being into her by allowing a dick inside her.
She is in violation of the NAP in trying to remove herself from the contract.

>Yes and the woman has a right to her body.
Isn't she already executed her right to her body when she had sex with a man?

can someone post some more related leddit posts

Oof

based actual libertarian poster. freedom for all includes the unborn child

/pol/ is pro-abortion

of black people

>sen·tientDictionary result for sentient
>/ˈsen(t)SH(ē)ənt/Submit
>adjective
>able to perceive or feel things.
>babies
>not being able to perceive or feel things

Uh....

Attached: 2 (1107).jpg (345x281, 72K)

old people are more likely to die and develop complications, retard

get the fuck back to redd*t idiot

But there is no sentience or consciousness yet. How is it considered a person?

>i destroyed your retarded logic
How angry are you right now

>claims unborn babies have "human rights" when the courts do not consider them to be human
That's a meme reply.

It's always ok when the man does something isn't it lmao

>dude you can't just compare things like apples and apples
>what if they came from different trees?

Great, so abortion is ok before day 18 then?

All this bitterness toward that guy comes from a deep sense of shame. She KNOWS there's something wrong with fucking 20 people in 6 months.

lol

what the subjective opinion of the courts is irrelevant. what is growing inside the woman? is it a unborn rat? dog? or an unborn human? them being wrong doesn't protect your shitty argument
>still cant reply
seething

imagine legitimately thinking murder is okay because you're lazy or selfish

>Harry Potter gender.

Attached: 1501802706064.jpg (450x400, 56K)

Wrong

And? retard.

I think we can all agree that women are whores.

They're both equally bad, retard.

>omg why is this guy upset that I potentially gave 20 people AIDS creating an excess burden of millions on the healthcare system that otherwise wouldn't exist

Let me guess, you were raised by a single mom.

then why would a heartbeat matter lol

Sorry, the courts aren’t gospel. In fact, fuck the courts.

>old people are more likely to die
amazing analysis

>Ultimately it's "her body, her choice"
kill yourself

Top kek i hopped into this autistic mess of a thread to interrupt two arguing fags with a stupid post about seed value. I'm sorry I didn't take your debate club more seriously, gentlemen

Pulling the future out from under the husband is where the cruelty lies

I'm not a fetus tho lmao

He's absolutely right and no amount of boogeymanposting astroturfing will change the fact that you know he's right.

You guys have Swaglord on your side
You have the mods/jannies on your side as they leave up obvious political bait threads like this and delete perfectly rule-following actress threads
And you have pretty much the new Yea Forums contingency on your side.

/pol/ is the new Yea Forums and it's clear as day. Look at traffic stats before and after the 2016 election, /pol/ is now the normie gateway into the site like Yea Forums was for so many years. But now instead of teenagers it's college kids, 20-something incels and facebook boomers.

I hate this website so much and I want to leave, but it sucks you in and you can never leave. Just have to ride this edgy fake conservative wave out until the next thing comes along.

Abortion is murder. Woman rights bad.

Attached: 1548262552472.png (528x499, 320K)

nigger

Good. Goooood. Let the hate FLOW through you.

With each passing moment, you make yourself MORE my servant!

very well-said, my friend

Attached: 263BAA24-D864-447A-ADF7-D95A6FEF0E8A.png (1000x1000, 115K)

I wasn't the one that mentioned the heartbeat, I believe life starts at conception, so the moment the sperm and egg meet. I'm iffy on plan b because I've seen some people say it prevents conception and others say that it kills the zygote.

Do you walk around executing people in comas? After all, there's no sentience.

If both the husband and wife are on the same page, I don't really have that big of an issue with abortions that early on. Going and doing it after both he and your entire extended family were so excited about the idea of the baby though? That's really messed up.

Wait...

If a man kicks a pregnant woman in the stomach and causes a miscarriage, why can he be charged with murder?

>the husband didn’t immediately kill her
Damn even people who associate with redditors are cucks

Attached: 2E567331-DE37-4EBC-8324-AD1BAAB56C4C.jpg (512x422, 29K)

I dont browse pol or reddit, I just fucking hate you and everyone like you, and there are many, many people like me

>I am pro life and i care about all races rights to start their life
so only the right to "start" life? What about a right to healthcare, or a right to shelter? What is the value of forcibly starting lives if you do not care about the welfare of someone once they're born? What kind of life is that?

I had an abortion at 16 weeks, AMA!